Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? (5137 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by robosky02(m): 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

I'm funny, not good in bed. I'm probably terrible in bed. Dat is why they cheat. Or because I make them wait too long. I don't know. I can't get it right. So goodbye men.

never say never

cos you never know when it will hit you real...... grin

1 Like

Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by foolinlove(f): 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
robosky02:

never say never

It already hit me real. I am in love and hope that my ex be happy with his new wife. But the pain will never go away and I will never find love. My one true love is with another girl. Cheating a$$hole.
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by robosky02(m): 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

It already hit me real. I am in love and hope that my ex be happy with his new wife. But the pain will never go away and I will never find love. My one true love is with another girl. Cheating a$$hole.

it may shock you

but its true

he is not your true love

cos if he is he would not leave

brace up embrace the one that cherish you

that's true love
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by Wolenice(m): 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

Can someone pray for this babe pls? She is sounding like someone who has accepted a horrible fate in life! I dunno if she is real or not. But in case all u are real, don't give up in life until u breathe ur last. Life is sweet. Marriage is sweet when u get it right. Don't give up. Except u are planing to live ur old age miserable and lonely.
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by foolinlove(f): 1:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
Wolenice:

Can someone pray for this babe pls? She is sounding like someone who has accepted a horrible fate in life! I dunno if she is real or not. But in case all u are real, don't give up in life until u breathe ur last. Life is sweet. Marriage is sweet when u get it right. Don't give up. Except u are planing to live ur old age miserable and lonely.

I am real silly. I'll be ok by myself. Am no babe though - babez be pretty and slim lolz
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by murphyibiam15(m): 1:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:
No guy is ever faithful? How u take know?
e fit be through her papa or brothers since they're closest to her
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by crismark(m): 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

I didn't sleep wit them all, I ain't no ho.
ok....but jst agree dah dere is still much hope 4 u
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by murphyibiam15(m): 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

I am real silly. I'll be ok by myself. Am no babe though - babez be pretty and slim lolz
send me a PM....u wont regret it
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by geraldmezi(m): 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
sleeping fins
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by beeyhive(f): 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
Benignasweety:
Itz like u hv d DNA of guyz... Dix is so fucking tru...
When they aint fucking, they have someoda person dey re talking dirty with...

even you?
the hottest MRS in town.
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by anigbajumo(m): 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:
Guys who claim to always be faithful have just never been caught. They're all cheaters, don't fool yourself - if they ain't fuccing, they're talking wit some other girl, talking dirty, whatever. You just gotta find the man that you're willing to put up with his cheating.

U don't need to generalize nah, are u a lesbian??

Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by garrimallam: 6:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

I don't need fixing. What I needed was man who was true to his word. Sadly tho, there is no man like that.
sorry how i wish u could meet me.
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by Boshemann(m): 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
foolinlove:

Yeah, but I won't deserve them smiley

LOL
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by Boshemann(m): 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
robosky02:

never say never

Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by Boshemann(m): 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
foolinlove:

hey, I sent you an email
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by Blayze007(m): 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
#TeamFaithful
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by Charles4075(m): 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
foolinlove:
Yes, but no. No guy is ever faithful. They may not have committed side chick, but they always messing with someone else.
It's either you're having fun with these non-stop hate comments of yours about guys or you've been really hurt and abused by a guy. But the honest truth is, no matter what you say or do or believe, trust me many ladies are still gonna fall in love and live happily forever with their partners. So, sis try and get over this dilemma you're in otherwise you'll only keep hurting yourself and be in a state of self-denial. Trust me, I've been down that road before and many peeps here have one or two ish like that. You're not the first to experience a heartbreak neither will you be the last being on earth.

Gracias sis...
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by schumastic(m): 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
foolinlove:

Nah, they don't. But they all cheaters.

If guys say to you "I'm tired, I'm busy, my phone died, I'm thinking, I slept off..." he a cheater. It takes 30 seconds to send text - but harder to do when you're wit another girl.

show me one faithful girl and I will show you a liar..pls don't even start saying what you don't know, ladies are the most deceitful being and if you doubt me ask Adam.
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by schumastic(m): 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
foolinlove:

You just haven't been caught in the act yet. Or you are 10 years old. Or have always been single. If opportunity arises, you will cheat too. Mark my words.

have you cheated yes or no?
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by foolinlove(f): 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
schumastic:

Mever
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by foolinlove(f): 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
schumastic:

Never in my life.
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by schumastic(m): 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
foolinlove:

Never in my life.

ahhh why do I find it hard to believe you...okay let's assume you are saying the truth(hard to believe), indirectly you are saying you have been cheated upon most times right based on your conclusion..
my question is this, what is it you are not doing right that makes this guys cheat on you? sincere answer
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by foolinlove(f): 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
schumastic:

ahhh why do I find it hard to believe you...okay let's assume you are saying the truth(hard to believe), indirectly you are saying you have been cheated upon most times right based on your conclusion..
my question is this, what is it you are not doing right that makes this guys cheat on you? sincere answer

It's not my choice they cheat - it's theirs. How can I control another's actions? It aint mu fault. They lied, they cheated. Not me. I didn't drive them to their action, they chose to lie. Of they don wanna be wit me or respect me, they could have droppd me first?
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by schumastic(m): 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
foolinlove:

It's not my choice they cheat - it's theirs. How can I control another's actions? It aint mu fault. They lied, they cheated. Not me. I didn't drive them to their action, they chose to lie. Of they don wanna be wit me or respect me, they could have droppd me first?

i get your point though but drawing into such conclusions is wrong cus i, for one, don't believe that ladies are saint either talk more of trusting them.
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by foolinlove(f): 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
schumastic:

i get your point though but drawing into such conclusions is wrong cus i, for one, don't believe that ladies are saint either talk more of trusting them.

I never made the claim that ladies are saints. i dont date ladies so dont know. I just know that men are awful.
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by rockyh(m): 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
Bisiebae:
Hey guys. Please no bashing, bisie no likey, Do all guys have side chic and mains, share your opinion. Thanks you, muncho gracias or something.
some guys don't av girlfriends not to talk of side chick like me. Just talking tym to pick a nice lady for marriage
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by schumastic(m): 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
foolinlove:

I never made the claim that ladies are saints. i dont date ladies so dont know. I just know that men are awful.

hmm well is a two way thing we all have our share of what we v been through as a matter of fact the reason for my signature lol...just take it easy n have fun
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by Bisiebae(f): 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
rockyh:
some guys don't av girlfriends not to talk of side chick like me. Just talking tym to pick a nice lady for marriage

I see. some guys are such lucky bas.tards
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by rockyh(m): 11:41am On Jul 01, 2016
Bisiebae:

I see. some guys are such lucky bas.tards
I only keep sex mate cos that the only thing I can ask from a lady. I don't av tym for side chickens more so girlfriend . They are bunch of perfected liars which I detest badly
Re: Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? by bayocute(m): 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
Speechless, buh u will find the riqht man bae. Buh u need to change ur mindset abt men, unless u are never qoin to trust anyone even if u are with d riqht man. Judging other gvys 4rm ur experiences won't change anyfin, it just qonna damage every other chances of getting a man who will love nd cherish you. U are born to this World to love and be loved. Dnt be lonely 4ever dears. Its even kill faster dan being poison.@Foolinlove

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? / Boyfriend Did Not Save My Number On His Phone? / Law Practitioners On Sexy Swimwear To Celebrates Their Friends Birthday. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.