Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing (47167 Views)

This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) / See How This Unilag Student Defined Cockroach / UNILORIN Mass Communication Student Is Missing (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by eyeview: 8:47am On Jun 22, 2016
News broke recently of some unilag girls that went for a party where they were to be paid N80k each as runsgirls but instead driven to the 'middle of nowhere' for ritual. About 3 or 4 came back crying.
They should go check if the girl was part of those that went for the runs

1 Like

Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Pyno30: 8:47am On Jun 22, 2016
pachman:
Posted yesterday when we resumed on monday.. Havent seen her any where though.. This girl z fine
Haven't seen her anywhere! As'in you have checked all over Nigeria you didn't see her? It means she's in Ghana

1 Like

Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:48am On Jun 22, 2016
Hmmm....hope she is safe...but ask her bf..that is the important thing.. first... sad sad
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by magicminister: 8:48am On Jun 22, 2016
I pray she is found safe and sound!!!
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Puresolutions: 8:48am On Jun 22, 2016
photoshoot:
Omg! Bunmi is missing! Since when!!

She commented on faculty group few days back

Get clean clear photo shots..Urge the parents to meet with prophets the earlier the better...

I know very sharp gifted prophets i can recommend...The people who kidnap her could even run mad where they are
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Pyno30: 8:51am On Jun 22, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Hmmm....hope she is safe...but ask her bf..mcos this cold no be am
when you hear your "face looks lyk that runaway criminal" and you "look lyk a suspect" you know you are on to a Nigerian Police. So i think you are a Suspect.
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by amahthelma(f): 8:51am On Jun 22, 2016
Eyah I pray she is found......
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Emrys16(m): 8:53am On Jun 22, 2016
May God so that she is found
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by wallex1983(m): 8:53am On Jun 22, 2016
If only she was 'sister' bunmi......
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by NigerianDiamond(m): 8:53am On Jun 22, 2016
I pray and hope she will return safely...People should always inform their families, friend's or neighbors of wherever they will visit when going out so that they can be traced based on the information. The spate at which people are getting missing is becoming too alarming...May God have mercy on us all.
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 22, 2016
Gud am.. pls mods unban femolala01.. pls
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by belloadebowale: 8:54am On Jun 22, 2016
may be she is a run girl
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by kirchofff(m): 8:56am On Jun 22, 2016
Fresia01:
fine girl like me... I pray they find her.... I knw y' all be checking my dp to knw if I'm pretty buh guess what?? I am....
up gunners, chop knuckle

1 Like

Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by frankanyiks(m): 8:56am On Jun 22, 2016
Fresia01:
fine girl like me... I pray they find her.... I knw y' all be checking my dp to knw if I'm pretty buh guess what?? I am....
ur face and hand no match..no offense

2 Likes

Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by babyfaceafrica: 8:58am On Jun 22, 2016
Pyno30:
when you hear your "face looks lyk that runaway criminal" and you "look lyk a suspect" you know you are on to a Nigerian Police. So i think you are a Suspect.
k
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Fresia01(f): 8:59am On Jun 22, 2016
frankanyiks:
ur face and hand no match..no offense
na eye infection dey worry u
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by kingkhaleed: 8:59am On Jun 22, 2016
unilag girls are like 5/6
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 22, 2016
Dolazee:

Did u Knw her?
This your English sha....what is "Did u knw her"?....smh

1 Like

Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by obinnashady(m): 9:02am On Jun 22, 2016
Fresia01:
u are not beautiful at all,go and hang urself

4 Likes

Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by haibe(m): 9:05am On Jun 22, 2016
ednut1:
person go dey boy house receiving condo. una dey here dey worry

I dont think so... even if shes going to her bf place to stay, she would have lied to her parents that she is going to somewhere acceptable
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by MakaveliTheDon(m): 9:07am On Jun 22, 2016
you na dey worry urself on top nothing.. she fit dey one Maga aouz
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by davolas(m): 9:08am On Jun 22, 2016
unilag why?y b say na only unilag babe dey lost self, pondering!!!
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Adigun055(m): 9:09am On Jun 22, 2016
Give me her phone no make I track her!!!
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by bigiyaro(m): 9:10am On Jun 22, 2016
Make una check her bf house.
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by haibe(m): 9:11am On Jun 22, 2016
Fresia01:
na eye infection dey worry u
but its true now... no offence

2 Likes

Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by wacoj(m): 9:12am On Jun 22, 2016
This Unilag babes are beginning to miss in a geometric proportion.
I thinks the senate need to pass a bill to this effect
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by thorpido(m): 9:13am On Jun 22, 2016
Smh at the comments here.This girl can be in real danger and all you think about is boyfriend house.
Let her be found first at least for the sake of her parents.

3 Likes

Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by uzolexis(f): 9:15am On Jun 22, 2016
Olalan:
A pretty young girl goes missing in Nigeria and the first thing that most people say is maybe she's with her boyfriend or has been lured by her greed into wrong hands. I hope girls will change their attitude to earn more respect and sympathy from the public in times like this. I pray she is found safe and sound.

you started well until you blamed girls. Really, girls are to blame for the stu.pidity of some pple
What will we not blame girls for in this our Nigerian society, a man beats his gf/wife, we blame the woman, a man cheats on his gf/wife, we blame the woman, a couple have not conceived after years of marriage we blame the woman...honestly woman are going through hell in our society cry cry sad

2 Likes

Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by domopps(m): 9:15am On Jun 22, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Fine girl, I hope she's found soon

BTW a vote for Lanickky can never be lost wink

Nawa for you oooooo they say an adult is missing and the best thing that could come to your mind is Vote for.........

Lanickky kooor Lannister ni !

Jesus please let the girl be found hale and hearty .........Amen

Cheeeeers

2 Likes

Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by MakaveliTheDon(m): 9:17am On Jun 22, 2016
Fresia01:
if you call your looks pretty then baboons are very pretty

1 Like

Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 22, 2016
domopps:

Nawa for you oooooo they say an adult is missing and the best thing that could come to your mind is Vote for.........

Lanickky kooor Lannister ni !
Jesus please let the girl be found hale and hearty .........Amen
Cheeeeers

I'm positive you read the first line of my comment, if you didn't, kindly look for soap and water, use it to wash the mucus from your eye and read again.

Cheeers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent / This Naming Of University After Some People Can Be Funny O! Imagine This... / What's The Difference Between 'Good Evening' (5pm) And 'Good Evening' (8pm)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.