Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing (47165 Views)

This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) / See How This Unilag Student Defined Cockroach / UNILORIN Mass Communication Student Is Missing (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by codeinecrazy(m): 10:52am On Jun 22, 2016
Why are you people looking for my bae Please we need to spend more time together... We been sipping on lean and sprite, weed and f*Ck all day and night.... Fun fun fun.
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Nickymezor(f): 10:53am On Jun 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
mavor means how fa?smileysmileysmileysmiley. Thanks for your support.
U dont say... na slang rite? Ur welcm!
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by mattsvibes: 10:53am On Jun 22, 2016
i pray any where you re u re safe and sound
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Puresolutions: 10:54am On Jun 22, 2016
Youngetskilz23:
bros check ur pm. i wana enquire from you

Ok
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by dollyjoy(f): 10:56am On Jun 22, 2016
Nickymezor:
U dont say... na slang rite? Ur welcm!
cheesycheesycheesy no, mavo is not a slang, it's a greeting in my language.
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Nickymezor(f): 11:02am On Jun 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy no, mavo is not a slang, it's a greeting in my language.
Hw interesting.. Abeg wat languge be o?
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by huntila(m): 11:05am On Jun 22, 2016
You should have just ignored the attention seeker. You that I am still learning traveling from. My oga @ the Top.

uzolexis:

I don't know you and you don't know me so I have no reason to lie. Unlike you I have integrity so pls if you can't have a civil conversation or argument stay out of my mentions. The fact that this is a faceless forum does not mean you have to be uncivilized.

1 Like

Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by slex(m): 11:05am On Jun 22, 2016
Lordguarp:

Mechi Onu there biko!! angry

You have never left the confinements of your village in Onitsha yet you brag on a faceless forum.

#Ajala-Travel Wannabe# tongue

HAHAHHAHAA epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guy you no get chill ooo
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by uzolexis(f): 11:12am On Jun 22, 2016
huntila:
You should have just ignored the attention seeker. You that I am still learning traveling from. My oga @ the Top.

Yemi of life,too many children on NL these days.
how are you ojare??
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Mavor: 11:22am On Jun 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
mavor means how fa?smileysmileysmileysmiley. Thanks for your support.
We are not related ooo! angry
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by dollyjoy(f): 11:25am On Jun 22, 2016
Mavor:
We are not related ooo! angry
cheesycheesycheesy. Sorry, i only greet a sister.

Please if you don't mind you can still vote my sister na:DBelow is the link to the voting thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3180901/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final

Click on the link and type..
I vote Lanicky. Cc: Nljega

Voting starts by 10am.

Thanks in advance. kiss[/quote]
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Davecafary(m): 11:31am On Jun 22, 2016
I hope and pray she's found safe and sound Coz am trying to put myself in the shoes of her family members who am sure are really worried and depressed right now. A yoruba adage will say ' osan ju ko mo oku ju ko mo sonu lo' i.e it's better a child dies than go missing. I pray she comes out free wherever she's being held down.
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by hyperflex(m): 11:41am On Jun 22, 2016
I hope she's found. Too young to die too pretty to be lost.
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Jcob(m): 11:42am On Jun 22, 2016
I just spoke with her sister. Guess she didn't communicate her whereabout to the family when she went out. She's since reunited with them.

cc lalastical, seun
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Stellanna: 11:45am On Jun 22, 2016
Newshelmboss:
Oluwabunmi Ehuwa,a student of University of Lagos has been declared missing by her family members.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photo-this-unilag-babe-oluwabunmi-ehuwa.html

please oh... she not missing. Just spoke to her a few minutes ago
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by andyanders: 11:45am On Jun 22, 2016
NigerianDiamond:
I pray and hope she will return safely...People should always inform their families, friend's or neighbors of wherever they will visit when going out so that they can be traced based on the information. The spate at which people are getting missing is becoming too alarming...May God have mercy on us all.

You said the truth here. Most ladies claim that ego issue " You think I am a Kid" while not knowing what the current world has turned into. People get lured through so many devices these days and get themselves into trouble. They fail to tell their close friends and family members where exactly they were going to.

Too bad. I pray they see her but ladies should try to know that what glitters these days are not not gold as we see them those days. Many rituals here and there.May God bring her back.

1 Like

Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by egedege1(m): 11:53am On Jun 22, 2016
Fresia01:
fine girl like me... I pray they find her.... I knw y' all be checking my dp to knw if I'm pretty buh guess what?? I am....
grin
Fresia01:
fine girl like me... I pray they find her.... I knw y' all be checking my dp to knw if I'm pretty buh guess what?? I am....
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by femi4: 11:53am On Jun 22, 2016
Fresia01:
I was looking out for your teeth sha
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by em2anuel: 11:54am On Jun 22, 2016
dis gal too fyn to loss grin
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by odun39(m): 11:57am On Jun 22, 2016
Kaii see damsel she go dey somewhere now just pray for her safety return make she no like chiboke gals
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by babooshka: 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
Fresia01:
mtcheeew! Some1's missing, and what u end up with is how pretty u r. Vain much?!?
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by vital94(m): 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
Olalan:
A pretty young girl goes missing in Nigeria and the first thing that most people say is maybe she's with her boyfriend or has been lured by her greed into wrong hands. I hope girls will change their attitude to earn more respect and sympathy from the public in times like this. I pray she is found safe and sound.
i saw her in london this morning with one smart dude

1 Like

Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by YabaLeftist: 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
Fresia01:

So, wetin you wan make we do with your supposed "fineness"? undecided
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
uzolexis:

I don't know you and you don't know me so I have no reason to lie. Unlike you I have integrity so pls if you can't have a civil conversation or argument stay out of my mentions. The fact that this is a faceless forum does not mean you have to be uncivilized.

Hian

Na play I dey play madam naa

*Checks her Dp*

Oya come lemme plait your hair for you tongue tongue
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by IamSimi(m): 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
Person wey i see for akure on monday, u dy hear dy jones
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by amtaken(f): 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
This girl may genuinely be in danger.

I will advise all the girls I know never to have anything to do with any boy here. Cruel things.
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
gifttracy:
Nairaland comment very amazing.
kk
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
Nickymezor:
Hw interesting.. Abeg wat languge be o?
Dollyjoy is an isoko girl.Mavo is the isoko's way of greeting.
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Sirmuel1(m): 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
I think I've seen this face before.....grin

She fine sha

Sha

Lol

Abeg don't quote me oh!
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by skypeople(f): 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
Seen
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Nickymezor(f): 2:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
Dollyjoy is an isoko girl.Mavo is the isoko's way of greeting.
Okay. Nice smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent / This Naming Of University After Some People Can Be Funny O! Imagine This... / What's The Difference Between 'Good Evening' (5pm) And 'Good Evening' (8pm)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.