Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing (47152 Views)

This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) / See How This Unilag Student Defined Cockroach / UNILORIN Mass Communication Student Is Missing (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
Mavo is Urhobo cheesycheesy
oops! At least I tried.. Just mixed up both tribes. Oya clap for me. smiley
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by martha89: 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
predatorX:

If we start tracking now, them go call us monitoring spirit. grin
You are dumb and stupid who told you she is an Esan? I believe an Esan dump your ass because this is not the first time seeing you attack the tribe for no reason.neither her first or last name is an Esan. Its your tribe you are discribing not us.
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by ROZZAYY(f): 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
henryhemon:

Hi .
halo
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by henryhemon(m): 6:28am On Jun 23, 2016
ROZZAYY:

halo

How about getting to know you?
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Estelle95(f): 8:57am On Jun 23, 2016
This is to inform the general public that Ehuwa Oluwabunmi, a 300level student of the department of English in the University of Lagos is NOT MISSING. kindly disregard any news going around saying she's missing. This news was confirmed by @Estelle Shuga

Please take note!!!
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Estelle95(f): 9:01am On Jun 23, 2016
This is to inform the general public that Ehuwa Oluwabunmi, a 300level student of the department of English in the University of Lagos is NOT MISSING. kindly disregard any news going around saying she's missing. This news was confirmed by @Estelle Shuga
Please take note!!!

Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by ROZZAYY(f): 9:32am On Jun 23, 2016
henryhemon:

How about getting to know you?
hmmmm
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by predatorX: 9:43am On Jun 23, 2016
martha89:
You are dumb and stupid who told you she is an Esan? I believe an Esan dump your ass because this is not the first time seeing you attack the tribe for no reason.neither her first or last name is an Esan. Its your tribe you are discribing not us.

You Definitely are Esan/Ishan, And a kid for that matter being that you were were born in 1989.

Not that I've ever dissed Esan babes but this one wey you come dey track my moniker shows what a jobless ho you are. It's nothing strange or new............. Even your Esan men no dey marry una, daughters of eve.
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by henryhemon(m): 11:27am On Jun 23, 2016
ROZZAYY:
hmmmm

Really. How do i get through to you?
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by ROZZAYY(f): 11:32am On Jun 23, 2016
henryhemon:

Really. How do i get through to you?
via pm
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by henryhemon(m): 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
ROZZAYY:
via pm

Got through.
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by henryhemon(m): 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
ROZZAYY:
via pm

Pm doesn't work.
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by martha89: 12:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
predatorX:

You Definitely are Esan/Ishan, And a kid for that matter being that you were were born in 1989.

Not that I've ever dissed Esan babes but this one wey you come dey track my moniker shows what a jobless ho you are. It's nothing strange or new............. Even your Esan men no dey marry una, daughters of eve.
your mother is a ho maybe you are mistaking Esan for useless tribe,lol our men not wanting to married us idiot our men that always get mad when we go outside our tribe .. I know you don't what you talking about when bastard like you thought both names are Esan. God punish you and your useless tribe you hailed from . Dumb you can t known my tribe more than me,Esan men are more loyal in term of wanting to stay tribal in relationship.. Now I know you are a liar and you are a fool must be mistaking us for Benin. Esan definitely dump you . You are the jobless fool because I remember the beaching thread you started talking nonsense about us,do anyone bleach more than Igbo's or Benin women?Esan has nothing on Igbo, calabar and Benin when it comes to prostution..atllest we stay in our husband house on like Yoruba women because we have an adultery system in our tribe that punish anyone who commit such
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by martha89: 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
cool
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Megakay007(m): 12:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hello.
cry
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Qualer: 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
Fiwasayo:

Seriously,it's so bad,she may actually be in real danger,but because of how 'missing girls' have turned up in the past,her case won't be taken seriously.

ghen, ghen!! Fiwastic! grin grin
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Qualer: 1:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
ROZZAYY:

halo

runaway lover! how far?! cheesy
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by predatorX: 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
martha89:
your mother is a ho maybe you are mistaking Esan for useless tribe,lol our men not wanting to married us idiot our men that always get mad when we go outside our tribe .. I know you don't what you talking about when bastard like you thought both names are Esan. God punish you and your useless tribe you hailed from . Dumb you can t known my tribe more than me,Esan men are more loyal in term of wanting to stay tribal in relationship.. Now I know you are a liar and you are a fool must be mistaking us for Benin. Esan definitely dump you . You are the jobless fool because I remember the beaching thread you started talking nonsense about us,do anyone bleach more than Igbo's or Benin women?Esan has nothing on Igbo, calabar and Benin when it comes to prostution..atllest we stay in our husband house on like Yoruba women because we have an adultery system in our tribe that punish anyone who commit such

Are you *effing* kidding me biatch. You still holding that grudge on a simple thread that was laid down eons ago on NL, that I didn't start in the first place but rather, pit(ted) my tent with the majority opinion so as to appear "neutral", and here you are b.i.tching about that, na so the thingy pain you reach, you b.i.tchy biatch.
Don't gimme the machinations of infidelity control of your tribe. It is repressive, retrogressive, encourages propagation of male-chauvinism.
I doubted when Psychiatrists said 80% of Nigerians are *effing* loonies, but here you are on NL, stalking a moniker you don't know, biffing on an issue that ain't part of the discourse, with no buddy to back you the Bleep up,. Anyways, thanks for proving me wrong. You a serial stalker and sociopath.
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by ROZZAYY(f): 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
Qualer:

runaway lover! how far?! cheesy
am fine ooo my dear
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by henryhemon(m): 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
ROZZAYY:
via pm

No response?
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by ROZZAYY(f): 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
henryhemon:

No response?
I did but I guess it doesn't work like u said. too bad
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Qualer: 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
ROZZAYY:
am fine ooo my dear

chai! see as you set! time done reach to carry wine come hala ya people! grin
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
Estelle95:
Please take note!!!
im happy it was a rumour. Do you have bunmi's number? I need to give her a stern advice.
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by henryhemon(m): 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
ROZZAYY:
I did but I guess it doesn't work like u said. too bad

There should be another way.
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by ROZZAYY(f): 8:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
Qualer:

chai! see as you set! time done reach to carry wine come hala ya people! grin
no problem you are free just tell my papa for nland
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by ROZZAYY(f): 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
henryhemon:

There should be another way.
which is
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by henryhemon(m): 9:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
ROZZAYY:
which is

Email,pin,tweet,instagram any?
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by henryhemon(m): 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
ROZZAYY:
which is

Hi again. You don't want to?
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by ROZZAYY(f): 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
henryhemon:

Hi again. You don't want to?
ur whatsapp no, it had beta be worth it
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by henryhemon(m): 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
ROZZAYY:
ur whatsapp no, it had beta be worth it
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by ROZZAYY(f): 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
henryhemon:

ok and don't forget to vote for mimzy o.
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by henryhemon(m): 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
ROZZAYY:
ok and don't forget to vote for mimzy o.

cheesy grin cheesy sorry I don't vote.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between 'Good Evening' (5pm) And 'Good Evening' (8pm)? / What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? / NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.