Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,269 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing (47148 Views)

This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) / See How This Unilag Student Defined Cockroach / UNILORIN Mass Communication Student Is Missing (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by paddy2020(m): 9:20am On Jun 22, 2016
God help her were ever she is. But ask her BF cos this weda is for 2

1 Like

Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Gkemz: 9:26am On Jun 22, 2016
She might be somewhere else having fun with her boo while we are here taking someone else panadol.
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Rickywowoz: 9:27am On Jun 22, 2016
Fresia01:
fine girl like me... I pray they find her.... I knw y' all be checking my dp to knw if I'm pretty buh guess what?? I am....
checked your Dp, u are just average,nothing exceptional......... My opinion though

1 Like

Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by cruz419(m): 9:27am On Jun 22, 2016
She go play away game!!!!!! She Wil be back soon
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Enahi(f): 9:28am On Jun 22, 2016
Hmmmmmmm......... her surname Ehuwa sounds Edoish I hope she hasn't been lured into prostitution and I hope she hasn't been used by one Alhaji. I pray she is found!
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by ROZZAYY(f): 9:29am On Jun 22, 2016
she will be found IJN. please y'all should not forget to vote for mimzy today God bless as you do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Moz22: 9:30am On Jun 22, 2016
Dolazee:

Did u Knw her?
"do u knw her" would have been better..

1 Like

Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Olalan(m): 9:32am On Jun 22, 2016
uzolexis:

you started well until you blamed girls. Really, girls are to blame for the stu.pidity of some pple
What will we not blame girls for in this our Nigerian society, a man beats his gf/wife, we blame the woman, a man cheats on his gf/wife, we blame the woman, a couple have not conceived after years of marriage we blame the woman...honestly woman are going through hell in our society cry cry sad
What has societal perception about women got to do with this? This trend has been happening in time past of girls been misled into danger cause of their insatiable love for materialism. Maybe you are not living in this country or you just want to deny the obvious fact that the average nigerian girl senses of reasoning is shut down at the sight of money.

2 Likes

Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Zither(m): 9:35am On Jun 22, 2016
It's a shame that every missing adult lady is having a good time with her bf in the opinion of most Nigerian youths. She may have been kidnapped by rapists or ritualists or may even be lying in a remote hospital from injuries sustained in an accident. Who knows? Any factor could be responsible for her being missing. Pegging it to a particular action of spending time with a lover in situations like this is quite unbecoming and utterly absurd.

3 Likes

Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Taiyescott(m): 9:36am On Jun 22, 2016
I Pray She Getz Found.. Bt Who Knwz, She Cud B Chilling Wit Her Bf Sumwhere Ooo..
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 9:36am On Jun 22, 2016
I just know she is hiding some where with her boyfriend..........

later we will just hear she has been found

but we won't know how and where she was......

that's babes for you.....

buh make i no lie

the babe fine oo
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by OlowoB(m): 9:37am On Jun 22, 2016
ROZZAYY:
she will be found IJN.
please y'all should not forget to vote for mimzy today God bless as you do.

Are you people even alright? A gal like you goes missing and all you could do is campaign on this thread? Can't you just do that somewhere else?
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by OlowoB(m): 9:37am On Jun 22, 2016
ROZZAYY:
she will be found IJN.
please y'all should not forget to vote for mimzy today God bless as you do.

Are you people even alright? A gal like you goes missing and all you could do is campaign on this thread? Can't you just do that somewhere else?
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by uzolexis(f): 9:39am On Jun 22, 2016
Olalan:
What has societal perception about women got to do with this? This trend has been happening in time past of girls been misled into danger cause of their insatiable love for materialism. Maybe you are not living in this country or you just want to deny the obvious fact that the average nigerian girl senses of reasoning is shut down at the sight of money.

the average Nigerian girl how many Nigerian girls have you met I could as well say the average Nigerian man is very immature and insecure as exhibited by most guys on NL but I know better and I have met well groomed guys and well groomed girls too. If you have only come across girls whose reasoning shut down at the sight of money then you should check yourself. I have lived in Nigeria, Europe and some other African countries and the average Nigerian girl is no different from other girls around the world but our society is too patriarchal and gives men the right to lord it over women and then turn around and blame women for their woes and this is exactly what is happening now. Instead of us to think of tackling the rising trend in kidnapping and work towards curbing it and strengthening our security institutions to tackle it better, we are blaming the girls for allowing themselves to get kidnapped

2 Likes

Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by VV2A(m): 9:40am On Jun 22, 2016
Check this out: www.abductionalerts-ng.com Go through the page and click on the Facebook link to like the page. invite your friends and ask that they invite their friends too. You could also Sign Up! Thank you.

About

Abduction Alert is a system designed to alert the public, as quickly as possible, to an abduction or other high risk disappearance of someone within a community. Statistics show that the initial hours after a person is abducted is crucial, and a sighting by a member of the public can lead to the safe recovery of the victim. Abduction Alert can be applied anywhere in Nigeria at local, regional or national levels.

Some missing persons you will have heard of, but many more you won't. For their families, life without them can be a desperate and unbearable struggle. We want to be there for them 24 hours of each day, at the end of a phone, text, or email, Abduction Alerts is ready to use every means possible to search and find their missing loved ones and to provide vital on-going support to families where the agonising wait turns into years, not just days
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by OlowoB(m): 9:40am On Jun 22, 2016
Olalan:

And so cos some gals have sold their souls for money, we should also just conclude that this gal is somewhere with her sugar daddy?

Remind me again, which school did you graduate from?

2 Likes

Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Ritzy92(f): 9:41am On Jun 22, 2016
I pray she's ok

1 Like

Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by RavinWolf(m): 9:42am On Jun 22, 2016
Using my neighborhood as a case study, I dare say that the average Nigerian girl is a prostititute.

Prostitution has it hazards and risks.

I hear testimonies from prostitute patronizers around me how they Bleep these girls till they beg for mercy. Some girls dont survive the assault after being drugged and all.

Our girls need help, the love of money without hardwork has sent good girls into extinction.

Lets hope this Unilag babe is still breathing.

Boodogay Chetah Gao Dein was here.
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Elinob(m): 9:44am On Jun 22, 2016
Missing missing, can't it be possible 4 a grown up lady 2 miss jux lyk dat? Make una dey observe well
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by fireforfire: 9:46am On Jun 22, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
shez nt missing joor na outside work she go....mayb Dubai

U could be rite. Maybe she didn't hv d guts to tell her parents she was travelling
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by sindycuppycake1: 9:47am On Jun 22, 2016
am telling you.and most times their guesses are wrong
Olalan:
A pretty young girl goes missing in Nigeria and the first thing that most people say is maybe she's with her boyfriend or has been lured by her greed into wrong hands. I hope girls will change their attitude to earn more respect and sympathy from the public in times like this. I pray she is found safe and sound.
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 22, 2016
She will be back soon..
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Olalan(m): 9:51am On Jun 22, 2016
OlowoB:

And so cos some gals have sold their souls for money, we should also just conclude that this gal is somewhere with her sugar daddy?

Remind me again, which school did you graduate from?
Seems you did not read my initial post, did I say she is with someone? I just expressed how our society reacts to news like hers. I hope she is found alive and sound cause her family will be going through hell right now.
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 22, 2016
Fresia01:
fine girl like me... I pray they find her.... I knw y' all be checking my dp to knw if I'm pretty buh guess what?? I am....

grin grin

Those lips of yours go don suck prick taya
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by lumeneng22: 9:53am On Jun 22, 2016
Girl no dey quick miss o especially for this raining season.
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by domopps(m): 9:54am On Jun 22, 2016
Suigeneris93:

I'm positive you read the first line of my comment, if you didn't, kindly look for soap and water, use it to wash the mucus from your eye and read again.

Cheeers!

Usually I don't do this but each time I have chance to restore sanity I do it with preferred choice of word have gone through my comment again and over and I can't see where I passed insult to your personality rather telling you that doing write thing @d wrong time ain't fair but you need to know not every one deserve an insult not even in a faceless forum!

The point is you don't need to be indolent to proof your point and whatever happening social or economical shouldn't have negative impact on you!

Cheeeers
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by AbbieGee1(f): 9:54am On Jun 22, 2016
Fresia01:
if you're as pretty as the missing girl,I'm waiting for ur missing report..tchew undecided
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by predatorX: 9:54am On Jun 22, 2016
Enahi:
Hmmmmmmm......... her surname Ehuwa sounds Edoish I hope she hasn't been lured into prostitution and I hope she hasn't been used by one Alhaji. I pray she is found!

Abeg, help me convam if she is from Ishan/Esan.

She fit dey Italy or Belgium dey count Euros while we dey here dey lament.
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Xberryz(m): 9:55am On Jun 22, 2016
Fresia01:
I can't believe I actually checked your profile... it's such a bad news even if you do a plastic surgery on that face three times your nose is still gonna look like a bicycle sit.. and your lips still gonna look like a sucking machine...smh...

1 Like

Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 22, 2016
Fresia01:
Who e help.. Shey ur beauty go carry you go heaven? Someone is missing here you are being a narcissist. Mtcheew
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Viccur(m): 9:57am On Jun 22, 2016
Pretting Girls always missing on NL. Chilling with her boo
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by bleskid: 9:57am On Jun 22, 2016
See my babay.... Where have you been

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Missing Letter 'W' At WAEC Office In Yaba, Lagos (Pictured) / What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? / What's The Difference Between 'Good Evening' (5pm) And 'Good Evening' (8pm)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.