Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing (47168 Views)

This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) / See How This Unilag Student Defined Cockroach / UNILORIN Mass Communication Student Is Missing (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 22, 2016
uzolexis:

the average Nigerian girl how many Nigerian girls have you met I could as well say the average Nigerian man is very immature and insecure as exhibited by most guys on NL but I know better and I have met well groomed guys and well groomed girls too. If you have only come across girls whose reasoning shut down at the sight of money then you should check yourself. I have lived in Nigeria, Europe and some other African countries and the average Nigerian girl is no different from other girls around the world but our society is too patriarchal and gives men the right to lord it over women and then turn around and blame women for their woes and this is exactly what is happening now. Instead of us to think of tackling the rising trend in kidnapping and work towards curbing it and strengthening our security institutions to tackle it better, we are blaming the girls for allowing themselves to get kidnapped

Mechi Onu there biko!! angry

You have never left the confinements of your village in Onitsha yet you brag on a faceless forum.

#Ajala-Travel Wannabe# tongue

2 Likes

Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Chidizman(m): 9:59am On Jun 22, 2016
[url]Unilag[/url]
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 22, 2016
Olalan:
A pretty young girl goes missing in Nigeria and the first thing that most people say is maybe she's with her boyfriend or has been lured by her greed into wrong hands. I hope girls will change their attitude to earn more respect and sympathy from the public in times like this. I pray she is found safe and sound.
Bro, I weak. Every girl is now deemed an olosho...even the olosho's here are judging this chic already,when In actual fact she might be a decent and brainy Girl. God help her wherever she is.

1 Like

Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 22, 2016
rummeh:
The girl Is fine.. Kaii...
U no sabi fine babe..Com North.. Infact, come Zamfara

1 Like

Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Laredojohn(m): 10:00am On Jun 22, 2016
hope she is not part of the 17missing on the 80k thanks for coming parry, may God let her be found in shape
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by predatorX: 10:01am On Jun 22, 2016
RavinWolf:
Using my neighborhood as a case study, I dare say that the average Nigerian girl is a prostititute.

Prostitution has it hazards and risks.

I hear testimonies from prostitute patronizers around me how they Bleep these girls till they beg for mercy. Some girls dont survive the assault after being drugged and all.

Our girls need help, the love of money without hardwork has sent good girls into extinction.

Lets hope this Unilag babe is still breathing.

Boodogay Chetah Gao Dein was here.

Seconded!!!

Especially those ones wey dey like follow sailors for Apapa. At times when these guys are through with them, they just dump the overboard.

When government said we should be self-employed, this wasn't what they had in mind. The average unemployed Nigerian lady is technically a ho.
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Viccur(m): 10:02am On Jun 22, 2016
Fresia01:
fine girl like me... I pray they find her.... I knw y' all be checking my dp to knw if I'm pretty buh guess what?? I am....
Of course you are. But that foundation or whatever is really messy
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by chigoizie7(m): 10:02am On Jun 22, 2016
fairygeh:
So any young lady that goes missing now has actually gone to meet her bf?
People,receive sense cry

Actually, it is not "people's" fault. It is the impression given to people by our ladies.

For some time now, every missing girl reported has either been found in the bf/sugar daddy's house, or either in some runs outside naija.

Remember a case of over 15girls that went missing when dey went for a party in lekki? What do u think will be people's reaction when d family members of any of those girls reports the case of a missing girl?

It is not right,but they left people with no choice
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 22, 2016
Most of these fine girls do a lot of under g stuffs. Ask her best friend.Eeyah, i just pray she hasn't start vomiting dollars in chiefs house.
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by hardbody: 10:08am On Jun 22, 2016
Puresolutions:

Get clean clear photo shots..Urge the parents to meet with prophets the earlier the better...

I know very sharp gifted prophets i can recommend...The people who kidnap her could even run mad where they are

Oga, please let her abductors not run mad yet until they deliver her back to civilization. I hope she is found in good and sound state or better still, she strolls back to her base. The tongue-lashing can continue thereafter.
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by chigoizie7(m): 10:08am On Jun 22, 2016
Fresia01:
fine girl like me... I pray they find her.... I knw y' all be checking my dp to knw if I'm pretty buh guess what?? I am....

Lolz, the difference is clear.

Just compare the colour of ur hand and that of ur face from that picture.

Guess what? U are pretty. No matter how ugly a monkey is, the mama still love am.

1 Like

Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by predatorX: 10:10am On Jun 22, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
Bro, I weak. Every girl is now deemed an olosho...even the olosho's here are judging this chic already,when In actual fact she might be a decent and brainy Girl. God help her wherever she is.

You can't be this pretty and vainly with self-awareness of these qualities yet expect to be brainy. Ladies nowadays have substituted brains for their "make-up kit". The days of virtue are long gone. Now comes the hawking, sucking and effing your way up the chain era.

I hope they find her, but na Waka Waka carry her go.

1 Like

Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Mistermamus(m): 10:11am On Jun 22, 2016
Sure she enter man car nw don vanish
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by sulakishop(m): 10:12am On Jun 22, 2016
e fit be runz level turn sour...

Newshelmboss:
Oluwabunmi Ehuwa,a student of University of Lagos has been declared missing by her family members.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photo-this-unilag-babe-oluwabunmi-ehuwa.html

Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 22, 2016
predatorX:

You can't be this pretty and vainly with self-awareness of these qualities yet expect to be brainy. Ladies nowadays have substituted brains for their "make-up kit". The days of virtue are long gone. Now comes the hawking, sucking and effing your way up the chain era.

I hope they find her, but na Waka Waka carry her go.
You're unbelievable.
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by gifttracy(f): 10:15am On Jun 22, 2016
Nairaland comment very amazing.
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 22, 2016
bentlywills:
Kaii Fine girl
But call the boyfriend first, the may be out 4 some honeymoon vacation grin grin

Not the boyfriend, arrest her roommates first they will know the last aristo that picked her up
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Nickymezor(f): 10:23am On Jun 22, 2016
I do hope shez found soon...
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by blackfase(m): 10:24am On Jun 22, 2016
Whats the latest on those Unilag girls that went partying and were abducted few weeks back?
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by vanhayor(m): 10:25am On Jun 22, 2016
bentlywills:
Kaii Fine girl
But call the boyfriend first, the may be out 4 some honeymoon vacation grin grin
Nt funny....
Try to think of d condition re families are
Pls try to apply sense
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 22, 2016
Fresia01:
u fine o, pls can u give me the koko.... Hmmm u dey do me strong thing.
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Enahi(f): 10:27am On Jun 22, 2016
predatorX:

Abeg, help me convam if she is from Ishan/Esan.

She fit dey Italy or Belgium dey count Euros while we dey here dey lament.

How do you want me to confirm I am not a student of unilag, have you guys try tracking through her phone number. Why not contact the network she is using to find out if they can track her last phone conversations.
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by vanhayor(m): 10:29am On Jun 22, 2016
dwilliams:
FTC things, unilag don turn to Kenya always in. news for the wrong rea.....

no b me talk am
Count wella
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 22, 2016
Pyno30:
Haven't seen her anywhere! As'in you have checked all over Nigeria you didn't see her? It means she's in Ghana
Lol,i meant i havent seen her in everywhere i have been to
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by fairygeh(f): 10:33am On Jun 22, 2016
chigoizie7:

Actually, it is not "people's" fault. It is the impression given to people by our ladies.

For some time now, every missing girl reported has either been found in the bf/sugar daddy's house, or either in some runs outside naija.

Remember a case of over 15girls that went missing when dey went for a party in lekki? What do u think will be people's reaction when d family members of any of those girls reports the case of a missing girl?

It is not right,but they left people with no choice
Hmm,i understand
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by dollyjoy(f): 10:33am On Jun 22, 2016
Nickymezor:
I do hope shez found soon...
Aunty mavor? Please don't forget to vote lanicky today please.

Below is the link to the voting thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3180901/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final

Click on the link and type..
I vote Lanicky. Cc: Nljega

Voting starts by 10am.

Thanks in advance. kiss
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Youngetskilz23(m): 10:34am On Jun 22, 2016
Puresolutions:

Get clean clear photo shots..Urge the parents to meet with prophets the earlier the better...

I know very sharp gifted prophets i can recommend...The people who kidnap her could even run mad where they are
bros check ur pm. i wana enquire from you
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by predatorX: 10:38am On Jun 22, 2016
Enahi:

How do you want me to confirm I am not a student of unilag, have you guys try tracking through her phone number. Why not contact the network she is using to find out if they can track her last phone conversations.

If we start tracking now, them go call us monitoring spirit. grin[quote author=Enahi post=46811110]
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Nickymezor(f): 10:39am On Jun 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
Aunty mavor? Please don't forget to vote lanicky today please.

Below is the link to the voting thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3180901/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final

Click on the link and type..
I vote Lanicky. Cc: Nljega

Voting starts by 10am.

Thanks in advance. kiss
It's Nicky mezor plz nt Mavor... Anyway I already knw
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by Pamperme: 10:47am On Jun 22, 2016
I saw this on twitter last night that she has been found.

Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by dollyjoy(f): 10:47am On Jun 22, 2016
Nickymezor:
It's Nicky mezor plz nt Mavor... Anyway I already knw
mavor means how fa?smileysmileysmileysmiley. Thanks for your support.
Re: This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing by uzolexis(f): 10:49am On Jun 22, 2016
Lordguarp:

Mechi Onu there biko!! angry

You have never left the confinements of your village in Onitsha yet you brag on a faceless forum.

#Ajala-Travel Wannabe# tongue
I don't know you and you don't know me so I have no reason to lie. Unlike you I have integrity so pls if you can't have a civil conversation or argument stay out of my mentions. The fact that this is a faceless forum does not mean you have to be uncivilized.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent / This Naming Of University After Some People Can Be Funny O! Imagine This... / What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.