Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? (34493 Views)

100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV / Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night / COCONUT OIL _ Heat Rash (home Remedy ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
bettercreature:
Hmmmmm HIV symtoms! You need HIV treatment asap
bro u bad oooo
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by MiracleJohn(m): 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
Na hiv be that oh

2 Likes

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by AuroraB(f): 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
Wear light clothes and don't wear clothes twice. Use Dusting Powder after bathe. Use Dettol soap especially on the affected areas. I'd suggest you see a dermatologist if no change after 3days sad

2 Likes

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Achorise: 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
Go for HIV test. . change the stop wearing that stuff, Are you feverish? if not, it will disappear on its own.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Wonderful88: 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
just go to a pharmacy and get 7seven keys and ampiciline,,with v.it c,,drink n rub it on your body,,if its rashes or measles it will disappear..

4 Likes

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Chuksemi(m): 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
Learn to sleep stark naked. Go and see a Doctor.
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by victorazy(m): 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
Heat rashes. The coat u were wearing is zero air space and such materials or dress are made with chemicals.

Guy that first pic, na dog elbow be that? grin

3 Likes

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by shota(m): 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
eme1n:
Heat rash. Open window more n try sleep with rechargeable fan...

LOL Take your shower
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by macaranta(m): 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
Go see a doctor...

Join our E-Learning community... See signature
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Xagaa(m): 9:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
This is a sign of chronococcus my guy...jus use sperm to clear d skin

2 Likes

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by spiano11(m): 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
This is scabies,go and get benzyl benzoate
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by abidex0z(m): 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
that's measles it has happened to me once n I took 7keys meds to cure it....measles occurred due to too much heat...the home made meds is the mixture of the liquid obtained from bitter leaves mixed with alcohol,for consumption n to apply to your skin....I hope it helps.

1 Like

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
bettercreature:
My friend say na gonorrhea

I doubt..

It's HIV that present blood rashes like this.

When last did you go fir HIV test?

1 Like

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by nduchucks: 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
You are most likely suffering from a rashes associated with Skin Allergy. These rashes can sometimes disappear as soon as they appear.

Go to your Pharmacy and ask for skin allergy treatment medication. Tablets containing Diphenhydramine HCL or even anti-fungal ointments may help you.

If you start feeling feverish, I'd recommend that you go an see a Physician ASAP.

As far as this advise is concerned.....caveat empto.

1 Like

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by laikas: 9:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
my dear its nt neasles its rashes caused by heat,, i have it also arnd my bck, tummy arms and some neck region.
there is a cream n drug for it.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
Yeah, the warmer is probably what caused it
Damn, your skin needed to breath, how else was it going to get your attention? U skin suffocating biatch, lol.

1 Like

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Alpharezz(m): 10:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
LoLz Some Nairalanders and their zero chill.
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Demol09(m): 10:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
OMG!!! That's hw my neighbour started, of BLESSED memory... I mins silence for those that are gone.

1 Like

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by fowosh: 10:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
CHAAAAAI....this can only b the handiwork of our ancestors. ..pls..go and apologize

1 Like

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Okpakaeddo: 10:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hello healthy people, please what do I have on my skin? My mum says it's measles, but I'm thinking it's heat rash after I checked the symptoms of measles and images and they don't seem to look like what's really on me.

The spots look tiny and numerous like heat and they are sort of pinky. It's also itchy, I feel like taking a tough sponge and shove it round my body. Its in my chest, back and arm.

Confession: For the past 4days I've been wearing this long warmer abi na rain coat, it has net on the inside and I wore it day and night (even while sleeping, and after bathing during the day). So I'm thinking that's what caused it.

What will you say it is? And please what medication would you recommend? Homemade suggestions or drugs/creams will be appreciated.

P.S no insults, this is not my account.
OMG it looks like chicken lap. Go n c the doctor
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by mohisd(m): 10:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
OP don't panic I hv hard same rash d best medication for it is red oil and harshs water...it will go immediately

1 Like

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by baybeeboi: 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
OP, that might be philaria, one advice, dont try anything medicated or u may not sleep tonight, less it it confirmed that its not philaria
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by bettercreature(m): 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
Eagul:

I doubt..

It's HIV that present blood rashes like this.

When last did you go fir HIV test?
30min ago,i have HIV test kit at home
The guy need urgent medical attention
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by OlayinkaM1(m): 10:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
bros na measules, ask ur mum for home made medication since she knows it's measules, she shud knw some home made medication

2 Likes

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
bettercreature:
30min ago,i have HIV test kit at home
The guy need urgent medical attention

Ok

Sorry I thought you were the OP. He really needs to get checked
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Joyce28(f): 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
Go for test 1st
Den u look for a solution
Or see a doctor
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by panasharp(m): 10:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
This is allergic dermatitis most likely, ur skin reacted to that stuff u wore for long -- some steroids and anti-histamines will help--get tab prednisolone 10mg twice daily for five days, tab loratidine 10mg twice daily for 5 days then a steroid containing cream like funbact A or skineal--check into a hospital if no improvement == sorry bro

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
buy anti septic soap, and dustin powder, you can also use hydrolic from time to time. or visit a doctor
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by LuckyLadolce(m): 10:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
IGOSABIdotCOM:
Hello healthy people, please what do I have on my skin? My mum says it's measles, but I'm thinking it's heat rash after I checked the symptoms of measles and images and they don't seem to look like what's really on me.

The spots look tiny and numerous like heat and they are sort of pinky. It's also itchy, I feel like taking a tough sponge and shove it round my body. Its in my chest, back and arm.

Confession: For the past 4days I've been wearing this long warmer abi na rain coat, it has net on the inside and I wore it day and night (even while sleeping, and after bathing during the day). So I'm thinking that's what caused it.

What will you say it is? And please what medication would you recommend? Homemade suggestions or drugs/creams will be appreciated.

P.S no insults, this is not my account.
Goto hospital pls. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by panasharp(m): 10:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
ladyF:
Omg! OP this looks like small pox, don't ask me how I know grin It is a very deadly disease. cry

I have a solution to it. Bring 2 cockroach leg, 1 mosquito antenna, 1 full chicken, 5 slim short snakes, and a big basket of tomato. angry The gods need to be appeased!

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
small pox has been long eradicated, no more in existence
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by sisisioge: 10:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
Haaa, you are so pregnant! Its a common pregnancy symptom o. Whew! Use folic acid and calcium plus make sure u get enough rest.

As e be say u don turn us to doctors, that is my diagnosis o.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
No advice should substitute that of a qualified medical practitioner.
Visit a doctor or pharmacist. Save yourself the stress of testing and retreating.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge / Tragedy As FAAN Staff Collapses And Dies At Lagos Airport (Photos) / 8 months after wedding, Corper dies minutes after welcoming baby girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.