Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? (34495 Views)

100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV / Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night / COCONUT OIL _ Heat Rash (home Remedy ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Mcowubaba: 11:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
crazymommy:
grin grin grin Kai dem don give op hypertension finish....
No be small thing.....
Nlanders no get chill...
Some people don conclude say na HIV grin >: grin
Op don enter 1 chance....
Him for jejely just go hospital, him come carry him matter enter here

1 Like

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by IGOSABIdotCOM: 11:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
manmidtexy:

Kindly ignore all what they are saying.

It affects all human being once in a life time.

Naturally, it will go. But i advise you to reach out to a Pharmacist to prescribe the right drug.

Apply Palm Oil to make it relief you even while you sleep.
thanks a lot, only wondering what my bed will be like after rubbing palm on body

1 Like

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by femi4: 11:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
I vote ladyf out of Nl

Cc Nljega
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Nwendy(f): 11:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
IGOSABIdotCOM:
Hello healthy people, please what do I have on my skin? My mum says it's measles, but I'm thinking it's heat rash after I checked the symptoms of measles and images and they don't seem to look like what's really on me.

The spots look tiny and numerous like heat and they are sort of pinky. It's also itchy, I feel like taking a tough sponge and shove it round my body. Its in my chest, back and arm.

Confession: For the past 4days I've been wearing this long warmer abi na rain coat, it has net on the inside and I wore it day and night (even while sleeping, and after bathing during the day). So I'm thinking that's what caused it.

What will you say it is? And please what medication would you recommend? Homemade suggestions or drugs/creams will be appreciated.

P.S no insults, this is not my account.
it looks more like goose bumps
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Tallfam(m): 11:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
:oHeat rash ke is more dan dat padi me go see doctor
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by IGOSABIdotCOM: 11:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
Nwendy:

it looks more like goose bumps
but it's not
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Angrymode: 11:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
Well since you asked without knowing what I do for a living, I will gladly help you.
Firstly, call for a family meeting and ask them to cook your burial rice for you to eat.
Secondly, go out shopping for your coffin.
Thirdly, edit your obituary poster the best way you can.
Finally, drink 6 bottles of SNIPER to cure all those mosquito bites. grin
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by nefertitiram: 11:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
IGOSABIdotCOM:
Hello healthy people, please what do I have on my skin? My mum says it's measles, but I'm thinking it's heat rash after I checked the symptoms of measles and images and they don't seem to look like what's really on me.

The spots look tiny and numerous like heat and they are sort of pinky. It's also itchy, I feel like taking a tough sponge and shove it round my body. Its in my chest, back and arm.

Confession: For the past 4days I've been wearing this long warmer abi na rain coat, it has net on the inside and I wore it day and night (even while sleeping, and after bathing during the day). So I'm thinking that's what caused it.

What will you say it is? And please what medication would you recommend? Homemade suggestions or drugs/creams will be appreciated.

Hives.

Take antihistamines, like piriton or benadryl. Rub calamine lotion on the rash and u will be fine in a few days

1 Like

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by holyword: 11:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
Check the water you are drinking with the water storage wether they re already dirty.it is ordinary skin infection and you need to flush your system always with any of the antibiotic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by DedeNkem: 12:00am On Jun 22, 2016
This guy may be a Boko Haram.
Clues;
1. The pictures were taken at a remote location.
2. Wearing one cloth for 4 days.
LOL.

Seriously, go to a competent clinic or hospital for a diagnosis.
It pisses me off seeing people (who have no medical training) guessing a disease.
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by ChukkyP: 12:03am On Jun 22, 2016
This is probably Acaria...you should see a dermatologist for confirmation. its probably treated with steriods.
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by cooljude(m): 12:20am On Jun 22, 2016

P.S no insults, this is not my account. [/quote]
Your body might be allergic to the material/cloth you wore. most importantly make sure you check yourself

2 Likes

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by cheekito: 12:22am On Jun 22, 2016
On a more serious note, please a doctor as fast as possible especially if there is fever, headaches, and general body discomforts. Calamine lotion will help clear it after a proper diagnosis. Puritin helps well for the itching but with proper prescription. So please and please go get a proper disgnosis. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by bastien: 12:27am On Jun 22, 2016
englishmart:
thank God you came earlier o. That is HIV. But its very curable sha
why are u people so like this? Huh.... Una think say HIV na small mara?

Sometimes we dont need to reply some thread, instead we read and learn from comment

That's not HIV if u must know, it's nettle rash....

1 Like

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by bastien: 12:28am On Jun 22, 2016
IGOSABIdotCOM:
thanks a lot, only wondering what my bed will be like after rubbing palm on body
shey I gave u good advice on the frontpage, u ignored, smh

1 Like

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by OnWebTech: 12:28am On Jun 22, 2016
IGOSABIdotCOM:

Pls Google shingles

1 Like

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by ladyF(f): 12:29am On Jun 22, 2016
femi4:
I vote ladyf out of Nl

Cc Nljega
lmao!!! Is this how it is between us now? grin
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by guiddoti: 12:31am On Jun 22, 2016
too many babalawo are on here.

you fit rub aboniki?
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by pretty16(f): 12:44am On Jun 22, 2016
If u want to know if it's measles, Just take Antibiotics, get 7keys syrup. the 7keys syrup will bring them out, and if it appears allover your body, then it measles. And get urself calamine lotion, to cool the itching, and help u sleep better @ night. Also take Piriton, to ease off the itching.
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by VaginaTerrorist(m): 12:52am On Jun 22, 2016
Thats Chicken Pox Abina Foul pox. Go and bath with palm wine.
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Iseoluwani: 1:10am On Jun 22, 2016
ladyF:
Omg! OP this looks like small pox, don't ask me how I know grin It is a very deadly disease. cry

I have a solution to it. Bring 2 cockroach leg, 1 mosquito antenna, 1 full chicken, 5 slim short snakes, and a big basket of tomato. angry The gods need to be appeased!

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

grin
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Icecream4U(m): 1:15am On Jun 22, 2016
IGOSABIdotCOM:

this na craw-craw nau.
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Joygalore(f): 1:22am On Jun 22, 2016
Loratadine
panasharp:
This is allergic dermatitis most likely, ur skin reacted to that stuff u wore for long -- some steroids and anti-histamines will help--get tab prednisolone 10mg twice daily for five days, tab loratidine 10mg twice daily for 5 days then a steroid containing cream like funbact A or skineal--check into a hospital if no improvement == sorry bro
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by justmenoni: 1:29am On Jun 22, 2016

ladyF:
Omg! OP this looks like small pox, don't ask me how I know grin It is a very deadly disease. cry

I have a solution to it. Bring 2 cockroach leg, 1 mosquito antenna, 1 full chicken, 5 slim short snakes, and a big basket of tomato. angry The gods need to be appeased!

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Joygalore(f): 1:35am On Jun 22, 2016
Anti-fungal on allergic dermatitis shocked
You are a killer,bub angry
nduchucks:
You are most likely suffering from a rashes associated with Skin Allergy. These rashes can sometimes disappear as soon as they appear.

Go to your Pharmacy and ask for skin allergy treatment medication. Tablets containing Diphenhydramine HCL or even anti-fungal ointments may help you.

If you start feeling feverish, I'd recommend that you go an see a Physician ASAP.

As far as this advise is concerned.....caveat empto.

1 Like

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Joygalore(f): 2:03am On Jun 22, 2016
Nah,this ain't shingles.

Shingles follow a particular nerve root and has vesicles
OnWebTech:

Pls Google shingles

1 Like

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by ojialo(m): 2:38am On Jun 22, 2016
ladyF:

too much nollywood in action.
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by pymseun: 2:46am On Jun 22, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]thank god u talk early hoo. In the morning, drink like two tablespoon of sniper an use a litle to rob the affected part ok, in the evening before bed mix a little sniper with pestous powder and drink. saagobe. Youareheal my brother.
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Ugoeze2016: 4:13am On Jun 22, 2016
IGOSABIdotCOM:

Are you worried about getting better or palm oil on your bed? U neva halla, when u get deeply infected then u will use palm oil in place of water to bathe. Abeg go seek medical help n be fast about it
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by lordpapi001(m): 4:25am On Jun 22, 2016
If it itches seriously when u walk under the sun...and it feels like a million pins is driven into your body at the same time at intervals when u indoors, then its measles....
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Nobody: 4:50am On Jun 22, 2016
IGOSABIdotCOM:

Oh gosh!
It's chicken pox
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Lincoln275(m): 4:55am On Jun 22, 2016
This is just rashes not measles neither chicken pox cos my Doctor told me that measles is for children while chicken pox is for Adults

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge / Tragedy As FAAN Staff Collapses And Dies At Lagos Airport (Photos) / 8 months after wedding, Corper dies minutes after welcoming baby girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.