Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? (34489 Views)

100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV / Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night / COCONUT OIL _ Heat Rash (home Remedy ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by SUPOL(m): 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
Sijo01:

LOL, don't start please.
You know I'm beefing you right? angry
How can I make it up 2u dear wink
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by skypeople(f): 2:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
Seen...
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Sijo01(f): 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
SUPOL:

How can I make it up 2u dear wink

How about we take the convo outta here for a start? wink
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by bukster(f): 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
IGOSABIdotCOM:
thanks a lot, only wondering what my bed will be like after rubbing palm on body

If you want natural products, Aloe Vera will help to soothe the itchiness and Shea butter will reduce the rash. I also found that staying away from the sun helped reduce the pain.
If you want rash to truly go away forever than you need to find the cause of the rash and stop using it. I suggest thay you stop wearing the raincoat and see if your rash has become smaller by 1-2 days.
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Alekefine(f): 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
IGOSABIdotCOM:
Hello healthy people, please what do I have on my skin? My mum says it's measles, but I'm thinking it's heat rash after I checked the symptoms of measles and images and they don't seem to look like what's really on me.

The spots look tiny and numerous like heat and they are sort of pinky. It's also itchy, I feel like taking a tough sponge and shove it round my body. Its in my chest, back and arm.

Confession: For the past 4days I've been wearing this long warmer abi na rain coat, it has net on the inside and I wore it day and night (even while sleeping, and after bathing during the day). So I'm thinking that's what caused it.

What will you say it is? And please what medication would you recommend? Homemade suggestions or drugs/creams will be appreciated.

P.S no insults, this is not my account.
This is heat rashes nah,use moju or Agnishia powder ,and maybe tetmosol soap to bath,it will dry up in no time, and sleep in an airy place.
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by dacyera(m): 8:28am On Jun 23, 2016
That's no HIV man, just get to the hospital and check urself. hiv end time infection
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by kandywandy23: 4:50am On Dec 30, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge / Tragedy As FAAN Staff Collapses And Dies At Lagos Airport (Photos) / 8 months after wedding, Corper dies minutes after welcoming baby girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.