Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? (34492 Views)

100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV / Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night / COCONUT OIL _ Heat Rash (home Remedy ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by crazymommy(f): 10:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
grin grin grin Kai dem don give op hypertension finish....

2 Likes

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by daveyjay(m): 10:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
Sijo01:
Does it itch you? Do you feel weak or feverish?
Jamb question
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by 9jatatafo(m): 10:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
Proceed to hospital to see a doctor ASAP

1 Like

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Bollinger(m): 10:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
ladyF:
Omg! OP this looks like small pox, don't ask me how I know grin It is a very deadly disease. cry

I have a solution to it. Bring 2 cockroach leg, 1 mosquito antenna, 1 full chicken, 5 slim short snakes, and a big basket of tomato. angry The gods need to be appeased!

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

It's her again. Another senseless post. Smh.
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
WiseBully:
I can't recall when Nairaland became a hospital. Dude, you should visit a qualified medical personnel for proper checkup before one roaming deranged Nairaland fella would prescribe sniper for you. undecided
knockout punch, hahahahahahahahah.

1 Like

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by walexdtruth: 10:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
englishmart:
thank God you came earlier o. That is HIV. But its very curable sha

CALAMIN LOTION CAN CURE IT

1 Like

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by lacoach: 10:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
This is serious. Drink 7 keys syrup and apply calamine lotion on it.you can buy them in a pharmacy.

1 Like

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by itslinkin4005(m): 10:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
Better go for HIV test b4 it's late
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by IGOSABIdotCOM: 10:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
floragregs:
skineal or visita plus. They work like magic...but wait o, hospital far from you abi you nor just like the smell of hospitals? undecided
no money for hospital..
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by UuzbaGuuzba: 10:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
ladyF:
Omg! OP this looks like small pox, don't ask me how I know grin It is a very deadly disease. cry

I have a solution to it. Bring 2 cockroach leg, 1 mosquito antenna, 1 full chicken, 5 slim short snakes, and a big basket of tomato. angry The gods need to be appeased!

Haba. Tin tomatoes go do?
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Zuris: 10:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
Calamine lotion.
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by mohisd(m): 10:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
OP don't panic I hv hard same rash d best medication for it is red oil and harshs water...it will go immediately [color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by afolab212(m): 10:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
Mr Man abi Mrs Woman ni, Ofa Aye ni o!
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by IGOSABIdotCOM: 10:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
laikas:
my dear its nt neasles its rashes caused by heat,, i have it also arnd my bck, tummy arms and some neck region.
there is a cream n drug for it.
Does it itch you?
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by IGOSABIdotCOM: 10:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
mohisd:
OP don't panic I hv hard same rash d best medication for it is red oil and harshs water...it will go immediately [color=#006600][/color]
did yours itch you?
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Notime5656(m): 10:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
That is measles.
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by bukster(f): 10:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
It looks like an allergic reaction. Have you started putting anything new on your skin? Have you been eating anything different recently?
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by floragregs(f): 11:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
IGOSABIdotCOM:
no money for hospital..
borrow naaa, besides, general hospital nor cost like that.
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by IGOSABIdotCOM: 11:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
bukster:
It looks like an allergic reaction. Have you started putting anything new on your skin? Have you been anything different recently?
the warmer I slept in for days which I have never done before only. And maybe an insect bite which I can't say
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by IGOSABIdotCOM: 11:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
floragregs:
borrow naaa, besides, general hospital nor cost like that.
Thanks, maybe I will try first bank
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by laikas: 11:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
IGOSABIdotCOM:
Does it itch you?
yes whn am hot
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Pyno30: 11:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
ladyF:

You be case, big case

1 Like

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by bukster(f): 11:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
IGOSABIdotCOM:
the warmer I slept with for days which I have never done before only. And maybe an insect bite which I can't say

I have had the same strange rash happen to me before. Someone advised me to wear sunscreen which I had never done before. It caused me to develop a rash like that all over my body, especially my arms, legs and neck.
I went to the doctor and it turned out that I was allergic to sunscreen lipsrsealed
The doctor gave me a cream that helped the rash go down and the itchiness to stop.

Think carefully about if you have used any strange creams lately or eaten anything different.
I don't think the rash is serious and it should go away on its own but if the pain bothers you then you should seek a doctor

2 Likes

Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by pointstores(m): 11:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
IGOSABIdotCOM:
Hello healthy people, please what do I have on my skin? My mum says it's measles, but I'm thinking it's heat rash after I checked the symptoms of measles and images and they don't seem to look like what's really on me.

The spots look tiny and numerous like heat and they are sort of pinky. It's also itchy, I feel like taking a tough sponge and shove it round my body. Its in my chest, back and arm.

Confession: For the past 4days I've been wearing this long warmer abi na rain coat, it has net on the inside and I wore it day and night (even while sleeping, and after bathing during the day). So I'm thinking that's what caused it.

What will you say it is? And please what medication would you recommend? Homemade suggestions or drugs/creams will be appreciated.

P.S no insults, this is not my account.
come and by rechargeable that will work 24hours
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Pyno30: 11:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
IGOSABIdotCOM:
no money for hospital..
Since your people don't have money for Hospitals,

Hope they will have money for B...................ria
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by manmidtexy(m): 11:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
IGOSABIdotCOM:
Hello healthy people, please what do I have on my skin? My mum says it's measles, but I'm thinking it's heat rash after I checked the symptoms of measles and images and they don't seem to look like what's really on me.

The spots look tiny and numerous like heat and they are sort of pinky. It's also itchy, I feel like taking a tough sponge and shove it round my body. Its in my chest, back and arm.

Confession: For the past 4days I've been wearing this long warmer abi na rain coat, it has net on the inside and I wore it day and night (even while sleeping, and after bathing during the day). So I'm thinking that's what caused it.

What will you say it is? And please what medication would you recommend? Homemade suggestions or drugs/creams will be appreciated.

P.S no insults, this is not my account.

Kindly ignore all what they are saying.

It affects all human being once in a life time.

Naturally, it will go. But i advise you to reach out to a Pharmacist to prescribe the right drug.

Apply Palm Oil to make it relief you even while you sleep.
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by jannykellys(f): 11:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
See a doctor
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by ladyF(f): 11:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
Pyno30:

You be case, big case
Hehehe grin
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by doyex03: 11:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
it can't be heat rashes in dis rainy season or u leave in far north where dey r not start to experience rain
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by Mcowubaba: 11:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
englishmart:
thank God you came earlier o. That is HIV. But its very curable sha
Lol...
How, explain
Re: Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? by deavicky(m): 11:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
Go and see the doctor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge / Tragedy As FAAN Staff Collapses And Dies At Lagos Airport (Photos) / 8 months after wedding, Corper dies minutes after welcoming baby girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.