Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

How Can I Have Faith? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can I Have Faith? (7175 Views)

Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend / Even The Atheist Have Faith! II. / How To Know That You Have Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Have Faith? by Dreamhigh2016(m): 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
Like your muscles,faith increases by using it.Sometimes you need to declare a word in Jesus name and watch it come to pass.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Have Faith? by Thobiy(m): 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
aaronson:
No! Increase trust in yourself, study yourself not faith.

I'm please to introduce to you what you should invest your faith in GOD [s]: Science, psychology, Philosophy and History.[/s]
Re: How Can I Have Faith? by Dreamhigh2016(m): 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
Dreamhigh2016:
Like your muscles,faith increases by using it.Sometimes you need to declare a word in Jesus name and watch it come to pass.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Have Faith? by Omooba77: 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
Dreamhigh2016:
Very correct!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Have Faith? by Dreamhigh2016(m): 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
Omooba77:

Very correct!
Yeah.I will soon share my testimony here in Jesus name,Amen.
Re: How Can I Have Faith? by Dreamhigh2016(m): 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
Omooba77:

Very correct!
Yeah.I will soon share my testimony here in Jesus name,Amen. grin
Omooba77:

Very correct!
Yeah.I will soon share my testimony here in Jesus name,Amen.
Re: How Can I Have Faith? by Sirlucky1(m): 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
Omooba77:

I have read it several times....I be bookworm sir
Then go and read the bigger edition of it called. THE LAW OF SUCCESS BY NAPOLEON HILL and Put to practice what you learnt from them. And the faith will be achieve but remember that knowledge consist in doing and not mere possession. thanks
Re: How Can I Have Faith? by AminuRano87(m): 4:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
Emeskhalifa:

makes d two of us
Really? I am happy am not the only one with this feeling. We need to talk and share our experiences
Re: How Can I Have Faith? by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
AminuRano87:
Really? I am happy am not the only one with this feeling. We need to talk and share our experiences
okkkk bro. whenever your ready
Re: How Can I Have Faith? by waldigit: 5:16am On Jul 05, 2016
Omooba77:
Sometimes it is very difficult to belief God,please how can I increase my faith in God?

I know they would have told you many things. Let me be practical with you faith can easily come with understanding.
Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
if you really study that above scripture, you will really discern that it is not saying faith comes by merely hearing word of God. that's why it broke down for emphasis sake
. faith is from hearing, hearing is from word of God. That is Faith is from understanding what you hear, read, study or meditate and memorise from the Word of God. The three Hebrews said they know their God could save them from the burning furnace because they understand him. Inner conviction of his person and modus operandi of his operations.
Those who know their God shall be strong and do exploit.
Everything boils down to knowledge and how much understanding you have from it.
That's why Great faith can take some time because human brain is slow to learn.
To conclude this why we cannot leave out the place of Holy Spirit who is the teacher of our time.
Jesus said who is from above is above all. His background in terms of knowledge is what stand him out. What do you think can make a man step on sea to walk on it if not an outstanding knowledge of relationship between spiritual and physical order.
Understanding eliminate fears and this is requirement for great faith.
What of Elisha and his servant. the servant was seeing only enemy while Elisha knew they are save because he was aware heavenly host are around t.hem.
You are as strong as what you know. That is Faith.
Re: How Can I Have Faith? by AminuRano87(m): 9:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
Emeskhalifa:
are you on whatsapp?
Re: How Can I Have Faith? by AminuRano87(m): 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
Emeskhalifa:

are you on whatsapp? let me have your phone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Absolutely Shocking News About the NIV Bible! All Must Know! / The Second Coming Of Christ Or The Rapture? / The 10 Dogmata Of Mordern Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.