Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Christians And Muslims; What If In The End Atheist Happens To Be Right ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians And Muslims; What If In The End Atheist Happens To Be Right ? (1568 Views)

What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son / Signs Of The End Times / Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians And Muslims; What If In The End Atheist Happens To Be Right ? by Krayola2(m): 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2009
Deep Sight:

Did not need a designer?

Not necessarily, IMO
Re: Christians And Muslims; What If In The End Atheist Happens To Be Right ? by DeepSight(m): 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2009
But this needed a designer?

Which is more complex?

Re: Christians And Muslims; What If In The End Atheist Happens To Be Right ? by Krayola2(m): 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2009
Deep Sight:

But this needed a designer?

Which is more complex?

The laptop was designed.

I'm not sure which is more complex (I ain't no biologist or scientist), but I'll say the DNA thingy is.
Re: Christians And Muslims; What If In The End Atheist Happens To Be Right ? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2009
Krayola2:

Not necessarily, IMO

lol the stupidity of these folks never ceases to amaze . . . the intricacies of the human body did not need a designer but the laptop needed one? So the human brain happened by chance? Wonder why a laptop didnt design itself by chance too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Too Many Rogue Pastors - With A Taste Of Luxury And Material Things / Is Your Closest/best Friend Practise Different Religion? / Loud Praying Neighbour. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.