Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Can You Disclose Your Salary To Your Spouse? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Disclose Your Salary To Your Spouse? (11250 Views)

Poll: Can you?

Yes: 80% (90 votes)
No: 19% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

Disclose Your ATM Password To Your Family. / Can You Disclose Your Exact Monthly Income To Your Partner / Would You Disclose Your Income To Ur Parents/inlaws? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Can You Disclose Your Salary To Your Spouse? by inuyasha01(m): 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2012
Theblessed:

[b]Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrh, another Nigerian Brain-wash!  When was marriage made COMPULSORY for everyone?  Abi, na di 11th Commandment  And, why would a man/woman marry if they don't want to do so.  Is it because, unintelligent men like this one here think every woman must be married to be a woman, eh!  Marriage is CHOICE, ok!  Afterall, in the Biblical times there were many unmarried women (e.g. Mary Magdaleen and others.) and nothing happened to them nor were they abused by men then as you all do now due to your insecurities.  And here we have these ignorants, abusing women who chose not to be involved with MARRIAGE because of the stresses Marriage can cause and other related issues e.g. the topic above: Can You Disclose Your Salary To Your Spouse?  Wouldn't it be nice not to be involved with marriage than to have this kind of headache everyone here on N/L are trying to resolve?  If being in a decent marriage is like this, who wants to be married, yooooou?  Better you than meooooo!  Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I DON'T WANT IT, DON'T NEED IT IF THIS IS WHAT MARRIAGE IS ALL ABOUT.  HAPPY SINGLE IF ONLY THE MAN IN MY LIFE WOULD LEAVE ME ALONE but, he won't that's the problem.  Can you help, kick him out, please! Women don't need men rather, men need us more than we need them and statistics have shown that men are more healthier and live long in marriage than when single whilst marriage is stressful and a health hazard for women.  A man in marriage is refreshed, healthier and lively whereas some married women look like 'Oke Nkita' just like meooooo.lol!!!! But, if marriage is this stressful, I need my FREEDOM because the benefits out weighed all the stresses.  For example, as an independent woman, I will be free to date any guy I want, when I want it.  Shop, cook and eat when I want without worrying how to feed and water husband tonight - a nightmare for every married woman.lol!!! In fact, I could go to bed when I want without disturbing or wake anyone when I get in.  Also, I could visit my friends at the crack-of-dawn and come back if I need to and when I want without any questioning or explanations to my almighty husband.  You see, I could choose my own holiday destination without disagreement or arguements about how we've been there 110 times last year why go again this time etc.  Above all,  I am absolutely ACCOUNTABLE TO MEOOOOOOOOOO and no one else.  In fact, no one would even venture to ask silly question like, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN WHEN I HAD NIPPED OFF TO SOMEWHERE  You see, it's a fantastic life ahead of me, should I CHOOSE to go SOLO!  Good gracious me!!!  It seems in your head, a single woman is lonely and no man wants to marry her that's why she is single, eh! Problem finding a man, isn't it Naaaaa! Let me ask you, should I go SOLO, do I look like a woman with difficulty in this department? Naaaaaah, not one bit I could PULL any man I want on-board my SHIP any time, ok?? So next time don't make such silly comments I quote,'and hence the stupid hatred for males that your posts are pregnant with'.  Again, let me tell you - No, I don't hate decent men - I love them rather, I HATE THE A-SE OFF CROOKS AND CRIMINALS LIKE YOU AND OTHERS ON HERE SUPPORTING THIS EVIL, ok.  Also, you said,''There are thousands of better women out there why stay with someone like you? As if every women desperately need to be married.  No, not all women perhaps, the one you are with, that has no clue about her rights and wouldn't even know when a Bus hit her in that your silly marriage hence, instead of kicking your a-se, hung on to the biggest LOOSER of all times that not only disrespects women but marriage with all his deceits and lies.  Because, smart women like myself are well informed, knows our rights and how to go about it that's why CROOKS/CRIMINALS like you feel insecure and frightened we'll dig up you a-se and sure, we will if you mess up.  Equity says, 'He who comes to Equity must come with clean hands'.  He who wants peace and honesty in a marriage must bring the same to the table.  With this kind of behaviour (deceit and lies) your hands are not clean and why would I pity you when trashing your a-se.  Why don't you stay away from men generally if you feel you are a complete woman without marriage.na your type go dae parade different places in search of husband mtchewwwwww next![/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Most Women Feel So Uncomfortable With Their In-laws? / This Stupid Mentality In Ceremonies. / Why Are Most Nigerian Nurses Inconsiderate And Uncompassionate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.