Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State (40671 Views)

We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta / Ultimate Warriors of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands 60% Oil Bloc / What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by DLioness(f): 11:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
uupgrade:
looking at ur post alone make u super stupid, akwa ibom, cross river? hahah so those states ijaws aren't there abi? land u know u r even super dumb for thinking u could claim any land in ND? oboy those places names d deceive u abi wetin? u for kuku claim bayelsa na, becux good luck other name na Azikiwe, upland rivers oooh Nelson wike? u think na IBO man? kai fools untop fools when will u guys learn, do u know Ijaws r part of IMO n Ondo states too? but r they in NDR? they will belong when they decides to come back we will create something like free states welcome dem n celebrate dem as all heroes, for I know they r just strangers in those lands despite their strong link, unlike u who came to my land to do business n after buying some portion of it, u dumb ass failed to enlighten ur next generations about how u guys settled there n now some dumb people think they originated from d land since time becux they had dumb ancestors
Which ijaw did u keep in igbo state? Thief!
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
dragonking2:
Honestly you guys are disgusting!!! Gosh...First you say it was the yorubas that are the back stabbers, then you blamed the north as back stabbers now it is the ijaws. But the real person who betrayed ojukwu was an igbo man called Emmanuel Ifeajuna but as usual you will not mention his name...Ojukwu fled the country leaving a niger delta man (Philip Effiong) to take the heat, but we niger deltans are men not cowards..Tomorrow you will now be asking stupiid questions why igbos are being hated all over nigeria.. angry angry angry

bros!!! why are u getting the whole thing wrong! read my lips!![size=15pt] IJAWS ARE BACK STABBERS! NOT NIGER DELTANS AS A WHOLE![/size]

PHILIPS EFFIONG IS CALABARI! CALABARIS AND OTHER SOUTH-SOUTHERNERS ARE OUR INLAWS AND BROTHERS! cool

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN AN IJAW MAN MARRIED TO AN IGBO WOMAN OR AN IGBO MAN MARRIED TO AN IJAW WOMAN?? VERY SCARCE! undecided

BUT YOU MUST HAVE SEEN THE IGBOS MARRIED TO EVERY OTHER TRIBE IN THE NIGER DELTA AND VICE VERSA! cool

[size=15pt]MIND YOU IF THE IJAWS HAVE THEIR WAY, THEY WILL ELIMINATE EVERY OTHER TRIBE IN NIGER DELTA! [/size]
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by sindan: 11:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
Millerz:
I'm sorry I don't owe you an explanation. And its not just my father. I too have touched money. If you are in doubt then that's your headache not mine.

shut that thing you call mouth, byatch!!! angry
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
Kanyekels:

We like it like that Adaure. At least its better than having People who regard us as infidels as our brothers.
ode..inferiority complex dey do you. I have never seen an igbo man as an infidel.Kanu keeps filling ur coco:nut heads with rubbish
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by armadeo(m): 12:39am On Jun 25, 2016
uupgrade:
I have no problem with DAT who ever decides to rule dude, delta state is my state but an ijaw man has never ruled for 16 years from ibori to uduaghan we ijaws didn't complain becux they all treated us fairly, so if u decide to rule me n I know u have good intention for all of us I will gladly vote u.

Cool.

If this is the way you think i would also vote for you.
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Igboid: 1:10am On Jun 25, 2016
dragonking2:
Another topic written by an igbo man try so hard to convince people http://asabapost..co.ke/2010/04/ikwerre-igbo-22-misinformation-on-igbos.html?m=1

Can you or any of your representative provide this link written by one blogger to the federal government when the time comes? YES OR NO

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/11/omoigui-at-80-i-made-them-pay-for-claiming-i-removed-oil-wells-from-ondo-to-bendel/

Knock yourself out.
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 1:15am On Jun 25, 2016
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by OneNaira6: 1:35am On Jun 25, 2016
Igboid:

You must be living under the rock to not know that Oyigbo LGA was carved out of Imo state and joined to old Rivers state.

Even little kids know this. And I provided you with article where Abia state government was demanding that Oyigbo be returned back to Abia, yet you can't smell the coffee.

It was carved out of Abia, not imo.

Egbema was the one carved out of Imo
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Igboid: 1:39am On Jun 25, 2016
OneNaira6:

No, it was carved out of old Imo state, but the part of old Imo state it was carved from, is presently in Abia state.
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by OneNaira6: 1:46am On Jun 25, 2016
dragonking2:
What is this You want me to believe what one person wrote on a forum? I can as well post something on another forum and bring it here to prove that igbo land belongs to niger delta... undecided .. Oga, when referendum comes, na this chat link you go provide give government? Please do better..I am waiting for that proof and not word of mouth or single chat by a deluded person.

You have to be the slowest person on earth if you doubt Oyigbo was carved out of Abia State. This is a well known history and documented. Even the community in question talks about it.

This is an article written by Ndaa Isaac, who btw is an Oyigbo indigenous

HOW THEY DIVIDED US AND PITCHED US AGAINST ONE ANOTHER:

The slicing off of some Igbo communities out of core Igbo states and merger to other states was a plot to weaken the Igbo's. Here are some examples:

. The area of Ndoki south covering the present Oyigbo (originally Obigbo) transferred from the old Aba division and lumped to Rivers State in 1976. Also, in the 1980s, three Ndoki villages namely Ohaobu, Mkpukpuaja and Ogbuagu villages carved from the then Imo State and lumped to Etim-Ekpo LGA of Akwa Ibom State. It is noteworthy to state that Oyigbo LGA apart from Oloibiri was the first place in Nigeria to produce oil and gas in commercial quantities (at Afam). Unlike Oloibiri which has dried-up since the 1980s, Afam and other Oyigbo oil-fields keep yielding vast quantities of petroleum.

2. Egbema communities now in Rivers State: Egbema has 16 villages and out of these 16 villages , 3 namely Mgbede, Aggah and Okwuzi has the largest reserves of oil and gas in the community. This is apparently the reason they were lumped to Rivers while the other 13 villages were left in Imo State where they had to contend with more modest reserves of the commodity.

It is important to note that this “punishment” at least as perceived by many Igbos did not end up with the eastern Igbo people. The Aniomas or Western Igbos had to loose Ndoni area to Rivers State and Osekwenike-Onyah area to Sagbama area of Bayelsa State. Just like the other examples I gave , all of these areas are oil-producing. It is often claimed that the Nigerian Civil war was a war fought over oil and gas and the actions of the federal government just like these examples seems to suggest that the federal government had intended to give a tag of non-oil producing to Igbo areas including Anioma. While it is interesting to note that parts of Igbo land has been excised and lumped to other states, a good part of Itsekiri land embracing what is defined as Ugbege area was lumped to Ondo State; A state where Itsekiri people are not indigenous. This is one just an example of the double standards in Nigeria. A common song by Peter Tosh , which has one of its iconic lyrics “Everyone is crying out for peace but no one for justice” brings to the fore what I am trying to pass across. My support for the renewed Biafra struggle is for justice which the Igbo race has been crying for in Nigeria, another good example of such is the continued call for the unconditional release of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu who is the leader of the Indigenous people of Biafra.

For those 'efulefus' who quote Prof Chinua Achebe’s book “There was a Country” out of context saying it has put to rest any country called Biafra. Yes, There was indeed a country called “Biafra”. However, they should also remember that Col Emeka Odimegwu Ojukwu talked on a “Biafra of the Mind”. This “Biafra of the Mind” has different dimensions to it. Biafra is a part of the history of Nigeria and there is no way we can forget about it collectively as Nigerians and more importantly as Igbos. Therefore, anyone in whatever guise declaring that “Biafra died permanently in 1970 with the surrender speech made by Philip Effiong” is being comical. In the United States of America, people freely talk about the Confederate States of Southern USA and the old Confederate flag is embedded in the state flags of many Southern States because it is deemed as a part of their heritage. Telling Igbos and other Nigerians who suffered a lot to pretend that no Biafra of the Mind exists is a sheer display of wickedness and irresponsibility. There is nothing to ever stop a war which led to the death of one-seventh of the Igbo people and left much of Anioma land in present day Delta state decimated.

Anyone who claims that a “few resentful people of South-East origin” are the ones behind the the Biafran agitation is living in self denial. We have seen some pictures of the IPOB protests across the world and such pictures do not seem to suggest that the protests were the handiwork of a “few resentful people”. It seems to demonstrate a mass movement among the youths of the South-east region in particular and areas of the South-south as well. So, the idea of trying to separate the South from Biafra is laughable.

In the 1960s when the Biafra war was fought, the areas that make up south south today were drawn to it. The reason is not far-fetched; the war was perceived as a rebellion of Igbos and for example, the Aniomas in Delta being western Igbos were involved. This is not a peculiar case. From Rwanda, Burundi and the Democratic Republic of Congo were drawn into the conflicts between the Hutu and Tutsi. This is sadly a feature of ethnic politics which manifests at times as war in Africa. Gen Obasanjo who was a major actor in the Nigerian Civil war and former president, did not hide his understanding that Aniomas are Igbos. In his Niger Delta Special Development Initiative of 2005, he had Imo, Abia and Anioma area of Delta removed as beneficiaries. Yet he had Ondo and its rocky capital city of Akure included as “part of the Niger Delta”.

Whatever map the IPOB is presenting today as the map of Biafra is in tandem with international laws. It was the case with South Sudan. In the original proposal Southern Blue, Abyei and Nuba were proposed and this was adopted in the Comprehensive Peace Agreement (CPA) of Sudan and South Sudan. Abyei was to decide after a referendum while Southern Blue Nile and Nuba would decide after popular consultation. Claiming that the “expansiveness of Biafra” has anything to do with oil is ridiculous. Firstly the price of oil has crashed significantly and there is nothing to suggest that in future, oil will be “black gold” it used to be.

Besides the southeast region even with the exclusion of the areas annexed and lumped to Rivers has some reserves of the commodity. But anyone who thinks that the future of Biafra , the larger Igbo race or Africa lies in oil or other commodities has serious issues. The main driver of development is human capital no less no more. Igbos has this factor perhaps more than any other group in Nigeria.

The Western Igbos which includes the people of Anioma in Delta are scattered not just in Delta but also in parts of Edo, Rivers and even Bayelsa State so, Bringing the issue of a South-south is inconsequential. There is nothing like that in the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria. Based on International law, people should be at liberty to decide ultimately where they should belong. Sadly, Nigeria has failed to restructure (based on ethnic groups) and create regions recognized by law just like what was done in India by its first Prime Minister, Nehru.

In the memoirs of Chief Dennis Osadebay who hails from Anioma in the present day Delta state, he was full of praises for Chief Michael Okpara for all the support rendered to the Midwest regional movement which led to the creation of the new region in 1963 and enthronement of the NCNC in 1964. It is also well-known that many Aniomas were members of the defunct Igbo State Movement which cemented the ethnic bounds of all Igbos, west and east of the Niger. There were even agitations to carve out the old Asaba and Aboh divisions and have them merged with the East with the likes of Rev SW Martin of Issele Uku as the main driver of the proposal.

Finally, to further expose the divide and rule tactics, here is a letter written by community leaders of the Ika East area comprising of Umunede, Igbodo, Otolokpo, Mbiri, Ute-Ogbeje and Akumazi to Chief Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu and goes as thus: ' '' We the undersigned, on behalf of the people of Umunede clan,Igbodo clan,Akwumazi clan,Mbiri clan and Ute-Ugbeje clan in Ika Division,Midwest take this opportunity to express our deep gratitude on the historic liberation of the Midwest and wish you God's guidance.We equally take this opportunity to congratulate His Excellency Major A.O Okonkwo on his appointment as the Military Administrator of the Midwest and pledge our unalloyed support and loyalty to his government. Although we the above 5 clans in Umunede zone have already donated sums of money and foodstuff towards win the war funds on individual clans,we jointly donate herewith the sum of 105 pounds to win the war. WE FERVENTLY PRAY FOR GOD'S HELP THAT WE CRUSH THE ENEMY.While thanking you for what you have already achieved-liberation of Midwest-we wish to place here on record that it will be your guide while deliberating on any future association,our feelings should be put into utmost consideration'' '' Signatories to this September 1967 letter to Ojukwu include: HRH Obi N Gbenoba; Obi of Umunede.HRH A.O Iyeke;Obi of Igbodo,Obi S.C Osagie; Obi of Akwumazi,HRH Obi Ogana; Obi of Mbiri and Regent I Alekwe,Regent of Mbiri. Also signatory to that letter are political leaders including Chief S.O.Osuhor, Chief Z.C Egbuchinem, Chief L.O.C Azikiwe,Chief Odiase,Chief E O Nwabueze, Madam Julie Onyeagwu and Mr B.O Okoh. You can get a copy of the letter here: Source- Nigeria: Echoes of a Century: Volume One 1914-1999 By Ifeoha Azikiwe.

BIAFRA IS NOT ABOUT OIL BUT ONE NIGERIA IS

If you don't want to listen to Ndaa, here's another article when the Oyigbo were asking to be sent back to Abia State due to marginalization in River state

Lagos — Complaints of marginalisation have resurrected an age-old agitation by the people of Oyigbo local government in Rivers State for a merger with their kith and kin in Abia State.

There is a grounds- well of discontent and agitation in Oyigbo local government area of Rivers State. The people are seriously complaining of marginalisation in the affairs of the state and now want to go back to Abia State from where they were carved out in 1976. Oyigbo local government was merged with Rivers State following federal government's acceptance of the report of the Justice Mamman Nasir boundary adjustment commission. Besides, they insist that they are Igbo and would be better catered for in a predominant Igbo territory.

If you don't want to listen to the community people...oya here is book snap shot of the history

PICK up a boom and stop displaying your ignorance all over NL. It's sad and pathetic

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by OneNaira6: 1:54am On Jun 25, 2016
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by OneNaira6: 1:59am On Jun 25, 2016
dragonking2:
Which one is denial without providing facts...I just posted a picture of the prince of issele uku paying homage to the prince of Benin. ..This happened about 2months ago but you people will never see it because you don't want to know the truth..Why didn't he go to pay homage to one eze ndigbo in enugu, abia or ebonyi? ...They are from us and part of us, same way igbos today are from them..They know their roots.. . You think they are from you because of the present population of igbos..meanwhile it is the other way round .. .Go and find out history. ..The issele uku, ika, kwale etc knows their ancestral route, the question is do you?

Also note that Niger delta Republic struggle started before biafra own so stop saying that we didn't see what was going on.. You guys copied our struggle when reality dawned on you..

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/royal-solidarity-crown-prince-issele-uku-visits-benin-kingdom-prior-enthronement/

Can you stop speaking for Anioma. Did we ask you to be our voice?
Nigga ANIOMA has NOTHING in common with any of you people. The only thing we have in common is sharing a region

Do us a favour and keep us OUT of whatever ND republic rubbish you ijaw people are planning. Who do you people think your fooling. Urhobo, isoko, iteskiri or whoever else that wants to be lord over by ijaws can join una but we won't.

You are not one of us, we are not you so keep us out of whatever igbo hating rubbish you typing here. Got it.

Stop using us as your fucking shield.
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by OneNaira6: 2:16am On Jun 25, 2016
Lovelynature:
Well, all I know is that the entire Anioma and vast number of Delta North are Igbos, though some of them live in self denial based on negative influences from their neighbouring minor tribes. Their Igbos are even more understandable and very clear compare to some Igbo dialect in South East. Let's take for instance the Abakaliki dialect. An Abakaliki man speaks and understands the original Igbo clearly but other Igbos neither speak nor understand Abakaliki when they speak.

I think the prince is a misguided fellow. Look at his name alone speaking for him.

Anyway, I blame the people that carved them out of South East. Most of them know the truth. Their anger is mostly based on the refusal to create the Anioma State. All Aniocha, Oshimili, Asaba - All Anioma and Ikwerre lands are all Igboland. In fact, the first Igbo Pan was held in Anioma in 1908

Wish the Agitation for the State of Biafra could be successful. You will know they really know themselves. General Kaduna Nzeogu, an Anioma man is one of the major reasons for Agitation For the Biafran State, hence the hatred against the Igbos nationwide. The Aniomas and Ikwerres were carved out of the South East in 1976 to frustrate the Struggle for the Biafran State.

The South East together with Cross Rivers can still restore and make the Bight Of Biafra the envy of other nations in Africa.

The South East forsee that Islamising the Nigerian in many years time is inevitable. That's one the reasons they keep striving for the Biafran State, but most ND tribes refuse to see this and think the Igbos would over power and rule over them. That's what there are meant to belief anyway

Seriously?

You insult Anioma because of what a non Anioma says. Wowwwww

Smfh. I won't even insult you because I promised myself never to insult any SE. But I would tell you, you're a complete gullible ediot
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 2:30am On Jun 25, 2016
OneNaira6:

Vanguard quoted omogui. If you don't believe omogui, oya maybe you'll believe itsekiri people
http://legaloil.com/NewsItem.asp?DocumentIDX=1160949155&Category=news
http://allafrica.com/stories/200412060614.html
http://allafrica.com/stories/200710260357.html
http://allafrica.com/stories/200803311213.html
I'm not saying the story ain't true. I mean every millitant public release I've been reading here for a while now is from Vanguard.
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by MasterofNL: 8:57am On Jun 25, 2016
dragonking2 have you suddenly gone blind, deaf and dumb?

You asked for proof and more than enough proof has been given to you. I warned you that if General OneNaira6 should find you here na sorry be that but you will not listen.

Igbos don't give a damn about your Niger Delta Republic, all we are interessted in is Igboland in Rivers & Delta fraudulently grouped under your SS.

After we adjust our boundaries to accomodate all Igboland in your SS then the rest of you 'We SS' crew can form your Niger Delta Republic for all we care. We have nothing with you and you have nothing with us. OneNaira6 is pure Igboman in Delta state. They are Igbos, our brothers and 100% part of the Igbo nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by dragonking2: 10:45am On Jun 25, 2016
MasterofNL:

You asked for proof and more than enough proof has been given to you. I warned you that if General OneNaira6 should find you here na sorry be that but you will not listen.

Igbos don't give a damn about your Niger Delta Republic, all we are interessted in is Igboland in Rivers & Delta fraudulently grouped under your SS.

After we adjust our boundaries to accomodate all Igboland in your SS then the rest of you 'We SS' crew can form your Niger Delta Republic for all we care. We have nothing with you and you have nothing with us. OneNaira6 is pure Igboman in Delta state. They are Igbos, our brothers and 100% part of the Igbo nation.

The only thing I have seen from all this write up is this:

Part of Western Ijaw went to Rivers State, part of Bendel went to Ondo; part of Rivers went to Cross Rivers and part of Imo went to Rivers.

I am yet to see the person that claims to have proof of lands from imo, anambra, abia that were added to delta State... You can go and claim rights with Rivers not delta..

Even from the write up you will see that nigerdeltans have more lands that were given out than the igbos, so stop crying up and down. ..when refredum is achieved we shall know who has the lands.
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by dragonking2: 11:04am On Jun 25, 2016
OneNaira6:

Can you stop speaking for Anioma. Did we ask you to be our voice?
Nigga ANIOMA has NOTHING in common with any of you people. The only thing we have in common is sharing a region

Do us a favour and keep us OUT of whatever ND republic rubbish you ijaw people are planning. Who do you people think your fooling. Urhobo, isoko, iteskiri or whoever else that wants to be lord over by ijaws can join una but we won't.

You are not one of us, we are not you so keep us out of whatever igbo hating rubbish you typing here. Got it.

Stop using us as your fucking shield.
I have always spoken for the aniomas, kwale and the rest as they are brothers. .The igbos have made you people see yourselves as inferior to them meanwhile it is the other way round .. You guys are the ones that are superior while they came from you all.. .You guys have history with us not igbos but if you wish to follow them no problem, we won't stop you...Here is a link of the prince of issele uku paying homage to the prince of Benin. ..Ask yourself why didnt he go to pay homage to one eze ndigbo in enugu or abia? Better know your true history. ..The ball is in your court, don't cry later sha

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/royal-solidarity-crown-prince-issele-uku-visits-benin-kingdom-prior-enthronement/
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by dragonking2: 11:05am On Jun 25, 2016
OneNaira6:

Seriously?

Smfh. I won't even insult you because I promised myself never to insult any SE. But I would tell you, you're a complete gullible ediot
I hope you won't feel this way when biafra is achieved?
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by dragonking2: 11:08am On Jun 25, 2016
They speak the same language yet there is massive confusion. ..

OneNaira6:

Igboid:

No, it was carved out of old Imo state, but the part of old Imo state it was carved from, is presently in Abia state.
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by dragonking2: 11:13am On Jun 25, 2016
MasterofNL:

Check my post and stop your usual crying behavior...SS has more lands that were given out than even the igbos so when refredum is achieved we shall know who has the lands
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by dragonking2: 11:21am On Jun 25, 2016
obiekunie1:

bros!!! why are u getting the whole thing wrong! read my lips!![size=15pt] IJAWS ARE BACK STABBERS! NOT NIGER DELTANS AS A WHOLE![/size]

PHILIPS EFFIONG IS CALABARI! CALABARIS AND OTHER SOUTH-SOUTHERNERS ARE OUR INLAWS AND BROTHERS! cool

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN AN IJAW MAN MARRIED TO AN IGBO WOMAN OR AN IGBO MAN MARRIED TO AN IJAW WOMAN?? VERY SCARCE! undecided

BUT YOU MUST HAVE SEEN THE IGBOS MARRIED TO EVERY OTHER TRIBE IN THE NIGER DELTA AND VICE VERSA! cool

[size=15pt]MIND YOU IF THE IJAWS HAVE THEIR WAY, THEY WILL ELIMINATE EVERY OTHER TRIBE IN NIGER DELTA! [/size]
[size=15pt]But the same ijaw man called GEJ favoured igbos more than even his own brothers, the same ijaw man protected several igbos like Stella oduah etc even when they were involved with fraud.. .You igbos have filled your hearts with so much hatred that you will end up the biggest losers...trust me, if you lose the love and support Nigerdeltans have for you, then you all are finished. .FACT[/size]

1 Like

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 25, 2016
dragonking2:
Which one is denial without providing facts...I just posted a picture of the prince of issele uku paying homage to the prince of Benin. ..This happened about 2months ago but you people will never see it because you don't want to know the truth..Why didn't he go to pay homage to one eze ndigbo in enugu, abia or ebonyi? ...They are from us and part of us, same way igbos today are from them..They know their roots.. . You think they are from you because of the present population of igbos..meanwhile it is the other way round .. .Go and find out history. ..The issele uku, ika, kwale etc knows their ancestral route, the question is do you?

Also note that Niger delta Republic struggle started before biafra own so stop saying that we didn't see what was going on.. You guys copied our struggle when reality dawned on you..

When do paying homage to a king translate to accentral link. So if Prince Gorge visit the the king of Saudi, it simply mean the English crown is related to the Saudi crown?
Go through this debate and see what the Isele Ukwu people think of themselves.

Its a long read. But it will cure you of your maladies:

ALBERT • 2 months ago
The stream shall never forget its source and shall always go back to its source to refresh before beginning another cycle. The journey of the crown Prince and retinue of notables to pay homage to the Crown Prince and allegiance to the Oba of Benin Kingdom before his final coronation is self explanatory and indicative of where they originally came from. It is now becoming clearer to self acclaimed historians and geographers that, the indigenous people of Delta North senatorial district were from Bini Kingdom and these communities established by the Binis right down to present day onitsha.

Sitanda ALBERT • 2 months ago
Hold on a minute dude...
We may have ties to Benin Kingdom, yes... But we are not from Benin.
Delta north people have always come under Benin influence for centuries but I repeat, we are not descended from Bini.
Even Igbanke people who are a few kilometers from Bini are not Bini people. Their language is Ika, more related to Igbo than to Bini which is a stone throw from them
Delta north people are originally Igbos who came in waves of migrations from across the Niger over hundreds of years.
If you want to know where people originated from, the simple thing is to look at their root words. Examine what they call crucial things in life like blood, war, life, birth, death, water, fire, farm, child, man, woman, market, sky, earth, money, fear, bravery, beauty etc... This things do not change no matter the influence. We see this with Itshekiri and Yoruba. Urhobo and Bini, Ishan and Edo, Efik and Ibibio, Isoko and Urhobo etc.
Our root words are Igbo, not Bini. See the names of those who went to pay homage. Did you see Nosa or Osaro there? How do you explain that. Do you know what Ezeagwuna means in Igbo?
These things don't change no matter the influence.
Yes we have royalty and cultures similar to Bini, a kingship class that pays allegiance to Bini, but we are not Bini people. Yes, we had Bini Warriors who established control over communities in delta north and even as far as Imo and Anambra states , but the people have always been of Igbo origin. We are a distinct people, more related to Igbos than anyone else.
This is the simple truth...

You can read the full transcript here:

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by dragonking2: 11:28am On Jun 25, 2016
mekuzi09:

When do paying homage to a king translate to accentral link. So if Prince Gorge visit the the king of Saudi, it simply mean the English crown is related to the Saudi crown?
Go through this debate and see what the Isele Ukwu people think of themselves.

Its a long read. But it will cure you of your maladies:

ALBERT • 2 months ago
The stream shall never forget its source and shall always go back to its source to refresh before beginning another cycle. The journey of the crown Prince and retinue of notables to pay homage to the Crown Prince and allegiance to the Oba of Benin Kingdom before his final coronation is self explanatory and indicative of where they originally came from. It is now becoming clearer to self acclaimed historians and geographers that, the indigenous people of Delta North senatorial district were from Bini Kingdom and these communities established by the Binis right down to present day onitsha.

Sitanda ALBERT • 2 months ago
Hold on a minute dude...
Delta north people have always come under Benin influence for centuries but I repeat, we are not descended from Bini.
Even Igbanke people who are a few kilometers from Bini are not Bini people. Their language is Ika, more related to Igbo than to Bini which is a stone throw from them
Delta north people are originally Igbos who came in waves of migrations from across the Niger over hundreds of years.
If you want to know where people originated from, the simple thing is to look at their root words. Examine what they call crucial things in life like blood, war, life, birth, death, water, fire, farm, child, man, woman, market, sky, earth, money, fear, bravery, beauty etc... This things do not change no matter the influence. We see this with Itshekiri and Yoruba. Urhobo and Bini, Ishan and Edo, Efik and Ibibio, Isoko and Urhobo etc.
Our root words are Igbo, not Bini. See the names of those who went to pay homage. Did you see Nosa or Osaro there? How do you explain that. Do you know what Ezeagwuna means in Igbo?
Yes we have royalty and cultures similar to Bini, a kingship class that pays allegiance to Bini, but we are not Bini people. Yes, we had Bini Warriors who established control over communities in delta north and even as far as Imo and Anambra states , but the people have always been of Igbo origin. We are a distinct people, more related to Igbos than anyone else.

You can read the full transcript here:

All you wrote here is not in this link? Also, why will a so called Igbo monarch pay tribute to another monarch that he claims he has nothing to do with just some few days to his ascension to his throne? Why did he not go to pay a single homage to any monarch in the East?

Also @mekuzi09 explain this part:

The production engineering graduate from the University of Ibadan told the Edaiken that he is aware of the age-long relationship between Oligbo kingdom and the ancient Benin kingdom, saying this had motivated him to pay the royal visit and assure the Crown Prince of Bini Kingdom of his desire to continue that relationship, even as he emphasised the historical fact that Benin remains the ancestral root of the Isei people

We shall see at the end who is displaying madness cheesy
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by MasterofNL: 11:37am On Jun 25, 2016
dragonking2:

The only thing I have seen from all this write up is this:

I am yet to see the person that claims to have proof of lands from imo, anambra, abia that were added to delta State... You can go and claim rights with Rivers not delta..

Even from the write up you will see that nigerdeltans have more lands that were given out than the igbos, so stop crying up and down. ..when refredum is achieved we shall know who has the lands.

what of Delta north? Are Igbo brothers are there and our land extends there too. Delta north guys are 100% Igbos, simple.

Ask Ugomba, OneNaira6 and others. Thx
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by dragonking2: 11:42am On Jun 25, 2016
MasterofNL:

what of Delta north? Are Igbo brothers are there and our land extends there too. Delta north guys are 100% Igbos, simple.

Ask Ugomba, OneNaira6 and others. Thx
Which Igbo brothers na? Tell us the lands that were carved out from the east and given to delta State? I would have loved to go into history but this is not the thread for that.. .Igbos came out from the kwale, issele uku, ika, etc.. .but you guys have painted it the other way round making them look inferior.. I don't intend to say much but it is dependent on them especially their kings not you.. .so stop forcing it down their throats.
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 25, 2016
dragonking2:
All you wrote here is not in this link? Also, why will a so called Igbo monarch pay tribute to another monarch that he claims he has nothing to do with just some few days to his ascension to his throne? Why did he go to pay a single homage to any monarch in the East?

Go through the debate between and Isele citizen and a Benin fellow.

Scroll down the discussion session on the link I gave to you. The real aborigines of Isele Ukwu are Igbos, there is definitely a relationship between the two monarchs just as the French king were related to the English crown in the medieval era. That does not make English people French. Go through history and verify. Language is one major yardstick to judge the origin of people.... If these guys are Benins, how come their language is 90% Igbo? How come, How come Benin and Anioma don't understand each other, but an Ebonyan from a far distance understands what he speak without the need for translation?

It defy logic to claim a whole people migrated from you, but yet cannot retain one single aspect of your language, which is the basic tenet for gauging relationship and kinship.

As you said, when the time comes, the Anioma people will decide where they belong. But it is absolute evil to twist history in other to achieve your planed objective.
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by MasterofNL: 11:46am On Jun 25, 2016
OneNaira6:

Seriously?

General, but he did not insult Ndi Anioma, how did he?
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 25, 2016
dragonking2:
All you wrote here is not in this link? Also, why will a so called Igbo monarch pay tribute to another monarch that he claims he has nothing to do with just some few days to his ascension to his throne? Why did he not go to pay a single homage to any monarch in the East?

Hold on a minute dude...

1 Like

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by dragonking2: 11:47am On Jun 25, 2016
mekuzi09:

Go through the debate between and Isele citizen and a Benin fellow.

Scroll down the discussion session on the link I gave to you. The real aborigines of Isele Ukwu are Igbos, there is definitely a relationship between the two monarchs just as the French king were related to the English crown in the medieval era. That does not make English people French. Go through history and verify. Language is one major yardstick to judge the origin of people.... If these guys are Benins, how come their language is 90% Igbo? How come, How come Benin and Anioma don't understand each other, but an Ebonyan from a far distance understands what he speak without the need for translation?

It defy logic to claim a whole people migrated from you, but yet cannot retain one single aspect of your language, which is the basic tenet for gauging relationship and kinship.

As you said, when the time comes, the Anioma people will decide where they belong. But it is absolute evil to twist history in other to achieve your planed objective.
I need to ask you this question to determine your sanity.. .Who should know more about Tradition, history and Ancestral route? A traditional monarch or a civilian who barely knows his tradition? Please answer honestly. ..Meanwhile this is what the prince said and I re-quote

The production engineering graduate from the University of Ibadan told the Edaiken that he is aware of the age-long relationship between Oligbo kingdom and the ancient Benin kingdom, saying this had motivated him to pay the royal visit and assure the Crown Prince of Bini Kingdom of his desire to continue that relationship, even as he emphasised the historical fact that Benin remains the ancestral root of the Isei people
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by dragonking2: 11:50am On Jun 25, 2016
mekuzi09:

Hold on a minute dude...

But this is what your traditional prince said or are you saying that you know your tradition and history more than him and he is a liar?

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by MasterofNL: 11:51am On Jun 25, 2016
dragonking2:
Which Igbo brothers na? Tell us the lands that were carved out from the east and given to delta State? I would have loved to go into history but this is not the thread for that.. .Igbos came out from the kwale, issele uku, ika, etc.. .but you guys have painted it the other way round making them look inferior.. I don't intend to say much but it is dependent on them especially their kings not you.. .so stop forcing it down their throats.

Others have said enough on this matter and I don't wish to repeat everything. You can believe whatever you wissh. When the time comes, we shall know who belongs where and who owns what, simple.
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Eastlink(m): 11:51am On Jun 25, 2016
OneNaira6:

Oyigbo and my Egbema were carved out of old Imo. The East Central had only two states then, Imo and Anambra. It was Gov. Sam Mbakwe of Imo state that dragged the then federal government to court. Abia as a state was later created from Imo in 1991. Get it!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead / Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) / Toyin Saraki Shares Throwback Photos With Husband, Children To Mark Father's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.