Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,450 members, 7,836,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State (40672 Views)

We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta / Ultimate Warriors of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands 60% Oil Bloc / What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by dragonking2: 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
uupgrade:
I just d pity d biafran soldiers wey wan come fight for land for NDR. becux we know d IBO's far better than any tribe in Nigeria we know how they think always felling (wiser) d kind trap wey go befall dem if them try am ehn d their people wet die during d civil war go be small number.
No need to answer that idiot...Let them come and claim land na then they go know say because of palm oil we no go allow them chop yam..
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Basalt(m): 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
chuose:

If the Ijaws & Niger Delta are not with IPOB then why is Dokubo Asari in Owerri?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU_9HoOU8go

If the Niger Delta are not with the IPOB why did GEJ appoint an IPOB person to be his Chief of Army Staff?

If you remember that the NDA gave a warning to Buhari not to come to Ogoni through Radio Biafra?
Do you give out sensitive info through outsiders?

Please the South-West, we the Niger Delta are united with the South-East.
Enjoy your partnership with the North, angry angry angry
while we enjoy our partnership with the South-East grin grin grin

TAKE YOUR DIVIDE & RULE AND ENJOY THE NORTH grin grin grin

May God bless you, leave that Yorubad ofenmanu man forming to be NigerDeltan

I enjoyed the movie

1 Like

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by dragonking2: 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
emsheddy:
How some of you will hide behind a keyboard and type thrash beats my imagination! I am proudly ISOKO! I schooled in the EAST! 90% of my friends are igbos. And as old as I am, I have never heard my dad and mum use 'hate igbo' in their discussion! My fiancee is Igbo! So where the hell did you get that 'ijaws,urhobos,isoko,ogoni etc (deltans in general) are taught to hate igbo'! God will forgive you! As for you mrvitalis am highly disappointed in you for supporting that silly and careless statement. Millerz thanks for your stand!
I have never had any cause to hate any igbo despite being duped by them severally yet they go up and down preaching hatred against other tribes, now they have started preaching hatred towards us niger deltans..what exactly do these people want sef.. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by dragonking2: 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
MrEverest:
You busy blowing hot air! We dont even need Ijaws in Biafra, five SE states, Delta North, Upland Rivers & Akwa Ibom/Cross River will make a perfect country. Bayelsa, Delta South & Riverine areas of Rivers state will always remain volatile & so will be a liability to Biafra. Your fight with Itsekiri In Warri is a pointer to what ND republic will be. Every state will control its resources in Biafra & Igbos are business minded people that have no time for billigerancy while Ijaws are redundant & lazy in nature.
Please remove delta, rivers and cross river and akwa ibom from your perfect country and stick with your imo, ananmbra, enugu, abia and ebonyi
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by dragonking2: 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lovelynature:
You are right dear. I was trying to convince a Niger Deltan Igbo (Kwale precisely) of their Igboness. If you hear the kind of hate words this man used to describe Igbos eh. Though I was able to interpret their Igbo language in central Igbo language, telling him of how they bear Igbo names and all that, yet this middle-aged man, who could be aged enough to be my father seriously denied being an Igbo man, and even threaten to kill Igbos if there happen to be war in Nigeria.

What!!!

He ended up convincing a young Kwale guy that I was actually having the argument with before he came in the more.

This happened in Lagos, and some Yorubas around supported their claim. You need to see how shocked I was in their midst.
Nawa oo! What lying old man!!!

For Christ's sake, Kwale, Anioma, Agbor, Ogwashi, Ikwere and all that are all Igbo dialects just like Ngwa, Owerri, Nsuka, Abakaliki, Nnewi, Arochukwu and other Igbo dialects, irrespective of their states and regions. They were jealously caved away from South East out of hatred for the Igbos.

It's of recent that Ikweres started realising their Igboness.

Nevertheless, everybody is entitled to his belief/claim of who and what he is.

The South South States I think Igbo need for their Biafran struggle just as you have said are Akwa Ibom and Cross River. Thus giving the Biafra State a good balance with Cameroun.

The Biafran State would become the envy of other nations is they can manage the little oil they have, venture into cashew plantations, make proper use of their business ideas.

Wisdom is the answer
One thing youhave to note is that kwale is not igbo..Igbos came out from people like kwale, issle-uku etc ...Igbos are under them and thats a fact..These tribes know their ancestral roots and they have kingship unlike the igbos that dont even know their ancestral root or kingship..Stop spreading hate and bile up and down... The akwa ibomites and people from cross river dont support biafra so stop dreaming...
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by MasterofNL: 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
dragonking2:
Igbos dont have lands in rivers or delta...If you have lands then prove it lets see.

Parts of Imo State was carved into present day Rivers state in 1976.

Delta north is Igboland.

cc Ugomba, Ikechukwu68, Ikechu68, Udmaster, Cheruv, Igboid.
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by MasterofNL: 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
dragonking2:
One thing youhave to note is that kwale is not igbo..Igbos came out from people like kwale, issle-uku etc ...Igbos are under them and thats a fact..These tribes know their ancestral roots and they have kingship unlike the igbos that dont even know their ancestral root or kingship..Stop spreading hate and bile up and down... The akwa ibomites and people from cross river dont support biafra so stop dreaming...

Pray that Ikechukwu or Xtrorse no catch you hear oo, na sorry be your name be that, lol. grin grin grin
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by SlayerSupreme: 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
dragonking2:

I think you and whoever supports you have a problem..You want to draw every body to your hatred and if he doesnt agree with you he suddenly does not like igbos? This is a very DAFT assertion.

You guys are the only tribe that complains that every other tribes hate them.. Haba angry angry This senseless and childish behaviour should stop.

You guys have come out to say;

Yorubas hate igbos,
Fulanis hate igbos,
Hausa Hate igbos
Idioma hate igbos
Middle belt hate igbos
Now you have added us ND to the list.

So if everybody hate igbos, ask yourself why they are hated then? Who have you guys ever loved? You will come to the SS and we allow you all. You go to the SW, MB and even north, they allow and accept you..But If an ijaw, urhobo, isoko, itsekiri, ibibio ,benin, yoruba, hasua man comes to the east, you guys dont even let them grow..How many tribes can come out to say they were given a political position in the east? But the igbos have been given opportunities in almost everywhere in the country yet you will still be crying like annoying biitches. Nonsense.

Please when Nigerdelta rupblic and biafra is finally created, tell your brothers not come to the Niger delta you hear, since you belive this trash you wrote!!! Rubbish
For the past few days dragonking,another Igbo-hater has being ranting like a teenager on Nairaland. Mr man,I know you're probably a lazy Ijaw somewhere sipping gin and banging underage girls somewhere. A lazy man like you will complain Igbos don't give other tribes opportunities. Do you think a lazy man like you will last two minutes in the east? You go just quench. Only the dogged Hausas can live in the east or anywhere (Same with the Igbos). I know there are Igbos in your village that make more money than your kinsmen. Did you and your kin come to Igboland and the Igbos chased you away? LAZY PEOPLE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by dragonking2: 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
MasterofNL:

Pray that Ikechukwu or Xtrorse no catch you hear oo, na sorry be your name be that, lol. grin grin grin
Abeg make we hear word...If i ask you who be your ancestral king or where you igbos originated from una fit answer?
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by dragonking2: 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
SlayerSupreme:

For the past few days dragonking,another Igbo-hater has being ranting like a teenager on Nairaland. Mr man,I know you're probably a lazy Ijaw somewhere sipping gin and banging underage girls somewhere. A lazy man like you will complain Igbos don't give other tribes opportunities. Do you think a lazy man like you will last two minutes in the east? You go just quench. Only the dogged Hausas can live in the east or anywhere (Same with the Igbos). I know there are Igbos in your village that make more money than your kinsmen. Did you and your kin come to Igboland and the Igbos chased you away? LAZY PEOPLE!!!
Make we hear word, how many yorubas or northerners are in the so called east...They are lazy too, only the igbos are the hard working peple.. undecided undecided .Go to car parks and you will see how igbos are trooping out of there en masse and you are here typing trash from either SS, SW or even a northern state..mtcchheewwww

Everyone that does not support your view is tagged igbo haters, yet you keep trooping to the igbo haters land every day...Rubbish
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by dragonking2: 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
MasterofNL:

Parts of Imo State was carved into present day Rivers state in 1976.

Delta north is Igboland.

cc Ugomba, Ikechukwu68, Ikechu68, Udmaster, Cheruv, Igboid.
Can you provide proof of this carving out? Thank you
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by emsheddy(m): 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
dragonking2:
I have never had any cause to hate any igbo despite being duped by them severally yet they go up and down preaching hatred against other tribes, now they have started preaching hatred towards us niger deltans..what exactly do these people want sef.. angry angry
my brother, the matter tire person! some people dey gifted in talking anyhow!

1 Like

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by dragonking2: 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
emsheddy:
my brother, the matter tire person! some people dey gifted in talking anyhow!
Wetin vex me pass na their support say NDA dey bomb delta and bayelsa state everyday...Just only one bomb from red scorpion for imo state and see how they were crying saying the militants should only bomb the niger delta and leave igbo land alone..Yet they are claim say na we hate them...They are the ones that hate us and every tribe yet they accuse you of hate. I SMH for them.
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by DauraDullard0(m): 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
God bless you, sweetheart.
I always tell this Igbos that I will take the yorubas over this SS minorities(except Akwaibom/calabar people).
All these ijaws,urhobos,isoko,ogoni etc they are taught at childhood to hate Igbos.
That hate is what influence some South South Igbos to deny being Igbo inorder to be accepted.
These Igbos will not hear, very emotional sets of agitators..

Will you shut up! I thought you had small sense before.
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by SlayerSupreme: 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
MrEverest:
You busy blowing hot air! We dont even need Ijaws in Biafra, five SE states, Delta North, Upland Rivers & Akwa Ibom/Cross River will make a perfect country. Bayelsa, Delta South & Riverine areas of Rivers state will always remain volatile & so will be a liability to Biafra. Your fight with Itsekiri In Warri is a pointer to what ND republic will be. Every state will control its resources in Biafra & Igbos are business minded people that have no time for billigerancy while Ijaws are redundant & lazy in nature.
So on point!
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by SlayerSupreme: 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
dragonking2:
Make we hear word, how many yorubas or northerners are in the so called east...They are lazy too, only the igbos are the hard working peple.. undecided undecided .Go to car parks and you will see how igbos are trooping out of there en masse and you are here typing trash from either SS, SW or even a northern state..mtcchheewwww

Everyone that does not support your view is tagged igbo haters, yet you keep trooping to the igbo haters land every day...Rubbish
Yes,we troop to other regions-your village inclusive and make more money than the locals because of your laziness. Only northerners are in the east. And yes you are an Igbo-hater! Don't be ashamed to identify with it.
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by dragonking2: 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
SlayerSupreme:

Yes,we troop to other regions-your village inclusive and make more money than the locals because of your laziness. Only northerners are in the east. And yes you are an Igbo-hater! Don't be ashamed to identify with it.
Wow, so you abandoned your own land to come and learn and make wealth from my village.. grin grin Niger delta is truly blessed...... You can call me any name you want, after that go and cry at least thats what you know how to do best. grin grin
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Lovelynature(m): 5:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
dragonking2:
Well, I knew this when I saw quoting guys up and down. Sorry to disappoint you, I'm not here for argument. I've got other important things to do as arguments here won't make any change. I'm not generalising that ND hate the Igbos. Just stated an encounter and my opinion.

Believe it or not, the entire Anioma land and Ikwere land are core Igbo lands with different dialects. They know it irrespective of how they are being deceived, except few of them that have been deceived to believe they ain't Igbos ( like the man I stated on my previous post). I know many Aniomas that really know who they are and refuse to be deceived. I once witnessed an Anioma man been an Igbo in the part of North where I lived.

How come when these SS Igbos commit crime, they are being referred as Igbos, but not in other cases.

Both Anioma and Ikwere lands were parts of Old Eastern Region carved out of South East in 1976 out of jealousy for the Igbos. The main anger of the Aniomas and Ikweres is that the Igbos should've supported the creation of Anioma State - a combination of Anioma and Ikwere people, to - to be part of South East.

We are all one - highly glued to Christianity

Ok dear brother, let's come to think of it. Why all this Igbo this Igbo that? Why this hatred? Take a good look at the Nigerian Geographical Zone and see that we are all South. Look at Cross River State. There are just behind the South East to the East, yet regarded as South South. Is this so called geographical zone classify by ethnicity or regions?

This hatred against the Igbos was actually initiated by an action of a Delta Igbo man Kaduna Nzeogu after his planned coup was carried against other national leaders of other major tribes except his Igbo brothers that got the information and escaped. Their adamant choice of religion and Nzeogu's coup led to the killing of many Igbos up North, hence the agitation for the Biafran State. Bite of Biafra - a supposed State of its own emerged together with Nigeria by the white men.

1 Like

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by vikspring(m): 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
q
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by vikspring(m): 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
w
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by vikspring(m): 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
e
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Opeyemi4real(m): 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
“Except our demand for Niger Delta Republic is granted, without further notice to the Federal Government, we shall proceed to bomb Bonga field flow station, Asaba- Onistha Bridge, Third Mainland Bridge and other major bridges in the Southtern part of the country, just for a start.

Wettin go remain if all these are for a start! Can't stop laughing! I know Nigeria will break one day! Thank God we don get oil for Lagos; our potential SW FCT.
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by vikspring(m): 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
r
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by SlayerSupreme: 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lovelynature:
You are right dear. I was trying to convince a Niger Deltan Igbo (Kwale precisely) of their Igboness. If you hear the kind of hate words this man used to describe Igbos eh. Though I was able to interpret their Igbo language in central Igbo language, telling him of how they bear Igbo names and all that, yet this middle-aged man, who could be aged enough to be my father seriously denied being an Igbo man, and even threaten to kill Igbos if there happen to be war in Nigeria.

What!!!

He ended up convincing a young Kwale guy that I was actually having the argument with before he came in the more.

This happened in Lagos, and some Yorubas around supported their claim. You need to see how shocked I was in their midst.
Nawa oo! What lying old man!!!

For Christ's sake, Kwale, Anioma, Agbor, Ogwashi, Ikwere and all that are all Igbo dialects just like Ngwa, Owerri, Nsuka, Abakaliki, Nnewi, Arochukwu and other Igbo dialects, irrespective of their states and regions. They were jealously caved away from South East out of hatred for the Igbos.

It's of recent that Ikweres started realising their Igboness.

Nevertheless, everybody is entitled to his belief/claim of who and what he is.

The South South States I think Igbo need for their Biafran struggle just as you have said are Akwa Ibom and Cross River. Thus giving the Biafra State a good balance with Cameroun.

The Biafran State would become the envy of other nations is they can manage the little oil they have, venture into cashew plantations, make proper use of their business ideas.

Wisdom is the answer
Leave those kwale Igbo deniers. We and fellow proud Igbos dealt them a heavy blow here :

www.nairaland.com/3170789/delta-igbos

Though some admitted to being proud Igbos
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by vikspring(m): 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
t
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by vikspring(m): 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
y
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by vikspring(m): 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
u
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by vikspring(m): 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
i
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by vikspring(m): 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
o
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by vikspring(m): 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
p
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by dragonking2: 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lovelynature:
Well, I knew this when I saw quoting guys up and down. Sorry to disappoint you, I'm not here for argument. I've got other important things to do as arguments here won't make any change. I'm not generalising that ND hate the Igbos. Just stated an encounter and my opinion.

Believe it or not, the entire Anioma land and Ikwere land are core lands with different dialect. They know it irrespective of how they are being deceived, except few of them that have been deceived to believe they ain't Igbos ( like the man I stated on my previous post). I know many Aniomas that really know who they are and refuse to be deceived. I once witnessed an Anioma man been an Igbo in the part of North where I lived.

How come when these SS Igbos commit crime, they are being referred as Igbos, but not in other cases.

Both Anioma and Ikwere lands were parts of Old Eastern Region carved out of South East in 1976 out of jealousy for the Igbos. The main anger of the Aniomas and Ikweres is that the Igbos should've supported the creation of Anioma State - a combination of Anioma and Ikwere people, to - to be part of South East.

We are all one - highly glued to Christianity

Ok dear brother, let's come to think of it. Why all this Igbo this Igbo that? Why this hatred? Take a good look at the Nigerian Geographical Zone and see that we are all South. Look at Cross River State. There are just behind the South East to the East, yet regarded as South South. Is this so called geographical zone classify by ethnicity or regions?

This hatred against the Igbos was actually initiated by an action of a Delta Igbo man Kaduna Nzeogu after his planned coup was carried against other national leaders of other major tribes except his Igbo brothers that got the information and escaped. Their adamant choice of religion and Nzeogu's coup led to the killing of many Igbos up North, hence the agitation for the Biafran State. Bite of Biafra - a supposed State of its own emerged together with Nigeria by the white men.
I dont have a problem with anybody..what i dont like is someone using just one experience to generalize everyone...A lot of us have been duped by the igbos, do you see us coming out to say we hate them? Also, we have never called any ika, kwale or issle uku man igbos as we know were they really originate..They are part of niger delta and they know their heritage and ancestrial root...This is what the igbo man do not know or refuse to know...The kwale and rest speak their own language and understand igbo too but igbos dont understand what they speak....Like i said kwale , ika, issle uku and the rest are higher than other igbos...Just the same way the anambrans especially onitchans are higher than others from enugu, imo, abia etc..(that is a discussion for another time)

Niger deltans will always accept kwale, issele uku, ika etc for we have our heritage together. Below is a picture of the Crown Prince of Issele-Uku prior to his enthronement paid homage to the prince of benin.. Why did he go to pay homage to benin and not one eze in enugu or elsewhere?..This show that they are from us and will be with us while the rest igbos are from them..FACT

Once again, they are not igbos, learn to respect them and even learn from them so they can tell you your true heritage

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Igboid: 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
dragonking2:
Can you provide proof of this carving out? Thank you

Mammah Nasir boundary adjustment of 1976, carved out the Obigbo, now Oyigbo, comprising of 17 Ndoki and Asa towns from the old Imo state into the old Rivers state, simply because those were oil producing.
The bulk of Asa and Ndoki people were left in old Imo state, now Abia state.
https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/soc.culture.nigeria/Ikv0LVIsOPM

It also carved out three oil producing villages of the Egbema clan from the old Imo state into the Old Rivers state, the remaining 17 villages were left in Old Imo state, and still in Imo state today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead / Toyin Saraki Shares Throwback Photos With Husband, Children To Mark Father's Day / Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.