Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State (40676 Views)

We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta / Ultimate Warriors of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands 60% Oil Bloc / What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by armadeo(m): 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
uupgrade:
lol, kai guy ijaw no bad ooh. we no just like d IBO's attitude of over wise that's why we will never ever be part of biafra . as for d other minorities in Niger Delta Republic they will be treated fairly just d way Good luck treated d North during his time.

Ijaw is the fourth largest group in nigeria I think. And you statement is the problem.

You automatically assume that if the ND exists Ijaws would rule. That's we're your problem starts.

Why would you treat us fairly why won't we treat you fairly. Get my drift.
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by dragonking2: 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
Igboid:

Mammah Nasir boundary adjustment of 1976, carved out the Obigbo, now Oyigbo, comprising of 17 Ndoki and Asa towns from the old Imo state into the old Rivers state, simply because those were oil producing.
The bulk of Asa and Ndoki people were left in old Imo state, now Abia state.
https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/soc.culture.nigeria/Ikv0LVIsOPM

It also carved out three oil producing villages of the Egbema clan from the old Imo state into the Old Rivers state, the remaining 17 villages were left in Old Imo state, and still in Imo state today.
What is this You want me to believe what one person wrote on a forum? I can as well post something on another forum and bring it here to prove that igbo land belongs to niger delta... undecided .. Oga, when referendum comes, na this chat link you go provide give government? Please do better..I am waiting for that proof and not word of mouth or single chat by a deluded person.
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by armadeo(m): 5:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
imagrg:
Some of you agitating war lack foresight and do that out of greed and, probably frustration. If you reflect back to the Holocaust and devastation that heralded the last civil war your childish insensitivity will mellow down. See the way you ask for secession as if it would solve the problem. Do you realize that your loved ones could die in cross-fire? You could yourself die. If you have nothing to lose dying, others still love life. Don't ask for war; embrace dialogue please. When war emanates, the rich fly abroad with members of their families and leave you and I to die fighting for their future comfort. Don't fight a fight to favour the rich. The poor die in war while the rich enjoy the fruit of the poor man's struggle. Be warned!

I remember a conversation I had with a man some years ago over y araduas death and GeJ taking over. When peace was threatened. He told me immediately the first bombs fly I should look to the sky and see planes taking off for safety bearing these same lunatics leading us.

Those who survive would shout peace by themselves.

Ignorant kids thinking war is a film were all actors survive. There's a reason the people who die in war films are unknown and these days even actors get killed by unknowns to show the reality of war.
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by saintandsinnerz: 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
Millerz:
shut up your mouth. You keep spilling thrash after thrash. You probably hate western ND for reasons best known to yourself. And we don't give a donkey's asss about that, but saying we were taught to hate Igbo's is a falacy of grandeur! The only person who has duped my father of millions is Igbo. And even at that my father doesn't have general hatred for Igbo's because obviously everyone isn't the same. I also haven't met any urhobo who hates Igbo's So if you're going to talk about stuff, do so with facts.

You Igbo's are the ones crying about being hated when in reality you incite hatred for yourselves
Maybe the lady was right after all. You just proved her right with the highlighted.
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
kogistar:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/n-delta-new-militant-group-emerges-demands-sovereign-state/

Another silly cyber group. Una nor bomb ASO rock but u wan bomb ya papa backyard.

Y I'm thinking these cyber militants are all brain child of APC n their goons that dnt wish Niger-Delta well. I see the hand of Amaechi in this.
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
Let me correct this impression Anioma is a political arrangement bringing the people of Ukwuani, Ika and Enuani clan. Onitsha was never part of Anioma because as at the time of the fought of Ekumeku war there was nothing like Anioma. Disregard anybody that says anioma is an ethnic group. The whole of Ndokwa, Ika and aniocha/Oshimili area were called Western Igbo in the old Western region and ofcourse Mid-Western region. I see all these as policy of divide and rule to divide Igbos but today it has stacked in the head of some Ukwuanis. Ukwuani wants a separate ethnic group but not all ukwuani share in that sentiment. Treat those who see themselves as Igbo and forget about those that don't want to be Igbo.
#I_Am_A_Proud_Ukwuani_And_A_Proud_Igbo. Even if I becomes the last man standing I will still see myself as Igbo. Nobody is forcing Igbo on anybody.

This was written by an Ukwuani fela. Follow link to read more.
https://www.nairaland.com/3170789/delta-igbos/14

2 Likes

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
dragonking2:
What is this You want me to believe what one person wrote on a forum? I can as well post something on another forum and bring it here to prove that igbo land belongs to niger delta... undecided .. Oga, when referendum comes, na this chat link you go provide give government? Please do better..I am waiting for that proof and not word of mouth or single chat by a deluded person.

What else do you want to believe? its obvious that you're already bias. There are documentation on the boundary adjustment exercise, and how it was executed. Even if they are presented here on Nairaland, you will still not believe.... You felas are extremely evil. You lie and twist the truth to suite your ambitious caprice. If these Igbo communities lack oil, none of you will have anything to do with them, especially in your mirage dream republic.
In your impish mind, since they are oil producing, they must be part of your delusion country. One thing is cetain, when it is time, every wrong that has been done against the Igbo people will and must be corrected. Especially this senile lies and seed of discord, that you have over time, propagate against us.
Truth is like the sun. You cannot hide it. When it is time for the sun to rise, it will surely rise, regardless of the forces against it. The sun will definitely rise again.
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Igboid: 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
dragonking2:

You must be living under the rock to not know that Oyigbo LGA was carved out of Imo state and joined to old Rivers state.

Even little kids know this. And I provided you with article where Abia state government was demanding that Oyigbo be returned back to Abia, yet you can't smell the coffee.

1 Like

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by dragonking2: 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
Igboid:

You must be living under the rock to not know that Oyigbo LGA was carved out of Imo state and joined to old Rivers state.

Even little kids know this. And I provided you with article where Abia state government was demanding that Oyigbo be returned back to Abia, yet you can't smell the coffee.
Which article? Are you okay? you provided someones opinion..Go and present this crap when time for referendum reaches. Mtccchhheeewww...NEXT
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Igboid: 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
dragonking2:
Which article? Are you okay? you provided someones opinion..Go and present this crap when time for referendum reaches. Mtccchhheeewww...NEXT

Lol! Present what? Are you the one to tell Ndoki, Asa and Egbema people their history? cheesy
What made you think your opinion matter in this issue.

https://www.nairaland.com/3156667/ikwerre-igbo-22-misinformation-igbos/14

Go through Ikechu68 posts on this thread, if you are genuinely in search or answers.

1 Like

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by hamzeiy: 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
Millerz:
shut up your mouth. You keep spilling thrash after thrash. You probably hate western ND for reasons best known to yourself. And we don't give a donkey's asss about that, but saying we were taught to hate Igbo's is a falacy of grandeur! The only person who has duped my father of millions is Igbo. And even at that my father doesn't have general hatred for Igbo's because obviously everyone isn't the same. I also haven't met any urhobo who hates Igbo's So if you're going to talk about stuff, do so with facts.

You Igbo's are the ones crying about being hated when in reality you incite hatred for yourselves.
let them know oh. no body has the time for hatered unless you instigate them tp
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by dragonking2: 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
Igboid:

Lol! Present what? Are you the one to tell Ndoki, Asa and Egbema people their history? cheesy
What made you think your opinion matter in this issue.

https://www.nairaland.com/3156667/ikwerre-igbo-22-misinformation-igbos/14

Go through Ikechu68 posts on this thread, if you are genuinely in search or answers.
Another topic written by an igbo man try so hard to convince people http://asabapost..co.ke/2010/04/ikwerre-igbo-22-misinformation-on-igbos.html?m=1

Can you or any of your representative provide this link written by one blogger to the federal government when the time comes? YES OR NO
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Henrichemeka(m): 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
Maybe they think Biafrans are weak!
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by pressplay411(m): 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
These militants are like uninvited doctors testing the president's patience.
Unknown to them is that the international community has been watching and are witnesses to Buhari's benevolence till now.
By the time he unleashes his full attack and the army descends on that region without mercy, they will be justified.
Just wait and see.

4 Likes

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Lovelynature(m): 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
dragonking2:
I dont have a problem with anybody..what i dont like is someone using just one experience to generalize everyone...A lot of us have been duped by the igbos, do you see us coming out to say we hate them? Also, we have never called any ika, kwale or issle uku man igbos as we know were they really originate..They are part of niger delta and they know their heritage and ancestrial root...This is what the igbo man do not know or refuse to know...The kwale and rest speak their own language and understand igbo too but igbos dont understand what they speak....Like i said kwale , ika, issle uku and the rest are higher than other igbos...Just the same way the anambrans especially onitchans are higher than others from enugu, imo, abia etc..(that is a discussion for another time)

Niger deltans will always accept kwale, issele uku, ika etc for we have our heritage together. Below is a picture of the Crown Prince of Issele-Uku prior to his enthronement paid homage to the prince of benin.. Why did he go to pay homage to benin and not one eze in enugu or elsewhere?..This show that they are from us and will be with us while the rest igbos are from them..FACT

Once again, they are not igbos, learn to respect them and even learn from them so they can tell you your true heritage
Well, all I know is that the entire Anioma and vast number of Delta North are Igbos, though some of them live in self denial based on negative influences from their neighbouring minor tribes. Their Igbos are even more understandable and very clear compare to some Igbo dialect in South East. Let's take for instance the Abakaliki dialect. An Abakaliki man speaks and understands the original Igbo clearly but other Igbos neither speak nor understand Abakaliki when they speak.

I think the prince is a misguided fellow. Look at his name alone speaking for him.

Anyway, I blame the people that carved them out of South East. Most of them know the truth. Their anger is mostly based on the refusal to create the Anioma State. All Aniocha, Oshimili, Asaba - All Anioma and Ikwerre lands are all Igboland. In fact, the first Igbo Pan was held in Anioma in 1908

Wish the Agitation for the State of Biafra could be successful. You will know they really know themselves. General Kaduna Nzeogu, an Anioma man is one of the major reasons for Agitation For the Biafran State, hence the hatred against the Igbos nationwide. The Aniomas and Ikwerres were carved out of the South East in 1976 to frustrate the Struggle for the Biafran State.

The South East together with Cross Rivers can still restore and make the Bight Of Biafra the envy of other nations in Africa.

The South East forsee that Islamising the Nigerian in many years time is inevitable. That's one the reasons they keep striving for the Biafran State, but most ND tribes refuse to see this and think the Igbos would over power and rule over them. That's what there are meant to belief anyway
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by dragonking2: 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lovelynature:
Well, all I know is that the entire Anioma and vast number of Delta North are Igbos, though some of them live in self denial based on negative influences from their neighbouring minor tribes. Their Igbos are even more understandable and very clear compare to some Igbo dialect in South East. Let's take for instance the Abakaliki dialect. An Abakaliki man speaks and understands the original Igbo clearly but other Igbos neither speak nor understand Abakaliki when they speak.

I think the prince is a misguided fellow. Look at his name alone speaking for him.

Anyway, I blame the people that carved them out of South East. Most of them know the truth. Their anger is mostly based on the refusal to create the Anioma State. All Aniocha, Oshimili, Asaba - All Anioma and Ikwerre lands are all Igboland. In fact, the first Igbo Pan was held in Anioma in 1908

Wish the Agitation for the State of Biafra could be successful. You will know they really know themselves. General Kaduna Nzeogu, an Anioma man is one of the major reasons for Agitation For the Biafran State, hence the hatred against the Igbos nationwide. The Aniomas and Ikwerres were carved out of the South East in 1976 to frustrate the Struggle for the Biafran State.

The South East together with Cross Rivers can still restore and make the Bight Of Biafra the envy of other nations in Africa.

The South East forsee that Islamising the Nigerian in many years time is inevitable. That's one the reasons they keep striving for the Biafran State, but most ND tribes refuse to see this and think the Igbos would over power and rule over them. That's what there are meant to belief anyway
Which one is denial without providing facts...I just posted a picture of the prince of issele uku paying homage to the prince of Benin. ..This happened about 2months ago but you people will never see it because you don't want to know the truth..Why didn't he go to pay homage to one eze ndigbo in enugu, abia or ebonyi? ...They are from us and part of us, same way igbos today are from them..They know their roots.. . You think they are from you because of the present population of igbos..meanwhile it is the other way round .. .Go and find out history. ..The issele uku, ika, kwale etc knows their ancestral route, the question is do you?

Also note that Niger delta Republic struggle started before biafra own so stop saying that we didn't see what was going on.. You guys copied our struggle when reality dawned on you..

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/royal-solidarity-crown-prince-issele-uku-visits-benin-kingdom-prior-enthronement/

1 Like

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by james1(m): 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
michelz:

Mr Man,why can't you just leave Biafra alone,eeh?
What is this obsession with Biafra?
The OP will be talking about something else,and you'll be everywhere wailing over Biafra... What is your problem?

Lmao!
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by blackpriest0911: 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bunch of fools

1 Like

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by DLioness(f): 7:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
kogistar:
u are a nigerian, u were born in nigeria, so u ppl should stop deceiving urself & forget biafraudc& biafrog. u ppl can't success.
You cnt even speak English. Mr Jati Jati!
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by james1(m): 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
God bless you, sweetheart.
I always tell this Igbos that I will take the yorubas over this SS minorities(except Akwaibom/calabar people).
All these ijaws,urhobos,isoko,ogoni etc they are taught at childhood to hate Igbos.
That hate is what influence some South South Igbos to deny being Igbo inorder to be accepted.
These Igbos will not hear, very emotional sets of agitators..

You see;your post stinks with hate,immaturity,inexperience and heartbreaking ignorance.
Am an urhobo and I grew up with ijaws,itsekiris,igbos,isoko's,kalabaris,hausa's and yoruba's we never saw ourselves as different tribes and we loved ourselves.its people like you in the past that for their own selfish goals orchestrated the division this country is going through ever since.
I will advise you to be carefull what you type on the internet;don't display this ignorance of yours anymore.
Now run along little girl and stop being foolish.

2 Likes

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by james1(m): 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
We don't need all this stress,ND had made their point.enough of this distruction.let them direct the heat to the senators,house of reps and ministers.i stand for one nigeria.
The problem of nigeria is spearheaded by the senators and house of rep members.
I advise them to stop bombing oil facilities cos its causing a lot of problems for thousands, what with all the unemployment that this is causing already?
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by vikspring(m): 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
a
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by kogistar: 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
DLioness:
You cnt even speak English. Mr Jati Jati!
yes i can't speaking english, because we didn't study grammer. as a scince student. we delt with physic,chemistry & maths,. can u solve these subjects that i mentioned here? since we didn't study grammer, that is why i say BIAFRA*UD & BIAFROG. speaking big grammer can't puts food on ur table, speaking big grammer can't makes u as beutiful lady.
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
SlayerSupreme:

The bolded is enough for me. I pray you get your republic where you'll show those other tribes pepper. The Igbos want peace and they want hard-working citizens who will be nation-builders and not insatiable militants. On Biafra we [the Igbos] stand. Shalom.
militants like dele Giwa, Ben Bruce, timi dakolo, timays, agbani darego, ana ebiere, goodluck Jonathan, harisson, john pepper clack?
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by honourhim: 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
uchelvlink:
and who told you Niger Delta can not pledge loyalty to Biafra after getting their Republic?

I can tell you dude, Biafrans will support every move and decisions of the ND, only to team up later.

Trust me, Nijiriya is the common ENEMY!

Why are you people so interested in Niger Delta being part of us? Why can't you people leave them alone while we stay on our own biko ?
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
armadeo:

Ijaw is the fourth largest group in nigeria I think. And you statement is the problem.

You automatically assume that if the ND exists Ijaws would rule. That's we're your problem starts.

Why would you treat us fairly why won't we treat you fairly. Get my drift.
I have no problem with DAT who ever decides to rule dude, delta state is my state but an ijaw man has never ruled for 16 years from ibori to uduaghan we ijaws didn't complain becux they all treated us fairly, so if u decide to rule me n I know u have good intention for all of us I will gladly vote u.
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
dragonking2:
No need to answer that idiot...Let them come and claim land na then they go know say because of palm oil we no go allow them chop yam..
d nigga even d make me type anyhow self, sure we go kill any outcast wey come claim land for NDR
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Kanyekels(m): 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
God bless you, sweetheart.
I always tell this Igbos that I will take the yorubas over this SS minorities(except Akwaibom/calabar people).
All these ijaws,urhobos,isoko,ogoni etc they are taught at childhood to hate Igbos.
That hate is what influence some South South Igbos to deny being Igbo inorder to be accepted.
These Igbos will not hear, very emotional sets of agitators..

We like it like that Adaure. At least its better than having People who regard us as infidels as our brothers.
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
MrEverest:
You busy blowing hot air! We dont even need Ijaws in Biafra, five SE states, Delta North, Upland Rivers & Akwa Ibom/Cross River will make a perfect country. Bayelsa, Delta South & Riverine areas of Rivers state will always remain volatile & so will be a liability to Biafra. Your fight with Itsekiri In Warri is a pointer to what ND republic will be. Every state will control its resources in Biafra & Igbos are business minded people that have no time for billigerancy while Ijaws are redundant & lazy in nature.
looking at ur post alone make u super stupid, akwa ibom, cross river? hahah so those states ijaws aren't there abi? land u know u r even super dumb for thinking u could claim any land in ND? oboy those places names d deceive u abi wetin? u for kuku claim bayelsa na, becux good luck other name na Azikiwe, upland rivers oooh Nelson wike? u think na IBO man? kai fools untop fools when will u guys learn, do u know Ijaws r part of IMO n Ondo states too? but r they in NDR? they will belong when they decides to come back we will create something like free states welcome dem n celebrate dem as all heroes, for I know they r just strangers in those lands despite their strong link, unlike u who came to my land to do business n after buying some portion of it, u dumb ass failed to enlighten ur next generations about how u guys settled there n now some dumb people think they originated from d land since time becux they had dumb ancestors
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
dragonking2:
Which one is denial without providing facts...I just posted a picture of the prince of issele uku paying homage to the prince of Benin. ..This happened about 2months ago but you people will never see it because you don't want to know the truth..Why didn't he go to pay homage to one eze ndigbo in enugu, abia or ebonyi? ...They are from us and part of us, same way igbos today are from them..They know their roots.. . You think they are from you because of the present population of igbos..meanwhile it is the other way round .. .Go and find out history. ..The issele uku, ika, kwale etc knows their ancestral route, the question is do you?

Also note that Niger delta Republic struggle started before biafra own so stop saying that we didn't see what was going on.. You guys copied our struggle when reality dawned on you..

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/royal-solidarity-crown-prince-issele-uku-visits-benin-kingdom-prior-enthronement/
d idiot ipob nogo understand truth, dem revealing their true colour now only makes things worst becux me my self go stage anti Biafra protest in NDR. anyoutcast who claim to be IBO in Niger delta will so go to Enugu, anambra or other ibo states to do that rubish. now why during d Biafra remembrance day of recent only some few parts of asaba followed suit in d the Whole of Niger Delta u see d truth? we don't have any Igbo that originated in Niger delta, only some outcast who left their lands to come do business, Note, d protest at asaba was only made possible becux asaba to onitcha na 5 minute drive d biggest IBO city that I know off.

1 Like

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by SlayerSupreme: 11:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
uupgrade:
militants like dele Giwa, Ben Bruce, timi dakolo, timays, agbani darego, ana ebiere, goodluck Jonathan, harisson, john pepper clack?
Hahaaa. These are not militants. Biafra will not give any lazy men militants amnesty that's why we don't want Ijaws and others in our blessed nation. On biafra we [the Igbos] stand.
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
SlayerSupreme:

Hahaaa. These are not militants. Biafra will not give any lazy men militants amnesty that's why we don't want Ijaws and others in our blessed nation. On biafra we [the Igbos] stand.
but u stupid biafrans thoughts d Niger delta r filled up with bunch of hungry militants whom u will give pipeline contract n have ur way with d national cake with ur fellow idiots biafrans? see him mouth like we will not give any lazy ijaw man amnesty like say him go even fit claim one council ward from the whole ND. remember NDR started before ibos started agitating for Biafra, make u no deceive urself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead / Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It / Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.