Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State (40667 Views)

We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta / Ultimate Warriors of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands 60% Oil Bloc / What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by mikkypel(m): 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
Millerz:
shut up your mouth. You keep spilling thrash after thrash. You probably hate western ND for reasons best known to yourself. And we don't give a donkey's asss about that, but saying we were taught to hate Igbo's is a falacy of grandeur! The only person who has duped my father of millions is Igbo. And even at that my father doesn't have general hatred for Igbo's because obviously everyone isn't the same. I also haven't met any urhobo who hates Igbo's So if you're going to talk about stuff, do so with facts.

You Igbo's are the ones crying about being hated when in reality you incite hatred for yourselves.

Your father has millions... Please come for your award in the NEA award as you have been nominated as Best liar in the whole Africa

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Asaba-Onitsha bridge? They must be joking.
I expect all ipobians to support this move! Bomb the damn let's see hw pple will be going to onitsha to buy goods!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by mrvitalis(m): 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
emsheddy:
How some of you will hide behind a keyboard and type thrash beats my imagination! I am proudly ISOKO! I schooled in the EAST! 90% of my friends are igbos. And as old as I am, I have never heard my dad and mum use 'hate igbo' in their discussion! My fiancee is Igbo! So where the hell did you get that 'ijaws,urhobos,isoko,ogoni etc (deltans in general) are taught to hate igbo'! God will forgive you! As for you mrvitalis am highly disappointed in you for supporting that silly and careless statement. Millerz thanks for your stand!
I have lived in pH all my life. ..

Yea yea I know deltans are kinda different

But ijaws and Ogoni... are really the main igbo haters in Nigeria... That's a fact

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Ejanla07: 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
mrvitalis:
If am yoruba let me never know peace

u don't kno Peace. all u do online is cause rift between Igbo and ijaw..
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by mrvitalis(m): 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ejanla07:

u don't kno Peace. all u do online is cause rift between Igbo and ijaw..
Ijaws??
What in history has the Ijaw ever done for igbos??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
uchelvlink:
And Buhari is busy chasing Fayose around!

It's obvious, Buhari has supervised the most insecure country(Nigeria) in West Africa. History will remember that.

Suddenly, providing common security for our pipelines and suppressing insurrections has become a rocket science - Fash'Ole

You need a new brain

Moreso,you should start working for Apple or Samsung,coz it's obvious that tecno is really having a bad influence in you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Basalt(m): 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
mrvitalis:

Do u know what it means to be landlocked?? We can have issues with them and they luck our access to the sea .. . What will u do??

We break the access.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by alt3r3g0: 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
cheesy cheesy they say they have taken over from Avengers...have they been overthrown? Clowns cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by elisra(m): 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
Millerz:
shut up your mouth. You keep spilling thrash after thrash. You probably hate western ND for reasons best known to yourself. And we don't give a donkey's asss about that, but saying we were taught to hate Igbo's is a falacy of grandeur! The only person who has duped my father of millions is Igbo. And even at that my father doesn't have general hatred for Igbo's because obviously everyone isn't the same. I also haven't met any urhobo who hates Igbo's So if you're going to talk about stuff, do so with facts.

You Igbo's are the ones crying about being hated when in reality you incite hatred for yourselves.
the ikwerres have unexplainable hatred for ibos and when i asked one that teaches with me in my school,a lady,can you point out one wrong an ibo have done to you that no member of ur family have done to you?she started telling me how ibo people refused her grandmother to pick up mangos that fell on the ground during the war.
I just laughed and held my peace
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by wiseoneking: 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
IykeChukz:
Sense None!
you will soon get it more than you have gotten it.
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by wiseoneking: 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
kogistar:
i thought niger delta are working for creation of biafra, why talking about their own republic & abandoned biafra now?
This is still your worry. I pity you Arewaodua republic. The mallams will enslave guys forever. REMEMBER KWARA.
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by wiseoneking: 1:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
kogistar:
u are a nigerian, u were born in nigeria, so u ppl should stop deceiving urself & forget biafraudc& biafrog. u ppl can't success.
You guys are actually making the igbos look superior to you guys as if you can live without them.
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by piagetskinner(m): 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
all these dumbass militants sef....
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by tonio2wo: 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
why wont they keep springing up when tompolo and co are billionaires today.
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by wiseoneking: 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
God bless you, sweetheart.
I always tell this Igbos that I will take the yorubas over this SS minorities(except Akwaibom/calabar people).
All these ijaws,urhobos,isoko,ogoni etc they are taught at childhood to hate Igbos.
That hate is what influence some South South Igbos to deny being Igbo inorder to be accepted.
These Igbos will not hear, very emotional sets of agitators..

You dont understand the igbos and the Niger deltans, their commonest enemy is you and Nigeria. Three nation in this old Naija: Biafra, Niger Delta republic and the great ArewaOdua republic. The great nations. I pray it will come to pass.

1 Like

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Lovelynature(m): 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I always tell this Igbos that I will take the yorubas over this SS minorities(except Akwaibom/calabar people).
All these ijaws,urhobos,isoko,ogoni etc they are taught at childhood to hate Igbos.
That hate is what influence some South South Igbos to deny being Igbo inorder to be accepted.

You are right dear. I was trying to convince a Niger Deltan Igbo (Kwale precisely) of their Igboness. If you hear the kind of hate words this man used to describe Igbos eh. Though I was able to interpret their Igbo language in central Igbo language, telling him of how they bear Igbo names and all that, yet this middle-aged man, who could be aged enough to be my father seriously denied being an Igbo man, and even threaten to kill Igbos if there happen to be war in Nigeria.

What!!!

He ended up convincing a young Kwale guy that I was actually having the argument with before he came in the more.

This happened in Lagos, and some Yorubas around supported their claim. You need to see how shocked I was in their midst.
Nawa oo! What lying old man!!!

For Christ's sake, Kwale, Anioma, Agbor, Ogwashi, Ikwere and all that are all Igbo dialects just like Ngwa, Owerri, Nsuka, Abakaliki, Nnewi, Arochukwu and other Igbo dialects, irrespective of their states and regions. They were jealously caved away from South East out of hatred for the Igbos.

It's of recent that Ikweres started realising their Igboness.

Nevertheless, everybody is entitled to his belief/claim of who and what he is.

The South South States I think Igbo need for their Biafran struggle just as you have said are Akwa Ibom and Cross River. Thus giving the Biafra State a good balance with Cameroun.

The Biafran State would become the envy of other nations is they can manage the little oil they have, venture into cashew plantations, make proper use of their business ideas.

Wisdom is the answer

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by vikspring(m): 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
alt3r3g0:
cheesy cheesy they say they have taken over from Avengers...have they been overthrown? Clowns cheesy cheesy

dey don't know wat dey are saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Eastlink(m): 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
MrEverest:
You busy blowing hot air! We dont even need Ijaws in Biafra, five SE states, Delta North, Upland Rivers & Akwa Ibom/Cross River will make a perfect country. Bayelsa, Delta South & Riverine areas of Rivers state will always remain volatile & so will be a liability to Biafra. Your fight with Itsekiri In Warri is a pointer to what ND republic will be. Every state will control its resources in Biafra & Igbos are business minded people that have no time for billigerancy while Ijaws are redundant & lazy in nature.
Easy Mr Everest. You're were too harsh with your tune! But still you carved a true picture of what Biafra would be. A country made of every part of Igboland (SE, SS, NC). Other friendly minority tribes may join through a referendum. Ijaws and others should form their ND republic.

1 Like

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by mrvitalis(m): 1:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
Basalt:

We break the access.
Lol u forcefully attack an independent nation??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
I'm sorry I don't owe you an explanation. And its not just my father. I too have touched money. If you are in doubt then that's your headache not mine.
mikkypel:

Your father has millions... Please come for your award in the NEA award as you have been nominated as Best liar in the whole Africa

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
Oniovo, I'm just tired of all their claims. I have never heard my parents talk about hating igbos. In fact with the way my parents relate with our Igbo neighbours, you'd think we're relatives or something. Anyways, everyone is entitled to their beliefs.

emsheddy:
You are also a big problem to this country. So your landlord is enough research to conclude that Niger deltans hate igbos! God, how did I end up in a country with people who think and talk like this? Millerz, see another one here ooooooo!

1 Like

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by FisifunKododada: 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by emsheddy(m): 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
Millerz:
Oniovo, I'm just tired of all their claims. I have never heard my parents talk about hating igbos. In fact with the way my parents relate with our Igbo neighbours, you'd think we're relatives or something. Anyways, everyone is entitled to their beliefs.

As in ehn, Ozo umuo weh? the way folks generalise is annoying! Uzo ri ogbaha. Oghene oghale-owe di! Entitled to their beliefs indeed!
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by chuose: 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
mrvitalis:

How many ijaws do u have as friends??
Just wish God will show u what will happen if this nations are independent
No be ijaws way we grow up for PH? ?
Only small thing TonyeBarcanista do us una won cry.. And he still has something to gain from us... now imagine when he has nothing to gain... And TonyeBarcanista is a mild Ijaw mind.. Too.. so imagine what the real ijaws will do

If the Ijaws & Niger Delta are not with IPOB then why is Dokubo Asari in Owerri?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU_9HoOU8go

If the Niger Delta are not with the IPOB why did GEJ appoint an IPOB person to be his Chief of Army Staff?

If you remember that the NDA gave a warning to Buhari not to come to Ogoni through Radio Biafra?
Do you give out sensitive info through outsiders?

Please the South-West, we the Niger Delta are united with the South-East.
Enjoy your partnership with the North, angry angry angry
while we enjoy our partnership with the South-East grin grin grin

TAKE YOUR DIVIDE & RULE AND ENJOY THE NORTH grin grin grin
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by dragonking2: 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:

SlayerSupreme:
[s][/s]
RUBBISH! You've never seen any Urhobo who hates Igbos because you only see what you want to see. Nonsense! Most of your people along with Ijaw hate Igbos! Don't come and talk like Urhobos are saints!
I think you and whoever supports you have a problem..You want to draw every body to your hatred and if he doesnt agree with you he suddenly does not like igbos? This is a very DAFT assertion.

You guys are the only tribe that complains that every other tribes hate them.. Haba angry angry This senseless and childish behaviour should stop.

You guys have come out to say;

Yorubas hate igbos,
Fulanis hate igbos,
Hausa Hate igbos
Idioma hate igbos
Middle belt hate igbos
Now you have added us ND to the list.

So if everybody hate igbos, ask yourself why they are hated then? Who have you guys ever loved? You will come to the SS and we allow you all. You go to the SW, MB and even north, they allow and accept you..But If an ijaw, urhobo, isoko, itsekiri, ibibio ,benin, yoruba, hasua man comes to the east, you guys dont even let them grow..How many tribes can come out to say they were given a political position in the east? But the igbos have been given opportunities in almost everywhere in the country yet you will still be crying like annoying biitches. Nonsense.

Please when Nigerdelta rupblic and biafra is finally created, tell your brothers not come to the Niger delta you hear, since you belive this trash you wrote!!! Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
DEOLINX:
I have read, watched and listened to a lot of discussions on the Niger Delta agitation for self or resource control on several platform but have yet to understand any reasonable or coherent way on how these can be achieved. The reason behind this is not far fetched; there is really no one sincere enough to claim that their agitation is truly for the development of the region. All these agitators are just using the situation of the region, the lack of vision and planning by past government to create ethnic sentiments and division amongst the NIGER DELTANS themselves and Nigeria as a Nation.

There is no sane person that is happy with the deplorable state of the Niger Delta Region. But it is obvious nothing will ever change in that region for good. As a matter of fact, the Niger Deltans don't really want the place developed. And unfortunately, it is not possible for full resource control to bring any development to that region.

I often imagine Nigeria to be like a conglomerate of various tribes in a face me and face me compound whose source of livelihood is tied to a single Well. Everyone goes to the well to draw as many buckets of water. No holds barred, you can draw as many buckets as you are capable and with whatever you can draw with.

By the way, Nigerians need to understand that we have evolved as a country of multiple ethnicity over 60 years now, the children of today beating the drums of war and division need to study the history of this country and the implications of civil war in a multi ethnic setting like we are. It is impossible for one region to wake up one day and start claiming ' it is our oil' it it is our region and we want to go out own way....Nations are not formed because some people think they can be on their own based on the wealth of their deposits.

I have 3 questions to analyse;

1)Is it really true and possible that all past governments have neglected the region ...including GEJ. Who came in from the minority tribe of the Region itself?

Answer: Past government have tried to rally resources, finances, oil companies, world bodies toward developing that area but most of them have been frustrated by the 'representatives' of the people themselves for their own selfish interests. It's simple, if developments is allowed then there cannot be agitation and without agitation, the few selfish people benefiting from the confusion will lose out. Many times, some few intimidates govt and investors in the region into paying them off in the place of proposed developmental programmes. Kidnapping and blowing up investments have been useful tools...the $16b EPZ project by GEJ was abandoned for something as simple as location and naming inside same Niger Delta. Others abound.

Anyone with calculator should work out the total amount of funds from federal allocations on derivation plus local government that have gone to the Region. Also, if anyone cares, we can also ask questions on what have gone to the past governors of the states.

Obviously, a very few lot have been enriching themselves to the detriment of the many suffering people and while these few sells the lack of development dummy to the whole world...the reasonable ones are better of facing the reality

I noticed whenever these points are raised, the 'agitators' will say...' it is our oil they are using to develop the other regions' . Being accountable to the fact that the region have had their lion share and did nothing visible beyond sharing amongst the fortunate few are always ignored. Madam Ngozi told the world that the money allocated to some states in the Niger Delta region for just five years of her analysis was equivalent to the entire budget of some West African countries...no-one paid attention.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/11/12/we-are-ready-war-against-itsekiri-delta-over-epz-tompolos-kinsmen-protest-president

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/161896-akwa-ibom-rivers-federal-allocations-50-ghanas-budget-okonjo-iweala-says.html

2) Are their really genuine and true AGITATORS and what really are they agitating for?

There are very few genuine agitators....but unfortunately about 98% of them are only agitating for their pockets.

The sad development in the agitation for better life in the Niger Delta is the divide and rule strategy being used by the 'leaders' and various governors of the region to sustain the status quo.

The strategy is simple...keep the 'big boys' happy by awarding juicy contracts and sharing from the allocations. Pay lip services and frustrate all meaningful developmental projects.

At same time ....keep up the noise and discuss about resource control and 'our oil' arguments. And when you are angry about anything or anyone asking you questions...you raise the stakes by encouraging vandalism and further degradation which becomes another problem to be pointed to later when discussing the plight of the Niger Deltas. It's a circle that tells me no development will ever happen in that region for years to come. Unless THE MANY SUFFERING NIGER DELTANS STAND UP TO BE COUNTED.

The youth of that region needs to elect amongst each and every ethnic tribe true representatives who works with traditional rulers and elders and form a forum to directly engage the government....highlight developmental plans in phases and monitor every money released to actualise each and every project so desired. As a matter of fact, the 13% derivation supposed to be managed by board of trustees elected by the traditional rulers of every ethnic group for equal development of that region.

Anything apart from this will result into same situation. If Government can negotiate with anyone blowing pipelines now, then they should be ready to do same all over again I'm the nearest future.

GEJ, son of the soil had peace and achieved nothing because of similar strategy of settling the few while neglecting actual development.

No-one should tell me he did not mean well...he was just not bold enough to face the reality as explained. Like others before him, He took the easiest route out.

This must stop now.

And this brings me to the final question...

3) After all the destruction and with the destruction escalating...what really is left for the Niger Deltas to benefit from it they breakaway with 'our oil' as being promoted.?

NOTHING!....too late... Breakthrough in technology will crash the price of oil to a basket of tomatoes in the very near future...maybe 10 years. If it takes 30 years to clean up small areas and we are still blowing up other regions then there may be no-one to plant tomatoes in 10 years time.

I am sure we all know that advancement in technology and climate problems are changing the world's reliance on Oil? Well, a company called GFBiochemicals owned by a footballer has developed alternative solution to oil and very soon ' our oil' will become more of a problem than a solution. Moreover, the US have not even touched their reserves and the entire OPEC countries are in financial meltdown, what happens of their better brand of oil is tapped.?

Why do we even expect investors to flock into the Niger Delta Region when their obsolete investments are being bombed and their people are being kidnapped.?

I have actually come to a conclusion that the very few agitating for breakup will walk away once their real intentions and selfish ambition are realized...I am sure all these are short term 'let me grab my own' agitations with the future of the suffering Niger Deltans never in consideration.

As Nigerians we must all work together as one to bring about meaningful developmental projects to the Niger Delta region, when the oil price goes below that it Tomatoes, we must also use the resources from whichever region grows it to develop where it's not grown.

We should not allow some few greedy people use ethnic and diversive sentiments to devide us. The mess at the Niger Delta region is all from out collective poo....we must all join hands to pack it and wash the place clean.

WE all enjoyed from the boom at the region and must share in the impending economic doom.

Niger Deltans should call their children to order, the journey they are hoping to enjoy by claiming 'our oil' at this moment when we are all shouting diversification is mistimed to benefit a few...

Destroying the region in the name of agitation is foolishness that must stop. Very soon, there may not even be the resources to pay for the clean up and so what happens next?

Are we saying the Niger Delta region is living in isolation of downward world economic realities?.

The agitators probably think the world will come to their aid once the light of war they are toying with is ignited....news flash....No....the war or survival will not be fought in the creeks.
After several years of being together, the development that the people benefiting from the agitation are everywhere...we are sharing almost everything...including our reproductive capabilities.

At the shout of war, when the first guns start blasting, all the ' agitators ' who are mostly facebook and twitter warlords will run with their loot....all noise makers and cowards hiding behind computers and the ones with Dane guns and dynamites in the creeks.

If you have witnessed war before you will run when you perceive the smell of a burning matchstick.
lo

"" O boy !! how many hectares of land be this? ...only u
....you get money o
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by dragonking2: 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Why do you post trash anyhow? who told you the urhobos, isokos and the ijaws hate Igbos? do you know how many ibos are living in delta state? now compare that to the numbers of deltans living in anambra, enugu or imo. and tell me where the hate is.
Infact eh, i just dey vex as i see that her nonsense post..You will see igbos trooping en masse to niger delta and we allow them..How many niger deltans are even in the east? Honestly, these people are the ones that bring hatred to themselves. angry angry angry
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Buhari4dullard: 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:

We all regret not support the South-East during the war, and now know that the North & South-West are our common enemies.

How can you say that we hate the igbo's when they voted enmass for us.

We have intermarried with them, many of us live and speak igbo.

In fact our gilrs look forward to marrying their men, becos they are industrious.

It's obvious you have hatred for the igbos, the south-west hate them.
So why are you fighting to keep them with you, abi na fear?

My igbo brothers dont mind these South-Western people.
Dem eye go clear when dem find out that no more oil for them. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by dragonking2: 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
confirmerg:
all this niger delta ppl shd try and work toward getting Biafra. Not agitating for their own.
Why should we work to get biafra? I hope you know that Nigerdelta agitation has been there before biafra agitation..If you dont know you better know it now.
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by sylve11: 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
uchelvlink:
And Buhari is busy chasing Fayose around!

this got me lol-ing grin grin cool
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by dragonking2: 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
obiekunie1:

you dey mind the sensely kids? if only they know how ijaws hate the igbos, they will never wish to have anything to do with them talkless of sharing a country with them!

i will rather remain a Nigerian that share any stupid country with the ijaws! bloody back stabbers! angry

they dont even know that we lost the biafran war majorly due to the betrayal of the ijaws!

read ur history they refuse!
Honestly you guys are disgusting!!! Gosh...First you say it was the yorubas that are the back stabbers, then you blamed the north as back stabbers now it is the ijaws. But the real person who betrayed ojukwu was an igbo man called Emmanuel Ifeajuna but as usual you will not mention his name...Ojukwu fled the country leaving a niger delta man (Philip Effiong) to take the heat, but we niger deltans are men not cowards..Tomorrow you will now be asking stupiid questions why igbos are being hated all over nigeria.. angry angry angry
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by dragonking2: 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
MasterofNL:

Igbos are not asking Ijaws to join us, all we care about is Igboland.

Igboland in Rivers & Delta, simple.
Igbos dont have lands in rivers or delta...If you have lands then prove it lets see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Deletes Tweet Where He Referred To Bola Tinubu As President / 5 Reasons Why Ambode Won Lagos / Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.