Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State (40641 Views)

We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta / Ultimate Warriors of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands 60% Oil Bloc / What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 24, 2016
mrvitalis:

How many ijaws do u have as friends??
Just wish God will show u what will happen if this nations are independent
No be ijaws way we grow up for PH? ?
Only small thing TonyeBarcanista do us una won cry.. And he still has something to gain from us... now imagine when he has nothing to gain... And TonyeBarcanista is a mild Ijaw mind.. Too.. so imagine what the real ijaws will do

you dey mind the sensely kids? if only they know how ijaws hate the igbos, they will never wish to have anything to do with them talkless of sharing a country with them!

i will rather remain a Nigerian that share any stupid country with the ijaws! bloody back stabbers! angry

they dont even know that we lost the biafran war majorly due to the betrayal of the ijaws!

read ur history they refuse!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Adminisher: 10:42am On Jun 24, 2016
AND yet another one is emerging. We are launching it tomorrow. It is to be called "Asewo A Sa Jeun" group AASJ. We want resource control (our xxxx should be controlled by us only), we want our own Republic (married people not allowed) and we will soon start to bomb installations. Nigeria Army and Nigeria Police areport advised to keep off

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by oweman: 10:42am On Jun 24, 2016
[quote author=IykeChukz post=46872236]Sense None![

Promotion of rascality by miscreants everywhere but just ad they answer deadly so shall they all die one after the other before Deember ending .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Chuksemi(m): 10:42am On Jun 24, 2016
jared007:
I will soon float my own strike force. What name should I give it sef?

Call it The Merciless Killers And Destroyers Militant Group. I have one request, when you start it, please put me in charge of arms procurement oh. I don apply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 24, 2016
confirmerg:
all this niger delta ppl shd try and work toward getting Biafra. Not agitating for their own.

Why should they be agitating for biafra? So of it eventually happens, you will use population to be ahead of them while using their oyel to finance the country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Thomsyne(m): 10:44am On Jun 24, 2016
DEOLINX:
I have read, watched and listened to a lot of discussions on the Niger Delta agitation for self or resource control on several platform but have yet to understand any reasonable or coherent way on how these can be achieved. The reason behind this is not far fetched; there is really no one sincere enough to claim that their agitation is truly for the development of the region. All these agitators are just using the situation of the region, the lack of vision and planning by past government to create ethnic sentiments and division amongst the NIGER DELTANS themselves and Nigeria as a Nation.

There is no sane person that is happy with the deplorable state of the Niger Delta Region. But it is obvious nothing will ever change in that region for good. As a matter of fact, the Niger Deltans don't really want the place developed. And unfortunately, it is not possible for full resource control to bring any development to that region.

I often imagine Nigeria to be like a conglomerate of various tribes in a face me and face me compound whose source of livelihood is tied to a single Well. Everyone goes to the well to draw as many buckets of water. No holds barred, you can draw as many buckets as you are capable and with whatever you can draw with.

By the way, Nigerians need to understand that we have evolved as a country of multiple ethnicity over 60 years now, the children of today beating the drums of war and division need to study the history of this country and the implications of civil war in a multi ethnic setting like we are. It is impossible for one region to wake up one day and start claiming ' it is our oil' it it is our region and we want to go out own way....Nations are not formed because some people think they can be on their own based on the wealth of their deposits.

I have 3 questions to analyse;

1)Is it really true and possible that all past governments have neglected the region ...including GEJ. Who came in from the minority tribe of the Region itself?

Answer: Past government have tried to rally resources, finances, oil companies, world bodies toward developing that area but most of them have been frustrated by the 'representatives' of the people themselves for their own selfish interests. It's simple, if developments is allowed then there cannot be agitation and without agitation, the few selfish people benefiting from the confusion will lose out. Many times, some few intimidates govt and investors in the region into paying them off in the place of proposed developmental programmes. Kidnapping and blowing up investments have been useful tools...the $16b EPZ project by GEJ was abandoned for something as simple as location and naming inside same Niger Delta. Others abound.

Anyone with calculator should work out the total amount of funds from federal allocations on derivation plus local government that have gone to the Region. Also, if anyone cares, we can also ask questions on what have gone to the past governors of the states.

Obviously, a very few lot have been enriching themselves to the detriment of the many suffering people and while these few sells the lack of development dummy to the whole world...the reasonable ones are better of facing the reality

I noticed whenever these points are raised, the 'agitators' will say...' it is our oil they are using to develop the other regions' . Being accountable to the fact that the region have had their lion share and did nothing visible beyond sharing amongst the fortunate few are always ignored. Madam Ngozi told the world that the money allocated to some states in the Niger Delta region for just five years of her analysis was equivalent to the entire budget of some West African countries...no-one paid attention.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/11/12/we-are-ready-war-against-itsekiri-delta-over-epz-tompolos-kinsmen-protest-president

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/161896-akwa-ibom-rivers-federal-allocations-50-ghanas-budget-okonjo-iweala-says.html

2) Are their really genuine and true AGITATORS and what really are they agitating for?

There are very few genuine agitators....but unfortunately about 98% of them are only agitating for their pockets.

The sad development in the agitation for better life in the Niger Delta is the divide and rule strategy being used by the 'leaders' and various governors of the region to sustain the status quo.

The strategy is simple...keep the 'big boys' happy by awarding juicy contracts and sharing from the allocations. Pay lip services and frustrate all meaningful developmental projects.

At same time ....keep up the noise and discuss about resource control and 'our oil' arguments. And when you are angry about anything or anyone asking you questions...you raise the stakes by encouraging vandalism and further degradation which becomes another problem to be pointed to later when discussing the plight of the Niger Deltas. It's a circle that tells me no development will ever happen in that region for years to come. Unless THE MANY SUFFERING NIGER DELTANS STAND UP TO BE COUNTED.

The youth of that region needs to elect amongst each and every ethnic tribe true representatives who works with traditional rulers and elders and form a forum to directly engage the government....highlight developmental plans in phases and monitor every money released to actualise each and every project so desired. As a matter of fact, the 13% derivation supposed to be managed by board of trustees elected by the traditional rulers of every ethnic group for equal development of that region.

Anything apart from this will result into same situation. If Government can negotiate with anyone blowing pipelines now, then they should be ready to do same all over again I'm the nearest future.

GEJ, son of the soil had peace and achieved nothing because of similar strategy of settling the few while neglecting actual development.

No-one should tell me he did not mean well...he was just not bold enough to face the reality as explained. Like others before him, He took the easiest route out.

This must stop now.

And this brings me to the final question...

3) After all the destruction and with the destruction escalating...what really is left for the Niger Deltas to benefit from it they breakaway with 'our oil' as being promoted.?

NOTHING!....too late... Breakthrough in technology will crash the price of oil to a basket of tomatoes in the very near future...maybe 10 years. If it takes 30 years to clean up small areas and we are still blowing up other regions then there may be no-one to plant tomatoes in 10 years time.

I am sure we all know that advancement in technology and climate problems are changing the world's reliance on Oil? Well, a company called GFBiochemicals owned by a footballer has developed alternative solution to oil and very soon ' our oil' will become more of a problem than a solution. Moreover, the US have not even touched their reserves and the entire OPEC countries are in financial meltdown, what happens of their better brand of oil is tapped.?

Why do we even expect investors to flock into the Niger Delta Region when their obsolete investments are being bombed and their people are being kidnapped.?

I have actually come to a conclusion that the very few agitating for breakup will walk away once their real intentions and selfish ambition are realized...I am sure all these are short term 'let me grab my own' agitations with the future of the suffering Niger Deltans never in consideration.

As Nigerians we must all work together as one to bring about meaningful developmental projects to the Niger Delta region, when the oil price goes below that it Tomatoes, we must also use the resources from whichever region grows it to develop where it's not grown.

We should not allow some few greedy people use ethnic and diversive sentiments to devide us. The mess at the Niger Delta region is all from out collective poo....we must all join hands to pack it and wash the place clean.

WE all enjoyed from the boom at the region and must share in the impending economic doom.

Niger Deltans should call their children to order, the journey they are hoping to enjoy by claiming 'our oil' at this moment when we are all shouting diversification is mistimed to benefit a few...

Destroying the region in the name of agitation is foolishness that must stop. Very soon, there may not even be the resources to pay for the clean up and so what happens next?

Are we saying the Niger Delta region is living in isolation of downward world economic realities?.

The agitators probably think the world will come to their aid once the light of war they are toying with is ignited....news flash....No....the war or survival will not be fought in the creeks.
After several years of being together, the development that the people benefiting from the agitation are everywhere...we are sharing almost everything...including our reproductive capabilities.

At the shout of war, when the first guns start blasting, all the ' agitators ' who are mostly facebook and twitter warlords will run with their loot....all noise makers and cowards hiding behind computers and the ones with Dane guns and dynamites in the creeks.

If you have witnessed war before you will run when you perceive the smell of a burning matchstick.

You nailed it bro...!

2 Likes

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by saintdennis(m): 10:47am On Jun 24, 2016
jared007:
I will soon float my own strike force. What name should I give it sef?

Jared007 & jared007 (chartered)
Professional pipeline bleeders.

angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by ErepaTV: 10:47am On Jun 24, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by MARKone(m): 10:48am On Jun 24, 2016
uchelvlink:
and who told you Niger Delta can not pledge loyalty to Biafra after getting their Republic?

I can tell you dude, Biafrans will support every move and decisions of the ND, only to team up later.

Trust me, Nijiriya is the common ENEMY!

So says she who doesn't know the history and how the Biafran war was fought, the betrayals, how this same Niger Delta people, participated in the subversion of the Republic Biafran, how the betrayed us. Better go and read your history books, before saying something you know little or nothing about.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by SlayerSupreme: 10:49am On Jun 24, 2016
[s]
Millerz:
shut up your mouth. You keep spilling thrash after thrash. You probably hate western ND for reasons best known to yourself. And we don't give a donkey's asss about that, but saying we were taught to hate Igbo's is a falacy of grandeur! The only person who has duped my father of millions is Igbo. And even at that my father doesn't have general hatred for Igbo's because obviously everyone isn't the same. I also haven't met any urhobo who hates Igbo's So if you're going to talk about stuff, do so with facts.

You Igbo's are the ones crying about being hated when in reality you incite hatred for yourselves.
[/s]
RUBBISH! You've never seen any Urhobo who hates Igbos because you only see what you want to see. Nonsense! Most of your people along with Ijaw hate Igbos! Don't come and talk like Urhobos are saints!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by ZZZDN: 10:54am On Jun 24, 2016
kogistar:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/n-delta-new-militant-group-emerges-demands-sovereign-state/

This group is really a fake group formed by APC to distract NDA and other serious agitators of freedom. They claim to be NDA brothers in order to draw them out and expose them to the government for annihilation. From intelligence gathering, APC wants to install a Pseudo militant group to act as if they are with the militants but their goal is to identify the militants and quell the voice of agitation for equity and fair play, but their modus operandi have been exposed.
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 24, 2016
kogistar:
i thought niger delta are working for creation of biafra, why talking about their own republic & abandoned biafra now?
I once told u Niger Delta is not Biafra n can never be Biafra, even God forbids Biafra in Niger Delta, check history Read the Twelve days revolution writing by an ancestor of Niger delta Republic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Anijay1212(m): 10:59am On Jun 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
God bless you, sweetheart.
I always tell this Igbos that I will take the yorubas over this SS minorities(except Akwaibom/calabar people).
All these ijaws,urhobos,isoko,ogoni etc they are taught at childhood to hate Igbos.
That hate is what influence some South South Igbos to deny being Igbo inorder to be accepted.
These Igbos will not hear, very emotional sets of agitators..

Beauty and brains.
I concur.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by SlayerSupreme: 11:02am On Jun 24, 2016
obiekunie1:

you dey mind the sensely kids? if only they know how ijaws hate the igbos, they will never wish to have anything to do with them talkless of sharing a country with them!

i will rather remain a Nigerian that share any stupid country with the ijaws! bloody back stabbers! angry

they dont even know that we lost the biafran war majorly due to the betrayal of the ijaws!

Small small I'm seeing people that have sense on NL. I see ignorant Igbos saying that Ijaws and Igbos are brothers. I just weep. They don't know anything. I support their ND republic full-time. Let the lazy Ijaws have their country with their fellow Igbo-haters. The other minorities will see hell in that country...dem never sabi Ijaw people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by kenchizzy(m): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2016
With the leader name "kakarakokoro" my head is already boiling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 24, 2016
uchelvlink:
and who told you Niger Delta can not pledge loyalty to Biafra after getting their Republic?

I can tell you dude, Biafrans will support every move and decisions of the ND, only to team up later.

Trust me, Nijiriya is the common ENEMY!
in ur dreams I guess becux I go personally shoot u if u claim Niger delta, ask urself why Issac Adaka boro the Niger delta hero is celebrated every year. I rather welcome a Yoruba man who wouldn't claim to be wiser than me instead of U, is a fact stop fooling urself. no Niger deltan will want to be part of biafra even a mad man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by meltiplexer: 11:05am On Jun 24, 2016
Everybody want to have their share in government yam,instead of them to go look for work they are carrying gun. Naijabet man say so
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by MasterofNL: 11:08am On Jun 24, 2016
obiekunie1:

[s]you dey mind the sensely kids? if only they know how ijaws hate the igbos, they will never wish to have anything to do with them talkless of sharing a country with them!

read ur history they refuse![/s]

Igbos are not asking Ijaws to join us, all we care about is Igboland.

Igboland in Rivers & Delta, simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 24, 2016
SlayerSupreme:

Small small I'm seeing people that have sense on NL. I see ignorant Igbos saying that Ijaws and Igbos are brothers. I just weep. They don't know anything. I support their ND republic full-time. Let the lazy Ijaws have their country with their fellow Igbo-haters. The other minorities will see hell in that country...dem never sabi Ijaw people
lol, kai guy ijaw no bad ooh. we no just like d IBO's attitude of over wise that's why we will never ever be part of biafra . as for d other minorities in Niger Delta Republic they will be treated fairly just d way Good luck treated d North during his time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by MasterofNL: 11:10am On Jun 24, 2016
SlayerSupreme:

We don't want Ijaws in our country, they can form their Niger Delta Republic with the rest of the 'We SS' groups after we have carved out Igboland from their SS.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 24, 2016
If Buhari was a gud man, all dis group wont b fighting is govt. So to me, he s nt a gud man dat s y his sins are after him.
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by MasterofNL: 11:12am On Jun 24, 2016
uupgrade:
lol, kai guy ijaw no bad ooh. we no just like d IBO's attitude of over wise that's why we will never ever be part of biafra . as for d other minorities in Niger Delta Republic they will be treated fairly just d way Good luck treated d North during his time.

Perfect. The Ijaws and other willing minorities in the SS should form their Niger Delta Republic.

All we want is Igboland, simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 24, 2016
MasterofNL:

Igbos are not asking Ijaws to join us, all we care about is Igboland.

Igboland in Rivers & Delta, simple.
taa! shut up before Thunder fire u, see ur mouth lands, u go die for my hand oooh, Igbo lands or Igbo businesses in rivers n delta, na so IBO's buy d whole Gra for Gboko Benue state, I come d wonder say becux dem don buy d land so dem fit claim say them originate from Benue state in years to come oooh. see come rivers I go personally tell my uncles to beat d hell outta u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by MrGerald(m): 11:15am On Jun 24, 2016
Why there names always sounds awful and primitive?
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by vikspring(m): 11:16am On Jun 24, 2016
MasterofNL:

Perfect. The Ijaws and other willing minorities in the SS should form their Niger Delta Republic.

see dis guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by MasterofNL: 11:19am On Jun 24, 2016
uupgrade:
[s]taa! shut up before Thunder fire u, see ur mouth lands, u go die for my hand oooh, Igbo lands or Igbo businesses in rivers n delta, na so IBO's buy d whole Gra for Gboko Benue state, I come d wonder say becux dem don buy d land so dem fit claim say them originate from Benue state in years to come oooh. see come rivers I go personally tell my uncles to beat d hell outta u[/s].

Go and sit down inside the gutter.

We know Igboland whether you like it or not. SE is a Nigerian creation and we know that Igboland is bigger than SE.

I am talking of parts of Delta north and Igboland that was carved into Rivers state in 1976, we will take them back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 24, 2016
MasterofNL:

I just d pity d biafran soldiers wey wan come fight for land for NDR. becux we know d IBO's far better than any tribe in Nigeria we know how they think always felling (wiser) d kind trap wey go befall dem if them try am ehn d their people wet die during d civil war go be small number.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 24, 2016
MasterofNL:

Go and sit down inside the gutter.

We know Igboland whether you like it or not. SE is a Nigerian creation and we know that Igboland is bigger than SE.

I am talking of parts of Delta north and Igboland that was carved into Rivers state in 1976, we will take them back.
u better start training before d time comes, becux me n u go decide that one for war front, nobi for nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by SlayerSupreme: 11:24am On Jun 24, 2016
uupgrade:
The bolded is enough for me. I pray you get your republic where you'll show those other tribes pepper. The Igbos want peace and they want hard-working citizens who will be nation-builders and not insatiable militants. On Biafra we [the Igbos] stand. Shalom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 24, 2016
obiekunie1:

I swear I better remain for Nigeria n fight off d Hausa n Yoruba's than belong to Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by SlayerSupreme: 11:25am On Jun 24, 2016
MasterofNL:

We don't want Ijaws in our country, they can form their Niger Delta Republic with the rest of the 'We SS' groups after we have carved out Igboland from their SS.
Yup. The Igbos in SS are never forgotten. Shalom.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian / Ikem ​bridge Collapses And Cuts Off Enugu, Benue, Ebonyi Communities (Photos) / Boko Haram's Bomb Maker Killed By Shekau's Bodyguard, Another One Goes Blind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.