Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying (20954 Views)

Happy Birthday Lanicky / I Regret Voting Lanicky. / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 26, 2016
SANDOSKI:
[size=20pt]Smellymouth aka ALAGA1, Chairman,
OMO- ONILE ASSOCIATION OF NAIRALAND,

AND

SANDOSKI......

Congratulations to each and everyone of us!!!

*LANICKY~
*MIMZY~
*IVYY~
*REFINER ~
*MYSTICALGAL~
*MISSGDOPE~
*OPTIONAL1~

and OTHERS ____ You are all QUEENSkisskiss

****WE SAY A BIG THANK YOU...... ONE LOVEkiss

[/size]
Goodmrng bestie
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by HaneefahRN(f): 8:15am On Jun 26, 2016
Indeed it was. I just hate bullies with passion. I wish them a thousand terrrible deformities and pain. Bunch of sick sadists.

Lanicky, you are a really strong-willed lady, and I admire that so much. Beautiful and unique in all your ways. Enjoy your victory, let them cry to high heavens.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by eitsei(m): 8:15am On Jun 26, 2016
SmartChoices:
go and manage ur defective product.....am sure it will be more difficult than the thievery

and your effective product couldn't win tongue e pain am o... Oooobi

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Twaci(f): 8:15am On Jun 26, 2016
makydebbie:
guys its over already...pls stop calling the girl ugly if you cant create a human being<sad...she won already its over joorrr..grin..ur wailing wont help matters:-/
Lanicky i never knew you contested before i admire your determination..congratulationscheesy
I respect you for this girl kiss

Leave the wailers and join me celebrate our Queens!
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 26, 2016
SmartChoices:
am so smart that I stopped voting after Se,uns reckless insinuation! more so I knew my candidate is centuries ahead in brains and beauty not one who needed doctored responses or warm someone's bed ....
oh! So smart didn't vote his contestant in final. And he's here wailing. Poor soul!

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Joygalore(f): 8:16am On Jun 26, 2016
Thanks dear wink
Haha at sipping tea cheesy
Twaci:
They are just killing themselves while our Queen is sipping tea and getting ready for church cheesy cheesy

Lanicky ti take over! Give it a rest people cheesy

Joygalore sometimes silence is the best answer for lipsrsealed. Come let's go to church biko grin

2 Likes

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by bettercreature(m): 8:16am On Jun 26, 2016
It wasn't rigged! She won because she invested more energy with a very good campaign team

I recieved alert from her team 14 times compared to once from others

i didnt check the pictures just copy and pasted my vote

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by stiflerdrug: 8:17am On Jun 26, 2016
gossipfreak:

Yes I can't create a human, all power belongs to GOD but that doesn't mean I can't freely state my opinion. The girl is fcckng uglee, wtf?
if yo d one on yo DP and you still call someone uglee.. *takes a deep breath* u need rehab. #FriendlyAdvice

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 26, 2016
SO CONVENIENT!
bettercreature:
It wasn't rigged! She won because she invested more energy with a very good campaign team

i didnt check the picture just copy and pasted my vote

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by eitsei(m): 8:19am On Jun 26, 2016
SmartChoices:
lols pain ke when the revenge is gonna be the sweetest experience ever seen on NL?

what you gonna do? Is that a threat?
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Donpoker9(m): 8:19am On Jun 26, 2016
gossipfreak:

Just SHUT UP!

Are you saying that she won because of a voice note that wasn't available for download to at about 3:30pm yesterday? Even going by the nonsense you just typed, she wasn't the most insulted, mimzy was. So STFU and stop spewing thrash! The girl doesn't deserve it and she is UGlee!

see the way u are talking like u are even pretty...mtcheeeewww
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 26, 2016
bettercreature:

i didnt check the picture just copy and pasted my vote

There is the hidden secret. Positive energy was the magic that pulled us through.

Sir, your name is not Mr Smart, but trust me, you are VERY SMART.

Thanks for voting her. We appreciate sir smiley

4 Likes

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by iykekelvins(m): 8:21am On Jun 26, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Goodmrng bestie
Everybody aff turn your bestie, stay away from my bae

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by HaneefahRN(f): 8:24am On Jun 26, 2016
gossipfreak:

Just SHUT UP!

Are you saying that she won because of a voice note that wasn't available for download to at about 3:30pm yesterday? Even going by the nonsense you just typed, she wasn't the most insulted, mimzy was. So STFU and stop spewing thrash! The girl doesn't deserve it and she is UGlee!

Abirun. So you sef sabi ugly person. From the way she drags others down, one would think she is one beauty queen. Yeye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by makydebbie(f): 8:24am On Jun 26, 2016
Twaci:

cheesy..lets celebrate!..they all did well..it wasnt easygrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 26, 2016
SmartChoices:
lols pain ke [size=18pt]when the revenge is gonna be the sweetest experience ever seen on NL?[/size]

3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).

Mynd44 Dominique obinoscopy rocktation
I hope y'all can see this open threat?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 26, 2016
eitsei:
what you gonna do? Is that a threat?

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Twaci(f): 8:28am On Jun 26, 2016
makydebbie:
cheesy..lets celebrate!..they all did well..it wasnt easygrin
Oya shakitibobo! Lanicky ati Mimzy come and show your dance steps ojaare!

Ghen ghen....
Ghen ghen ghen....

Ghen ghen....
Ghen ghen ghen....

Ghen ghen....
Ghen ghen ghen....
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 26, 2016
and who has been threatened? You guys need to understand english.... mind you I don't pay my bills on nairaland cry babies

Jacksparr0w1207:

3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).

Mynd44 Dominique obinoscopy rocktation
I hope y'all can see this open threat?

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by eitsei(m): 8:32am On Jun 26, 2016
FoolishPig:

Haven't you achieved any significant thing in your life? This female pageant just dey shack grown man like you
you nko? What have you achieved in your life? What is your name gan? Foolish or pig?
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 26, 2016
FoolishPig:

Haven't you achieved any significant thing in your life? This female pageant just dey shack grown man like you

you are so right lols

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 26, 2016
FoolishPig:

gossipfreak, jadekitena e dey shack me because I AM HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

And you are a LOSERRRRRRRRRRRRR

Ordinary ONLINE failure, you can't deal. Yur hyperventilating. Only 'cowards' are afraid to move on after failing.

Drop your weapons and embrace Queen La.nicky. You just have to accept the reality of her being your queen for 1year. As long as you log on to Nairaland cheesy cheesy

Btw, clear the blood in your eyes so you can see major lesson from LANIC.ky's victory; When you fail, pick yourself up, dust yourself and keep moving.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Omoluabi16(m): 8:36am On Jun 26, 2016
makydebbie:
guys its over already...pls stop calling the girl ugly if you cant create a human being<sad...she won already its over joorrr..grin..ur wailing wont help matters:-/
Lanicky i never knew you contested before i admire your determination..congratulationscheesy
another underage.

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Medunah: 8:36am On Jun 26, 2016
eitsei:
why are you this pained gan? .how much did your candidate promise you, maybe we should rally round for contributions support on NL for you?
Hahaha, lol grin grin
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 26, 2016
iykekelvins:
Everybody aff turn your bestie, stay away from my bae
lol kelvin dear.. Whr v u bn eh shocked
I miss u o kiss
Ure also my bestie nah
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Omoluabi16(m): 8:39am On Jun 26, 2016
Twaci:

sweet girl.
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Swissheart(f): 8:41am On Jun 26, 2016
Twaci:

hey, aren't we gonna have a Thanksgiving service? kiss
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 26, 2016
FoolishPig:
This boy jacksparrow aka stfuareyougod must be a looser in real life judging by the way an online pageant has turned him to a living amusement park undecided
Atleast I'm happy. You are sad. It's obvious who's life the contest's been affected more between yourself and myself

I'm happy and it's good thing for my soul

Your sadness will ruin you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics / Nigerian Man 28, Marries 71-year-old White Lady (photos) / I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.