Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying (21108 Views)

Happy Birthday Lanicky / I Regret Voting Lanicky. / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by falconey(m): 11:55am On Jun 26, 2016
Jarizod:
wrong move brutha..wrong move grin

baba how he go be for me now?........this is what my course mates call, exam never start you don already carry the course , why you go argue with lecturer ?
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:56am On Jun 26, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:

It's quite easy bruv

Proverbs 2:1-22 - My son, if you receive my words and treasure up my commandments with you, making your ear attentive to wisdom and inclining your heart to understanding; yes, if you call out for insight and raise your voice for understanding, if you seek it like silver and search for it as for hidden treasures, then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of God

You should start a church!! cheesy
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by MRSANITY(m): 11:58am On Jun 26, 2016
Twaci:
They are just killing themselves while our Queen is sipping tea and getting ready for church cheesy cheesy

Lanicky ti take over! Give it a rest people cheesy

Joygalore sometimes silence is the best answer for lipsrsealed. Come let's go to church biko grin
you this flat yansh, thin boned skeleton, you ask someone to give it a rest yet you come here to post. Useless prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 26, 2016
falconey:

baba how he go be for me now?........this is what my course mates call, exam never start you don already carry the course , why you go argue with lecturer ?
lol grin

Try to get on his good side..cos e fit even ignore ur nomination and verification process, na him hand power dey grin
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 26, 2016
Jarizod:
u better contest and not shy out again tongue wink
Won't shy out jhoor...tongue

Lanicky gave me morale. cool

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
Estharfabian:

I sincerely hope not smiley

I believe in u cheesy
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by falconey(m): 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
scentmarlc:

Lolsss... u know these days everybody wants to be noticed. Even an outcast grin

[size=30pt]. anywhere you are , you just have a way of drawing traffics with your mind games and tactics .......

I salute your ingeniousness [/size]
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by MRSANITY(m): 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
It's better to ignore these people. They need to shed some tears. I will help them

Longest time dear
Ignore people yet youu have been typing since morning, dumb sex starved rastafarian who begs for girls' numbers up and down, won't you give it a rest yourself?

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by FengChui(m): 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
falconey:

[size=30pt]lwkm Chinese man don join the charade . [/size]

Eyan Mayweather! Iyalaya anybody!!!

scentmarlc:

Ignored

Twill do you a lot of good to ignore.

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by MRSANITY(m): 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
Estharfabian:

does lanickey's victory make you feel a little better after the embarassment and disgrace youu received when your ugly pictires were revealed?

2 Likes

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by modexechee(m): 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
gossipfreak:

Just SHUT UP!

Are you saying that she won because of a voice note that wasn't available for download to at about 3:30pm yesterday? Even going by the nonsense you just typed, she wasn't the most insulted, mimzy was. So STFU and stop spewing thrash! The girl doesn't deserve it and she is UGlee!
Damn!!! Kettle calling pot black. I was disappointed when I viewed ur pix to see the miss world world that you are. YOU ARE DAMN UGLY GIRL..... See ur stone face. U no even reach her shoe lace
Though I didn't vote for Lanicky but I think she deserves it.

Learn to accept defeat.

CONGRATULATIONS LANICKY !!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
scentmarlc:
Sometimes i just wonder.....Is that all you wanna say.?

only if you knew i entered my default settings back imnediately the contest ended.

But apparentky you got a lot on your mind yu wanna say or u just wana flex muscles with me.

Jack i wont insult u but pls dont push your luck....All for the sake of peace and sanitY.
Uncle, I SINCERELY and HONESTLY have nothing against you. What more would I have wanted from the contest other than VICTORY which God and the good people of Nairaland delivered to us.

Psalm 23:5 - "You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows."

2 Likes

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by lanicky(f): 12:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
modexechee:

Damn!!! Kettle calling pot black. I was disappointed when I viewed ur pix to see the miss world world that you are. YOU ARE DAMN UGLY GIRL..... See ur stone face. U no even reach her shoe lace
Though I didn't vote for Lanicky but I think she deserves it.

Learn to accept defeat.

CONGRATULATIONS LANICKY !!!!!!!

Thank you. grin

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by FuhckYhu: 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
gossipfreak:

Yes I can't create a human, all power belongs to GOD but that doesn't mean I can't freely state my opinion. The girl is fcckng uglee, wtf?
cuminq fr0m u wid a picture
of a Confident_Lunatic putting on TATTERED
Trousers. The Lassa Rats in ur Bamboo_House must be really
large & greedy to have eaten doz trousers like that...my gaaaaahd!

& Its better u st0p all dez Grade-A Malady & accept wah
Yhu & Ur Entire Fuçked-Up Generations cannot change u Street Dumbtard!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by MRSANITY(m): 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
This election was an election of the most alternates, big shame. And seun him self could not steer clear, Becos he sponsored it, he had to influence it, not we have a facially ugly queen, issit ass they use for beauty peagent? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by olajorn(m): 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
SmartChoices:
am so smart that I stopped voting after Se,uns reckless insinuation! more so I knew my candidate is centuries ahead in brains and beauty not one who needed doctored responses or warm someone's bed ....
you have been spewing thrash since morning,mr man watch what you gonn say...I don't understand what's your frustration about
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
Jarizod:
I sincerely hope not smiley
I believe in u cheesy
LoL. grin

Really? embarassed that's so sweeeet! embarassed

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by MRSANITY(m): 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
Uncle, I SINCERELY and HONESTLY have nothing against you. What more would I have wanted from the contest other than VICTORY which God and the good people of Nairaland delivered to us.

Psalm 23:5 - "You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows."
you are the dumbest thing to happen to Nairaland. You start a trend and you keep going like a lunatic, what's the quoting of bible verses for? Sex starved dada begger.

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by falconey(m): 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
FengChui:

Eyan Mayweather! Iyalaya anybody!!!

[size=30pt] lanicky ti take over baba iya yan !!!!! [/size]
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by modexechee(m): 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
lanicky:

Thank you. grin
You are welcome Lanicky .... More success to you.
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by MRSANITY(m): 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
Celebration of mundanity.
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by makydebbie(f): 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
dauntless15:
winch you the same, you and ya handset cheesy
sorry for my late reply pls...was in church i jest closed now sef..lol..i go soon change handset and use phone..tongue
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by MRSANITY(m): 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
UK based rastafarian begger thinks he has an opinion, useless mother fucker. Your interest is laniky's price, thief.

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
MRSANITY:
does lanickey's victory make you feel a little better after the embarassment and disgrace youu received when your ugly pictires were revealed?
embarassed cry
LoL. grin

My pictures were revealed? shocked
Meh..that must've been bloody! shocked
Gist me jaweh... full gist Abeg. shockedshocked
don't leave Out Any detail...

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
sexxydiva:
She won, deal with it looooooooooooser.

Despite bleaching your skin to different unrecognized colours you didn't even scale through the elimination rounds. Shameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecheesy

Natural beauty rocks mehn
That's harsh shocked
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by loomer: 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
gossipfreak:

Just SHUT UP!

Are you saying that she won because of a voice note that wasn't available for download to at about 3:30pm yesterday? Even going by the nonsense you just typed, she wasn't the most insulted, mimzy was. So STFU and stop spewing thrash! The girl doesn't deserve it and she is UGlee!

But you ugly sha
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
dharay99:

βαβα u know na, we don't loud d backstage activities
like saintsamurai does na. Eni toh moh iwe, lo moh Way.

Omo drink still dey, parry like d world ends today! grin
BADDEST!! grin

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by falconey(m): 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
FuhckYhu:

of Confident_Lunatic putting on TATTERED

u or ur entire fuçked up generations cannot change u Street Dumbtard!
MRSANITY:
you are the dumbest thing to happen to Nairaland. You start a trend and you keep going like a lunatic, what's the quoting of bible verses for? Sex starved dada begger.
FuhckYhu:

of Confident_Lunatic putting on TATTERED

u or ur entire fuçked up generations cannot change u Street Dumbtard!

[size=30pt] let's respect the Sabbath day my brothers in the Lord .

even the devil did not receive these kind of insults today. [/size]
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
MRSANITY:
Ignore people yet youu have been typing since morning, dumb sex starved rastafarian who begs for girls' numbers up and down, won't you give it a rest yourself?
yet another account. You've been banned three times today, you are back with another account. hahahahaha. Omase o

Proverb 18:6
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.

Proverb 26:3-12 - A whip for the horse, a bridle for the donkey, and a rod for the back of fools. Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes. Whoever sends a message by the hand of a fool cuts off his own feet and drinks violence. Like a lame man's legs, which hang useless, is a proverb in the mouth of fools

Gossipfreak aka foolishpig
Cc mynd44 Dominique

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by FengChui(m): 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
falconey:

[size=5pt] lanicky ti take over baba iya yan !!!!! [/size]

Tell them bro!

Anybody wey dey vex fit go nack head for tree.
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by MRSANITY(m): 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
embarassed cry
LoL. grin
My pictures were revealed? shocked
Meh..that must've been bloody! shocked
Gist me jaweh... full gist Abeg. shockedshocked
don't leave Out Any detail...
and your voice note grin fake accent, uh uh like a witch who they a dipping a rod down her anus. You didn't win the Miss Nairaland, lanicky won, you are still the ugly tramp who couldn't gather courage to show face in public. grin
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by lanicky(f): 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
falconey:

[size=30pt] lani cky ti take over baba iya yan !!!!! [/size]

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) / Lady Exposes Married Man Who Sent DM To Her Asking How Much She Charges For Nude / Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.