Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying (20966 Views)

Happy Birthday Lanicky / I Regret Voting Lanicky. / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by KingCobra234: 8:42am On Jun 26, 2016
SmartChoices:
angry Since the day seun asked people to guess Lanicky's age, I already knew it was not going to be a fair contest....Mimzy is far ahead of lanicky in everything....am from Ondo, valentino.

Seun openly showed his bias. Dominque showed hers when she hid some votes. Lanicky has always been friends with Dygeasy since 2014. Check her Lanicky e-chat thread.

To those who wish to contest Mr. Nairaland, forget it if you aren't friends with Dygeasy or the moderators.

5 Likes

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by eitsei(m): 8:44am On Jun 26, 2016
Medunah:

Hahaha, lol grin grin
lol.. Abi na I don't seem to understand why they are crying o, maybe ka gbe'gba Sara fun won.. Do you understand Yoruba?
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Twaci(f): 8:46am On Jun 26, 2016
Swissheart:
hey, aren't we gonna have a Thanksgiving service? kiss
Oya na!

You buy the cows and I get the yams cheesy
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Wallade(m): 8:47am On Jun 26, 2016
My personal opinion about contests in life is that the best candidate often fail to win.

Mimzy is a good choice but Ivvy is my choice any day. The both of them and the lots should see themselves as winners already.

Lanicky's victory is a huge surprise for me but I must say congratulations to her.

I will vote Ivvy ANYDAY.
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by AlPeter: 8:53am On Jun 26, 2016
Joygalore:
I can only imagine how you feel right now.
Just keep lamenting,the pain will ease with time.
I am done quoting the laments of a pained soul,less he commits suicide.Worst of all,you disgust me angry
why don't you let those clowns be please.
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by KingCobra234: 8:54am On Jun 26, 2016
mysticgal:

Providence would serve me justice if it really happened. Bae just let sleeping dogs lie na. cheesy abeg!

Mysticgal, I know you're just being calm but you, Refiner, Mimzy and Ivyy feel insulted. You're thinking Lanicky has nothing on you in terms of beauty, graceful carriage and intelligence.

It was concluded before it started.

Know this: you'd always be more beautiful than Lanicky and Lanicky would always be the girl with low self esteem who feeds on pity and not merit. Same goes to you, Ivyy, Mimzy, Refiner and MissGdope.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by makydebbie(f): 8:54am On Jun 26, 2016
Omoluabi16:
another underage.
ahhh pls pardon me ma-/..abi mama...i know you are older than my great grandmagrin...metusalah's first wifetongue..pls leave me the one year old girl alone!..grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by makydebbie(f): 8:55am On Jun 26, 2016
Twaci:
Oya shakitibobo! Lanicky ati Mimzy come and show your dance steps ojaare!

Ghen ghen....
Ghen ghen ghen....

Ghen ghen....
Ghen ghen ghen....

Ghen ghen....
Ghen ghen ghen....
*dancing shoki.*...ema joooo..abeg my yoruba still dey learn...ah shoki shoki ahhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by teejaypee: 8:57am On Jun 26, 2016
vizkiz:
ok, this is gonna trend the whole day grin

You guys better accept your fate Lanicky won and there is nothing anybody can furcking do about that grin

that is what they all fail to realize

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by TemihSmart(f): 8:57am On Jun 26, 2016
Whether she deserves it or not,whether she's beautiful or not,she has sha won.She's the now Miss Nairaland 2016,if u like beat yourself to death,na u sabi.I just respect her determination and courage,i learnt a lot from her.Ride on sis,there's no way haters won't hate.

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by falconey(m): 8:59am On Jun 26, 2016
KingCobra234:

Seun openly showed his bias. Dominque showed hers when she hid some votes. Lanicky has always been friends with Dygeasy since 2014. Check her Lanicky e-chat thread.

To those who wish to contest Mr. Nairaland, forget it if you aren't friends with Dygeasy or the moderators

really? I am no friend with dygeasy , we even had an argument lately about miss Nairaland. hmmmmmm
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 26, 2016
Twaci:
Oya shakitibobo! Lanicky ati Mimzy come and show your dance steps ojaare!

Ghen ghen....
Ghen ghen ghen....

Ghen ghen....
Ghen ghen ghen....

Ghen ghen....
Ghen ghen ghen....
LoL. grin

mehn...Shush jaweh! lipsrsealed

I totally forgot A section Like Romance existed sef! undecided fashion section ti take over...tongue

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by teejaypee: 9:00am On Jun 26, 2016
shyling:

Laniky is ill fitted for the purpose

ehm, we know its hurting you that she won,

but sorry, sad

there is nothing we can do, just deal with the fact that she is our Miss Nland. . . cool
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Twaci(f): 9:01am On Jun 26, 2016
makydebbie:
*dancing shoki.*...ema joooo..abeg my yoruba still dey learn...ah shoki shoki ahhh
Girl let's show them jaare!

Oya twerk! twerk! twerk!
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by AlPeter: 9:02am On Jun 26, 2016
gossipfreak:

Just SHUT UP!

Are you saying that she won because of a voice note that wasn't available for download to at about 3:30pm yesterday? Even going by the nonsense you just typed, she wasn't the most insulted, mimzy was. So STFU and stop spewing thrash! The girl doesn't deserve it and she is UGlee!
I can't argue whether she is uglee or nt with you, seeing you are the Queen of all things Uglee both Mentally and Physically.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by teejaypee: 9:03am On Jun 26, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
Aunty, if you want the crown COMAN take it o. If not, you can go swim in the Pacific Ocean it will help cool your over inflated body temperature grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Lavedaa: 9:04am On Jun 26, 2016
grin
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 26, 2016
Sugarhugs:
So disappointed lanicky won. That small girl.

Well, i think i agree with you on this one, Laniky shouldn't be one of the contestants at all.

Let me guess, seun has a cousin and then called her to contest.

1. She looks too small. 2. She's not pretty at all. 3. She isn't good for business, Royalhair would probably use her pic once or twice.

That Mysticgal girl is really beautiful, both Face and Body..i really wonder if people have eyes at their backs..they can't see. Chaii

She used her natural hair pictures for a beauty pageant, that is quite bold.

4 Likes

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by AlPeter: 9:05am On Jun 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL. grin

I totally forgot A section Like Romance existed sef! undecided fashion section ti take over...tongue
Hey Esthar, will you mind contesting for next year's missNL would love to see your 'Ug lyy' pictures everywhere. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Twaci(f): 9:06am On Jun 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL. grin

Oya come and dance dear!

Let them wail!
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by falconey(m): 9:08am On Jun 26, 2016
Vanquay16:
Congratulations...But I I don't mean it...Now let's dive in.

Beauty is subjective and personally I don't find her ..eh?...Facially appealing. I know many people would agree with me and this might not matter because the contest WAs more like A popularity tussle.

Now, Royal hairs(Hair saloon and Hair products company) is promising to make the Winner their "face" for a year...Now if you had a little brain and Business acumen, you would know placing an unattractive model won't sell your clothing and you won't make jackshìt.

I feel it's a let down for royal hairs to have to Use someone not considered attractive by the public as their brand ambassador...So I hope next time...They won't make such bold Promises...Peace Fam.

Once again..A fake congratulations to Lanìcky.

olajumoke wasn't facially attractive by the public.....

at least you congratulated her, thank you. I was so damn sure she was going to win, thou I didn't vote in the final .

your " fake congratulation" is accepted!

4 Likes

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Keketu(m): 9:08am On Jun 26, 2016
Sugarhugs:
So disappointed lanicky won. That small girl.
shut your trap !! you mango. cyber buller

4 Likes

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 26, 2016
AlPeter:
Hey Esthar, will you mind contesting for next year's missNL would love to see your 'Ug lyy' pictures everywhere. Thanks.
Oh, You fúcking bet I'll win! grin

....Till then sweety! wink

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Keketu(m): 9:09am On Jun 26, 2016
SmartChoices:
she is not presentable!
stupid boy
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by makydebbie(f): 9:10am On Jun 26, 2016
Twaci:
Girl let's show them jaare!

Oya twerk! twerk! twerk!
sure..lemme show them what my momma gave me..*twerking*..juhan come and twerk oo

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by alwelldinho(m): 9:10am On Jun 26, 2016
Lanicky's victory was an upset. It's like Enyimba FC thrashing Barcelona FC. You dont underestimate anyone in a contest. Lanicky has won, whether you like it or not she is gonna rock that crown for a whooping 365 days.

Lets give peace a chance and move on to important issues. Tomorrow is another day.

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Swissheart(f): 9:10am On Jun 26, 2016
Twaci:
Oya na!

You buy the cows and I get the yams cheesy
Okay, let's pick our owambe uniform. Thinking of Tea-green and Coral....what dyu think
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 26, 2016
Twaci:
Oya come and dance dear!

Let them wail!
work, Work, work, work, work....he say me have to....work work work work work..
he see me do me....

take the lead jaweh...grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Twaci(f): 9:13am On Jun 26, 2016
Swissheart:
Okay, let's pick our owambe uniform. Thinking of Tea-green and Coral....what dyu think
Nah....

How about ribena purple and mango seed yellow? cheesy
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by KingCobra234: 9:14am On Jun 26, 2016
falconey:

really? I am no friend with dygeasy , we even had an argument lately about miss Nairaland. hmmmmmm

Dude, forget it. They nearly rigged to favour Twaci last year who was friends with not only Dygeasy but with Karchisbarbie (both of them lived in Aba, Abia State then). Karchisbarbie planned rigging in Twaci's favour but she was disgraced by some people who revealed the plan.

Howelse do you think Agarawu came second in a contest that had IamKingzlee, Jarizod and Scentmarlc? Aminat508 (Agarawu's campaign manager) is an offline friend of _Lalasticlala and _Mynd44. They also whipped up religious sentiments too. Just watch as this post would be deleted when Aminat508 informs her friends. Screenshot it.

There's a very strong cabal on Nairaland. Mimzy's team forced their way to make it to the finals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by falconey(m): 9:16am On Jun 26, 2016
KingCobra234:

Dude, forget it. They nearly rigged to favour Twaci last year who was friends with not only Dygeasy but with Karchisbarbie (both of them lived in Aba, Abia State then). Karchisbarbie planned rigging in Twaci's favour but she was disgraced by some people who revealed the plan.

Howelse do you think Agarawu came second in a contest that had IamKingzlee, Jarizod and Scentmarlc? Aminat508 (Agarawu's campaign manager) is an offline friend of _Lalasticlala and _Mynd44. They also whipped up religious sentiments too. Just watch as this post would be deleted when Aminat508 informs her friends. Screenshot it.

There's a very strong cabal on Nairaland. Mimzy's team forced their way to make it to the finals.

hmmmmm..........now that's something .

are you saying the cabals choose a candidate to represent them or a candidate choose to contest then join one of the cabals to stand a chance?

one needs to know how things work around here before one decides .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Man 28, Marries 71-year-old White Lady (photos) / I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men / 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.