Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying (20919 Views)

Happy Birthday Lanicky / I Regret Voting Lanicky. / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Swissheart(f): 9:17am On Jun 26, 2016
Twaci:
Nah....

How about ribena purple and mango seed yellow? cheesy
...haba, anyways..... Anything For The Queen.

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 26, 2016
truthsayer007:

Well, i think i agree with you on this one, Laniky shouldn't be one of the contestants at all.

Let me guess, seun has a cousin and then called her to contest.

1. She looks too small. 2. She's not pretty at all. 3. She isn't good for business, Royalhair would probably use her pic once or twice.

That Mysticgal girl is really beautiful, both Face and Body..i really wonder if people have eyes at their backs..they can't see. Chaii

She used her natural hair pictures for a beauty pageant, that is quite bold.

Don't mind them
Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by teejaypee: 9:21am On Jun 26, 2016
KingCobra234:

Seun openly showed his bias. Dominque showed hers when she hid some votes. Lanicky has always been friends with Dygeasy since 2014. Check her Lanicky e-chat thread.

To those who wish to contest Mr. Nairaland, forget it if you aren't friends with Dygeasy or the moderators.

Smh @ bolded
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by teejaypee: 9:22am On Jun 26, 2016
KingCobra234:

Seun openly showed his bias. Dominque showed hers when she hid some votes. Lanicky has always been friends with Dygeasy since 2014. Check her Lanicky e-chat thread.

To those who wish to contest Mr. Nairaland, forget it if you aren't friends with Dygeasy or the moderators.

For G's sake, seun was only doubting Lanicky's age, he mentioned Dygeasy or so and told him to verify her pictures by telling him to tell her to maybe upload some pictures holding some signs to which Lanicky replied that she has already verified.

Incase you didn't know, seun then voted refiner and ivyy/optional1

4 Likes

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by shotin(m): 9:23am On Jun 26, 2016
Seriously lanicky is really getting popular..... This doesn't have to be a street fight though, she don win, there is nothing anybody can do about it... Or. Better still, u can hang urself if u are not satisfy with the verdict.....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by sexxydiva(f): 9:23am On Jun 26, 2016
KingCobra234:

Lmaooooooooooocheesycheesycheesy

Pained#
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by AlPeter: 9:26am On Jun 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
Oh, You fúcking bet I'll win! grin

....Till then sweety! wink

*smiles*
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 26, 2016
eitsei:
why are you this pained gan? .how much did your candidate promise you, maybe we should rally round for contributions support on NL for you?

Yes grin
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by smartylinks: 9:29am On Jun 26, 2016
Una no dey taya, since yesternight you guys have been wailing, squawking like famished dogs. Now, what you gonna do about it? She won clean and clear. You idiots rather than investing your time and energy in spreading the fangs of your campaign and candidates, kept hiding under fictitious accounts to bully Lanícky.

The resultant effect is the lachrymose hermorrhage that has since left your bitter souls in agony. It's going to be a long week sha, keep wailing you idiotic misfits. It's Lanícky baby. Fvcktards!

5 Likes

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 26, 2016
Bia dancelord. Should I be worried? shocked
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by KingCobra234: 9:33am On Jun 26, 2016
falconey:

hmmmmm..........now that's something .

are you saying the cabals choose a candidate to represent them or a candidate choose to contest then join one of the cabals to stand a chance?

one needs to know how things work around here before one decides .

Yes. The cabal consists of oldies who are friends. Some of those oldies became moderators. You know what that means - they can ban some monikers to favour their contestant.

Ivyy, MIMZY and Mysticgal didn't win because they didn't acknowledge the cabal.

Tomfrench had the blessing of the cabal. I can remember three supermoderators voted for him - _Obinoscopy, _Ishilove and one other.

New cabals are emerging though. Lanicky won with a few votes margin.

_Mimzy was dormant before the Miss Nairaland competition, same with Mysticgal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 26, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Don't mind them
Rubbish.

Abi, this might actually discourage serious people from participating in such a contest next year.
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by DanceLord(m): 9:39am On Jun 26, 2016
Loool.. Na you sabi
Jacksparr0w1207:
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by smartylinks: 9:39am On Jun 26, 2016
KingCobra234:

Yes. The cabal consists of oldies who are friends. Some of those oldies became moderators. You know what that means - they can ban some monikers to favour their contestant.

Tomfrench had the blessing of the cabal. I can remember three supermoderators voted for him - _Obinoscopy, _Ishilove and one other.

Olodo, it's nothing to do with any cabal. Lanícky's victory was as a result of cyber bullying, hard fought campaign, investing energy strategising how to spread her candidature to every member (and even guests) in the forum. You can keep whining fvcktard.

5 Likes

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by DanceLord(m): 9:40am On Jun 26, 2016
Moreover.. Is it that NL is important than the church you claim to be in.. Or you dint go at all??
Jacksparr0w1207:
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by onstelly(f): 9:41am On Jun 26, 2016
SANDOSKI:
[size=20pt]Smellymouth aka ALAGA1, Chairman,
OMO- ONILE ASSOCIATION OF NAIRALAND,

AND

SANDOSKI......

Congratulations to each and everyone of us!!!

*LANICKY~
*MIMZY~
*IVYY~
*REFINER ~
*MYSTICALGAL~
*MISSGDOPE~
*OPTIONAL1~

and OTHERS ____ You are all QUEENSkisskiss

****WE SAY A BIG THANK YOU...... ONE LOVEkiss

[/size]
You didnt call me, where is my dear joor
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by redgem(f): 9:44am On Jun 26, 2016
SmartChoices:
the organizer of this election should have been called NLmauriceIwu...Seun manipulated this elections and I can prove how! How? On one of the closing days he posed a question that betrayed his weak emotions "Can you guys guess lanicky's age?" and promptly locked the thread... thereby creating an uneven playing ground for other contestants... especially mimzy.....and for a forum with over a million members having a queen with 300+ votes goes to show that it was a poorly managed event....not even one thousand votes could be mustered!

Seun didn't ask people to guess her age.....he asked of her age

Don't say what you don't know please....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 26, 2016
Joygalore:
I laugh in Swedish grin
If you are wailing because of the prize she got,why don't you just humble yourself and ask her to give you some.There is no harm in asking because I know you are frustrated and darn hungry

Hur mår du?
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 26, 2016
Mathew 7:1-5 - Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye

KingCobra234:

KingCobra234:

Dude, forget it. They nearly rigged to favour Twaci last year who was friends with not only Dygeasy but with Karchisbarbie (both of them lived in Aba, Abia State then). Karchisbarbie planned rigging in Twaci's favour but she was disgraced by some people who revealed the plan.

Howelse do you think Agarawu came second in a contest that had IamKingzlee, Jarizod and Scentmarlc? Aminat508 (Agarawu's campaign manager) is an offline friend of _Lalasticlala and _Mynd44. They also whipped up religious sentiments too. Just watch as this post would be deleted when Aminat508 informs her friends. Screenshot it.

There's a very strong cabal on Nairaland. Mimzy's team forced their way to make it to the finals.

Ephesians 4:31-32
Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Lavedaa: 9:49am On Jun 26, 2016
Redgem I sight you. kiss
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 26, 2016
redgem:

Seun didn't ask people to guess her age.....he asked of her age

Don't say what you don't know please....
It's better to ignore these people. They need to shed some tears. I will help them

Longest time dear
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 26, 2016
truthsayer007:

Abi, this might actually discourage serious people from participating in such a contest next year.

Reason I didn't bother to contest. Most contest in Nigeria are manipulated to favour some certain contestants.

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 26, 2016
DanceLord:
Moreover.. Is it that NL is important than the church you claim to be in.. Or you dint go at all??
Don't say what you don't know. Did I say to you I was in church?

No answer to your question. Why?
1. I do not owe you no explanation
2. I don't deal with fake monikers
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by smartylinks: 9:58am On Jun 26, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Reason I didn't bother to contest. Most contest in Nigeria are manipulated to favour some certain contestants.

Don't flatter yourself, you would have been lucky to progress to the finals by your poor display of cognitive reasoning. Beauty contest, like every other, stretches beyond extensive make-up and attractiveness.

You have to plan and devise means to sell your candidates to electorates, this was what the team Lanićky did clinically well. While others were enmeshed in bullying her, her campaign team worked round the clock to reach out to electorates and while at it (the bullying) they only succeeded in promoting her brand. This has nothing to do with manipulations but hard work paying off and an epoch victory over hate and bullying.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Medunah: 9:59am On Jun 26, 2016
eitsei:
lol.. Abi na I don't seem to understand why they are crying o, maybe ka gbe'gba Sara fun won.. Do you understand Yoruba?
Hehehe, yeah I do cheesy
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 26, 2016
She must enjoy being lied to cheesy cheesy cheesy
smartylinks:

Don't flatter yourself, you would have been lucky to progress to the finals by your poor display of cognitive reasoning. Beauty contest, like every other, stretches beyond extensive make-up and attractiveness.

You have to plan and devise means to sell your candidates to electorates, this was what the team Lanićky did clinically well. While others were enmeshed in bullying her and while at it they only succeeded in promoting her brand. This has nothing to do with manipulations but hard work paying and an epoch victory over hate and bullying.
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by jbl007(m): 10:00am On Jun 26, 2016
gossipfreak:

Yes I can't create a human, all power belongs to GOD but that doesn't mean I can't freely state my opinion. The girl is fcckng uglee, wtf?
My dear...dat opinion u are defending is very insensitive and derogatory...come on,,why are u sooo bent on hurting a lady like u. If u aren't happy with the result,,,don't stoop so low as to registering ur demeaning and reproachful views. Mind u,,I'm not in defence of anybody (I didn't even follow d contest)...*for d record* I had a quick glance at ur picture...I wouldn't use 'attractive' in d same sentence with ur name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by redgem(f): 10:00am On Jun 26, 2016
Lavedaa:
Red gem I sight you. kiss

Gooooooooood morning to you..... Hope you slept well cos I slept really well dear.....
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Twaci(f): 10:03am On Jun 26, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
Mathew 7:1-5 - Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye

Ephesians 4:31-32
Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave
Preach on brother! cheesy

Estharfabian and Laveda get the Bibles please while I ready the offering basket cheesy
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by smartylinks: 10:04am On Jun 26, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
She must enjoy being lied to cheesy cheesy cheesy

Apparently so. Them never chin chum chim. grin
Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 26, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Yea very true, in the real world, that happens all the time.

Apart from that, there are lots of more pretty girls on NL that i have seen, and are very quiet, they won't even bother to contest becuz they are busy with their lives.

1 Like

Re: Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying by dharay99: 10:08am On Jun 26, 2016
falconey:

hmmmmm..........now that's something .

are you saying the cabals choose a candidate to represent them or a candidate choose to contest then join one of the cabals to stand a chance?

one needs to know how things work around here before one decides
grin grin grin
Lol, yhu wanna start panicking n0w ni...@underlined.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. / Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics / I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.