Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? (18627 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by chinedumo(m): 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
PunkyV:

LOL, not sex-crazed but must have a healthy libido tongue No, of course I don't like them "just sex-crazed". We aren't gonna eat sex now, so I can't be dealing with someone who's only good for one thing, sex.

so in your own words, what is a healthy libido
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by tomquest: 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
PunkyV:

LOL, not sex-crazed but must have a healthy libido tongue No, of course I don't like them "just sex-crazed". We aren't gonna eat sex now, so I can't be dealing with someone who's only good for one thing, sex.

Though I've not been to SA but it appears from what you are saying here that you folks are "hotter".

What is the typical SA guy like sexually?
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by PunkyV(f): 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh. Sorry, I didn't know this. Hope it didn't end the way nobody wants to hear?.

No, thank God it didn't.

I've told this story here before. Anyway, we were at a house warming party thrown by my cousin's friend. I was part of the crowd that was seated in the lounge area & next to me was the guy. He was friends with the husband of the lady we were visiting. I don't even remember how we started having a conversation but we did & maybe I even flirted with him or whatever grin I don't remember everything because it happened so long ago but at one point he started buying drinks. I'm not much of a drinker so I didn't drink alcohol that night, only soda. I stood up to go to the toilet & next thing I know, he was behind me. He wouldn't let me out of his sight for one moment. When I came out they were playing this other song I can't remember now & he said, "that's my jam!" & went to dance at the make-shift dancefloor. The weird thing is he was gyrating to the beat & staring right straight at me. Probably to show me what I'd be getting that night, a loose waist grin LMAO.

Shìt hit the fan when he heard we were leaving. He went absolutely crazy & told me I wasn't going to leave shocked Huh? That's when he started dragging me & at one point he had me over his shoulder. LMAO. I was so scared! Luckily other people got involved, including his friend ( the guy of the house) & we were able to leave without "gettin some" grin That's how it ended.
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by PunkyV(f): 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
chinedumo:

so in your own words, what is a healthy libido

IDK, 3 times a night? grin
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by sinaj(f): 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
decode55:
Wey sinaj, come and answer o!
m a vergin grin
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by PunkyV(f): 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
tomquest:

Though I've not been to SA but it appears from what you are saying here that you folks are "hotter".

What is the typical SA guy like sexually?

Well, I don't believe they do anything different from the average guy. They just like it a lot. Some can even bother you all night grin I can't say 100 % that all are like that. I can only speak of the ones I've been with & stuff I hear from friends. They aren't freaky, they just like to smash.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by Realone92(m): 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=46955131][/quote] lol savage no kill me with laugh lmao
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by iPopAlomo(m): 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
Once upon a time when men were boys... I jonzed too many times...

if I'm correct... I jonzed around ten to fifteen chicks... I didn't know... mostly down to inexperience... they wanted the D... and me I just wanted to talk about tales by moonlight...

They left hints and all... but the Jew in me was deeper than an Israelite...

But now way jungle don mature... make we end am there... grin
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by dukeprince50: 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
South africa, a country i will neva visit, so grls go 3tyms a night den u com bk 2 nigeria wit HIV, abeg our calabar grls libido must be below average
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by Realone92(m): 8:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
niyot124:

Aww,you are actually cute sha smiley

But really,what will make a guy say that is either the guy has got a high moral standard or the guy doesn't find the lady attractive enough.

If a lady can read the signs well enough,a lot of embarrassment will most certainly be prevented.

Don't make me cry thanks huh...

Yes u are right, she was attractive though.probably what I had in mind was kissing her. I felt that should do ....the funny thing is I started it and I left her hanging "after making mouth "lol....I did tried to beg her though even b4 I left she was so disappointed : texted, Whatapp ,Facebook .b4 I knew it I was blocked! ... There is more to my sexual life too bad I can't share on social media .. U should understand.
Kisses and love to u, u are blessed
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by joseph1832(m): 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
PunkyV:

No, thank God it didn't.

I've told this story here before. Anyway, we were at a house warming party thrown by my cousin's friend. I was part of the crowd that was seated in the lounge area & next to me was the guy. He was friends with the husband of the lady we were visiting. I don't even remember how we started having a conversation but we did & maybe I even flirted with him or whatever grin I don't remember everything because it happened so long ago but at one point he started buying drinks. I'm not much of a drinker so I didn't drink alcohol that night, only soda. I stood up to go to the toilet & next thing I know, he was behind me. He wouldn't let me out of his sight for one moment. When I came out they were playing this other song I can't remember now & he said, "that's my jam!" & went to dance at the make-shift dancefloor. The weird thing is he was gyrating to the beat & staring right straight at me. Probably to show me what I'd be getting that night, a loose waist grin LMAO.

Shìt hit the fan when he heard we were leaving. He went absolutely crazy & told me I wasn't going to leave shocked Huh? That's when he started dragging me & at one point he had me over his shoulder. LMAO. I was so scared! Luckily other people got involved, including his friend ( the guy of the house) & we were able to leave without "gettin some" grin That's how it ended.
Thank goodness. I really can't stand guys who always make a habit of believing that they're entitled to 'getting some'. I've seen quite a few, and I always let them know they're snow balling into becoming scum of the earth.
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by chinedumo(m): 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
PunkyV:

No, thank God it didn't.

you must enjoy your power over men
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by PunkyV(f): 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
joseph1832:
Thank goodness. I really can't stand guys who always make a habit of believing that they're entitled to 'getting some'. I've seen quite a few, and I always let them know they're snow balling into becoming scum of the earth.

Yeah. I don't think they care one bit though, unfortunately. Something must be really off in the head with people like that. That's not normal behaviour.
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by PunkyV(f): 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
chinedumo:

you must enjoy your power over men

No. It's enjoyable only when there's mutual interest & someone is mindful of boundaries. Respect goes a long way.
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
make all of una just dey dere dey speak ENGlISH
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by joseph1832(m): 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
PunkyV:

Yeah. I don't think they care one bit though, unfortunately. Something must be really off in the head with people like that. That's not normal behaviour.
My dear, its unfortunate we now life in a world where normal behavior, is believed abnormal, and abnormal behavior, is believed normal. I believe that's why they say "its a crazy world".
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by Mcowubaba: 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
Beamborla:

That's it for me. Sadly, I've seen very few of such guys. Not even up to a handful and it makes me wonder why guys turn around to insult ladies for not having more than sex to offer when 80% of what they want is sex.

I rest my case...
U answered urself.......

Pls List 4 things an average Nigeria girl can offer?
Enlighten me? I'm curious?
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by niyot124: 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
Realone92:

Don't make me cry thanks huh...

Yes u are right, she was attractive though.probably what I had in mind was kissing her. I felt that should do ....the funny thing is I started it and I left her hanging "after making mouth "lol....I did tried to beg her though even b4 I left she was so disappointed : texted, Whatapp ,Facebook .b4 I knew it I was blocked! ... There is more to my sexual life too bad I can't share on social media .. U should understand.
Kisses and love to u, u are blessed

Amen pastor! You are blessed too.

I need to add that you are both cute and a lil harsh cheesy,you actually started the whole thing. Think of going for Mr NL? cool

You obviously have your reasons just like you have said nwaiz and I don't blame the girl.

I guess some ladies are just good for kissing and some good enough for the deed.
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
Beamborla:
Never thrown myself at any guy.
Never had any reason to.

Since I do the running, I would really respect any guy who shows no interest in getting down with me.

Good

1 Like

Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by PunkyV(f): 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
joseph1832:
My dear, its unfortunate we now life in a world where normal behavior, is believed abnormal, and abnormal behavior, is believed normal. I believe that's why they say "its a crazy world".

*nods*
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
Generally, women don't take rejection well at all. In my experience, ladies i've curved gently began to develop some sort of love-hate attitude towards me. They'd try for weeks, sometimes months not to talk to me just to get one form of reaction, then they'll come back, trying to soak up everything. They'll pretend they never tried ignoring you lol. At the end of the day, its the indifference you show towards them, to those who can't handle it, develop a love-hate friendship towards you. In my experience

Hmmmmmm
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
monlawal:
There was this girl when we were in secondary school. Yours truly never had a feeling for her even for once. After graduation like 2 to 3 years passed and 2go messenger brought us together. We got chatting and one thing led to the other we started visiting each other. Without any ulterior motive i overstayed at her place because i was oblivious of the time and she did not remind me, so i slept over at her place.
Ladies and gentlemen when this dude laid his head on the pillow he did not wake up till the next day. At daybreak after exchanging greetings she said this to me "IN MY LIFE, NO GUY I HAVE EVER SLEPT ON THIS BED WITH HAS NOT ATTEMPTED TO HAVE SEX WITH ME, MONLAWAL TODAY YOU NOT ONLY SHOCKED ME BUT SURPRISED ME TOO. I NEVER IMAGINE THIS KIND OF THING WOULD EVER HAPPEN RIGHT BEFORE MY EYES. YOU HAVE EARNED MY RESPECT, YOU ARE A MAN".
So reactions differ. Some girls would respect you for that and some would not take it lightly

Ok
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
Realone92:
It hurts them like Crazy, burning thru their veins ....she said " never begin a desire u can't satisfy don't even respond to my kissing i feel so cheap , am I that bad ? what's wrong "? Chuckled : I had no words to say ...muted

I left and she deleted me Facebook Whatapp avoided my calls and text .... The end ....

Hmmmmm
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
PunkyV:
I think I'd faint out of disbelief grin

At least not with the guys from where I'm from. They're very hyper-sexual & ever ready.

Dont faint everything is possible
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by monlawal(m): 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
Aboikpa ame yaya tutu. Mbok mkpa yem ndukid o
BrainnewsNg:

Ok
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
Beamborla:
Never had any reason to.

Since I do the running, I would really respect any guy who shows no interest in getting down with me.

...and disregard people who do make intimate moves?
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by snaketail22(m): 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
I gained more experience. Thanks @op

1 Like

Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by Realone92(m): 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Hmmmmm

Madam why are u singing hmmmmm ? I don't understand your tone lol
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by Realone92(m): 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Hmmmmm

Madam why are u singing hmmmmm ? I don't understand your tone lol
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by Fulaboy(m): 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
Beamborla:
Never had any reason to.

I like this cool
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by kally01(m): 11:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
iPopAlomo:
Once upon a time when men were boys... I jonzed too many times...

if I'm correct... I jonzed around ten to fifteen chicks... I didn't know... mostly down to inexperience... they wanted the D... and me I just wanted to talk about tales by moonlight...

They left hints and all... but the Jew in me was deeper than an Israelite...

But now way jungle don mature... make we end am there... grin
lollzzz
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by Realone92(m): 11:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
niyot124:

I need to add that you are both cute and a lil harsh cheesy,you actually started the whole thing. Think of going for Mr NL? cool

You obviously have your reasons just like you have said nwaiz and I don't blame the girl.

I guess some ladies are just good for kissing and some good enough for the deed.

The moment she said "amen pastor" lmao abeg no make laugh disvirgin me

niyot124:

Clears throat: well well Mr Nl It's a no for me, for a sec I could see myself running and competing but I got no effort and strength to Be online day by day. Am at a point in my life where I need to give all I could to be where I wanna be which goes outside NL.

guess some ladies are just good for kissing and some good enough for the deed.[/quote
the question is which right guy in his mind wouldn't want to finish what he started after making mouth lol but yes u are right maybe some are good for kissing and some for the deeds ...but remember something, most men would love to stand on their words especially in that situation. it's tempting u know. More so u wouldn't want to leave the girl cos u know definitely she's Gonna say u are impotent or sterilize or something worse...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yagarrrrr! Who Is Up For An Interview? / After Eating A Pussy, He Got This!!!! (graphic Photo) / Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.