Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? (18628 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by anyicash(m): 11:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
tomquest:

Several years ago while I was doing my NYSC in Rivers, I had this little bit older lady crushing on me. I had met her while working as an INEC ad hoc staff and she was really nice. Because I was such a guy who was always busy at work and leisure, I didn't really notice how deep in love this lady was. I thought we were just ordinary friends.

Few weeks into our friendship, and after visiting her several weekends and having very nice social times with her little family (she lived with her cousin brother), she insisted on visiting me in company of her cousin brother. I obliged. But to my utter surprise, she showed up alone at the Corpers' Lodge. It was around 6 pm.

Once we got in my room and talked for a while, she was all over me, breathing hard. I was shocked and a little perplexed. Not to act like a "Jew man" I had to respond to her kisses but held back my hands. Hers were already wandering nervously around my back and then down my zippers.

I told her "No please we can't do this, I'm really sorry"...

She thought it was a big evening joke but I insisted. I explained to her that we were merely friends and, also, she should recall that she once told me that she's engaged to a certain guy. How on earth am I supposed to make out with an engaged lady? That was gross to me. She was really upset and disappointed and later left angry and sad.

The second time I experienced something similar was about 3 years ago when I came in contact (at my workplace ) with one very beautiful 19 year old girl. Something in me just accepted her personality as someone who has a lot of potential in her newest future. Yes I had a steady girlfriend so sex wasn't my motive with my girlfriends.

Because of this teenager's quest for tertiary education, and also because I noticed that she saw me as a role model professionally, I vowed that I wasn't gonna be amongst that stupid category of guys who feel like they must take advantage of any girl they mentor or help. I already had a very active sex life with my then girlfriend (who was a tigress in bed).

I spent some cash on this girl to procure JAMB UME forms, get a few books (she was really the studious type). In no time she started visiting my apartment. Am this type of guy that had a very mature co-educational social experience and so handling girlfriends were just as neutral to me as handling my male friends. This was one aspect of me my girlfriend found complicated.

However, the frequency of this girl's visit tripled I had to turn down a lot of her requests to visit. It wasn't long before she started literally asking me to date her, to which I told her I wasn't her friend for sexual reasons but that I just wanted to be of help to her because I was once in her shoes of need. I wanted her in my favorites contact list.

To cut this long story short, I found this girl waiting- unannounced- at my gate on coming back from my office one Friday evening. Of course she apologized for not calling and for coming this late. We got in, I left her in my sitting room and went in to bath and change (my usual routine).

After bathing I found this girl in my bed! So I started preaching again like another holy mallam, explaining to her that we should keep the status quo, I didn't want issues or to be perceived as taking sexual advantage of a very young girl who should be studying for her UME examinations. But all my talks ended in deaf ears, cos she just walked up to me, started kissing me and taking off her blouse. I just shouted "no!", left her in my room and went to my sitting room. She later came out crying seriously that she loves me and wants to be with me. It sounded Greek to me, seriously.

Well that evening was really challenging because she simply could not believe that I would refuse to sleep with her. As beautiful as she was. And as sexually virile as I was too.

The other similar incidents I've had weren't that close as these cases I narrated above, and they keep me wondering all the time how exactly do these ladies feel when a guy turns them down for sex/date... Is it a forgettable experience? Do they tell their girlfriends about it or keep it a secret?

Is it annoying, disappointing or just ungentlemanly? How would you react in such situations? Maybe this will help some of us guys understand women better and take win-win decisions...

Gerara here mehn!!
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by Fulaboy(m): 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
Beamborla:

Oh dear! A Lil of this and that kept me away for a while

What interfered with your activeness?
NL is now full of boring threads and newbies sadso i prefer to stay lowkey and observe things by the sideline
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by Beamborla(f): 11:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
Fulaboy:
NL is now full of boring threads and newbies sadso i prefer to stay lowkey and observe things by the sideline
True... All my old and happening paddies have almost all disappeared. But then if you keep mute, it will continue being boring.

How's Ramadan? Alhaji don tie the ram/cow/goat for outside? cheesy Have you gone to collect your sallah cloth?
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 28, 2016
tomquest:

Several years ago while I was doing my NYSC in Rivers, I had this little bit older lady crushing on me. I had met her while working as an INEC ad hoc staff and she was really nice. Because I was such a guy who was always busy at work and leisure, I didn't really notice how deep in love this lady was. I thought we were just ordinary friends.

Few weeks into our friendship, and after visiting her several weekends and having very nice social times with her little family (she lived with her cousin brother), she insisted on visiting me in company of her cousin brother. I obliged. But to my utter surprise, she showed up alone at the Corpers' Lodge. It was around 6 pm.

Once we got in my room and talked for a while, she was all over me, breathing hard. I was shocked and a little perplexed. Not to act like a "Jew man" I had to respond to her kisses but held back my hands. Hers were already wandering nervously around my back and then down my zippers.

She thought it was a big evening joke but I insisted. I explained to her that we were merely friends and, also, she should recall that she once told me that she's engaged to a certain guy. How on earth am I supposed to make out with an engaged lady? That was gross to me. She was really upset and disappointed and later left angry and sad.

The second time I experienced something similar was about 3 years ago when I came in contact (at my workplace ) with one very beautiful 19 year old girl. Something in me just accepted her personality as someone who has a lot of potential in her newest future. Yes I had a steady girlfriend so sex wasn't my motive with my girlfriends.

Because of this teenager's quest for tertiary education, and also because I noticed that she saw me as a role model professionally, I vowed that I wasn't gonna be amongst that stupid category of guys who feel like they must take advantage of any girl they mentor or help. I already had a very active sex life with my then girlfriend (who was a tigress in bed).

I spent some cash on this girl to procure JAMB UME forms, get a few books (she was really the studious type). In no time she started visiting my apartment. Am this type of guy that had a very mature co-educational social experience and so handling girlfriends were just as neutral to me as handling my male friends. This was one aspect of me my girlfriend found complicated.

However, the frequency of this girl's visit tripled I had to turn down a lot of her requests to visit. It wasn't long before she started literally asking me to date her, to which I told her I wasn't her friend for sexual reasons but that I just wanted to be of help to her because I was once in her shoes of need. I wanted her in my favorites contact list.

To cut this long story short, I found this girl waiting- unannounced- at my gate on coming back from my office one Friday evening. Of course she apologized for not calling and for coming this late. We got in, I left her in my sitting room and went in to bath and change (my usual routine).

After bathing I found this girl in my bed! So I started preaching again like another holy mallam, explaining to her that we should keep the status quo, I didn't want issues or to be perceived as taking sexual advantage of a very young girl who should be studying for her UME examinations. But all my talks ended in deaf ears, cos she just walked up to me, started kissing me and taking off her blouse. I just shouted "no!", left her in my room and went to my sitting room. She later came out crying seriously that she loves me and wants to be with me. It sounded Greek to me, seriously.

Well that evening was really challenging because she simply could not believe that I would refuse to sleep with her. As beautiful as she was. And as sexually virile as I was too.

The other similar incidents I've had weren't that close as these cases I narrated above, and they keep me wondering all the time how exactly do these ladies feel when a guy turns them down for sex/date... Is it a forgettable experience? Do they tell their girlfriends about it or keep it a secret?

Is it annoying, disappointing or just ungentlemanly? How would you react in such situations? Maybe this will help some of us guys understand women better and take win-win decisions...

something similar happened to me last week a facebook friend ave never seen before showed up,we talked and chatted bout d past cos we been friends for a while...next thing i know is that she be insisting i make love to her and i was like WTF...she was put am for insult,i just told her goodnight and i went to ma house jejely ooo ... Ma John Thomas is for private use,not a Commercial entity

1 Like

Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by kumulus(m): 12:48am On Jun 28, 2016
slyIsaac:

grin grin chances of finding him is next to none... At least not in Nigeria.... Nigeria is a fvcked up place to raise boys to men...

Tell her to look no further
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 28, 2016
tomquest:

Well we are looking at natural scenarios where one thing leads to the other and you end up in the mood... And then he says no... What would be your reaction?
Like I said, I will feel good
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by Walexsammy(m): 1:01am On Jun 28, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesy u need a video? Oya come lerrus act it grin
shey u no go mind 3some grin
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 28, 2016
foolinlove:
Why throw yourself at a guy? Once they get your v they leave anyway.

When a guy says he's not attracted to me there's onl y one feeling - RELIEF.

Even if you had a crush on the guy?
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by foolinlove(f): 6:22am On Jun 28, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Even if you had a crush on the guy?

Waiting for marriage this time.
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 28, 2016
slyIsaac:
Too long.

No video?

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 28, 2016
just reading comments
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by nikkypearl(f): 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=46955131][/quote]

Hey Boo grin tongue
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by Izic00(m): 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
tomquest:

Had a smiliar experience way back too their was this frnd of mine who was engaged she always like visitin on her way 4rm wrk, then I was still squartin wif ma frnd, didn't even have a job back then, she always come arund wen ma frnd hasn't returned.

She being into 2 mii and I knw cuz of the frequent calls n visits but I never knw she wanted more than just being frnds.

On one fateful day she came as usual she chilled, gisted and talked, cudnt remember wat led 2 d kiss but I remembered returnin it as she she went further I knew she was wet n wanted s*x but I stopped her tellin her we frnds n it Wnt b nice takin advantage of her frndship, she insisted but I resisted she got pissed n left.

After few days she returned like nothin happened one thin led 2 the other we found our selves n d same situation again I also reisited this time pointin out that she wa engaged, she said she well aware but she wanted mii. I told her she was jokin hw can she refused a guy who's well-to-do for a guy like mii who has nathin 2 offer statin I was stayin wif ma frnd she said it didn't matter. I pesisited and she went home angry again.

This happened again a third time but this time was Hot and I gave n, damn she nw came regularly 4 s*x till she finally got married to the guy she was engaged to.

Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by Qualer: 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
PunkyV:

No, thank God it didn't.

I've told this story here before. Anyway, we were at a house warming party thrown by my cousin's friend. I was part of the crowd that was seated in the lounge area & next to me was the guy. He was friends with the husband of the lady we were visiting. I don't even remember how we started having a conversation but we did & maybe I even flirted with him or whatever grin I don't remember everything because it happened so long ago but at one point he started buying drinks. I'm not much of a drinker so I didn't drink alcohol that night, only soda. I stood up to go to the toilet & next thing I know, he was behind me. He wouldn't let me out of his sight for one moment. When I came out they were playing this other song I can't remember now & he said, "that's my jam!" & went to dance at the make-shift dancefloor. The weird thing is he was gyrating to the beat & staring right straight at me. Probably to show me what I'd be getting that night, a loose waist grin LMAO.

Shìt hit the fan when he heard we were leaving. He went absolutely crazy & told me I wasn't going to leave shocked Huh? That's when he started dragging me & at one point he had me over his shoulder. LMAO. I was so scared! Luckily other people got involved, including his friend ( the guy of the house) & we were able to leave without "gettin some" grin That's how it ended.

Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by Qualer: 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
nikkypearl:

Hey Boo grin tongue

Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by PunkyV(f): 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=47016518][/quote]

Maybe if it was you instead of him tongue

How are you, Q? smiley
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by nikkypearl(f): 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
grin [quote author=Qualer post=47016557][/quote]

Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by Qualer: 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2016

Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by nikkypearl(f): 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
Mitheeew ! Who cares bou' yo e-feelings tongue grin! Missed yo mentions and I'd holla! Ama keep giving u a mention wenever I feel like! Deal wit it mehn!

[quote author=Qualer post=47038398][/quote]
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by Qualer: 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
nikkypearl:
Mitheeew ! Who cares bou' yo e-feelings tongue grin! Missed yo mentions and I'd holla! Ama keep giving u a mention wenever I feel like! Deal wit it mehn!

Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by decode55(m): 8:34am On Jul 01, 2016
sinaj:
m a vergin grin

You mean am?

1 Like

Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by nairalife2013(m): 1:44am On Aug 28, 2016
I met a 17yr old girl in a warehouse. Bursty and saucy she was. The first day I saw her I was dazed and was like said to her" I hav not seen dis pretty face here befor. Who are u and what r u doing here?" She just ignored me and went abt what she was arranging at the shelves. Her face now wrapped in a smileless grip! "What do u want?!" She queried all of a sudden.
Well, to shorten d story, I responded to her playfully, yet she was still as mean as possible. Now dat was a challenge to me. I frequented the warehouse for transactions that were atimes irrelevant. It was normal that I went with different cars and I look clean and careless...my normal mode. We became friends. Wtf! Upon all dat shit bold bitchy character she put up, she was a virgin! Twas then I also found out she was just 17 and waitin for her jamb result while coming once in a while to her dad's warehouse to pass time with the staff!
Her age and sexual status scared d hell outa my head. I recalled d past. To me she was a kid and a novice in life. I opted with d whole of my heart to back out. But she wouldn't take it without loosing her breath, she told me. I took to leaving without saying goodbye. three wks passed. I kept rolling my eyes sidewards when her call came in without me responding. Alas the msg came into my fon, she was dead by heart, she said, and I was d cause. She painted a gloom picture of d devastation I hav set into her young life by swooping on her and taking her to the sky only for me to release my grip midair and let her crash to tatters without looking back. She told me I was d only one who has gone to the extent of trying to inset even a finger in the most prized part of her body.she told me she wept everynite at the awareness that I was married and her inability to breakfree from me. She told me, as the texts scrolls to the end, that she will hate men for life...

I went back to her.
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by eaglejay13(m): 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
She will just tell her friends that you are gay or impotent. Case closed
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by habsydiamond(m): 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
girls Na dangerous weapon ooo...if u turn dem down e go be as if say the whole fall on top their heads....dem go vex like lion wey dey do seven days fasting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yagarrrrr! Who Is Up For An Interview? / After Eating A Pussy, He Got This!!!! (graphic Photo) / Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.