Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races (35941 Views)

A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? / What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by niyot124: 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
Arsenalholic:
And something that looks like a faded red too!

Exactly grin grin grin. They have all shades of colour,like a human rainbow.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by niyot124: 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
kamel4real2015:
backward as how dont get it what does it mean.

niyot= toyin

The 124 was just added at the end. Get it?
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
niyot124:

niyot= toyin

The 124 was just added at the end. Get it?
ok got it was just thinking what it mean b4 cool.hopefully you are not an indian too.
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by niyot124: 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
kamel4real2015:
ok got it was just thinking what it mean b4 cool.

Aii smiley
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
niyot124:

Aii smiley
yeah so where are you from hopefully is not from that vinsu side.
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Arsenalholic(m): 3:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
niyot124:

Exactly grin grin grin. They have all shades of colour,like a human rainbow.
grin Lol @emboldened. You've got no chill! Dude deserves it though. Coming to a black-owned forum to spew 10th century racist remarks.
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by MrCork: 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
ellacute45:
undecided

....lets talk like mature adult....sweery if Germany wins the world cup & i come over for a weeek.....will u mate wit me if I buy u chinesse fried rice & super malt? smiley
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by niyot124: 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
Arsenalholic:
grin Lol @emboldened. You've got no chill! Dude deserves it though. Coming to a black-owned forum to spew 10th century racist remarks.

Don't mind him. grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Strahovski1(m): 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
niyot124:

grin grin grin grin grin
Hey,quick question.

What do you smell like?
A) ginger B) garlic C) curry and onion

Your pick please grin grin grin

None of the above.

Now question for you, why do you look so black like monkeys? grin
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by abbeyology88(m): 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
niyot124:

grin grin grin grin grin Hey,quick question.
What do you smell like? A) ginger B) garlic C) curry and onion
Your pick please grin grin grin
Toyin, u don't need all dat. Everybody is beautiful.
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by niyot124: 6:54am On Jun 29, 2016
abbeyology88:

Toyin, u don't need all dat. Everybody is beautiful.

He started it with his negative comments but I hear you smiley
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by niyot124: 6:58am On Jun 29, 2016
Strahovski1:

None of the above.

Someone sensible just told me to ignore your ass. So I'ma oblige grin grin grin.

Meanwhile,have fun smelling like garlic and while you are at it get a deodorant, will you cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by abbeyology88(m): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2016
niyot124:

He started it with his negative comments but I hear you smiley
Appreciate that.
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Arsenalholic(m): 10:59am On Jun 29, 2016
Strahovski1:

None of the above.

Scvmbag, why are you guys like the color of a dirty pig? undecided

Some of you (especially the 'Red' Indians) are 'colorless'. Human rainbows, like she rightly said. grin #CoatsOfManyColors
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Strahovski1(m): 11:15am On Jun 29, 2016
Arsenalholic:
Scvmbag, why are you guys like the color of a dirty pig? undecided

Some of you (especially the 'Red' Indians) are 'colorless'. Human rainbows, like she rightly said. grin #CoatsOfManyColors

We are not as black as the bottom side of a dirty pot like you guys neither do we have crazy monstrous lines on our faces like you guys do like tigers and lions haha. You guys are so ugly
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Strahovski1(m): 11:16am On Jun 29, 2016
niyot124:

Someone sensible just told me to ignore your ass. So I'ma oblige grin grin grin.

Meanwhile,have fun smelling like garlic and while you are at it get a deodorant, will you cheesy cheesy wink

Our ladies like the garlic. Infact I just went to buy more garlic to spray myself with it. So you are the one who needs to have fun looking like a monkey with tiger face.
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Arsenalholic(m): 11:48am On Jun 29, 2016
Strahovski1:

We are not as black as the bottom side of a dirty pot like you guys neither do we have crazy monstrous lines on our faces like you guys do like tigers and lions haha. You guys are so ugly
Agreed. You do not have lines (FYI, they are called tribal marks. I hope your demented, racist-shattered brain will be able to store that for use in future? tongue) on your faces. But lots of you have freckles on your face which imo is worse than 'lines'.

You guys like I said earlier are really look-alikes with pigs!

Wait! Why I'm I even typing 'you guys'? You are just another Red Indian wishing badly he was 'white'.

Your case is even worse. Neither a white nor a black. Keep searching for your 'true color'. And goodluck with that task.
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Strahovski1(m): 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
Arsenalholic:
Agreed. You do not have lines (FYI, they are called tribal marks. I hope your demented, racist-shattered brain will be able to store that for use in future? tongue) on your faces. But lots of you have freckles on your face which imo is worse than 'lines'.

You guys like I said earlier are really look-alikes with pigs!

Wait! Why I'm I even typing 'you guys'? You are just another Red Indian wishing badly he was 'white'.

Your case is even worse. Neither a white nor a black. Keep searching for your 'true color'. And goodluck with that task.

You that knows your color, you are niggas! Lol fvcking niggas. Red is better than black. It's better to have nothing than to have rubbish
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Arsenalholic(m): 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
Strahovski1:

You that knows your color, you are niggas! Lol fvcking niggas. Red is better than black. It's better to have nothing than to have rubbish
@Emboldened. Now I know for a certain that (red) Indians have horse shit as brains. Just look at what you typed and see how shameless you lot are.

You have nothing (Thank goodness you said that yourself). That's your own cup of tea. So why tell another man that what he has is rubbish?

You guys are so jobless and pathetic.

You fvcking nitwits 'run your mouth' like you're tough but when push comes to shove you flee like packs of carton being discarded by a convenience store.

Have you had roti and tandoori today? Those your 'special' meals that even dogs in Africa will puke at the sight of?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Strahovski1(m): 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
Fvck you man

Arsenalholic:
@Emboldened. Now I know for a certain that (red) Indians have horse shit as brains. Just look at what you typed and see how shameless you lot are.

You have nothing (Thank goodness you said that yourself). That's your own cup of tea. So why tell another man that what he has is rubbish?

You guys are so jobless and pathetic.

You fvcking nitwits 'run your mouth' like you're tough but when push comes to shove you flee like packs of carton being discarded by a convenience store.

Have you had roti and tandoori today? Those your 'special' meals that even dogs in Africa will puke at the sight of?
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Arsenalholic(m): 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
Strahovski1:
Fvck you man

Dude, they say ''Hold down the fort'' in America means ''watch out for the Indians''. Because you guys are notorious for always being on the 'war path'.

Historically, most of 'em forts in America were built to stem the troubles of ye red monkeys.

Now I see. There's no need trading blogs with you anymore.

You lot in America are also referred to as ''Native Americans''. While Blacks are called Arican Americans. Which is more respectable?

Also heard that the bulk of your men are a ''squaw''. Little wonder rape is a 'profession' in India.

Forget all I've been saying here, I don't hate any tribe or nationality. But if you're going to give me sh+t, Imma pick it up and hurl it back at you with a resounding thud!

So grow up. Live above hate and let love fill your heart. But NEVER in your life call a black woman ugly again! We've got the most pretty women on the planet - both facially and in body structure.

Peace.
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Strahovski1(m): 8:07am On Jun 30, 2016
Arsenalholic:
[s]Dude, they say ''Hold down the fort'' in America means ''watch out for the Indians''. Because you guys are notorious for always being on the 'war path'.

Historically, most of 'em forts in America were built to stem the troubles of ye red monkeys.

Now I see. There's no need trading blogs with you anymore.

You lot in America are also referred to as ''Native Americans''. While Blacks are called Arican Americans. Which is more respectable?

Also heard that the bulk of your men are a ''squaw''. Little wonder rape is a 'profession' in India.

Forget all I've been saying here, I don't hate any tribe or nationality. But if you're going to give me sh+t, Imma pick it up and hurl it back at you with a resounding thud!

So grow up. Live above hate and let love fill your heart. But NEVER in your life call a black woman ugly again! We've got the most pretty women on the planet - both facially and in body structure.

Peace.[/s]

Between you and I, who is living with hate? You quoted me first, i DID NOT quote anybody in my comment. I made a simple comment and you quote me insulting me and expect me not to reply? Because i am on your fvcking forum? My ass

I said 'fvck you' that is a clear message that i am done with this whole thing but you are so daft to decode that just like your dullard no-certificate old president. I don't expect anything else. No wonder your country is so backward and full of trash. Your women are apes even Kim Kardashian said so, Your women look like Orangutans and Chimps so do your men with your giant monster diccks thats why donald trump said all you guys know is love making even in poverty.

You are all cheap. Your women are cheap sluts i can buy with 1 rupee. My currency is fvcking bigger in value to your useless currency that holds no water. You forget i access your Politics section, your crime section on this forum not just romance so yeah, your fvcking ass is in my face and i don't give sh*t. I just don't want to go core racist.

You really want to compare Indian women with black coal women? for real? are you kidding me? even dogs would puke at the sight of sh*t.

Like i said before, RED is Better than BLACK. Also i am no American. I am Indian. I am proud of it. So go fvck your self. You cal me rapist, bring your wife and your fat shapeless sisters with big breasts let me rape them and show them how good Indian dicck is. Let me make them wet
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Arsenalholic(m): 10:02am On Jun 30, 2016
Strahovski1:

Between you and I, who is living with hate? You quoted me first, i DID NOT quote anybody in my comment. I made a simple comment and you quote me insulting me and expect me not to reply? Because i am on your fvcking forum? My ass

I said 'fvck you' that is a clear message that i am done with this whole thing but you are so daft to decode that just like your dullard no-certificate old president. I don't expect anything else. No wonder your country is so backward and full of trash. Your women are apes even Kim Kardashian said so, Your women look like Orangutans and Chimps so do your men with your giant monster diccks thats why donald trump said all you guys know is love making even in poverty.

You are all cheap. Your women are cheap sluts i can buy with 1 rupee. My currency is fvcking bigger in value to your useless currency that holds no water. You forget i access your Politics section, your crime section on this forum not just romance so yeah, your fvcking ass is in my face and i don't give sh*t. I just don't want to go core racist.

You really want to compare Indian women with black coal women? for real? are you kidding me? even dogs would puke at the sight of sh*t.

Like i said before, RED is Better than BLACK. Also i am no American. I am Indian. I am proud of it. So go fvck your self. You cal me rapist, bring your wife and your fat shapeless sisters with big breasts let me rape them and show them how good Indian dicck is. Let me make them wet
Lol. Poor red indian, You must really consider yourself smart! You've been afraid of writing epistles since, just when you know I'm done with you, you decided to 'man up' and bring in stvpid points.

I wiouldn't be quoting your dumb post if not for something I saw. And that's you referring to my sisters as fat and shapeless.

You call blacks ugly yet you're fantasizing about having sexual intercourse with my sisters? Even rape them? Dude your 2½ inches dick will be see hell the day you're caught sleeping with a black wonan. Trust me, you'll be clubbed to death, and the devil will rape your faggòt-ass in hell!

Say hi to your anorexic-looking sisters for me. And tell them to steer clear of black dudes. 'Cos if they are to get one pound of a black d, their bony body will just break into a thousand pieces.

I'm no longer replying your mentions, bastard. I really wish we could settle this score in a neutral ground in a man to man contest. undecided
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Arsenalholic(m): 10:06am On Jun 30, 2016
Strahovski1:

Lol. Poor red indian, You must really consider yourself smart! You've been afraid of writing epistles since, just when you know I'm done with you, you decided to 'man up' and bring in stvpid points.

I wiouldn't be quoting your dumb post if not for something I saw. And that's you referring to my sisters as fat and shapeless.

You call blacks ugly yet you're fantasizing about having sexual intercourse with my sisters? Even rape them? Dude your 2½ inches dick will see hell the day you're caught sleeping with a black wonan. Trust me, you'll be clubbed to death, and the devil will rape your faggòt-ass in hell!

Say hi to your anorexic-looking sisters for me. Maybe they will allow you rape 'em without charges. And tell them to steer clear of black dudes. 'Cos if they are to get one pound of a black d, their bony body will just break into a thousand pieces.

I'm no longer replying your mentions, bastárd rapist. I really wish we could settle this score in a neutral ground in a man to man contest and let me show you what it means to be African.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Strahovski1(m): 10:22am On Jun 30, 2016
Arsenalholic:

You call blacks ugly yet you're fantasizing about having sexual intercourse with my sisters? Even rape them? Dude your 2½ inches dick will be see hell the day you're caught sleeping with a black wonan. Trust me, you'll be clubbed to death, and the devil will rape your faggòt-ass in hell!

Say hi to your anorexic-looking sisters for me. And tell them to steer clear of black dudes. 'Cos if they are to get one pound of a black d, their bony body will just break into a thousand pieces.

I'm no longer replying your mentions, bastard. I really wish we could settle this score in a neutral ground in a man to man contest. undecided

Shut up man.

You are a fvcked up piece of black sh*t. Show me your pics and I would show you a handsome gorilla. Bring that your wife and your sisters. With her wide oceanic vag!na let me show her what she has been missing.

All you guys know is sex. Fvcking perverts. Everything is bought and sold for sex in nigeria because you are all scammers. 419 scammer. Everything about you is scam. Have you bleached today? Your women scam everybody with bleached skin and fake accents. Lol both of us, who wish to be white? Hahahaha. Lol.

Yeah I am the red garlic eating Indian at least I'm not that black gworo chewing monkey that ruled by dullard president.

Come in India I give your poverty stricken d!ck an original light skin pvssy to fvck for free. Not your fake bleached green/orange skin you call women there.
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by cckris: 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
foolinlove:

Its horrible. I can never understand racism, or what it's like to be a victim of it.

Sorry againon behalf of white ppl.

Sorry for what? I'm black, live in Africa, & can tell you, blacks create their own problems.

Thousands, or even millions of whites ARE sacrificing their lives & resources to help the black race, only for ungrateful Africans I see, daily loot their own resources back to Europe.

Hitler should've dealt with them.
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by bolaji3071(m): 10:37am On Jul 08, 2016
Vinshu:

Did i mention anywhere that i do not like black people? Do you see why you are a kid?

Also, you do not appear caucasian to me. You are just another bantu negroid.

No offence kid. Your really ugly.
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by bolaji3071(m): 10:39am On Jul 08, 2016
Vinshu:

Why not take your frustration to the op? Not me? I have expressed my views.

You must be one blind red slowpoke then if that's your view.
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Greene66: 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
bolaji3071:

Red fool... Idiot

Cc Mynd44 lalasticlala Rocktation

Rule 2 violation
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by juniorjoe(m): 8:40am On Aug 31, 2016
Strahovski1:
What a well articulated thread smiley

True. In India, black women are inferior. We believe they are slaves from Africa. So most black women in India tone to become the light skin.
You think you are superior, you need a reality check__try show some respect for blacks___and stop fooling yourself,you are on Nairaland and you still hating black__smh
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
These are pictures of women with no
makeup.

Anyone can tell the blacks are more beautiful.
But hating won't let everyone admit it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband / Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. / Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.