Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,430 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races (36023 Views)

A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? / What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by RynaRiri: 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
Opinions,Opinions
lol i applause you for taking your time to dig up all these "facts" which are mostly negative. It amazes me how you spend your time thinking of all these things and actually posting it, it reflects nothing but insecurities. Black women are beautiful, created in Gods image. We are unique in our own way. If we are the "ugliest" explain why women who are not black are copying us by getting a tan,lip implants , butt sugries and what not. Black women are trend setters lol and of course, there are going to be haters here and there.I mean I don't blame you, I blame the hate , jealousy and insecurities inside you. I hope one day you learn to love yourself. I also blame the Media.They portray black women as these monsters which is cool because that just shows how strong , independent and beautiful we are.
Our Skin is beautiful, I mean who would give up melanin that protects us from the sun away. I don't know why you're bringing up bleaching in 2016 because nowadays I see black women embracing their skin color more after all these years of it being called ugly.
Our hair is beautiful as well , it's like an art piece. You'll never see a black women with the same hairstyle all year round. Sorry we love to be different.I think that's why we get a lot of hate lol .
Thanks for trying but try again
Re: Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races by samzzycash(m): 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
Strahovski1:

None of the above.

Now question for you, why do you look so black like monkeys? grin
the last time I check most monkeys has the same colour as Indians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS / Why Do Short Girls Demand Tall Guys? / 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.