Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki (51843 Views)

I’m Ready To Testify Against Ibori Over $15m Bribe - Former EFCC Boss, Ribadu / I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff / I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by pleased(m): 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
gmmm
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Spells(m): 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
The wicked r in jail already, wit time they would realize it.
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by shamecurls(m): 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
Why is Saraki in a hurry to go to jail.

He belongs there and should not be in a hurry.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by saintkel(m): 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
He won't go anywhere. Just watch n see how he n Ekweremadu will scale tru

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
Walahi...its gonna be a very good riddance !
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by meforyou1(m): 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
angels09:
launch impeachment proceedings against PMB. Wield your legislative power for once!
I don't even why Saraki passed the ministers especially fayemi, fashola, Amaechi and lie mohd

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by audreiculture(m): 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
If I hear say saraki fit go jail
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by dammytosh: 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
angels09:
launch impeachment proceedings against PMB. Wield your legislative power for once!

hahahah
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Almonda: 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
There is no smoke without fire. We all knew how you deceptively connived to become the allege Senate President. Rubbish. The jail is where you ought to have been long time ago. Rubbish

Meanwhile, Saraki don lean o!

3 Likes

Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by tansho(m): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
Kuje or Kirikiri?
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by haywire07(m): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
angels09:

And u think a senate president could single handedly do such? undecided
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
just wait, PMB is asking for it....
haywire07:

And u think a senate president could single handedly do such? undecided
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by MAK211(m): 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
Sealeddeal:
you're quite funny. Na Alfas dey defend him for court or certified lawyers?
abeg help me ask am ooo
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by PassingShot(m): 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
angels09:
I laugh in Swahili. grin grin

You obviously don't know what it takes to impeach a president.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by crystalfarmer: 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
nerodenero:
Inasmuch as I'd have wanted Sarakill to resign from that post which I know he won't or be jailed over all these allegations coupled with how his family reduced Societel Generale Bank to nothing and the looting when he was Governor of Kwara State, the present administration has refused to look inward to also bring to book many APC members that have been enmeshed in corruption charges. Bubu's eyes aided by thick lenses doesn't see how his loyalist have fraudulently enriched themselves and his ears despite being fixed in the UK only listens to progress report on how some perceived enemies are been hunted by EFCC.

Yes, Sarakill should be jailed but what happens to other polithiefcians loyal to PMB that are as corrupt as Sarakill? Good that people are being investigated but it shouldn't be one-sided.

This simply shows that any administration in Nigeria, there are some untouchables!!! Sarakill was one of the untouchables until he played smart to become Senate President, the reason for the witch-hunt and PMB plus APC won't rest until he is removed.

If we continue to treat corruption cases like this, there's no ending to it.

WHY DO WE PITY THOSE THAT CAUSED OUR HARDSHIP?CORRUPTION

By Ademola H Adigun wrote:

They say Saraki's TRIAL is a witch hunt.
Dasuki's TRIAL is a retaliation.
Dokpesi's TRIAL is opposition.
But they do not say they are innocent.
They do not say the trial is not fair.
They say there are many other thieves,
So they say wait and catch others first!

A child will die in about a 1000 homes today because it lacks access to primary health care. Someone is driving a car built from looted funds allocated to Primary Health Care;

░A car will hit a pothole and cause grief to families because someone is living in a mansion built from looted funds meant for road projects;

░A child will go hungry to bed, a father helpless a mother tired and in anguish because someone is wearing a custom-made designer watch bought with their salaries.

Someone spent 5 hours searching for fuel today, will go home to darkness because someone wanted a mansion in France, London and New York and used money meant to expand refining capacity, increase power, etc.

Many will die from treatable ailments because someone imported chalk as medicines. Because someone wanted to fly to the UK for cosmetic surgery, he approved the chalk to be sold in our chemists.

Many will drop out of school for ₦5000 because someone wanted their own children to attend Harvard and stole the funds for education of Nigerian children to make it happen.
Corruption is the reason for the rape of young hawkers who are forced on the streets by hardship, to make a living for their cash strapped families.
Many families are dislocated and many are now refugees in their own country and in neighbouring nations because someone did not buy guns and ammunition. Someone bought fake blades for helicopters. And someone wanted to buy mansions for his sons;
How many lost their lives to failed banks?
How many emigrated?
How many received a racial slur because someone took their future in their native nation?
Why are we kind to those who stole destinies?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by DAntivirus: 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
Hmmm... So a nigerian politician can compose touching words like this...
So touching!
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by LEXYCOM: 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
So be it
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
I know what is takes to make a president very uncomfortable!

PassingShot:

I laugh in Swahili. grin grin

You obviously don't know what it takes to impeach a president.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by LEXYCOM: 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
No rush nah......u will surely go. A room and bed space is already provided with ur name tagged on it....e just remain make we put correct security door so u will not attempt jail break...ole jati jati

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by emperorzz(m): 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ehnnn...gban gban gban gbaaannnnn!!! grin
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by PassingShot(m): 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
meforyou1:
I don't even why Saraki passed the ministers especially fayemi, fashola, Amaechi and lie mohd
He couldn't have done otherwise, else he goes down earlier than expected. Una no sabi nada!
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Almonda: 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
But why has Dino been quite this days? its been a while i heard him speak grin
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
my friend leave saraki and tackle this verses you wrote

crystalfarmer:

A child will die in about a 1000 homes today because it lacks access to primary health care. Someone is driving a car built from looted funds allocated to Primary Health Care;

░A car will hit a pothole and cause grief to families because someone is living in a mansion built from looted funds meant for road projects;

░A child will go hungry to bed, a father helpless a mother tired and in anguish because someone is wearing a custom-made designer watch bought with their salaries.

Someone spent 5 hours searching for fuel today, will go home to darkness because someone wanted a mansion in France, London and New York and used money meant to expand refining capacity, increase power, etc.

Many will die from treatable ailments because someone imported chalk as medicines. Because someone wanted to fly to the UK for cosmetic surgery, he approved the chalk to be sold in our chemists.

Many will drop out of school for ₦5000 because someone wanted their own children to attend Harvard and stole the funds for education of Nigerian children to make it happen.
Corruption is the reason for the rape of young hawkers who are forced on the streets by hardship, to make a living for their cash strapped families.
Many families are dislocated and many are now refugees in their own country and in neighbouring nations because someone did not buy guns and ammunition. Someone bought fake blades for helicopters. And someone wanted to buy mansions for his sons;
How many emigrated?
How many received a racial slur because someone took their future in their native nation?
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by PassingShot(m): 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
angels09:
I know what is takes to make a president very uncomfortable!

That will be a president who has committed impeachable offenses. You think you just start an impeachment proceeding on frivolities. If he tries it, he won't last the next month. Una too dey naive I swear.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by joceey(m): 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
druxy:
as long as Alfas exist in ilorin...Fg can't get this yeye man

Hmmmmm Alfa's are not GOD.....Na who GOD no fit catch Sani Abacha get Alfa's too but when GOD catch Abacha him no escape.....Lesson for this senseless politicians who believe so much in Alfa's and so on take note Na who get Alfa's pass mko Abiola then but him still die without obtaining power

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Ofemmanu1: 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
Buhari o!
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
Saraki is too mild, PMB has committed tons of impeachable offences.... try me with the SP's office!

PassingShot:

That will be a president who has committed impeachable offenses. You think you just start an impeachment proceeding on frivolities. If he tries it, he won't last the next month. Una too dey naive I swear.
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by busomma: 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
Saraki, nobody is buying what u are selling. It has been accepted even by ur supporters that the Senate rules were changed without going through the legal process. The pertinent question is "Did u & all the PDP members changed the Senate rules or not? The answer to that question is now in the open.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by FakeNEWSevryday: 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
...so help u God
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by nwadiuko1(m): 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
druxy:
as long as Alfas exist in ilorin...Fg can't get this yeye man
please what are alfas?
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by 989900: 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
crystalfarmer:

How many emigrated?

This is really sad; nothing but the truth.
Many loved lost ones would have opted for the jail option if they had to pick.
I cringe at Saraki playing the victim card . . . 'the executive', but it is same members of the senate that are witnesses against you.
I'm not a lawyer; I might not know what part of our constitution absolves the senate from forgery as a crime.

The AGF is some nuissance, your boy Dino said, now you have a chance to prove that at the courts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video) / Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster / Gabe Okoye Runs For US Senate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.