Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,580 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki (51845 Views)

I’m Ready To Testify Against Ibori Over $15m Bribe - Former EFCC Boss, Ribadu / I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff / I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by SOKOYAM: 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
whether saraki is guilty or not, I still believe that all this doing are still one sided. is it only PDP members that are corrupt.
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by iswallker(m): 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
This stmt stinks...I will comment later.. undecided
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by bettercreature(m): 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
angels09:
launch impeachment proceedings against PMB. Wield your legislative power for once!
You are actually trying to send him to jail

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Henrichemeka(m): 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
I love your courage, go ahead sir!
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by emerged01(m): 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
no1madman:

e be like say u never measure d thing. . .

You won't understand. I wish I could say something but all I can say to just say hmmm
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by prof12(m): 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
Had it been is the ordinary Nigerian who forged a document he/she could have rottened already in the jail
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Niyinficient(m): 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
Sealeddeal:
you're quite funny. Na Alfas dey defend him for court or certified lawyers?

U no sabi....all dose lawyers jst dey chop money. the real defenders dey ilorin untop cow skin 24/7
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by guychidile: 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
I am beginning to love Saraki for real now...,I am telling you.
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Bimpe29: 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
If God say yes, no one dare say no.
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Smartresult(f): 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
saraki, you are disapointing , if bubu is using executive power to humilate why won't you use the impeacement power to expel him, let bubu go, every body is frustrated, must he shut the mouth of everybod after destroying the country.
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by deebsman1(m): 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
rubbish talk

druxy:
as long as Alfas exist in ilorin...Fg can't get this yeye man

karma is coming for you.....

#ilorin mesujamba
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by sirjosh(m): 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
The is that after every senate section the next rule has always been AS AMENDED, whose responsibilities to amended the rule?

Secondly the Senate has power to take up issues concerning them and should be resolved by the house. I am just asking have the house be presented with this issue and they could not resolved it? Before firing the issue at the court? Is this how court should jump into the business of the Senate? It is a shame to the 8th senate if court will be deciding issues for them. Them what trust do we have on our Elder of our great country Nigeria.

I am not a supporter of Saraki. But then we should not allow personal interest to over rule our legal proceedings and constitution. What ever is worth doing is worth doing well. One Love My people.
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by americanigga(m): 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
nerodenero:
Inasmuch as I'd have wanted Sarakill to resign from that post which I know he won't or be jailed over all these allegations coupled with how his family reduced Societel Generale Bank to nothing and the looting when he was Governor of Kwara State, the present administration has refused to look inward to also bring to book many APC members that have been enmeshed in corruption charges. Bubu's eyes aided by thick lenses doesn't see how his loyalist have fraudulently enriched themselves and his ears despite being fixed in the UK only listens to progress report on how some perceived enemies are been hunted by EFCC.

Yes, Sarakill should be jailed but what happens to other polithiefcians loyal to PMB that are as corrupt as Sarakill? Good that people are being investigated but it shouldn't be one-sided.

This simply shows that any administration in Nigeria, there are some untouchables!!! Sarakill was one of the untouchables until he played smart to become Senate President, the reason for the witch-hunt and PMB plus APC won't rest until he is removed.

If we continue to treat corruption cases like this, there's no ending to it.

Two harmed robbers came to steal. One came to your house while the other went to your neighbours house. The one that went to your neighbours house escaped, while the one that came to your house was caught. The one that was caught argued that it was cheating, why did they catch only him, what about the other thief. If they cannot catch the other thief then they must release him.

This is the situation we are in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by lastpage: 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
Airforce1:
No peace for the wicked.

Was it "democracy and Separation of Powers" that made FORGE RULES to enthrone yourself as Senate President?

Was it the "democracy" that made you and your father loot other people's money in Societe General bank?

When thieves are caught, they start appealing to the sentiments of the common man........ but when they are enjoying their loot, they dont remember the common man

Abeg, face your trial joor

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by bigiyaro(m): 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
U shuld not only be ready to go to jail o, u shuld also return all the money u n ur dead father stole from society de genarel bank, and also the whole loot ur family stole from the kwara people. But any how e be, Thunder go still fire u n u'll never find peace. Hediot.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
Senators did not consult their people before supporting Saraki,they should know he was not instrumental to their winning election so most of his supporters in the senate may not have the chance of going back.For the embattled senate president no one asked him to commit all these offenses,there is no witch hunting,Nigerians cannot be deceived forever he should follow the path of integrity and honor.It is on record that the dad did suffer same,except none of his children will contest again no citizen of Kwara will vote for them,they have brought shame to their people just like fayose is doing to Ekiti,both men have goofed

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Butty7(m): 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
End of d road.
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by cole265(m): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
nerodenero:
Inasmuch as I'd have wanted Sarakill to resign from that post which I know he won't or be jailed over all these allegations coupled with how his family reduced Societel Generale Bank to nothing and the looting when he was Governor of Kwara State, the present administration has refused to look inward to also bring to book many APC members that have been enmeshed in corruption charges. Bubu's eyes aided by thick lenses doesn't see how his loyalist have fraudulently enriched themselves and his ears despite being fixed in the UK only listens to progress report on how some perceived enemies are been hunted by EFCC.

Yes, Sarakill should be jailed but what happens to other polithiefcians loyal to PMB that are as corrupt as Sarakill? Good that people are being investigated but it shouldn't be one-sided.

This simply shows that any administration in Nigeria, there are some untouchables!!! Sarakill was one of the untouchables until he played smart to become Senate President, the reason for the witch-hunt and PMB plus APC won't rest until he is removed.

If we continue to treat corruption cases like this, there's no ending to it.

It can never happen. No govt, especially in Africa can go after its own. The way out is that they turn against opponents and hunt them down. If PDP had made attempt to do this in the past, half of them polithifians would have been cooling off in jail now. APC by now would be finishing the job for us by way of retaliating.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by cole265(m): 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
americanigga:

Two harmed robbers came to steal. One came to your house while the other went to your neighbours house. The one that went to your neighbours house escaped, while the one that came to your house was caught. The one that was caught argued that it was cheating, why did they catch only him, what about the other thief. If they cannot catch the other thief then they must release him.

This is the situation we are in Nigeria.

God bless you ojare
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Daniyomex(m): 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
Akshow:
And jail you shall go. Ole
Seconded
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by bejeria101(m): 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
No sir let burantashi go,he saved to buy dubai house with esusu money,and the daura last cowbender can retire 200 army officers that are beta educated than him and dnt have any infections,when they clear your pple make una no make noise, awon omoale!
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Bgorgeous: 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
angels09:
launch impeachment proceedings against PMB. Wield your legislative power for once!
. You really are living in the moon , you think this is OBJs era the word CHANGE I'm sure is still sounding like it's far. Wake up this is reality
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Mackson01: 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
A man of integrity would have resigned
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
pls why's engineer Fayose keeping quiet on this matter abi n dey do press up ni. He shouldn't fear na Effc no go add to his problems. Oya gberaaa Ki o soro jor ponmo cutter I wan hear your side ha beg

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
Its time to impeach Buhari and his gangs.
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by ElderLoLo: 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
Stop telling us lie you don't need to wait for jail before you resign honorably.
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by tomakint: 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
Niyinficient:

U no sabi....all dose lawyers jst dey chop money. the real defenders dey ilorin untop cow skin 24/7
And what shall it profit those mumu Alfas if after sitting 24/7 on top cow skin and Saraki still enter Kirikiri Maximum Prison cheesy grin

Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
APC, PDP and their entire members have brought confusion to Nigeria.
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by spiralwedge(m): 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
angels09:

That would be a political suicide.
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by afoviz: 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
We don't want Senate chambers again. These crop of Senate leaders are crooks who always would divert the attention of the unsuspecting public from the real matter. One point deduced from his statement is that he didn't deny the standing rule was touched but called it a legislative process. How come the laid down rules were not followed? Why did other senators from 7th Senate are not aware of the new rules? Those are the pertinent questions. O ye omo to nke, o ye iya e ti o nbe (A crying child has his reason, his mother also has her reason to beg him to stop crying)

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Ugogabriel(m): 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
A times some people talk her like educated illiterates. what business has the executive with the internal rule of another arm of government? They should shake buhari a bit so he doesn't mess up with the legislature. This is not military era
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Ugogabriel(m): 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
A times some people talk here like educated illiterates. what business has the executive with the internal rule of another arm of government? They should shake buhari a bit so he doesn't mess up further with the legislature. This is not military era

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster / Gabe Okoye Runs For US Senate (Photos) / Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.