Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki (51842 Views)

I’m Ready To Testify Against Ibori Over $15m Bribe - Former EFCC Boss, Ribadu / I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff / I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by afla: 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
americanigga:

Two harmed robbers came to steal. One came to your house while the other went to your neighbours house. The one that went to your neighbours house escaped, while the one that came to your house was caught. The one that was caught argued that it was cheating, why did they catch only him, what about the other thief. If they cannot catch the other thief then they must release him.

This is the situation we are in Nigeria.

Your analogy is wrong. In Nigeria's case the second thief did not escape, he is very much around. In fact you have even appointed him as special assistant special duties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Ugogabriel(m): 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
spiralwedge:

That would be a political suicide.

sorry its is never a political suicide. Internal rule of the legislature is no business of the executive. Buhari is only looking for trouble. why do he wants to remove dis man by all means. The end result will tell
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Immee(f): 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
Disadvantages of God fatherism. Problems like this will only cease to occur when we say no to God fatherism.
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by dimieprincess(f): 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
My brother Saraki, u are a man. Many would have given up but u are still standing. After they could not substantiate the allegations of false declaration of asset for the past one year now, they are now going through another window. God will continue to give u victory as u stand to defend d mandate given to u. U have risen above partisanship to embrace even d opposition so as to form a good team to deliver d dividend of democracy by making sure that despite d fact that ur party is in governance , the principle of separation of power still stand. God bless u and keep u all d way against those who hate u.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by nkemjacob2(m): 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
kwarans has has done a very big mistake electing dis man as their senators. Saraki is a disgrace. Any i wont blame saraki... "voters fault"
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by spiralwedge(m): 11:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ugogabriel:

sorry its is never a political suicide. Internal rule of the legislature is no business of the executive. Buhari is only looking for trouble. why do he wants to remove dis man by all means. The end result will tell

U sound naive. How old are you? 12? 14?
Take that phone back to your mama, quick!
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by bashydemy1: 11:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
angels09:
launch impeachment proceedings against PMB. Wield your legislative power for once!
Them no born him papa well for heaven, The day the start that process that was the day he will be arrested..
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by kdola: 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
druxy:
as long as Alfas exist in ilorin...Fg can't get this yeye man

karma is coming for you.....

#ilorin mesujamba
............watch ur mouth and knw wat2 typ wit ur fingers...if Saraki is ur father, will u like tinubu and his selfish interest to put him under his shoes? True omolorin nodey bow 4evil
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by NovusHomo(m): 11:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
“This is a cross I am prepared to carry. If yielding to the nefarious agenda of a few individuals who are bent in undermining our democracy and destabilising the Federal government to satisfy their selfish interests is the alternative to losing my personal freedom, let the doors of jails be thrown open and I shall be a happy guest,” Saraki added.

Nelson Mandela you are not; so, don't play that victim card. You are "undermining our democracy and destabilising the Federal Government to satisfy your selfish interests". Stop crying like a baby, and face your ordeal like the man you are supposed to be. You reap what you sow.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Ayatullah(m): 2:35am On Jun 28, 2016
druxy:

#ilorin mesujamba

You are a load of contradiction!
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Thobiy(m): 3:00am On Jun 28, 2016
[quote author=nerodenero post=46984014]Inasmuch as I'd have wanted Sarakill to resign from that post which I know he won't or be jailed over all these allegations coupled with how his family reduced Societel Generale Bank to nothing and the looting when he was Governor of Kwara State, the present administration has refused to look inward to also bring to book many APC members that have been enmeshed in corruption charges. Bubu's eyes aided by thick lenses doesn't see how his loyalist have fraudulently enriched themselves and his ears despite being fixed in the UK only listens to progress report on how some perceived enemies are been hunted by EFCC.

Yes, Sarakill should be jailed but what happens to other polithiefcians loyal to PMB that are as corrupt as Sarakill? Good that people are being investigated but it shouldn't be one-sided.

This simply shows that any administration in Nigeria, there are some untouchables!!! Sarakill was one of the untouchables until he played smart to become Senate President
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Thobiy(m): 3:01am On Jun 28, 2016
Airforce1:
No peace for the wicked.
Amen
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Thobiy(m): 3:03am On Jun 28, 2016
druxy:
as long as E does nt resign he will be disgrace...
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by porka: 3:22am On Jun 28, 2016
Ha ha ha ha!!!

Abubakar Bukola MANDELA
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by dosantos: 4:12am On Jun 28, 2016
For all this corruption trial,what about OBJ is he not alive why not trial him atleast 4 once,to see it as fair war against corruption.my opin.anyway,
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Kingbusssy(m): 5:31am On Jun 28, 2016
druxy:

#ilorin mesujamba
Really??
All I know is that, there will be light at the end of the tunnel
There's nothing that has beginning that doesn't has ends
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by jude90(m): 7:02am On Jun 28, 2016
I like that
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Lero15(m): 7:15am On Jun 28, 2016
nerodenero:
Inasmuch as I'd have wanted Sarakill to resign from that post which I know he won't or be jailed over all these allegations coupled with how his family reduced Societel Generale Bank to nothing and the looting when he was Governor of Kwara State, the present administration has refused to look inward to also bring to book many APC members that have been enmeshed in corruption charges. Bubu's eyes aided by thick lenses doesn't see how his loyalist have fraudulently enriched themselves and his ears despite being fixed in the UK only listens to progress report on how some perceived enemies are been hunted by EFCC.

Yes, Sarakill should be jailed but what happens to other polithiefcians loyal to PMB that are as corrupt as Sarakill? Good that people are being investigated but it shouldn't be one-sided.

This simply shows that any administration in Nigeria, there are some untouchables!!! Sarakill was one of the untouchables until he played smart to become Senate President, the reason for the witch-hunt and PMB plus APC won't rest until he is removed.

If we continue to treat corruption cases like this, there's no ending to it.

Post of the week!

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Makapounse(m): 7:38am On Jun 28, 2016
maryhaam:
haba am actually from kwara n I don't lie,there case is just 30 out of 100
hmm Kwara, that's my state too, but i don't support any form of Corruption
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by spinoff: 8:29am On Jun 28, 2016
crystalfarmer:

WHY DO WE PITY THOSE THAT CAUSED OUR HARDSHIP?CORRUPTION

By Ademola H Adigun wrote:

They say Saraki's TRIAL is a witch hunt.
Dasuki's TRIAL is a retaliation.
Dokpesi's TRIAL is opposition.
But they do not say they are innocent.
They do not say the trial is not fair.
They say there are many other thieves,
So they say wait and catch others first!

A child will die in about a 1000 homes today because it lacks access to primary health care. Someone is driving a car built from looted funds allocated to Primary Health Care;

░A car will hit a pothole and cause grief to families because someone is living in a mansion built from looted funds meant for road projects;

░A child will go hungry to bed, a father helpless a mother tired and in anguish because someone is wearing a custom-made designer watch bought with their salaries.

Someone spent 5 hours searching for fuel today, will go home to darkness because someone wanted a mansion in France, London and New York and used money meant to expand refining capacity, increase power, etc.

Many will die from treatable ailments because someone imported chalk as medicines. Because someone wanted to fly to the UK for cosmetic surgery, he approved the chalk to be sold in our chemists.

Many will drop out of school for ₦5000 because someone wanted their own children to attend Harvard and stole the funds for education of Nigerian children to make it happen.
Corruption is the reason for the rape of young hawkers who are forced on the streets by hardship, to make a living for their cash strapped families.
Many families are dislocated and many are now refugees in their own country and in neighbouring nations because someone did not buy guns and ammunition. Someone bought fake blades for helicopters. And someone wanted to buy mansions for his sons;
How many lost their lives to failed banks?
How many emigrated?
How many received a racial slur because someone took their future in their native nation?
Why are we kind to those who stole destinies?

Thank you. Please don't stop hammering this message till the country 'gets it'.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by wacoj(m): 9:02am On Jun 28, 2016
angels09:
launch impeachment proceedings against PMB. Wield your legislative power for once!

This is EXACTLY what I wanted to say. I don't know why this man is wasting time.
It is obvious the power that be wanna bring him down by all means.

What to do!
He should cross carpet to PDP with all the senators of like minds.
Join forces with PDP members and initiate impeachment against PMB. Promise Atiku 2019 free ticket and he will advise u better.
PMB and powers that be will then come to their knees to beg him by then it will be too late.

SARAKI Do not allow what happened to your father happen to you.
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by amicable09(f): 9:44am On Jun 28, 2016
Lero15:

Post of the week!
Endorser!!!!

Be looking for post of the year, month, week, day, minute and second.

Kwantinu!
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by fakati(m): 9:49am On Jun 28, 2016
Egbon Bukola are you sure you are ready?
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by mentorandfriend(m): 11:15am On Jun 28, 2016
angels09:
Keep dreaming.
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by neveve02: 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
saraki should continue to deceive himself...he definitely knows he cant go to jail
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Lero15(m): 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
amicable09:

Endorser!!!!

Be looking for post of the year, month, week, day, minute and second.

Kwantinu!

Hehe Hehehehehe

cool

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by omofela85(m): 5:36am On Jun 30, 2016
druxy:
as long as corrupt Alfas exist in ilorin...Fg can't get this yeye man

#ilorin mesujamba
you mean there are no alfas working for former governor lawal muhammed
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Ugogabriel(m): 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
spiralwedge:

U sound naive. How old are you? 12? 14? Take that phone back to your mama, quick!
sorry I don't speak to ignoramus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video) / Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster / Gabe Okoye Runs For US Senate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.