Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,653 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki (51847 Views)

I’m Ready To Testify Against Ibori Over $15m Bribe - Former EFCC Boss, Ribadu / I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff / I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by linusbnn(m): 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
tomakint:
Stupid rogue trying aimlessly to whip up unnecessary emotions among his dumb supporters undecided jail you shall go as you have declared.

Go put am. Yeye person
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Btruth: 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
Good man.

Like Lord Jeffrey Archer in Britain, be prepare Mr. Saraki to hit the jail house. It won't be long though, you are only going for 15 years only.

So, do act like a man. cheesy
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by BABANGBALI: 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
angels09:
it is easy to destabilize the old man.
the man go shock you
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by linusbnn(m): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
veekid:
Why won't you go to jail; when you know you thief true true; ole

Living saint shey u never thief before?
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Maski87: 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
You don dey boast now when buhari go carry you put for jail for gashua or near Boko haram country in borno state na that time you go know say khaki no be leather
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by rottennaija(m): 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
nerodenero:
Inasmuch as I'd have wanted Sarakill to resign from that post which I know he won't or be jailed over all these allegations coupled with how his family reduced Societel Generale Bank to nothing and the looting when he was Governor of Kwara State, the present administration has refused to look inward to also bring to book many APC members that have been enmeshed in corruption charges. Bubu's eyes aided by thick lenses doesn't see how his loyalist have fraudulently enriched themselves and his ears despite being fixed in the UK only listens to progress report on how some perceived enemies are been hunted by EFCC.

Yes, Sarakill should be jailed but what happens to other polithiefcians loyal to PMB that are as corrupt as Sarakill? Good that people are being investigated but it shouldn't be one-sided.

This simply shows that any administration in Nigeria, there are some untouchables!!! Sarakill was one of the untouchables until he played smart to become Senate President, the reason for the witch-hunt and PMB plus APC won't rest until he is removed.

If we continue to treat corruption cases like this, there's no ending to it.

With time, but you first deal with those openly against you like saraki that has been openly romancing with the opposition.
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Mylove55(f): 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
meforyou1:
the advise should go to buhari that doesn't have WASC certificate and claimed he had. That's false information.
And it was not Wabara for certificate scandal, but salisu buhari former speaker house of reps, who forged Toronto university certificate like tinubu forged Chicago university certificate
God bless pmb for not forging his certificate, pmb always play by d rules of d game, obeying rules and regulations
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by rafsonnggmail(m): 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
druxy:
as long as Alfas exist in ilorin...Fg can't get this yeye man
Which Alfa? God don't support wrong coin Alfa can only try if dea re on de right tracks. Time shall tel
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by oluwole1211(m): 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
The way this power tussle between the executive and this legislative arm of the government is going is very bad I think both arm should sheate their
Sword and embrace peace in the interest of the masses and most importantly in the interest of the party the APC because the downfall of PDP started in the house of rep when tambuwal was elected as the speaker the PDP was unable to manage this crisis then leading to the prominent members of the PDP decamping to APC ,PDP is yet to recover from this tsunami that befall them.the leadship of APC should learn from the mistake of PDP so as not to fall victim of thesame process the APC benefited from in 2015.
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by esosuo: 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
Mouth shall continue to, talk,we d guy go see jail the testimonial go show for him face ,he better ask the likes of tafa balogun and those dat enjoyed wat he is wishing himself what naija prison be lik oh because wen he happen he go wish to be lik ibori
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by sucess001(m): 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
angels09:
launch impeachment proceedings against PMB. Wield your legislative power for once!

i tire o...

when obj was president...he dared not try this with the senate...
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by AfroBlue(m): 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by ayindejimmy(m): 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
Achuwa1:
Wailers wount like diss,,,,but the fact there is tht saraki will go to jail & he will serve his full 4 yrs & anoda 4 yrs in Kuje prison - baskat! .

Of cos he will. grin
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Rajiolaade: 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
Achuwa1:
zombies wount like diss,,,,but the fact there is tht saraki has come to stay & he will serve his full 4 yrs & anoda 4 yrs if the need arises.
only God almighty can talk so, bro.
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by druxy(m): 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
akanbiaa:
Real Alfas support and pray for People who are not selfish and heartless, But Allah has the final say.
yeayea...ilorin has been known to be deceitful from the start...
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by xreal: 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
before nko?
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by mekonglobal(m): 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
angels09:
launch impeachment proceedings against PMB. Wield your legislative power for once!
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by maryhaam(f): 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
babdap:
Saraki can lie, am not surprise he is from the same state with lia mohammed. Lies and Kwara politicians are like Fayose and wailing.
haba am actually from kwara n I don't lie,there case is just 30 out of 100

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
druxy:
as long as Alfas exist in ilorin...Fg can't get this yeye man

May God punish all d yeye alfas
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by martolux(m): 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
Sealeddeal:
you're quite funny. Na Alfas dey defend him for court or certified lawyers?
omode o mo ogun, ounpe lefo!
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by tibaonnet: 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
nerodenero:
Inasmuch as I'd have wanted Sarakill to resign from that post which I know he won't or be jailed over all these allegations coupled with how his family reduced Societel Generale Bank to nothing and the looting when he was Governor of Kwara State, the present administration has refused to look inward to also bring to book many APC members that have been enmeshed in corruption charges. Bubu's eyes aided by thick lenses doesn't see how his loyalist have fraudulently enriched themselves and his ears despite being fixed in the UK only listens to progress report on how some perceived enemies are been hunted by EFCC.

Yes, Sarakill should be jailed but what happens to other polithiefcians loyal to PMB that are as corrupt as Sarakill? Good that people are being investigated but it shouldn't be one-sided.

This simply shows that any administration in Nigeria, there are some untouchables!!! Sarakill was one of the untouchables until he played smart to become Senate President, the reason for the witch-hunt and PMB plus APC won't rest until he is removed.

If we continue to treat corruption cases like this, there's no ending to it.
PMB knows what he is doing Mr man. Could you be fighting enemies & be fighting those that are with you at the same time? Who would remain with you? Will the war be won? Let us deal with those in opposition before dealing with "our corrupt friends"
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Nature129(m): 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
Egbabiekperemo:

has it being proven that saraki is guilty of the crimes he is accused of? how can he step down for offences that havent being proven at the law court?? sometimes i wonder the brain composition of 90 percent of the people on nairaland. No wonder 90% of Nigerian graduates are unemployable.

****cheers

****In decent democracies when people are "accused of corruption" they step down from their position to "clear their names." They don't wait to be sentenced.

I wonder when you **** in Nigeria and Africa would start thinking like that.
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by martolux(m): 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
Nature129:

Evans Enwerem was alleged to have forged his certificate and was asked to step down as Senate President in 1999 and he did. Adolfus Wabara was accused of education related corruption and he stepped down. Please what is stopping Saraki from doing the needful?

Tomorrow they will say Igbos like money and power more than every other tribe in Nigeria.

Who is fooling who?
if that is the case, Buhari should also step down as his SSCE certificate still remains a mystery.
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by PassingShot(m): 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
angels09:
Saraki is too mild, PMB has committed tons of impeachable offences.... try me with the SP's office!

Name just one of such impeachable offenses and let's look at it.
The SP is as powerless as a housefly to be able to impeach the president. I repeat, should Saraki attempt anything similar to it tomorrow, by next week, he is gone.
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by meforyou1(m): 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
Mylove55:
God bless pmb for not forging his certificate, pmb always play by d rules of d game, obeying rules and regulations
which of certificates? The one in Katsina college or the one in Cambridge?
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Otapipia: 7:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
angels09:
what do you mean?
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Mylove55(f): 7:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
meforyou1:
how can APC senators remove Saraki? Are they up to 2/3rd?
u are not getting d msg, very soon those pdp senators wil play by d rules, by d time we open all of them yansh, u know all pdp and some apc senators are corrupt, that is why pdp senators have be crying of witch-hunt, because they are all witches and wizards, they have all suck d masses blood, is time for their own blood to be suck. God bless pmb for witch-hunting d blood suckers
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by no1madman(m): 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
emerged01:
Hmm
e be like say u never measure d thing. . .
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by no1madman(m): 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
DONSMITH123:

hian
u don measure d thing?
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by no1madman(m): 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
druxy:
this might sound odd...but don't underestimate the power of spiritual/religious personalities..... He has their full support....
Have u measured it?
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by ibarapa(m): 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ilesa will be better
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by ReabridCharles(m): 7:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
angels09:

Lolzzzzzzzzz.......Bad guy!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu / How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters / Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.