Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki (51840 Views)

I’m Ready To Testify Against Ibori Over $15m Bribe - Former EFCC Boss, Ribadu / I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff / I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Omoluabi16(m): 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
You wanna go to jail eh? Which will have all the comforts of the world.Then you claim health challenges and spend your Jail-term in a lush hospital.

Meanwhile, the thief on the street who stole 100box is given Jungle justice.
Unless we adopt the chinese system, corruption fraud and abuse of public office will always be prevalent. God help Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by ghostwritter(m): 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
and I say a very big AMIN to that oooo!!
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Odeyinigbin(m): 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
Sealeddeal:
you're quite funny. Na Alfas dey defend him for court or certified lawyers?

Don't mind d mumu mugu
I pitty u sha
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by shotin(m): 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
Oh, how I wish your fake dream come into reality... He really deserve it...
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by olalekan1(m): 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
nerodenero:
Inasmuch as I'd have wanted Sarakill to resign from that post which I know he won't or be jailed over all these allegations coupled with how his family reduced Societel Generale Bank to nothing and the looting when he was Governor of Kwara State, the present administration has refused to look inward to also bring to book many APC members that have been enmeshed in corruption charges. Bubu's eyes aided by thick lenses doesn't see how his loyalist have fraudulently enriched themselves and his ears despite being fixed in the UK only listens to progress report on how some perceived enemies are been hunted by EFCC.

Yes, Sarakill should be jailed but what happens to other polithiefcians loyal to PMB that are as corrupt as Sarakill? Good that people are being investigated but it shouldn't be one-sided.

This simply shows that any administration in Nigeria, there are some untouchables!!! Sarakill was one of the untouchables until he played smart to become Senate President, the reason for the witch-hunt and PMB plus APC won't rest until he is removed.

If we continue to treat corruption cases like this, there's no ending to it.
Oga if you have petition against these other APC members, kindly submit it to the appropriate body and copy nairaland.
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Youngzedd(m): 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
The earlier He go to jail, the better.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Nature129(m): 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
Evans Enwerem was alleged to have forged his certificate and was asked to step down as Senate President in 1999 and he did. Adolfus Wabara was accused of education related corruption and he stepped down. Please what is stopping Saraki from doing the needful?

Tomorrow they will say Igbos like money and power more than every other tribe in Nigeria.

Who is fooling who?
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Baylam(m): 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lol
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by meforyou1(m): 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
PassingShot:

He couldn't have done otherwise, else he goes down earlier than expected. Una no sabi nada!
Bros, are we not practising the same democracy with US? Did u watch Obama's press conference on immigration? He said supreme Court refused. And that it required Congress (like our national assembly), who refused to do anything till the next government. World's number one chief executive lamenting that his hands are tied
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by chigoizie7(m): 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
In as much as I would want all corrupt politicians and even criminals in the likes of theordre orji, chimaroke nnamani,chris ubah, jimoh ibrahim,otedola and co.

I just want it to follow due process, the law of the land should be respected while doing so.
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by meforyou1(m): 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
Nature129:

Evans Enwerem was alleged to have forged his certificate and was asked to step down as Senate President in 1999 and he did. Adolfus Wabara was accused of education related corruption and he stepped down. Please what is stopping Saraki from doing the needful?

Tomorrow they will say Igbos like money and power more than every other tribe in Nigeria.

Who is fooling who?
the advise should go to buhari that doesn't have WASC certificate and claimed he had. That's false information.
And it was not Wabara for certificate scandal, but salisu buhari former speaker house of reps, who forged Toronto university certificate like tinubu forged Chicago university certificate
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
Guy resign, safe yourself the embarrassment.
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by iykedare(m): 6:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
angels09:
launch impeachment proceedings against PMB. Wield your legislative power for once!

Abi o,they should remove that dullard.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by druxy(m): 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
joceey:

Hmmmmm Alfa's are not GOD.....Na who GOD no fit catch Sani Abacha get Alfa's too but when GOD catch Abacha him no escape.....Lesson for this senseless politicians who believe so much in Alfa's and so on take note Na who get Alfa's pass mko Abiola then but him still die without obtaining power
yea that's the thing.....karma will screw the bastard...make ilorin people no come for my head oh
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Mylove55(f): 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
angels09:
launch impeachment proceedings against PMB. Wield your legislative power for once!
impeach ke, it wil be more easier for senators to impeach saraki, than for pmb to be impeach, we have to open d book of each senators, murray bruce wil not get commonsense again, akpabio mouth has be shut, next wil be dino,Goje and yerima. just one after d other.
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by meforyou1(m): 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
iykedare:

Abi o,they should remove that dullard.
yes o, the man doesn't have WASC
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by meforyou1(m): 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
Mylove55:
impeach ke, it wil be more easier for senators to impeach saraki, than for pmb to be impeach, we have to open d book of each senators, murray bruce wil not get commonsense again, akpabio mouth has be shut, next wil be dino,Goje and yerima. just one after d other.
how can APC senators remove Saraki? Are they up to 2/3rd?
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by iykedare(m): 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
meforyou1:
I don't even why Saraki passed the ministers especially fayemi, fashola, Amaechi and lie mohd

The man no get wahala.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Abutraco: 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
No comment
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by yakzee(m): 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
Saraki Alare you sure? All this naija politians
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by druxy(m): 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
Odeyinigbin:

Don't mind d mumu mugu
I pitty u sha
whats this....I cant remember myself supporting the man...only tryna point out the fact that he's got more than physical support...
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by iykedare(m): 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
Mylove55:

So you are confirming that it is a witch hunt.
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by erudean: 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
tomakint:
Stupid rogue trying aimlessly to whip up unnecessary emotions among his dumb supporters undecided jail you shall go as you have declared.
Who is free?
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by BABANGBALI: 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
angels09:
you think it's easy to impeach?
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by tope004(f): 6:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
But I know nobody is bigger than almighty God.
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by ledaman: 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
insha Allaah jail will be your abode
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by bigybanty02(m): 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
Amen! Dey wil never no peace ;
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by blimeyVic(m): 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
With the current drama playing out in our so-called major political parties ( ApC & pdP), it goes a long a way to show how much our political class is riddled with men of little worth. Why on earth should party men be up against each other even after securing power? Some group of people in ApC trying to dethrone Saraki, and Ogah at the other end battling with Ikpeazu. Shouldn't it be that men of the same ideology form parties, Conduct primaries, Win general elections and forge ahead as one? Well, the only ideology I presume has united the mix we have today,pathetically, is that to loot public funds. And also witch-hunting a few and turning a blind eye to many littered around isn't the right manner to exhibit a high character.
#mind over matter.
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Egbabiekperemo: 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
Nature129:

Who is fooling who?

has it being proven that saraki is guilty of the crimes he is accused of? how can he step down for offences that havent being proven at the law court?? sometimes i wonder the brain composition of 90 percent of the people on nairaland. No wonder 90% of Nigerian graduates are unemployable.
**** cheers
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
it is easy to destabilize the old man.
BABANGBALI:
you think it's easy to impeach?
Re: I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki by akanbiaa(m): 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
druxy:
as long as Alfas exist in ilorin...Fg can't get this yeye man
Real Alfas support and pray for People who are not selfish and heartless, But Allah has the final say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) / Seyi Makinde: My Salary Is N650,000 As Governor Of Oyo State / Election Results From Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.