Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread (75392 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by ritchboy(m): 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2009
Does it even matter who united or chelsea field? Or how well they play? Whoever gets the big decisions WINS. Thats how shocking the officiating in the EPL has become.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Borat1: 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2009
You guys are beginning to give refs far too much discredit
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2009
ritchboy:

Does it even matter who united or chelsea field? Or how well they play? Whoever gets the big decisions WINS. Thats how shocking the officiating in the EPL has become.

I just hope a strong referee is in CHARGE.
The officiating in the EPL has gone down the drain and the FA are trying to seal the lips of football managers.
Carragher saw RED at Craven Cottage and what he did there was far less than the assault he committed against Michael Owen.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by jalether(m): 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2009
BinghiNya:

I can't see anything special in the chelsea team. They were so hot last season that they managed to get a draw against a struggling United team. Once fergie's doesn't gamble with the midfield chelsea will be in deep shit. Chelsea 1 United 2

If you can't see anything in a team sitting on top of the EPL with a comfortable goal difference then you need a serious

work on your observation skills, come to think of it, what exactly is so special abt united this season undecided , maybe I'm missing something here
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by jalether(m): 2:51pm On Nov 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

Sir Alex Ferguson urges fans to end foul chant aimed at Arsène Wenger

classless set of fans
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by jalether(m): 2:53pm On Nov 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

The KEY to beating Chelsea is . . . . . . .Anderson---Fletcher---Carrick.
Forget about Scholes or Giggsy.

Oh really that's why Essien, Lampard and Ballack are in the WPOY shortlist and none of those 3 duds up there aint
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by ritchboy(m): 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2009
^^ the same fans that wanted to rape barnsley's staff a week ago? cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2009
jalether:

Oh really that's why Essien, Lampard and Ballack are in the WPOY shortlist and none of those 3 duds up there aint

I thunk this is why Anderson, Fletcher and Carrick have all won the UCL medals and the idiots at Chelsea have not.
Reasons why United's trio have been winning the EPL in the last 3 seasons and your midfielders have been left with scraps.

WPOY that none of your players can ever win.
You are a disgrace!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by jalether(m): 3:13pm On Nov 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

I thunk this is why Anderson, Fletcher and Carrick have all won the UCL medals and the idiots at Chelsea have not.
Reasons why United's trio have been winning the EPL in the last 3 seasons and your midfielders have been left with scraps.

You are a disgrace!!!!

You have not made any point, all I can see here is waffles, Fifa only include world class players/creme de la mer of football

in their shortlist and none of those dud up there made it, that speaks volume,

To further show your level of ignorance you once claimed the best squad does not always win a competition (UCL inclusive)

therefore winning the UCL does not make you any better than players who have being unable to win it, going by your sense of reasoning Traore

and Dudek (members of 2005 UCL winning team) are better than Ashley cole and Peter Cech who has never won it before undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2009

You are a disgrace!!!!
WPOY?
lol. wht d fck is dt?

You have not made any point, all I can see here is waffles, Fifa only include world class players/creme de la mer of football

To further show your level of ignorance you once claimed the best squad does not always win a competition (UCL inclusive)

therefore winning the UCL does not make you any better than players who have being unable to win it, going by your sense of reasoning Traore

and Dudek (members of 2005 UCL winning team) are better than Ashley cole and Peter Cech who has never won it before
it will do Ashley cole and Cech a lot of good to move to clubs that can fetch them the ultimate prize in club footie
as far as history is concerned, they are nobody when history books will be opened

Dudek has achieved more than Cech in footie so who would you pray to be like?
Cech or Dudek?

Dudek for me. Fletcher , Anderson and co for me ahead of Ballack who is a curse to all the clubs hes gone to
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by jaybee3(m): 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2009
WPOY = world player of the year

u sleeping tkb?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by HNIC(m): 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

Sir Alex Ferguson urges fans to end foul chant aimed at Arsène Wenger
Manchester United are to write an open letter to their fans in which Sir Alex Ferguson will appeal for an end to the chants aimed at Arsène Wenger whenever Arsenal visit Old Trafford. Wenger is routinely subjected to a chorus of "sit down you paedophile" and the Premier League champions are so embarrassed by the nature of the songs that Ferguson has agreed to back his old adversary.

"We have gone on the record several times about this disgusting chant. We don't condone it and have appealed to fans several times in the past but to no avail," a United spokesman said. "There are many chants that opposing fans find objectionable, and this is certainly one to which all decent supporters should object."

The Arsenal manager has suffered the same abuse at other grounds but there is a sense that it is worse at Old Trafford than when Arsenal play at White Hart Lane, the home of their arch-rivals Tottenham Hotspur. It was particularly noticeable when he was banished from the dug-out late in the 2-1 defeat for his team on 29 August, leading to a complaint from an Arsenal supporters' website and a promise from United's chief executive, David Gill, to bring it up as a lead item at the next meeting of the club's official fans' forum.

That took place before United's 2-0 defeat of Blackburn when it was mooted that the club's hierarchy, led by Ferguson, should support a forum-led campaign by conveying their feelings in a letter that will be sent to all of the club's fanzines, supporter groups and unofficial websites.

Though Ferguson is on reasonably good terms with Wenger these days, he has condemned these songs even when their relationship seemed broken to the point of being irreparable, describing them as "ridiculous" and arguing that "the police should be doing more".
In previous years United have published messages in their match-day programme, as well as addressing the problem on the club's own television channel, and when Ferguson was last asked about it publicly he said: "Manchester United and its supporters should also know very well the chants that have been levelled at us over the years – ie songs about Munich [air disaster] – and understand the sensitivity that is felt. I don't agree with it at all. There's enough to think about and admire in the game without resorting to denigrating people."

United will also instruct their stewards to take stronger action with supporters who ignore Ferguson's appeal. The club hope that ejecting some fans and confiscating season tickets will spread the message that it will no longer be tolerated.

See Fergie suggesting Police action.
Those imbeciles will never stop.
They have been begging them to stop for over a decade, they won't listen
I think Castrating them one by one at the City Centre will do the trick.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by chamotex(m): 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2009
Guyz, I'll be reporting live from Old Trafford this evening.
On my way now to the theatre of dreams . . . . It's been years and I should be ashamed of myself.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Grizzly(m): 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2009
Heard Rooney wont play. More good news with every passing minute
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2009
WPOY = world player of the year

u sleeping tkb?

hehehe
u didnt get the drift
WPOY shortlisted candidates!!! any dick and harry can be on that list

Im sure you know the eventual winner would have won either WC or the UCL
Ballack and co can never win the award cos they will never win the UC
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by jaybee3(m): 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2009
chamotex:

On my way now to the theatre of dreams . . . . It's been years and I should be ashamed of myself.
can i tag along? abi na only females you dey tag with
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2009
See Fergie suggesting Police action.
Those imbeciles will never stop.
They have been begging them to stop for over a decade, they won't listen
I think Castrating them one by one at the City Centre will do the trick.
The castrating should start at the emirratti
pizzagate? remember?
and by the way ur fans nearly cut off Adebayors head for celebrating a goal; ask Eboue what he has suffered from ur moronic fans

at least at OT, we dont slate our players
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2009
jalether:

See this mumu. . . . .What has being short-listed gotta do with anything?
Even a goat knows no Chelsea player can win WPOTY!!!

Anderson n Fletcher have both won the UCL and the last 3 EPL titles so it makes em better than Lampard, Essien and Ballack.
For all the years Lampard has been playing in the EPL. . . . . .Anderson who came to Man Utd 2 seasons ago has achieved more than Lampard.
Michael Carrick is more decorated than Lampard and John Terry.

and Dudek (members of 2005 UCL winning team) are better than Ashley cole and Peter Cech who has never won it before undecided

Dudek and Traore never won the league. . . .
Fletcher, Anderson and Carrick have all won the league with the latter achieving more than John Terry and Frank Lampard.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2009
^^^^^^
Luck exist in footie too.
Forget that those kids won the UCL

You and I know that your trio will ask our trio for autographs any day, anytime.
Khaki nor be leather.

chamotex:

Hope you come back weeping. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2009
BlueDiva:

^^^^^^
Luck exist in footie too.
Forget that those kids won the UCL

You and I know that your trio will ask our trio for autographs any day, anytime.
Khaki nor be leather.

They won the UCL and the EPL(3 times in a row)
Fletcher was also the king-pin that raped Chelsea's midfield in January when United won 3-0.
He sodomised Lampard, Ballack and Obi Mikel.

If John Terry had Anderson's composure in Moscow, Chelsea woulda won the UCL and that's a FACT!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2009
^^^^^
The gods are to blame,
Terry had no reason to slip.

Terry and the gang would have had UCL medals too.
It wasn't that we played worse, it was destiny.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2009
BlueDiva:

^^^^^
The gods are to blame,
Terry had no reason to slip.

Terry and the gang would have had UCL medals too.
It wasn't that we played worse, it was destiny.

Chelsea were shit and the game woulda been over in the first half had United taken their chances.
Tevez n Carrick missed huge chances. .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2009
^^^^^
That's not the issue.
If Terry wasn't unlucky, it would have swung our way.

That Iaquinta won the WC doesn't make him better than Rooney.
That's my point, LUCK does exist in footie.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2009
BlueDiva:

^^^^^
That's not the issue.
If Terry wasn't unlucky, it would have swung our way.

That Iaquita won the WC doesn't make him better than Rooney.
That's my point, LUCK does exist in footie.

Iaquinta did not face Rooney on his way to winning the world cup.
Iaquinta and Rooney don't play in the same league so that is not an appropriate analogy.

LUCK exists in football?
Let LUCK push Hull to win the EPL and the UCL this season.

Football is about HARDWORKING group of men playing together with one determination of claiming the top prize.
There's no LUCK in footie.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by chamotex(m): 6:14pm On Nov 03, 2009
jay bee:

can i tag along? abi na only females you dey tag with

Sorry mate. . . . . strictly females.
And I'm already in Huddersfield now . . . . . . maybe next time. cheesy cheesy

BlueDiva:

Hope you come back weeping. cheesy

You wouldn't bet ur house on that
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

Iaquinta did not face Rooney on his way to winning the world cup.
Iaquinta and Rooney don't play in the same league so that is not an appropriate analogy.

LUCK exists in football?
Let LUCK push Hull to win the EPL and the UCL this season.

Football is about HARDWORKING group of men playing together with one determination of claiming the top prize.
There's no LUCK in footie.

You're trying to be a smart ass.  cheesy
You know where i'm driving at you just wanna argue.

You can't keep using medals as a criteria to judge a players ability.
George Weah never went to a WC, does that make him sh.it?

We started out by comparing the likes of Fletcher with Lamps.
Even your fellow Mancs will tell you, Fletcher ain't worthy to clean Lamps shoes, forget he won the UCL.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 6:31pm On Nov 03, 2009
BlueDiva:

You're trying to be a smart ass.  cheesy
You know where i'm driving at you just wanna argue.

I dunno and a thousand excuses cannot rid John Terry off his lack of composure in Moscow.

You can't keep using medals as a criteria to judge a players ability.
George Weah never went to a WC, does that make him sh.it?

For Carrick, Anderson and Fletcher. . . . . .Their medals ain't a FLUKE.
They won in Moscow and they have been winning the EPL(the same league Chelsea play) for the past 3 seasons.

We started out by comparing the likes of Fletcher with Lamps.
Even your fellow Mancs will tell you, Fletcher ain't worthy to clean Lamps shoes, forget he won the UCL.

I disagree.
Being a media boy means shit.
Lampard may be more famous/sell more shirts but i don't see how Lampard is better than Fletcher.
I wouldn't trade Lamps for Fletcherino(Scotland's Captain).
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2009
I wouldn't trade Lamps for Fletcherino(Scotland's Captain).

shocked shocked

Your statements are legendary.
Guess that's what make you, you.

Nobody needs to tell me you'd choose Macheda over Drog too. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 6:39pm On Nov 03, 2009
BlueDiva:

Nobody needs to tell me you'd choose Macheda over Drog too. grin

Macheda hasn't done anything special to rival Drogba but Darren has beaten the best in the past to rival Lampard.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by RuuDie(m): 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2009
The UTD team i'd luv to see at the SB on sunday:

EVRA GIGGS

VIDIC CARRICK BERBATOV

VDS

EVANS ANDERSON OWEN

BROWN ROONEY
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2009
@ Ruudie,

United will lose WITHOUT Fletcher.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by RuuDie(m): 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

@ Ruudie,

United will lose WITHOUT Fletcher.

he can come in later. . . the man is just fresh off injury, no need to rush im, i don't think SAF will put him in unless he opts for a 4-5-1.
anyways i just want to see a very attack-minded UTD against Chelsea for 1ce; enuf of the drab 4-5-1 thing that hardly does us any good!

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (101)

Chelsea Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 17th February 2020 / Watford Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 29th February 2020 / UEFA Champions League 2018/19 Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.