Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread (75391 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by jalether(m): 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

@ Ruudie,

United will lose WITHOUT Fletcher.

United will [b]not [/b]win the game on sunday regardless of the tactic,formation or squad selection deployed, FACT
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by DrKitaun(m): 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

@ Ruudie,

United will lose WITHOUT Fletcher.

absofuckinglutely correct !!!

bwoy, u have grown wiser wink grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by dayokanu(m): 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2009
There's no LUCK in footie.

I thought you said the fact that Germans never lose penalty shoot outs are due to luck?

And that English players lose on penaltes are due to luck

Without fletcher, those buscuit boned, Carrick, Anderson and co would be crying for Momma
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by whitelexi(m): 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2009
Damn, united are getting ass raped by CSKA, 1-3 at home Damn!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Ibime(m): 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2009
Whats going on?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by RuuDie(m): 10:10pm On Nov 03, 2009
Ibime:

I think its better to concentrate on your match. . . . abi una don score?

not surprised. . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Cristalz(f): 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2009
Congrats, Mancs.
We're through to the next round of the UCL.

Up next, Carlotti's Chelsea.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by debosky(m): 11:56pm On Nov 03, 2009
Same ol scumtwats always cheating. grin grin

Fletcher has taken over from il divino. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by akinalabi(m): 12:29am On Nov 04, 2009
debosky:

But that was a stone wall penalty Debo
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 2:08am On Nov 04, 2009
debosky:

Same ol scumtwats always cheating. grin grin

Debo is suffering from the Madras eye.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by dayokanu(m): 6:22am On Nov 04, 2009
That was some spirited comeback from the scumtwats.

I wish Bayern can clone Effenberg right now and fling plonkers like VBommel to antarctica angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by RuuDie(m): 6:47am On Nov 04, 2009
dayokanu:

That was some spirited comeback from the scumtwats.

thanks for having the grace to admit this much. . . .

dayokanu:

I wish Bayern can clone Effenberg right now and fling plonkers like VBommel to antarctica angry angry angry angry angry

shyte happens man. . . . might take a while but y'all will be back - need more quality in you m/f though!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by dayokanu(m): 6:49am On Nov 04, 2009
Anytime Ribery and Robben are out we cant score added to Muller on a suspension.

3 DM(Tymoschuk, VanBommel, Pranjic) in midfield cant win a game
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 04, 2009
oga Dk,
Carry your self-pity away from here.
Mancs,
There is real cause for concern.The Brown/Evans combo was sliced open so much that you would have thought we were in an operating room.That combo won't work against mobile players.
The midfield is the real worry here.Despite fletcher's hardwork and graft,truth is he is not the man to carry us forward.
Even VDS is letting in goals like they are running out of style.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Emperoh(m): 8:37am On Nov 04, 2009
EB
A goal keeper is as good as his defence.
A good defence must get the support of the mid-field to function optimally
Fletcher did well at least for his level of fitness but Scholes marking let him down time and time again.
As for the CB and FB players, we needn't say more. Evans and Brown needs either of Rio fo Vidic to work well!!
But thank God it happened at this time of the season. Make e no be like when we play AC Milan with Gabby Heinze and Evra as Centre backs
Recall that game?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 8:44am On Nov 04, 2009
Evans and Browns combo wont work cos of Browns ineptitude
he kept raising his hands signalling offside whenever the passes pass through him, he needs surgery on his brain

VDS shld be flogged!! i think he intentionally let those balls enter cos of the rubbish defending spearheaded by Brown
na wa o. Nani? hehehehe
That boi cannot enter Nigerias National team and whats hes doing playing for Man U beats me, SAF na madman for buying that oloshi

Obertan did well i swear. Evra?? That boi is the best ive seen in 55 years!! Boi sabi dribble, make runs to create opportunities
we need a midfielder with his kina footballing sense

Great game for Scholes and Fletcher, good game by Macheda and Rooney

Owen? i didnt see him after the goal. That boi cannot go to World cup. na yam
Good game, good spirit, good footballing sense (apart from the defenders)

One United!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by ritchboy(m): 9:55am On Nov 04, 2009
Tkb
but Sauron had me under the impression Nani is ur BEST winger cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 04, 2009
anybody who say's Nani is our best winger is not being honest.
That guy is the plonker of the year.I told Sauron that at this rate,Obertan will send Nani out of United.
tkb,
I thought Scholes ws the reason we we being sliced apart.
owen still scored,and we will need him down the stretch.
brown ain't a CB,period.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 11:04am On Nov 04, 2009
ritchboy:

Tkb
but Sauron had me under the impression Nani is your BEST winger cheesy

I stand by that statement.

Obertan was impressive because he had Evra behind him overlapping and penetrating the Russians.
Nani still copped a goal assist despite his many mistakes.

Come on people, that was a 2nd string starting United side apart from VDS and Valencia.

VDS

O'Shea       Rio        Vidic         Evra

Valencia    Carrick    Anderson    Giggs

Berbatov       Rooney.

Only Man Utd coulda lined up a Carling Cup team in Europe against a decent side and still display a brilliant performance.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by khanye(m): 11:24am On Nov 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

Obertan was impressive because he had Evra behind him overlapping and penetrating the Russians.

Come on people, that was a 2nd string starting United side apart from VDS and Valencia.

VDS

O'Shea       Rio        Vidic         Evra

Valencia    Carrick    Anderson    Giggs

Berbatov       Rooney.

Only Man Utd coulda lined up a Carling Cup team in Europe against a decent side and still display a brilliant performance.

RUBBISH!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 11:28am On Nov 04, 2009
khanye:

RUBBISH!!!

Rubin Kazan(a club ranked 458th in Europe) destroyed a STRONG Barcelona side at Nou Camp.
We are not like Barca(losing at home to a club that is UNKNOWN in Europe). grin grin grin grin
Better prepare for yet another baptism today. Kick off is at 6pm. grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

VDS

O'Shea       Rio        Vidic         Evra

Valencia    Carrick    Anderson    Giggs

Berbatov       Rooney.

Nani had Evra behind him.That assist has to go down as a fluke.nani didn't know what he was doing.At least you were ble to recognise his mistakes.He makes a ton each game.
impressive performance?
A performance that almost condemned us to our first hme defeat in europe since 2005?We were lucky to scrape to a draw.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 11:37am On Nov 04, 2009
Eastbay:

Nani had Evra behind him.

Rooney came on for Nani in the 58th minute.
Evra came on for Fabio in the 59th minute.
Nani and Evra were never together on the pitch in last night's game.

That assist has to go down as a fluke.nani didn't know what he was doing.

How can the assist be a fluke? That was a through-pass to Michael Owen.

At least you were able to recognise his mistakes.He makes a ton each game.

Who doesn't make mistakes? Ronaldo doesn't?? Rooney doesn't??
Abeg, leave Nani alone.

impressive performance?
A performance that almost condemned us to our first hme defeat in europe since 2005?We were lucky to scrape to a draw.

But for Akinfeev and visually-impaired match officials, United woulda scored at least 7 goals.
European referees cannot stand Fletcher otherwise i dunno why the ref gave him a yellow card for what was a blatant foul against him.
Andy Gray nearly cried on TV.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2009
This sauron shld be jailed
i stand by this statement

how can anybody support that guy called Nani? shocked shocked shocked
Fabio shld go back to the academy abeg
Rafael doesnt play like tht

i nearly died of HBP cos of Brown, Fabio and co

Eastbay
Brown and Nani shld move to Sunderland
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2009
tk,
Sunderland sef won't take him.They have a retard like nani (Richardson) like they want to get rid of.
besides Sunderland ain't sh%t no more.
Sauron,
Nani had suceeded in confusing himself like he does all the time,when the ball found its way to Owen.
Fabio is a con-artist,aliasing Rafael.Unfortunately it's a poor job he's doing.As for Brown,God knows whether the recession has hit him;heck the b#st$rd can't even do his hair right,not to talk of defend decently.
my bad as per the evra comment;was too upset to even notice.
The part about the officials is probably correct,but then we had such a terrible first half.we shoulda used that period to strke fear into the Moskovites' hearts,but liek you said,I'm loving Akinfeev as an OT goalie.having said that,it was till Obertan came that we started to look menacing.
The good thing is we qualified.now to consolidate top spot.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by BinghiNya(m): 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2009
Nani should be on his way to stockport with his idiotic displays. I bet sir alex is collecting part of his wages. Nani seems a retard. We perform better when he isn't around. His assist was a flukey one. Obertan will come good. he has footie sense. Nani should be loaned to help bayern till the end of the season.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2009
BinghiNya:

Nani should be on his way to stockport with his unfortunate displays. I bet sir alex is collecting part of his wages. Nani seems a retard. We perform better when he isn't around. His assist was a flukey one. Obertan will come good. he has footie sense. Nani should be loaned to help bayern till the end of the season.
gbam!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

Eastbay:

tk,
Sunderland sef won't take him.They have a retard like nani (Richardson) like they want to get rid of.
besides Sunderland ain't sh%t no more.
Sauron,
Nani had suceeded in confusing himself like he does all the time,when the ball found its way to Owen.
Fabio is a con-artist,aliasing Rafael.Unfortunately it's a poor job he's doing.As for Brown,God knows whether the recession has hit him;heck the b#st$rd can't even do his hair right,not to talk of defend decently.
my bad as per the evra comment;was too upset to even notice.
The part about the officials is probably correct,but then we had such a terrible first half.we shoulda used that period to strke fear into the Moskovites' hearts,but liek you said,I'm loving Akinfeev as an OT goalie.having said that,it was till Obertan came that we started to look menacing.
The good thing is we qualified.now to consolidate top spot.
my guy, Nani na fraud
the boi cannot play football at all at all. Only Sauron understand the bois evident spiritual problems
Can u imagine Sauron told me, he hasnt seen anyone as skilled as Nani shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nani is not better than Pius Ikedia.

Fabio? ol boi, that boi shld switch to judo or Taekwando. Football is not his line
Brown? Now i know why SAF decided not to give him the salary he requested for. He knew the boi cant play. Brown na were i swear
VDS? that old man makes me laff when hes angry at his backline?
why behave like a Maga? how the first goal flied past him is a miracle. VDS shldnt be paid for the month

SAF: when is he retiring? all these yanma yanma selection dey give me headache abeg
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2009
wait
did u guys see Nevilles crosses yesterday
oh my oh my, those crosses reminded me of the good old days when Gary used to be Gary.

I love the way he took those in-swingin crosses last nite
quality

Guys, what do you guys think of Valencia?
is he a robot? i think he plays like a doll with some duracell batteries
one way traffic; the boi cant even be innovative with his runs
doesnt he have eyes to see how Evra makes his moves? The boi dey vex me abeg
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Borat1: 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2009
Why una dey criticise potential cr7 successors like that now?  grin
Abi shoe no gree size dem?
Rubbish
You havent started moaning, wait till sunday
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2009
its just like having Kalou, malouda , Alex and co in our team
They are just like Valencia and Nani

wait till Sunday, dont cum yet
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by jalether(m): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2009
tkb417:

its just like having Kalou, malouda , Alex and co in our team
They are just like Valencia and Nani

wait till Sunday, dont cum yet

And you guys better beat us on sunday cos that is the only result that can justify all these false confidence floating around on the scummies thread
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by mukina2: 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2009
Sontins for sale buy half get one free grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (101)

Chelsea Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 17th February 2020 / Watford Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 29th February 2020 / UEFA Champions League 2018/19 Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.