Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? (21054 Views)

What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? / See What This Girl Posted Just To Get Like On Facebook / End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by TheSociopath(m): 10:58am On Jul 08, 2016
I don't know why I like VickyRotex. Her monicker maybe? Perhaps... Then there's Skarlett whom I'm crushing on. And then there's Estharfabian, whose beauty is classy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by VickyRotex(f): 11:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
TheSociopath:
I don't know why I like VickyRotex. Her monicker maybe? Perhaps... Then there's Ska.rlett whom I'm crushing on. And then there's Esth.arfabian, whose beauty is classy.

smiley smiley
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by abbeyboy2o15(m): 11:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
demiladegold:
crushing on you..... yes you kiss
crushing ko
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
Tell him 1st angry
rosieluv:
yeah i also lyk smone on nl buh i guess d feeling aint mutual
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ohasoup9(m): 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ashawo
Enahi:
I think I like someone on Nairaland but I don't think I can have him, he is someone most ladies would want to have and be with so my liking him is totally out of it. I don't like men that all ladies want to have, it' destroys the uniqueness of the man.

Do you have someone you like or have a crush on here, mind revealing the person's moniker? Do you take your likeness for someone here serious or do you suppress the feeling and likeness?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Horlahniyi(m): 6:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
[quote author=Enahi post=47042484]I think I like someone on Nairaland but I don't think I can have him, he is someone most ladies would want to have and be with so my liking him is totally out of it. I don't like men that all ladies want to have, it' destroys the uniqueness of the man.

Do you have someone you like or have a crush on here, mind revealing the person's moniker? Do you take your likeness for someone here serious or do you suppress the feeling and likeness? #Kontinue undecided
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
Enahi:
I think I like someone on Nairaland but I don't think I can have him, he is someone most ladies would want to have and be with so my liking him is totally out of it. I don't like men that all ladies want to have, it' destroys the uniqueness of the man.

Do you have someone you like or have a crush on here, mind revealing the person's moniker? Do you take your likeness for someone here serious or do you suppress the feeling and likeness?
I don tell u nor dey show us ya bayard,,,na ya front me personaly wan see
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
ireneony:
Tell me his name
you wanna still dat from the poor little girlow common dat gonna be rude of you,,,u know that!!!
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
makydebbie:
yea i do...i told him..no big deal!wink
na lie,,,,u did know him!!!
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
rosieluv:
yeah i also lyk smone on nl buh i guess d feeling aint mutual
say it name or we match you
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
sinaj:
E no go pass Seun wey she like or Lalasticlala sad

Any I think I liiiiiiiiiiiiiike... kiss kiss

Yes you, you knw ur self wink
eh eh
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by sinaj(f): 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
Martin124:
eh eh
how are u
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by fyxboss(m): 11:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
She is

Aderola15
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Tomjazzy2: 3:41am On Mar 01, 2017
I have only liked Gurgle. She was most civil, polite, and articulate in all our convos

Where she ran off to is still a mystery tho undecided
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by TeejayMaya(m): 5:13am On Mar 01, 2017
I use to crush and like rosieluv but since she snubbed me, me sef lock up and moved on lipsrsealed lol
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 01, 2017
sinaj:
how are u
I dey eee how ya side na
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 01, 2017
ForeverYoung197:
Still searching grin hard to find someone that will like you back. tongue

C'mon girl, dtz superstitious believe.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by rosieluv(f): 12:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
TeejayMaya:
I use to crush and like rosieluv but since she snubbed me, me sef lock up and moved on lipsrsealed lol
lol i dont believe that
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by rosieluv(f): 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
Martin124:
say it name or we match you
been long,cant even remember the person again
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by RazaqMB(m): 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
DebbieSean kiss
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
rosieluv:

been long,cant even remember the person again
hahahah story!! I hear you,,,
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nobody like me ba issoryt
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by TeejayMaya(m): 11:26am On Mar 05, 2017
Na true na, I don't like to stress myself nor prolong issue so I just bone. My life is easy just like Mr Eazi

Hope u're doing cool and fine sha?

rosieluv:

lol i dont believe that
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
I_like_Lilyqueeny
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
sinaj:
how are u
am fine oo,,,nd u?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by sinaj(f): 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
Martin124:
am fine oo,,,nd u?
am fine fine too

Happy sunday
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
sinaj:
am fine fine too
Happy sunday
same to you ooo,,,I wan eat rice ooo,,,
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by sinaj(f): 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
Martin124:
same to you ooo,,,I wan eat rice ooo,,,
for where u see rice. We dey fast today jare!

After all na lent period we dey
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
sinaj:
for where u see rice. We dey fast today jare!

After all na lent period we dey
hahahahah see lie for inside lent again,,,ok na when I con thief dat pot na u know say hungry dey town!!!
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Pearlyakin(m): 2:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
I like twaci.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by DebbieSean(f): 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
RazaqMB:
DebbieSean kiss
Omo lo n kesi *winks Howdy?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by RazaqMB(m): 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
DebbieSean:

Omo lo n kesi *winks Howdy?
grin doing good love.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... / Twitter Ruined My Marriage / Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.