Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? (21199 Views)

What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? / See What This Girl Posted Just To Get Like On Facebook / End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Praisemelody(m): 8:13am On Jun 30, 2016
makydebbie:
awww...thanks hunsmileycheesy
welcome
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by KINGinVAHALA: 8:30am On Jun 30, 2016
ehix89:
baba na unto hustle o, make I no come they form english for my hood man grin

Bro na hustling win am pass o, and English nor be our mother's tongue na. lol

I guess you re on whatsapp or Bbm??
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by lanicky(f): 8:39am On Jun 30, 2016
donbenedict:
Abeg where lanicky dey? I am begining to like that girl..

cheesy

Kikiki.. I like you too grin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by onstelly(f): 9:05am On Jun 30, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
[color=#000099][/color]i think i like onstelly i just like her eyes. and her statue...... wink wink wink
kiss
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by rosieluv(f): 9:32am On Jun 30, 2016
Yuneehk:

Awwww should I talk to him for you? You might be wrong about the feeling not being mutual.
hehehehehehe its nt by force to like sm1 na. awayu?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Yuneehk(f): 9:39am On Jun 30, 2016
rosieluv:

hehehehehehe its nt by force to like sm1 na. awayu?
I insist hun grin ... I'm very well thanks. Heard you've been under the weather.. Ndo inugo?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by rosieluv(f): 9:44am On Jun 30, 2016
Yuneehk:

I insist hun grin ... I'm very well thanks. Heard you've been under the weather.. Ndo inugo?
thanks dear,oya slide into my dm let me gist u small
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Yuneehk(f): 10:26am On Jun 30, 2016
rosieluv:
thanks dear,oya slide into my dm let me gist u small
I'll get it from Ferd. can I?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by philybuck(m): 11:13am On Jun 30, 2016
Enahi pls when you are done uncrushing him, please remember I won't have borrow money from you to fix my car, and will also cook with you if you to. I can be cool like that oo. grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 30, 2016
HateU2:
I just miss ya nooni. I saw ur natural hair. Waoh! Team natural. I have done my big chop too but very very low shaa but my hair is growing now. I have problem with my edges thou cry, both front and back.
Tnx dear.. I just rock it like dat anytime am too rich and can't make my hair wink ayaf cut dat hair more dan 10times.. Don't want it to grow more dan dat level.

Lol.. Abt ur edges.. Maybe u braid a lot. Abii
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ehix89(m): 11:42am On Jun 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Bro na hustling win am pass o, and English nor be our mother's tongue na. lol
I guess you re on whatsapp or Bbm??
yea...bbm...2BD5431C
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Zedoo(m): 11:48am On Jun 30, 2016
That person Wey talk say e dun dey like lanicky, that person has ALL it takes to officially qualify to take the interview and write the entrance examination of the upper chamber of the premium gold-diggers association.
See my profile pic for your medicine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by lanicky(f): 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
Zedoo:
That person Wey talk say e dun dey like lanicky, that person has ALL it takes to officially qualify to take the interview and write the entrance examination of the upper chamber of the premium gold-diggers association.
See my profile pic for your medicine.

Lmao.. Why can't you just play along?cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Emodeee: 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
Lanickycheesy. How are you enjoying the crown? E nvr reach mk una go spa house ni?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Zedoo(m): 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
Oo.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Tnx dear.. I just rock it like dat anytime am too rich and can't make my hair wink ayaf cut dat hair more dan 10times.. Don't want it to grow more dan dat level.

Lol.. Abt ur edges.. Maybe u braid a lot. Abii
waoh!
U must be very hair ni yen oo.
God cheated me with hair sha, i'm not hairy at all cry. I have stopped braiding now but I think it's 'dreadlocks' that kinda spoiled my hair. I can't go a year without doing dreadlocks cheesy. I love it like kilode. Everything don stop now sha. I wannaa grow my hair back o
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by robosky02(m): 12:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
Yes,his moniker is.....mmmm,i am shy. grin

cheesy
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by robosky02(m): 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
PrincessAnna come answer this jamb question cheesy
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by gbens2000(m): 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Lol. Thats a cool name tho.
my bae is it true that ur name is mustapha.......
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
gbens2000:
my bae is it true that ur name is mustapha.......

grin Lol. That guy quote you back that your name is mustapha and not me.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by gbens2000(m): 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

grin Lol. That guy quote you back that your name is mustapha and not me.
wtf! shocked are u seriouse lol,like seriously i didnt get him.damn dat guy na dushbag.u can check me on facebook with the name i gave u to confirm my identity.am not an exconvict so i have nothing to hide wink
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
HateU2:
waoh!
U must be very hair ni yen oo.
God cheated me with hair sha, i'm not hairy at all cry. I have stopped braiding now but I think it's 'dreadlocks' that kinda spoiled my hair. I can't go a year without doing dreadlocks cheesy. I love it like kilode. Everything don stop now sha. I wannaa grow my hair back o
i love dreads too ooo..
I don't hav full hair like dat shaa .. Bt d hair like to form Afro .

Not bn seeing u on whatsappp undecided
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
naughtynaughty:
i love dreads too ooo..
I don't hav full hair like dat shaa .. Bt d hair like to form Afro .

Not bn seeing u on whatsappp undecided
I told you I hardly use it but I will check you out there this evening.

The hair is fine o. Me likey
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
gbens2000:
wtf! shocked are u seriouse lol,like seriously i didnt get him.damn dat guy na dushbag.u can check me on facebook with the name i gave u to confirm my identity.am not an exconvict so i have nothing to hide wink

FB checked boo and I can conclude that you are handsome. But wondering why youre still single? Or are you dating? grin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by PrincessAnna: 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
robosky02:

PrincessAnna come answer this jamb question cheesy
You know I like you cheesy
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by gbens2000(m): 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

FB checked boo and I can conclude that you are handsome. But wondering why youre still single? Or are you dating? grin
grin,stammers
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
robosky02:

cheesy
What is it robos? grin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
lanicky:

Kikiki.. I like you too grin

Hi Lanicky, how are you coping as Miss Nairaland lots of pms I guess. Congrats dear!
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by KINGinVAHALA: 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
ehix89:
yea...bbm...2BD5431C
Sent you an invite.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ehix89(m): 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Sent you an invite.
Seen.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by lanicky(f): 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
Enahi:

Hi Lanicky, how are you coping as Miss Nairaland lots of pms I guess. Congrats dear!

I'm coping fine sweetgrin

Thanks a lotwink

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Dynamonds: 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
Enahi:
I think I like someone on Nairaland but I don't think I can have him, he is someone most ladies would want to have and be with so my liking him is totally out of it. I don't like men that all ladies want to have, it' destroys the uniqueness of the man.

Do you have someone you like or have a crush on here, mind revealing the person's moniker? Do you take your likeness for someone here serious or do you suppress the feeling and likeness?

You, Enahi kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane / How To Get Your Parents To Accept Your Relationship / Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.