Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Rivers State Of Hypocrisy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Of Hypocrisy (3000 Views)

IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) / IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. / Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Of Hypocrisy by fedorahat: 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
we need peace, but we cant continue like this
criminality should be punished but how do we do it without causing more harm
we need prayers oh
Re: Rivers State Of Hypocrisy by Abagworo(m): 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

My Oga , sorry for not calling you and hopeathand out,
Like I say,cosmetic polishing will not settle this issue,
When the boomerang effect takes place it will be labelled APC destabilization of rivers state.
You cannot patronise criminality and expect sanity

Let us pray and watch the outcome. However the seeming destruction of greenlanders executioner's house at Rumuolumeni points at a calculated move to sideline them despite playing some role in the 2015 election for PDP.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Of Hypocrisy by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
It's easier to live outside Rivers State and talk the way you talk. Wisdom is peace focused and what ever the leaders can do to restore peace is a welcome idea.

It will be a welcome idea if PMB can also restore peace in ND, SE and NE. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Proudlyngwa:
I logged in this afternoon to Nairaland to see one of the most shocking news of my life.

https://www.nairaland.com/3194741/onelga-militants-sign-peace-deal

Honestly, I didn't believe this news until I called a colleague living in Omoku, his family had been taking refuge in a church for weeks.
He confirmed the sorry news to be true. Meanwhile on the Afromentioned thread, majority where giving kudos to the Rivers state government for initiating this move.
This is the height of wickedness.

https://www.nairaland.com/2936309/watch-graphic-video-4-killed#42954962

https://www.nairaland.com/2935231/two-beheaded-suspected-cultists-rivers

https://www.nairaland.com/2937382/graphic-photo-again-cultists-brutally#42969920

https://www.nairaland.com/2990873/photo-beheaded-franklin-obi-apc-ward-chairman#43786220 / https://www.nairaland.com/2986784/amaechi-visits-frank-obis-family#43723733

If this move was designed for peace to reign, then am sorry to say , this was done in error.
We are yet to learn from our mistakes. You don't negotiate with criminals. You punish them.
This are not freedom fighters , this are criminals.
I worked in the Omoku axis earlier this year and witnessed the criminality perpetuated there first person and giving the perpetuators of this nefarious activities government pardon is a criminal act on its own.

What happens to the families of those who were killed.
What happened to those who were raped. Business men who lost their life investmens. A lot of people are still in trauma and all we can do is embrace the criminals for peace to reign. Pathetic.
Without true reconciliation there can't be true peace.
We don't put the cart before the horse in situations like this.
The killings in Omoku asix is 30% political and 70% cult oriented, the truth needs to be told first, restitutions done to aggrieved families and framework for reintegration set in place, before granting amnesty.
This is a show of shame from the rivers state government, and when the repercussions start, it might be worse than this.
I advise the Government invites all affected people with true greviance for reconciliation and compensation, not political thugs and bought over elders.

May the good lord give the rivers state government infinite wisdom to do the right thing.

I remain yours truly Proudlyngwa

God bless Governor Nyesom Wine
God bless Rivers State
God bless Abia State
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Mynd44 Modath passingshot omenka beremx tuale4u dabullit tonyebarcanister jusmudi fedorahat and all think tanks in the house over to you.
Re: Rivers State Of Hypocrisy by HopeAtHand: 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
joeprince23:
oga i dont understant what u ar talking *modified* insecurity in ogba egbema axis really a different thing,peter odili is to be blamed partly for that. Old rivers state under an ijaw majority(remember diette spiff) was a no go area for an ndoni(igbo) man to be governor,so after the creation of bayelsa state,peter odili sponsored many armed group to take power from the ijaws. That was the genesis of insecurity in rivers state.... Although new rivers state today is majority igboid and upland,that culture of violence is still there during elections. FYI: peter odili is from onelga(omoku is the hq), diete spiff is now a bayelsan(ex gov of old rivers state),that was the simple reason dakuku peter(considered ijoid/riverine) could not win eze nyesom wike(igboid/uplander)

Rubbish upon rubbish, equals triple rubbish.

If you dont know, shut up. Who tha hell was Odili before Marshall Harry and O.K. Dikibo incongruously foisted him on other contestants as the flagbearer of PDPs 1999 gubernatorial primaries. I say again, shut the fvck up and concern yourself to Delta state politics.
Re: Rivers State Of Hypocrisy by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
Abagworo:

Let us pray and watch the outcome. However the seeming destruction of greenlanders executioner's house at Rumuolumeni points at a calculated move to sideline them despite playing some role in the 2015 election for PDP.

And this are the reprisal boomerangs am talking about,
It will soon enter equalising scores, when they can't get you they will get your family members. Stray bullets don't know who is innocent.
Honestly I wish this peace talk will work, but without proper reconciliation of agreived parties , its messed up
Re: Rivers State Of Hypocrisy by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
TrueSenator:
It's easier to live outside Rivers State and talk the way you talk. Wisdom is peace focused and what ever the leaders can do to restore peace is a welcome idea.

It will be a welcome idea if PMB can also restore peace in ND, SE and NE. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Proudlyngwa:

Sorry bro, I leave in Rivers, pay my tax in Rivers, if anything happens to me, my Rivers landlord and neighbours will take care of me, before my ngwa people.
Hope you've received enough sense to last you for the week.

No bad feelings
Re: Rivers State Of Hypocrisy by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
HopeAtHand:

If you dont know, shut up. Who tha hell was Odili before Marshall Harry and O.K. Dikibo incongruously foisted him on other contestants as the flagbearer of PDPs 1999 gubernatorial primaries. I say again, shut the fvck up and concern yourself to Delta state politics.

Chairman no vex.
He might have his point wrongly,
But help us propel this message to the proper channels , so that guys like us won't get involved in things we don't know about.
Re: Rivers State Of Hypocrisy by joeprince23(m): 12:31am On Jun 30, 2016
HopeAtHand:

marshal harry and co were instrumental in odili becoming pdp flagbearer,but odili won the elections by violence arms ploriferation and sponsoring thugs. And believe me that was the root of cult issues in the orashi region. by the way you didnt counter my point,you just restated it
Re: Rivers State Of Hypocrisy by Shukuakukobambi: 1:28am On Jun 30, 2016
Omoku is sitting on a time bomb. Wike gather his boy Don Wanny (the bomber) and his crew for get together dey call am 'peace' deal?

I laugh in egbema cheesy cheesy

So Don wanny and his boys won't face any charges for those they massacred? I pity whoever returns to Omoku thinking 'peace' has returned cool
Re: Rivers State Of Hypocrisy by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 30, 2016
hardywaltz:
Op Thank you and God bless you

This Nairaland sometimes makes me wonder of I'm on the rite platform.

It will neva be well with WikeD, Felix Obuah aka Go Round and all the cultists they created.

However sometimes I think it best for Rivers People coz their hatred and tribalism made them choose WikeD a well known tout against Dakuku a man of peace.

My colleague (who hated anything APC, Buhari and Amaechi) was gun down on his way back from Omuku the other of our colleague in the car had his jaw scattered by bullet and may neva be able to talk again.

You see the reality is that when the time came the bullet didn't ask him for his party affiliations.

zombie spotted
Re: Rivers State Of Hypocrisy by Nobody: 1:40am On Jun 30, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
You are a Yoloba coward. Rivers state belong to we Igbos. Port Harcourt is Igweocha. Those boys are fighting for our Oyel. Go back to your brown roof kingdom of oshogbo and plant your cocoa. Leave our Oyel alone, it belong to we Igbos
hello ma'am I have to correct on something before I get to it. We ikwerres here in Rivers State we are not Igbos, we have nothing similar with those people. So next time you wanna vent your anger don't refer us as Igbos. Lastly I stand by what you said, some of this people need to leave this our Rivers State alone some of them were they come from is not even better. You cant compare Rivers State to that shit hole they come from, but they are fast to talk shit of my state and my governor. Wike is really working hard to clean the mess Ameachi and his cohorts have made to state instead of them to point fingers to Ameachi they are busy fooling themselves point fingers to an innocent person
Re: Rivers State Of Hypocrisy by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:57am On Jun 30, 2016
joeprince23:
marshal harry and co were instrumental in odili becoming pdp flagbearer,but odili won the elections by violence arms ploriferation and sponsoring thugs. And believe me that was the root of cult issues in the orashi region. by the way you didnt counter my point,you just restated it
You are talking about Odili's second term which was a do or die affair against colonel awuse.
Hopeathand was talking about how odili became governor
Re: Rivers State Of Hypocrisy by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:59am On Jun 30, 2016
Shukuakukobambi:
Omoku is sitting on a time bomb. Wike gather his boy Don Wanny (the bomber) and his crew for get together dey call am 'peace' deal?

I laugh in egbema cheesy cheesy

So Don wanny and his boys won't face any charges for those they massacred? I pity whoever returns to Omoku thinking 'peace' has returned cool

I hope the Federal government looks into this .
We can't continue rewarding criminality.
Re: Rivers State Of Hypocrisy by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:06am On Jun 30, 2016
@OP it is unfortunate that you misspelt my moniker.

@Topic: I have never believed in any amnesty as I see them as padi-padi arrangement.

That said, I have restricted myself from commenting on some subjects for now for reasons best known to me...
Re: Rivers State Of Hypocrisy by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:12am On Jun 30, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
@OP it is unfortunate that you misspelt my moniker.

@Topic: I have never believed in any amnesty as I see them as padi-padi arrangement.

That said, I have restricted myself from commenting on some subjects for now for reasons best known to me...
Am really sorry about the wrong spelling, no insults intended.
I might not be born in Rivers but its my home for now, my livelihood is from there and its wellbeing is of utmost importance to me before my state of origin Abia or my state of birth Lagos, therefore I am deeply concerned with all this, we can't continue rewarding criminality for peace to reign. This is not about PDP or APC .
Wishing you the best in your decision making
Re: Rivers State Of Hypocrisy by DaBullIT(m): 6:43am On Jun 30, 2016
[size=38pt]NEVER NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS

[/size]
TrueSenator:

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Of Hypocrisy by JahJaa(m): 7:25am On Jun 30, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
Rivers state belong to we Igbos. Port Harcourt is Igweocha. Those boys are fighting for our Oyel. Go back to your brown roof kingdom of oshogbo and plant your cocoa. Leave our Oyel alone, it belong to we Igbos
Grow up beside you aint Igbo #spits on your face
Re: Rivers State Of Hypocrisy by Babacele: 8:10am On Jun 30, 2016
OP u ain't seen nothing yet....i hope this Wike's model of pretentiously controlling his Frankenstein monster would work. He is only trying to safe his neck by decommissioning his criminal battalion that helped him rob Rivers. but rogues don't get easily decommissioned if they ain't rehabilitated: no monthly stipends, no job and they won't put the Wike d skills to use? thousands of guns brought in by Wike's rogues are not going to be submitted ,so expect more crimes .
God bless Amaechi who drove these Odili rogues out of Rivers and there was peace until Wike and Gej brought the evil back. We can only pray because nobody knows the harvest that this seed will bring. God bless Rivers State.
Re: Rivers State Of Hypocrisy by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
There's a huge difference between militants and terrorist.... Choose your words rightly otherwise don't undecided undecided undecided undecided

DaBullIT:
[size=38pt]NEVER NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS

[/size]
Re: Rivers State Of Hypocrisy by DaBullIT(m): 12:03am On Jul 01, 2016
I have had this conversation with someone here before , when you sabotage a country's economy or it's people , you are nothing but a terrorist
TrueSenator:
There's a huge difference between militants and terrorist.... Choose your words rightly otherwise don't undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Rivers State Of Hypocrisy by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 01, 2016
Like going on strike undecided undecided undecided ....or isn't that sabotage too..... Don't get me wrong..... None of those is good but don't call a thief a terrorist...... It is what it is.... undecided undecided undecided undecided

DaBullIT:
I have had this conversation with someone here before , when you sabotage a country's economy or it's people , you are nothing but a terrorist
Re: Rivers State Of Hypocrisy by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:32am On Jul 01, 2016
TrueSenator:
Like going on strike undecided undecided undecided ....or isn't that sabotage too..... Don't get me wrong..... None of those is good but don't call a thief a terrorist...... It is what it is.... undecided undecided undecided undecided

DaBullIT:

Sorry to burst your bubble dear truesenator but dabullit is right, those guys are not just criminals but terrorist.
How do you describe people who sacked a whole obrikom community, parts of Omoku, people were taking refuges in churches,NAOC once grounded their activities for two days because of this miscreants.
Don wanny got into prominence when he blew two agip well heads , he has been a youth leader in Omoku, proxy CSO for agip, enforcer for goround, declared wanted by the Nigerian army and now rewarded by the rivers state government, just few days after the rivers state governor threatened to withdraw agips certificate of occupancy for patronising cultist, with Wike himself leading a delegation to destroy a Batcher. When a foundation is built on lies it will surely collapse.

Re: Rivers State Of Hypocrisy by DaBullIT(m): 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
Thanks Jare ,
Proudlyngwa:

Sorry to burst your bubble dear truesenator but dabullit is right, those guys are not just criminals but terrorist.
How do you describe people who sacked a whole obrikom community, parts of Omoku, people were taking refuges in churches,NAOC once grounded their activities for two days because of this miscreants.
Don wanny got into prominence when he blew two agip well heads , he has been a youth leader in Omoku, proxy CSO for agip, enforcer for goround, declared wanted by the Nigerian army and now rewarded by the rivers state government, just few days after the rivers state governor threatened to withdraw agips certificate of occupancy for patronising cultist, with Wike himself leading a delegation to destroy a Batcher. When a foundation is built on lies it will surely collapse.
Re: Rivers State Of Hypocrisy by DaBullIT(m): 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
If you knew anything about trade union and employment contract, you would understand that what you just wrote is not making any sense

Crude is Nigeria's Lifeline at the moment , it has been for years and it will be several years to come
TrueSenator:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie,11 Professors Set To Storm Washington For Biafra Conference / Soldiers Pose With Animal They Killed(photo) / Southeast Pvc Collected 7m. Kaduna 3.1m, Katsina 3m.pls Dont Shout Of Rigging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.