Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) (7650 Views)

Can You Trust Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To This Extent? (photo) / Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] / I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by mizzbouqui(f): 8:15am On Jun 30, 2016
engrhorla:

Am sure Momsie will tell u 'Bouqui, u need to put absolute trust in ur man NO MARA WOT APUN' grin grin

BTW
U no be like Buhari cheesy
U really mean NL..5 topics in 7days shocked
Respect..see u around wink
Yes ooo
Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by abimbawealth(f): 11:44am On Jun 30, 2016
abbeyology88:

It is anoda way to make a girl trust u as a guy.
Trust for where, any f**king thing can happen

If u no wan make water carry you, no go river bank...
Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by abimbawealth(f): 11:45am On Jun 30, 2016
allytinted:

dts not rough play, its called 'love play'
Make e carry him love play comot from my side
Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by abbeyology88(m): 11:53am On Jun 30, 2016
abimbawealth:

Trust for where, any f**king thing can happen

If u no wan make water carry you, no go river bank...

Since u ladies, most of d time, u don't trust what we say, or rather, trust us on what we tell u, so, we shall do (act) something to make una believe us.

If u mistakenly fell in d river (God 4bid) and I jumped in to rescued u, I swear, u won't say dis again.
Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by MrsLalasticlala: 11:55am On Jun 30, 2016
aolumaxi:
I'm sure lalasticlala gf go allow am, so far snake no dey down... lala, how far?
He doesn't have a girlfriend. He's married to me; and yes I'd do that cos he's quite trustworthy. smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by abimbawealth(f): 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
abbeyology88:

Since u ladies, most of d time, u don't trust what we say, or rather, trust us on what we tell u, so, we shall do (act) something to make una believe us.

If u mistakenly fell in d river (God 4bid) and I jumped in to rescued u, I swear, u won't say dis again.
I won't be seen at that position in the first instance, so the thot of me falling in the river or you rescuing me does not come up grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by aolumaxi(m): 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
MrsLalasticlala:

He doesn't have a girlfriend. He's married to me; and yes I'd do that cos he's quite trustworthy. smiley
now that I know u r his sweethrt, tell him to throw us to the permanent site before I throw u myself like dat cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by abbeyology88(m): 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
abimbawealth:

I won't be seen at that position in the first instance, so the thot of me falling in the river or you rescuing me does not come up grin

Don't forget, ur BF could invite you for a beach tour grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by abimbawealth(f): 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
abbeyology88:

Don't forget, ur BF could invite you for a beach tour grin grin grin
Lol, I hear

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by abbeyology88(m): 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
abimbawealth:
Lol, I hear

*Liked*
smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by AyamBae(f): 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
halfricanadian:
Yeah cos not holding him for fun

tongue tongue
Yur head dey there
Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
Well if you both fall then it will be confirmed as a very bad idea
Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by EmilyNte1988(f): 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
Noooooo
Re: Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) by veeveejay(f): 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
aolumaxi:
love my sister, love oooo....
I Can trust my boo

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister / How Can A Female End Masturbation / What Does It Mean For A Girl To Be Hot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.