Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. (12967 Views)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo At Senator Ita-Giwa's Event (photos) / Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures / It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by german007(m): 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2009
@ Megastreet.

Yep well said bros.

From ogoni.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by PAININASS: 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2009
z-murda:

the gal clean sha grin

looks like she's more in love with Yobz than Yobz is with her, see the way she's holding Mr Yob. (beef talk)
grin grin

Na true you yawn, Na money dey talk! i know say Yobo still get many Pu, xxxxxx for uk. FOR me too if i can complete 2 deals with the mexicans i will go for JOjo or even winehouse

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by PAININASS: 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2009
sley4life:

a gold digger she is. Is this how a once beauty queen looks like? This is shit. So na anybody they win award now
Pls mind your speech don't ever call someone a gold digger! she could get someone far richer than Yobo
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by Jenke: 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2009
She is pretty and he is handsome. I foresee a bright future for the if they can be humble,faithful and committed to each otherslove
considering the fact that they are both stars.I wish them the very best.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by dangiwa09(m): 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2009
This Adaeze is finer than 99% of the girls on this forum. Thats why the girls on this forum would rather put someother picture on their profile instead of theirs. Now they're envying this fine girl.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by MrCrackles(m): 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2009
dangiwa09:

This Adaeze is finer than 99% of the girls on this forum. Thats why the girls on this forum would rather put someother picture on their profile instead of theirs. Now they're envying this fine girl.
grin cheesy grin
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by odek001(m): 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2009
joseph yobo is also an handsome guy,
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by eyonigger(m): 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2009
dangiwa, u have said it all, see comments about if she is the most beautiful or not and all those rantings. Jealousy jeje, instead of congratulating them, they must have something to say, most especially this THE-AMAKA, the beauty antagonist, shows that u must be very un-attractive.

Congrats jare yobo, the gurl fine die, chai see clean faces lips n all that. God go do my own. grin
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by posakosa(m): 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2009
Is she pretty because she is light-skinned with a ghana wig on her head, undecided undecided undecided undecided

pls I have seen prettier girls, and I don't see how this is news. wink
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by sley4life(m): 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2009
another media hype
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by sley4life(m): 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2009
Yobo is a promising star& he should take his time to pick the best. He shouldnt make same mistake udeze made,
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by nellaluv(f): 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2009
Yeah. She was d most beautiful girl in Nigeria last year (she no fyne pass me sha grin ). D only past beauty queen of Nigeria dat i no is beautiful and active is Omowummi Akinifesi, hope i gt it right, d rest r just there answerin beauty queens grin tongue.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by sley4life(m): 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2009
Yobo is a handsome dude. But hw old is the pics, Yobo looks young there
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by semid4lyfe(m): 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2009
Ode's! See them, shior! Una dey there dey beef person wey no even sabi se una dey exist.

Please, u guys should quit dissing the babe. Whether she's a gold digger or not, she most definitely did not put a gun to Yobo's head for him to date her.

Jeez! Nairalander's sabi beef and talk trash.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by PAININASS: 2:26pm On Sep 06, 2009
nellaluv:

Yeah. She was d most beautiful girl in Nigeria last year (she no fyne pass me sha grin ). D only past beauty queen of Nigeria dat i no is beautiful and active is Omowummi Akinifesi, hope i gt it right, d rest r just there answerin beauty queens grin tongue.
.I like your confident on this thread,but still you were not confident enough to put your pic on your profile so we can compare if you are FINESSSSST or CUTESSSSSSST than her.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by chukz4real(m): 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2009
Joseph Yobo is from Rivers State, Ogoni by tribe. Na so I hear oooooooooo
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by sley4life(m): 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2009
PAININASS:

Pls mind your speech don't ever call someone a gold digger! she could get someone far richer than Yobo

we tlk with facts. Some of us here might have had close encounter b4. Other celib av encountered countless issues like this
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by SamMilla1(m): 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2009
Hmm
the babe looks like my girlfriend
cool
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by nellaluv(f): 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2009
@ Paininass r u male or female. If u r male let's hook up grin. Yeah right, u wish grin
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by presido1: 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2009
nellaluv:

@ Paininass r u male or female. If u r male let's hook up grin. Yeah right, u wish grin
Adikwa m free. Infact ma hook never catch anything since yesterday. How u wan make we do am. cool
Meanwhile paininass is a female weda he/she like am or not. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by PAININASS: 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2009
nellaluv:

Male!  

SORRY BABY, I GOT A GF! grin grin grin
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by ifyalways(f): 3:17pm On Sep 06, 2009
presido1:

Adikwa m free. Infact ma hook never catch anything since yesterday. How u wan make we do am. cool
Meanwhile paininass is a female weda he/she like am or not. tongue tongue tongue
AKWUNA toll gate. cheesy
@Topic,good for them.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by chamotex(m): 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2009
No wonder Yobo's recent performances for Everton has been poor.
He loses concentration too oftten.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by PAININASS: 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2009
chamotex:

No wonder Yobo's recent performances for Everton has been poor.
He loses concentration too oftten.
Hmmm, I think you didn't know what to write! Common! LETS GO THERE, Super Eagles Vs Tunisia,  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by Princek12(m): 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2009
Seeing Adaeze's picture gives me hope that there are still few Naija girls out there who are not wowo.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by sley4life(m): 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2009
PAININASS:

Male!  

SORRY BABY, I GOT A GF! grin grin grin

u fit gt more
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by PAININASS: 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2009
sley4life:

u fit gt more
Nah he won't! am gonna stop him 4rm coming 2 dis forum.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by AloyEmeka6: 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2009
Yobo is like 15 years older than this girl. What did he see in her?
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by nellaluv(f): 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2009
O chi mo. Another news again, 15 years older, but come o e concern u.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by fyneguy: 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2009
Is this true love or ''awwww he plays for Everton!'' ?
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by CarlosVent(m): 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2009
YOBO is really a fine boy . he is more handsome and beautiful to the GIRL SEF

THANKS A LOT NIGERIANS
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by PAININASS: 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2009
This forum don spoil my day!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Top Class Of Famous And Successful Celebrities Born In March / Odunlade Adekola, Lateef Osuolale (miliki) And Peter Fatomilola. OUR CONNECTION? / Meet Emeka Ike - The Luckiest Nigerian Celebrity Of The Moment! See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.