Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. (12968 Views)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo At Senator Ita-Giwa's Event (photos) / Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures / It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by semid4lyfe(m): 9:16am On Sep 30, 2009
The babe no bad na. Abeg, make una free am jare.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by german007(m): 11:10am On Sep 30, 2009
cool
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by SHOGUN13(m): 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2009
u guys should really stop this beefin, go find your own beauty queen marry,
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by THEAMAKA(f): 12:51am On Oct 01, 2009
haaaaa, you know i dont want to post my email on this place.
naw, nevermind then.

but thanks for the offer! smiley
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by CrudeOil2(m): 1:17am On Oct 01, 2009
The adaeze girl no fine at all.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by mamagee6(f): 1:26am On Oct 01, 2009
@crude oil

Are you bleeping serious? undecided
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by THEAMAKA(f): 1:29am On Oct 01, 2009
Crude Oil has a point.
she girl is pretty much just average without her glam squad.

being MBGN, of course she had stylist and make up artist to make her look good 24/7
but now that that's over with, she looks like just another girl.

im not hating, im just saying. lol
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by chic2pimp(m): 1:38am On Oct 01, 2009
Crude Oil:

The adaeze girl no fine at all.
I gree with dia jare. Average looks I say.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by CrudeOil2(m): 1:48am On Oct 01, 2009
Of course I'm serious. She is not ugly, and she is not pretty. She is. . . neutral
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by CrudeOil2(m): 1:49am On Oct 01, 2009
She look like rihanna a little bit though
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by chic2pimp(m): 2:10am On Oct 01, 2009
Crude Oil:

Of course I'm serious. She is not ugly, and she is not pretty. She is. . . neutralaverage.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by blank(f): 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2009
Their pikin will av elete pumo (big) lips. See as their lips be.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by selencious(f): 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2010
They are Kute Couples, I think Adaeze would be coming oer to my University-UCLA;California.I saw her once there; thought she came to register, not sure though, I wish em a happy married life, smiley smiley smiley, BTWN, She is Kute

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Top Class Of Famous And Successful Celebrities Born In March / Odunlade Adekola, Lateef Osuolale (miliki) And Peter Fatomilola. OUR CONNECTION? / Meet Emeka Ike - The Luckiest Nigerian Celebrity Of The Moment! See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.