Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. (12966 Views)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo At Senator Ita-Giwa's Event (photos) / Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures / It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by THEAMAKA(f): 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2009
even when i no here, someone must call me.

did i say the girl wasnt beautiful? eyo did i say she wasnt beautiful? im just saying i dont think she is one of the most beautiful maybe 5th in line.

of course there is agbani, chinenye, (stephanie oforka, even though she didnt win), munachi, ect
sheesh just my opinion.
doesnt mean im hating. its not like i said she was ugly or anything because i did say she was pretty.
now whats your problem?
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2009
English is disturbing bawolomo. cheesy They said one of the most beautiful beauty queens in recent years. You need to see the most recent beauty queen to know where they are coming from. grin
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by dipo2much(m): 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2009
Fine couple
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by No2Atheism(m): 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2009
@topic

grin grin grin grin
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by whiteroses(f): 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2009
aww bless
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by Doofan(f): 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2009
shes followin the footsteps of the other beauty queens who date older men e.g bianca and ojukwu,miss nigeria and polo boss,etc,
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by Ekwere(m): 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2009
If I may ask , wht is the purpose of this thread? Gossiping, jealousy, backbitting or what are we going to derive from Joseph Yobo befriending her
Nairaland had turned to a soft magazine, please leave Yobo and Adaeze alone and let them get on with their lives.

Wetin be una own, na wa
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by dkings101(m): 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2009
Na pretty man wan chop? Wat if the babe no good in hse work and cooking? No be waste? She fine sha but I dey see her as wife of fashion and shopping and not wife to make husband happy in terms of cooking and stuff tat makes up a good wife.

Happy friending sha, as I no go say "Happy Married life" as dem never do "You may kiss this bribe, muuuah oo"
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by chamotex(m): 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2009
No wonder that bloody Yobo couldn't perform today.
He was busy thinking about the chick.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by sley4life(m): 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2009
Yobo, u & ur queen made us loose the match. I hope she feels good now with our coach. Viva SA2010
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by whiteroses(f): 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2009
amaka yen tun ti wafa surutu ni ibi wahala omo yen ti poju, hopefully ko mo itunmo ede ti mo n so yii, bibe e ko ayami je ni tutu ni, eru omo ye n ba mi, biitchi buruku ni lol ojowu to n jowu adaeze igwe oje gbadura ki ti e de shiior
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by THEAMAKA(f): 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2009
chei, Nigeria lost? sorry i wasnt following the thread.
chei!! so this is the one? see this adaeze, i hope she is happy now.
rubbish!

he was distracted because he couldnt get his mind of the gush gush he recieved prior to the game.
all these girls dating these footballers, i know they get plenty EGO!!

i also heard uche jombo is dating a footballer, but that story hasnt been confirmed, by uche herself. or has it?

me i go marry a footballer oo!!  grin grin grin
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by PAININASS: 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2009
Hmmmm,
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by PAININASS: 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2009
THE AMAKA:

even when i no here, someone must call me.

did i say the girl wasnt beautiful? eyo did i say she wasnt beautiful? im just saying i dont think she is one of the most beautiful maybe 5th in line.

of course there is agbani, chinenye, (stephanie oforka, even though she didnt win), munachi, ect
sheesh just my opinion.
doesnt mean im hating. its not like i said she was ugly or anything because i did say she was pretty.
now whats your problem?
THE AMAKA:

chei, Nigeria lost? sorry i wasnt following the thread.
chei!! so this is the one? see this adaeze, i hope she is happy now.
rubbish!

he was distracted because he couldnt get his mind of the gush gush he recieved prior to the game.
all these girls dating these footballers, i know they get plenty EGO!!

i also heard uche jombo is dating a footballer, but that story hasnt been confirmed, by uche herself. or has it?

me i go marry a footballer oo!!  grin grin grin
whiteroses:

amaka yen tun ti wafa surutu ni ibi wahala omo yen ti poju, hopefully ko mo itunmo ede ti mo n so yii, bibe e ko ayami je ni tutu ni, eru omo ye n ba mi, biitchi buruku ni lol ojowu to n jowu adaeze igwe oje gbadura ki ti e de shiior
AMAKA!!!!!!!! You need to translate this, i'M ALSO TRYING TO FIND THE MEANING
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by whiteroses(f): 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2009
PAININASS:

AMAKA!!!!!!!! You need to translate this,
paininass ma dale mi dakun ema translate e fun o edakun
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by THEAMAKA(f): 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2009
if what she says is to me and i cant read it, oh well, why should i care.

if that comment was referring to me, na wa for you oo.

yawn . . .
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by TOPE20001(f): 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2009
whiteroses:

Buahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin
were omo ni omo yen wink
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by PAININASS: 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2009
No i won't but if she ask for help,i will give her link to translate it
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by whiteroses(f): 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Buahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin
were omo ni omo yen wink
mz tope grin
paininass rara o
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by jaybee3(m): 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2009
why all of una come dey fear the little toad? she don bully una jam one corner abi.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by TOPE20001(f): 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2009
PAININASS:

No i won't but if she ask for help,i will give her link to translate it

like we care
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by THEAMAKA(f): 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2009
yawn to all you lame weak ass hos.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by PAININASS: 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2009
THE AMAKA:

if what she says is to me and i cant read it, oh well, why should i care.

if that comment was referring to me, na wa for you oo.

yawn . . .
You've got to care about this, its getting toooooooooooooooooooooooooo much, those ladies wan burn your villa this time arround
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by THEAMAKA(f): 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2009
let them lose their heads for all i care
if its giving them a bite in the ass, it aint my problem.
let nairaland give them a heart attack hahaha! cheesy
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by whiteroses(f): 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2009
jay bee:

why all of una come dey fear the little toad? she don bully una jam one corner abi.
mi o kan raye argument girl yen ni jare

TOPE2000!:

like we care
alie
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by TOPE20001(f): 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2009
THE AMAKA:

yawn to all you lame weak ass hos.

Eeya, you are also an ashewo?
it will get better, dnt worry
now i know why u r mentally disturbed wink
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by PAININASS: 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2009
THE AMAKA:

let them lose their heads for all i care
if its giving them a bite in the ass, it aint my problem.
let nairaland give them a heart attack hahaha! cheesy

AMAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DON GET YOUR SIZE!, YOU WORTH IT BABY! I NO GO SUPPORT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by chic2pimp(m): 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2009
whiteroses:

Hehehehehe  grin grin grin grin grin. AMAKA again. grin Wot crime did dat gyal commit on NL ehn.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by THEAMAKA(f): 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2009
they are so obsessed, am i biting that hard?
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by chamotex(m): 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2009
TOPE2000!:

like we care

Tope come over here and lets start our own romance.
You know imma be a footballer.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by PAININASS: 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2009
her crime!!!!! she was h8ing adaeze
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by TOPE20001(f): 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2009
chamotex:

Tope come over here and lets start our own romance.
You know imma be a footballer.

Lmao . . . .what happened to venessa?
Nna i hear THE AMAKA is available, she charges per hr cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Top Class Of Famous And Successful Celebrities Born In March / Odunlade Adekola, Lateef Osuolale (miliki) And Peter Fatomilola. OUR CONNECTION? / Meet Emeka Ike - The Luckiest Nigerian Celebrity Of The Moment! See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.