Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. (12969 Views)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo At Senator Ita-Giwa's Event (photos) / Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures / It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by chika98: 12:53am On Sep 09, 2009
chiogo:

I think the "especially for a naija girl" part has a negative innuendo to it, which is what Amaka may be referring to.
Are there not pretty naija girls?  undecided
Why do you lot keep paying attention to snide comments? They are there to provoke a response and the best thing to do is to IGNORE them. There are lots of pretty Nigerian women. No need to dispute it here.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by THEAMAKA(f): 12:54am On Sep 09, 2009
OKAY THEY ARE IGNORED.
BACK TO TOPIC.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 09, 2009
chiogo:

I think the "especially for a naija girl" part has a negative innuendo to it, which is what Amaka may be referring to.
Are there not pretty naija girls?  undecided
Agree.

I love myself cool
_______

How and when did this thread become a beauty/ugly issue? Even though the dude is ugly. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by chiogo(f): 12:59am On Sep 09, 2009
Na wa oo . . .LOL
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by TOPE20001(f): 1:00am On Sep 09, 2009
THE AMAKA:

and im childish? look at who's tryna start something else.
yawn . . .
female, oh oh.

no its not paining me but you seem really ridiculous.
anyway im outtie!   cool

Best thing u've said since u joined NL. clap for urself grin
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 09, 2009
@2chiogo

How was first day? smiley

@You love me too undecided
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by chiogo(f): 1:04am On Sep 09, 2009
@Gators, first day was cool. only had one class.
Chilling in my room now. lol
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by amebono1: 2:45am On Sep 09, 2009
ok, whts the issue here now?

who is finer between them tope, FL, and amaka

ok the finest is FL-Gattope

now can we go back to the topic

@topic

whatever happened to adaeze? has yobo given her his old bad pimples infected blood? this gurl was so pretty during the MBGN now she looks just ordinary to me, ki lo de yobo ,ki lo'n tu se ? angry
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by THEAMAKA(f): 4:07am On Sep 09, 2009
when adaeze doesnt have her glam squad and she isnt on point with makeup then i see why she would look average in that pic.
the pic was obviously random and she didnt have on professional makeup and all those other things.
she's pretty but of course you wouldnt expect her to look her best in a random photo like this.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by thameamead(f): 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2009
at least he's with a nigerian babe unike most african guys that hook up with white babes that always hang them out to dry when they are going thr a divorce or when they insist on half their wk wage to pay child support, am not against mixed relationship but i hate it when black footballers date white girls to fit in,
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by spikedcylinder: 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2009
Adaeze is a very very beautiful woman! She looks just like her mother.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by mamagee6(f): 7:15pm On Sep 19, 2009
We wish them well.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by german007(m): 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2009
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by mamagee6(f): 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2009
german007:

mame gee

are you a trouble maker like the real mama gee, ?lol

Now, what does your stupid question have to do with the post? angry
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by german007(m): 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2009
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by THEAMAKA(f): 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2009
^^^^
well then i guess that answered your first question, now didnt it?
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by german007(m): 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2009
@the amaka,

Lol, ur right , i think dats the answer to my question,
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by THEAMAKA(f): 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2009
done.
signed, sealed, delivered.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by tosyn92: 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2009
Not bad!

Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by kech(f): 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2009
grin grin grin Yobo's outfit is fine, but, there's something about the ways it sits on him lipsrsealed lipsrsealed , it looks gayish, or maybe it's just me grin grin grin
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by german007(m): 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2009
@kech

i think its just u , lol There is nothing gay about his outfit, its simply an euro-urban look,
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by kech(f): 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2009
I guess lol grin grin Don't mind me jor, living in the US especially in a state where gay marriage is legal has made me paranoid. Here 99% of the time, men who wear clingy clothes (except those working out), or men who open their shirt buttons to expose their chests usually are gay. The remaining 1% are the JJC's. Those that go about not knowing people percieve them as gay even though they are not. grin grin
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by THEAMAKA(f): 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2009
^^^^^^

i was thinking the same exact thing.
maybe in europe its cool and fashionable, but here in the states, NO WAY.
it looks gay. lol

his clothes arent that tight though, but still. lol
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by german007(m): 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2009
Il be very precise lol, thats a very english  look,  also common in france aswell

Correct me if im mistaken, but im sure american men still wear the the baggie look?
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by kech(f): 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2009
Depends on what you mean by baggy. Maybe like the jeans Yobo is putting on or a little looser. Not the MC hammer type sha. Don't get me wrong ooo, men do wear fitted tops here, but when it's too close as in one can start to see some man boobs people begin to suspect you. The popular fashion for most gay men here are clingy tops and skinny jeans. I agree fashion is different in Europe cos I have guy friends in London who dress "clingy".  Though they looked cute, I remember telling them they won't get away with that dressing here in the US without being thought of as gay. You can wear what you want but if you don't want  people thinking you may be gay, then you may need to comform a bit. It has become kinda like a culture thing. Gay people now have their own identity here in the US so there are certain things that make them stand out. For example, I had a beautiful rainbow colored dress and matching shoes, I stopped wearing it cos someone in school asked me if I was gay. I later found out that the gay flag is made up of the colors of the rainbow and most gay people sometimes wear rainbow colored dresses or accessories to show their gay pride. I quickly dashed that dress to someone in Naija shocked shocked .
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by sosisi(f): 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2009
Is he wearing a toupe in that first picture?
tufiakwa
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by german007(m): 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2009
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by THEAMAKA(f): 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2009
german007, what do you look like? grin
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by davidif: 7:02am On Sep 30, 2009
So na the girl una dey break head for be this

Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by german007(m): 8:52am On Sep 30, 2009
@the amaka,

You wana see or know what i look like?,
hmmmm okay where do i start, brief description, tall, about 6'5" brown skinned, athletic build, low hair, maybe some pics, lol
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by THEAMAKA(f): 8:58am On Sep 30, 2009
i wanna see pics, if you dont mind. lol
grin
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by semid4lyfe(m): 9:12am On Sep 30, 2009
The babe no bad na. Abeg, make una free am jare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Top Class Of Famous And Successful Celebrities Born In March / Meet Emeka Ike - The Luckiest Nigerian Celebrity Of The Moment! See Pics / AGAIN! Wizkid ‘caught’ Wet Kissing Victoria Kimani (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.