Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. (12964 Views)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo At Senator Ita-Giwa's Event (photos) / Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures / It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2009
@post
Dude is so ugly.

Where do we. .  . . nvm.

Ehrrrm she looked exotic in the Miss Nigeria contest, now she just lookslike a normal chic to me cool
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2009
Dayum!! d house is upside down undecided

@ Topic>>>>>>>>>>>wish em luck.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by PAININASS: 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2009
Hmmm
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by whiteroses(f): 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2009
people please sorry for my yoruba after the count of five lets stop making it off topic 5.4.3.2.1 lol

oh yes they are very lovely couple very beautiful gal and handsome guy, boy meet girl yay i'm so happy for them smiley
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by bawomolo(m): 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2009
this woman is a winch.

we lost the match because of her.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by chibaby5(f): 10:40pm On Sep 06, 2009
did we thot it waz 2-2 undecided
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by bawomolo(m): 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2009
chi-baby:

did we thot it waz 2-2 undecided

that's as good as a loss grin

we aren't qualifying anyway. na draw man go chop.

the away goal rule puts us in big trouble
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by chibaby5(f): 10:46pm On Sep 06, 2009
bawomolo:

that's as good as a loss grin

we aren't qualifying anyway. na draw man go chop.

the away goal rule puts us in big trouble

shocked shocked r u serious?? ! so we've not qualified again!?? sad sad
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by bawomolo(m): 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2009
not really o.

there is a mathematical chance but lets be real.

just watch Man U and forget about naija footie for now
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by chibaby5(f): 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2009
lol. . .heheheheheheh grin grin
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by Talis(f): 12:20am On Sep 07, 2009
@ poster, lovely couple! Adaeze's eyes are quite nice.
I don't see any correlation between the draw and Yobo's relationship with his GF oh!
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by iammodel(m): 1:53am On Sep 07, 2009
GO TWO LOVE BIRDS!

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.

HATERS THEY DON'T LIKE HER, COS THEY AIN'T GOING BE LIKE HER.

" FOR THE GIRLS"
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN HER, GO FOR A CONTEST!
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by Nezan(m): 9:56am On Sep 07, 2009
Come on, the gal is beautiful. waz up wit u people? bad belle!! grin
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by Meldrick(m): 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2009
Can this be the reason why he couldn't lift his leg yesterday?
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2009
Beauty opens doors sha!!

I really wanted to marry a celebrity or be a celebrity myself  but it was impossible for the reason above  tongue All the beauty queens get the richest bobos!! cry cry

In my next world, I have told God I want to be Beyonce  grin grin

Just kidding o!! before my hubby would see this post!! wink
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2009
we are in a group of death south africa 2010 and yobo just they enjoy himself home and away.best of luck
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by Utaroz(m): 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2009
, wishing the couple the best in life smiley
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by german007(m): 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2009
@utaroz.

Welldone bro

Wish dem the same here,
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by bgees(m): 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2009
No wonder he has been in poor form.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by german007(m): 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2009
@bgees?

What do you mean?

Can you please elaborate on your comment and tender your evidence?

Regards
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by NobleOnye(f): 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2009
who's business!, he could marry a falcon for all i care, he should just take us to the worldcup tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by 9ja4eva: 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2009
They look good together.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by Obasemo: 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2009
No wonder the guy can't deliver yesterday thinking about the new lovely Adaeze, lol ASS HOLES
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by semid4lyfe(m): 11:58pm On Sep 07, 2009
Yobo was probably daydreaming about Adaeze during the match - lol
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by CrudeOil2(m): 2:53am On Sep 08, 2009
Who gives a mess about them?
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by ausdy(m): 8:53am On Sep 08, 2009
see da guy self no get himself after adaeze don hammer arm f**3k
e go dey paly rubish this guys self upon all da oyibo wen him dey suck/Bleep for london e never do am grin
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by ausdy(m): 8:54am On Sep 08, 2009
but anyway da gurl fine but my queen is far more better than her though grin cheesy
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by gbagyiza: 10:17am On Sep 08, 2009
Joseph is a nice guy.I wish him and his pretty queen d best of luck.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by sley4life(m): 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2009
Adaeze,U don use pussi finish Yobo that he couldnt supervise our defence properly
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by davidif: 12:31am On Sep 09, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked omo, the chick is not bad at all, especially for a naija girl.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by chika98: 12:51am On Sep 09, 2009
She is a pretty girl
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by chiogo(f): 12:51am On Sep 09, 2009
I think the "especially for a naija girl" part has a negative innuendo to it, which is what Amaka may be referring to.
Are there not pretty naija girls?  undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

”Olisa Adibua And Others Sabotage Me On Radio” – Blackface / Who Is The Most Down To Earth Actress/actors In Nollywood: / See The Top Class Of Famous And Successful Celebrities Born In March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.