Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date (42747 Views)

"Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by ladyF(f): 2:20am On Jul 01, 2016
kelvyn7:

where have you been? sad
Been around smiley
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 2:31am On Jul 01, 2016
Funny how they are always in a relationship yet 30 they are still not married.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by blackwizwise(m): 3:18am On Jul 01, 2016
can a girl in this naija tell don jazzy that she is taken?money Is sweeter than holes
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by BlackOnassis(m): 3:28am On Jul 01, 2016
so u dey believe all these girls bah? undecided undecided undecided
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by ceejay4real(m): 3:38am On Jul 01, 2016
SWITANN:
not every girl is taken guy,you will soon find urs ok . just chill

Hi sweetie, pls call my line or ping me on WhatsApp ok. Waiting to hear from you. Take care dear!

CJ
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 3:42am On Jul 01, 2016
marvelck:
Like I said in one of my posts, there is no girl without a boyfriend. Even a Junior secondary school girl has a boyfriend. Every girl seem to be taken. Every girl you meet is in a relationship (which is a fact). So, what do you do when a girl you like is already in a relationship? Do you wait, wish and hope for her to break up with her boyfriend so that you can take over. Or create problems for her in her relationship, so that you can snatch her from her boyfriend? Which is what is happening these days. Since every girl seem to be taken, guys are simply snatching other people's girlfriends.

Exhibit 1 and/or exhibit 2 and/or a 12" personality wink

Works every time.

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Bobbysmart6(m): 4:23am On Jul 01, 2016
Wat concise me.concise grl. undecided
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by dahmie2013: 5:08am On Jul 01, 2016
Not true bro, I'm not taken, but don't need u eida. smiley
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Progress2468(m): 5:25am On Jul 01, 2016
No girl is single, either you snatch from someone or you share with someone
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Omonigeriarere: 5:46am On Jul 01, 2016
ladyF:
Chai, OP I can completely relate to your plight. All the guys I like that are "dateable" are taken and I don't want to be a bf snatcher.

God the boo provider must send us our own boo before next val by fire by force!, click like to say Amen... cry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Haba Lady F! But you told me your hands are full nau: na now I know say na 'shakara oloje'.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Vikky014(f): 5:52am On Jul 01, 2016
Toks2008:

Wrong as how
Are you not in an affair with me grin
hahahahaha. hw can i b in an affair wt a married Man..LAI LAI
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by hardbody: 6:14am On Jul 01, 2016
damify:
Hmmmm,sorry not every girl is taking,but pray for a divine connection that would link yours to you,just like I am praying for mine right now.

I thought God was speaking to me until I reviewed your profile pic. grin cheesy
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by LAUWALI222(m): 6:16am On Jul 01, 2016
Iam 25 I need sugar mummy of middle age 20
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by tenderlaw(m): 6:17am On Jul 01, 2016
herzern:

Bro......get over your pride first before looking for a chick.....I can't let my younger sister marry someone like you......"I work in a company,simple!"..........

[size=32pt]BE HUMBLE[/size]

Ogbeni, you sef try and be humble. What makes you think you have any choice over who your sister marries?
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by chinexxx(m): 6:27am On Jul 01, 2016
marvelck:
Like I said in one of my posts, there is no girl without a boyfriend. Even a Junior secondary school girl has a boyfriend. Every girl seem to be taken. Every girl you meet is in a relationship (which is a fact). So, what do you do when a girl you like is already in a relationship? Do you wait, wish and hope for her to break up with her boyfriend so that you can take over. Or create problems for her in her relationship, so that you can snatch her from her boyfriend? Which is what is happening these days. Since every girl seem to be taken, guys are simply snatching other people's girlfriends.
some people can lie
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Ghost447(m): 6:33am On Jul 01, 2016
herzern:

Bro......get over your pride first before looking for a chick.....I can't let my younger sister marry someone like you......"I work in a company,simple!"..........

Or I have a job.

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 01, 2016
herzern:

you dey mind the proud Donald trump idiot, he is here boasting of a great job yet those without great jobs are dating 5correct girls, let him get over his proud poor self before a girl accepts him.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by goodgate: 6:35am On Jul 01, 2016
omojesun:
I am 23 years old, engineering graduate living in Lagos searching assiduously for a babe intelligent and beautiful.

Thanks smiley
Na because of babe you drop CV so? check OLX or JUMIA.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by spencekat(m): 6:37am On Jul 01, 2016
Vikky014:
u r very wrong pls
The dude is very very wrong.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by omolola15(m): 6:38am On Jul 01, 2016
happney65:
use juju on her and she will be all yours...Simple..omolola15 come and see yeye talk.. cheesy

Money is the only juju he needs.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Vikky014(f): 6:41am On Jul 01, 2016
spencekat:
The dude is very very wrong.
exactly mydear
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by goodgate: 6:46am On Jul 01, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
Free Advert!!!!!
I'm single.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Ghostofsparta1(m): 6:48am On Jul 01, 2016
SWITANN:
not every girl is taken guy,you will soon find urs ok . just chill
I love this especially because it's coming from a lady
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Youngpo413: 7:01am On Jul 01, 2016
chibuikegn:
If every girl is in relationship, every guy is also in a relationship. Including u. The issue here is that everyone wants to upgrade to a better & stronger relationship based on d level or class d believe d belong.
TOUCHE!
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by EOOJ(m): 7:02am On Jul 01, 2016
amtaken:
Amtaken

the fact that your taken dosent necessarily mean other ladies are.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 01, 2016
I am here, come and date me.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by goodgate: 7:10am On Jul 01, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Try Obalende Under Bridge, dem boku wela.

BAD GUY. Na ashy zone b dat oh.

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by gbaskiboy: 7:10am On Jul 01, 2016
herzern:

love your HUMBLE reply to him.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by humilitypays(m): 7:12am On Jul 01, 2016

The problem is: if for instance we have 100 ladies and 100 guys in Nigeria now, 15 guys out of the 100 guys are dating 95 girls out of the 100 girls, and making these 95 girls to say: I am in a relationship, but with who

Like 1 guy is dating 10 girls and making them say they are in a relationship and turning down other guys coming for them. Unfortunately, out of the 10 girls, the guy may only like and have good plan for just 1...meaning the remaining 9 are single but don't know until the guy is done catching temporary fun with them and flee.

The reason why few guys are dating all the girls is because of 21st century women's high taste, expectation, and desires in a man that majority of men in Nigeria (considering the economy) can't meet up, hence these ladies end up accepting the same man their friends and aunties have also accepted to date grin

The summary is, most girls think they are in a relationship, but the truth is few guys are dating plenty girls, while most guys are actually single and searching.

Our leaders need to make the economy favorable enough to produce more buoyant young men, if not, in years to come, one financially capable man will be dating 50 girls‎cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 01, 2016
grin I suspect this my nigga

goodgate:
BAD GUY. Na ashy zone b dat oh.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by goodgate: 7:14am On Jul 01, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
grin I suspect this my nigga
I b good guy oh.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by ChukwuIbrahim: 7:18am On Jul 01, 2016
my 2 seed of kuli kuli & bowl of kunu 4 u OP, wat I do iz diz, "I c any gurl I like, she puttin on ring on d weddin finger, I skelewu away. If Not, 4get me. I chase anythin". grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple's Prewedding Photos Killer Pose / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met / 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.