Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,744 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date (42749 Views)

"Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by lodphil(m): 11:59am On Jul 02, 2016
Vikky014:
joe4christ indeed....Try dis wt me u wil loose me 4ver
But why do u gals play DAT hard to get shiii when u know u really lyk a guy
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Vikky014(f): 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
lodphil:
But why do u gals play DAT hard to get shiii when u know u really lyk a guy
y do u guys tak girls dt fall so easily for u guys as cheap
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
AmuEwu:

In refrence to your signature

..... But you were African before the white man came
Yoruba not African. It was when the white men came that they created Africa and Nigeria.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by lodphil(m): 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
Vikky014:
y do u guys tak girls dt fall so easily for u guys as cheap
lol,not all guys.Mind u dat when u suffer a guy u really lyk and know u will later agree to date,it pisses the guy off especially if d guy really lyks u.That likeness might turn to hate,so d guy might just bid his tym,waiting for u to fall in order to chop and clean mouth, just to hurt u.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Vikky014(f): 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
lodphil:
lol,not all guys.Mind u dat when u suffer a guy u really lyk and know u will later agree to date,it pisses the guy off especially if d guy really lyks u.That likeness might turn to hate,so d guy might just bid his tym,waiting for u to fall in order to chop and clean mouth, just to hurt u.
ntn lyk forming. u dnt expect any girl to say yes the very first time of asking her out. the best way to do dt is to b close to her bfore making ur intention knwn
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by lodphil(m): 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
Vikky014:
ntn lyk forming. u dnt expect any girl to say yes the very first time of asking her out. the best way to do dt is to b close to her bfore making ur intention knwn
ur answer seems logical,buh we both know gals ain't dis logical in real lyf.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by lodphil(m): 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
Vikky014:
some don't just don't know when to stop playing hard to get, even when u get very close to them,maybe until they see u with another gal that is finer Dan them.

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Vikky014(f): 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
lodphil:
ur answer seems logical,buh we both know gals ain't dis logical in real lyf.
we are dear
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Vikky014(f): 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
lodphil:
some don't just don't know when to stop playing hard to get, even when u get very close to them,maybe until they see u with another gal that is finer Dan them.
well u said some so u r right
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by lodphil(m): 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
Vikky014:
we are dear
Most of u are not,though u might belong to d few that are.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by lodphil(m): 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
Vikky014:
well u said some so u r right
happy u align urself with the truth
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Vikky014(f): 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
lodphil:
lodphil:
happy u align urself with the truth
lodphil:
alright. hv a gr8 day
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by lodphil(m): 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
Vikky014:
alright. hv a gr8 day
u too
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by AmuEwu: 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

Yoruba not African. It was when the white men came that they created Africa and Nigeria.

I couldn't guess your tribe that's why.

So did you read the novel or watched the movie
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
AmuEwu:

I couldn't guess your tribe that's why.

So did you read the novel or watched the movie
Both!
But I love the book moreeeeeeeeee.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by SMARTKOSSY: 10:47am On Jul 03, 2016
ladyF:

lol safe journey kiss

How u tho...Mr. NL competition is now open...
Av u nominated me? @kossyablaze not this one
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by ladyF(f): 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
SMARTKOSSY:
Av u nominated me? @kossyablaze not this one
On it.

Oya send your handsome pishures sharparly before dem close gate.. grin
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Vikky014(f): 7:52am On Jul 14, 2016
lebete3000:

When a lady likes you more than her man She'll likely deny his guy to try her luck with you.
lies
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by kevindd: 10:46am On Jul 29, 2016
I can't find a good girl for me too... I have tried different dating websites and apps and nothing... I will go for a marriage agency from http://www.ukrainianfiancee.com now, I heard some positive thing about it, so I hope it will work. I want to get a good wife and mother for my children
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by kizyalex10(m): 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
guente02:

So what these girls are after is marriage and nothing more. What about me thats barely 24 years old what do u suggest i do with my time.
hustle brother,women comes naturally @ d right time nd if u happens to be successful by the time u re ready to settle down,then it's an advantage
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by kizyalex10(m): 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
truthsayer007:

I noticed this too

But what causes this though?
because as a young girl,they re spoilt with choice of men who wooo them so concentrating on one man is a bit hard but when they get to a stage where money is no longer the problem,but settling down,u will see them reset thier mindd set

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met / 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon / 5 Thing You Should Never Do When In A Casual Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.