Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

To Tell Or Not To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Tell Or Not To? (526 Views)

My Past Holds A Very Dark Secret,should I Tell Or Bury It? / How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You / I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Tell Or Not To? by danduchi(m): 11:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
Re: To Tell Or Not To? by ouigy99(m): 11:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
As you ask us, Na who we go ask?
such questions are really hard to answer. had your friend told the man and he died just the way he'd did as his wife confessed,dont you think that will be more painful to your friend?
personally, I won't go around doing amebo and telling one spouse that the other spouse did this or that.
had I been your friend, I will have met the cheating wife and let her know I knew her games and advice her to stop, that way my conscience will be at peace; if she chooses, she can stop it continue.
but you will never see me going to tell her husband .
Re: To Tell Or Not To? by pjsmart(m): 11:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
Wet in concern your friend? Is he the man watchman? if he tell the man, who go tell am wetin him own girl friend dey for him back
Re: To Tell Or Not To? by Flexherbal(m): 11:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
Some people prefer not to be told.
Re: To Tell Or Not To? by foolinlove(f): 3:42am On Jul 01, 2016
You should always tell, is the right thing to do.

What happens after tha is not up to you. They take the information and act the way they want. They may not even believe you.

But when you tell you have to realise that you can never be friends with those people again. While one party might thank you, the cheating party will see that you are the problem and blame you for the demise of the relationship insteadof looking at their own behavior.

It's called shooting the messenger.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Give The Money Back Or Not??? / How Can A Lady Survive When She Has No Relationship With Her Mother? / The Menance Of Self-pleasuring And Wild Implications On This Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.