Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Handling A Selfish And Nagging Partner. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handling A Selfish And Nagging Partner. (799 Views)

'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy / I Just Realised How Selfish And Wicked My Girlfriend Really Can Be / Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Handling A Selfish And Nagging Partner. by mizzochocinco: 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
I have been engaged to this guy for sometime now but you know as a sharp geh I make sure my car always has a spare tyre wink I recently decided to leave him because my other guy has been showing me more love. Taking me out and stuffs.

My fiance has become suspicious and he does not let my phone rest with messages and calls. Every time i'm with my other guy I have to switch my phone off because this bastard wants to pour sand for my garri! This thing is very annoying!

Today this man had the guts to come to my house with a small suit case. He told his wife that he was going on a business trip and other nonsense like that. This man said he wants to be close to me because he wants to make sure that I am not seeing other men! I was very annoyed because I was planning to go out of town with my other guy. I had to lie to the other guy that my sister was sick so I had to go to her school to take care to nurse her back to health.

This my fiance is annoying he expects me to cook for him and hold him and pat him like a little dog! Why did he not bring his maid to do all of that for him, or better yet stayed at home with his wife and frustrate her instead. I have never bothered him, why is he bothering me? I want to enjoy my life and I do not want to all this wahala because my father has not received any bride price o!

How do you deal with a nagging partner, mature advise only.
Re: Handling A Selfish And Nagging Partner. by topgear(m): 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
Your Fiance who is married came to your house to spend days with you to see that your not double dating.

So you want be a second wife....or you are just one silly dude behind this profile??
Re: Handling A Selfish And Nagging Partner. by Flexherbal(m): 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
Systematically.
Re: Handling A Selfish And Nagging Partner. by bitchcrafts: 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
grin
Re: Handling A Selfish And Nagging Partner. by halfricanadian(f): 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
Your fiance is a married man? grin grin mehn cool gist

1 Like

Re: Handling A Selfish And Nagging Partner. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
topgear:
Your Fiance who is married came to your house to spend days with you to see that your not double dating.

So you want be a second wife....or you are just one silly dude behind this profile??

I tire for this op sef! grin
Re: Handling A Selfish And Nagging Partner. by HoneyB10(f): 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
Married fiance, you need JESUS
Re: Handling A Selfish And Nagging Partner. by mizzochocinco: 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
topgear:

Me? Second wife? Am I mad? Who gave me juju to become second wife?
Re: Handling A Selfish And Nagging Partner. by dachaste(f): 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
chaii babe, how com ur fiance is married?

and u dey hapi dey call urself sharp ghurl, so u tink say d guy no get sense be dat? him go jus dey spend him money for ur head just like dat?
wise up joor guys are not smiling
Re: Handling A Selfish And Nagging Partner. by henrydadon(m): 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
this is what happens when two smart ass are in a relationship

U are coming here talking about a nagging fiancee when it obvious you are not the submissive kinda woman.

please free that bros and go back to your new toy boy who is ready to spend for u.
Re: Handling A Selfish And Nagging Partner. by mizzochocinco: 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2016
henrydadon:
this is what happens when two smart ass are in a relationship

U are coming here talking about a nagging fiancee when it obvious you are not the submissive kinda woman.

please free that bros and go back to your new toy boy who is ready to spend for u.

Who said I cannot be submissive? So because i refused to cook for him because I wanted to have some fun out of town it means I cannot be submissive? Mind yourself!
Re: Handling A Selfish And Nagging Partner. by henrydadon(m): 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
mizzochocinco:
Who said I cannot be submissive? So because i refused to cook for him because I wanted to have some fun out of town it means I cannot be submissive? Mind yourself!
tell me what woman in her right mind will refuse to cook for her soon to be husband.

the only thing u are Interested in is money.
Re: Handling A Selfish And Nagging Partner. by Moana(f): 6:17am On Jul 04, 2016
Ogini? grin

(1) (Reply)

Add Me If U Pleased With My Post / 5 Categories Of Guys You Should Not Vote For As Mr. Nairaland / Will You Slap Your Bae For 5million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.