Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? (31138 Views)

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Vincad: 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
No way. First date and she's already asking for money, nawa ooh. sad
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by sayyid(m): 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
That is to tell you that the girl is after your pocket

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by egedege1(m): 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
Cutehector:
Wen u just got out of ban and u don't want to bash anyone grin
Lol....welcome back from exile
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
Story..
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
bruzrecordz:
Hi guys..
This is something that has being troubling me for some times now, infact it's one of the reasons I have practically stopped asking girls out on a date...just as the question goes...na gud tin to giv a bae money for d first tym as una finish una date either Mr Biggs or tantalizer or pepperoni etc..

Let me gist you what happened on Saturday...on Wednesday I met a very cute girl inside a bank (UBA ph) I was scared talking to her so I spied on her name..as a sharp guy opened my fb, search her and I sent a request..a day later she accept and we started chatting..I later open up to her about I got her name.. She was so impressed on my actions..I asked her out on a date, she agreed, we went out, a nice restaurant, couple of jokes, then later a movie..after everything I took her back to her house..when I got to my house..she called me and said am too stingy for her liking..so i asked her how...she said..y I no give her money as I dey go back.
Abeg help me did I do something wrong?.

I can't laugh.
It seems she did you a favour by going out with you lol.

Are you her father?
Your still asking if you did wrong.
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Sirmuel1(m): 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
Na people like you dey spoil girls grin

Money after dance? Na wa o grin

Some people no wan pay after sex, not to talk of dance grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Cutehector(m): 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
egedege1:
Lol....welcome back from exile
thank Bruv.

Team falconey bro. Ur support will be highly appreciated.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Memyselfu2009(m): 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nigerian Ladies u must be rich to date them it all about Money Money Money. Am tired of. Being single but am scared of asking a Vampire OuT

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by souljaboi51(m): 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
I would block her, delete every link i have with her. what kind of hungry babe is this na?

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by VaginaTerrorist(m): 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
'
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by MrCork: 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
bruzrecordz:
Hi guys..
This is something that has being troubling me for some times now, infact it's one of the reasons I have practically stopped asking girls out on a date...just as the question goes...na gud tin to giv a bae money for d first tym as una finish una date either Mr Biggs or tantalizer or pepperoni etc..

Let me gist you what happened on Saturday...on Wednesday I met a very cute girl inside a bank (UBA ph) I was scared talking to her so I spied on her name..as a sharp guy opened my fb, search her and I sent a request..a day later she accept and we started chatting..I later open up to her about I got her name.. She was so impressed on my actions..I asked her out on a date, she agreed, we went out, a nice restaurant, couple of jokes, then later a movie..after everything I took her back to her house..when I got to my house..she called me and said am too stingy for her liking..so i asked her how...she said..y I no give her money as I dey go back.

. YOU DO NOT PAY A REAL LADY....YOU PAY PROSTITUTE...ANY FEMALE WHO TAKE PAYMENT IS A PROSTITUTE...PRIRRRRRROD!!! (((( thank me later!))) angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
bruzrecordz:
Hi guys..

You started well but ended badly by not responding immediately with this, "I'M SO SORRY, I NEVER KNEW YOU WERE THIS WORTHLESS".

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by pressplay411(m): 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
Actually in 9ja clime, it's morally, socially and religiously wrong not to give her somsomthg. Well, unless its obvious she earns more than u!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by egedege1(m): 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
grin
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Mega72(m): 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
It all depends on the iunderstanding both has!!it mustn't be so..apply wisdom!
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Tamakay(m): 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
The babe in question just disappoints me. After that ur spending, I expect her to call and thank u for being caring and not asking for sex on a first date. Guy u haven't done anything wrong ok

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by schumastic(m): 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
bruzrecordz:
Hi guys..

yes you were wrong, infact it will wrong of you, if you didn't reply back by asking her, if her dad or uncle gave you money to her.
when I say most naija ladies don't know what a date mean, they will call for my head..pls ladies try and google out the meaning of "DATE", you will get a better knowledge because ignorance is not an excuse.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by echodrum(m): 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
Did you pay her TP to and fro? If yes, no need for pocket money but if your did not, you were supposed to be a gentleman.
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Greenbullet(m): 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
sincerely,since I bleeped my pastors two daughters ,I lost regard for ladies ,only a few have dignity.op,u met a karashika asking for koroshinkov indirectly.
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by GoldenJAT(m): 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
invite her again! take her 2 Mr biggs, buy what u want for urself and Just be laffing... she can go and kill herself after that.... and 2 even think she has a boyfriend is pathetic.
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by ENDTIMELIFE: 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hi guys..

That's how some Ladies misbehave nowadays , they love money more than their parents.
You flirts them with your car, take them out to a nice restaurant and after they will still expect money from you, CHEAP OLOSHO GIRLS

Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by LuveU2(f): 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
Cutehector:
thank Bruv.

Team falconey bro. Ur support will be highly appreciated.
TeamFal cheesywink

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by MrCork: 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
Vincad:
No way. First date and she's already asking for money, nawa ooh. sad

...corrrection ...we pay only prostitutes....if she ask for moniney at anytime then tecknicaly...she a prosssritute!!!!(no oofeinse) angry

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by swizzdre(m): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
I need to introduce some niccas to coda,ref,and blunt to toughen den up. so many soft dudes around
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Nyceguy92: 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
[quote author=bruzrecordz post=47160091]

Going on a date is not going on a money-making venture.
It was so so out of place for the girl to expect money from you, even if it wasn't a first date.

The civilized thing to do after a date is to take the lady home if you have a ride - bike, keke or car...
Or pay for her transportation. You can also walk her home where possible.

The lady has just given you a glimpse of her type: materialistic and double dealing type. She has no dignity.
If I were you, I would backtrack and let whatever has developed so far to fizzle out.
Do not be carried away by mere outward looks.
Take this seriously as a prophesy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by redcliff: 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
bruzrecordz:
Hi guys..

Omo your wussy no get part 2... you act am finish.. deeeemn!
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
bruzrecordz:
Hi guys..

She is trying to magarize you.

A nigerian lady's brain is broken into compartments.

1. My fuckboy(baby),

2. Maga ( her mugus who spend on every request she makes for fear of her rejection).

3. Friendzoned guys ( She calls them My friends and they offer recharge cards once in a while ) : These ones she is always stringing them along that one day she will bleep them.

Nigerian girls are not bad but nah the economic situation. A girl who wants to date you will still date you whether you give her money or not. Nah shakara and time e go take you.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
Cutehector:
Wen u just got out of ban and u don't want to bash anyone grin
Jxt make it less conc nah grin
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by DrTims(m): 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
That lady na very stupid gal. Money for what?? After dropping her off at her place. She no get sense... shocked
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by schumastic(m): 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
bruzrecordz:
Hi guys..

yes you were wrong if you didn't reply back by asking her, if her dad or uncle gave you money to give to her.
when I say most naija ladies don't know what a date mean, they will call for my head..pls ladies try and google out the meaning of "DATE", you will get a better knowledge because ignorance is not an excuse.
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Cutehector(m): 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
LuveU2:
TeamFal cheesywink
if I konk u eh... see her small yarnsh be shouting team fal. Shebi he has collected from u na.

U will not giv me my own grin
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Coolguy89(m): 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
Some girls do that,which makes them look so low.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Set To Tie The Knot On Saturday / Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday / All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.