Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,065 members, 7,956,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:03 AM

Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? (31769 Views)

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by wildQuincy(f): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
truthsayer007:

Well, its just funny that every girl says the same so as not to look like the Guy in questions is paying for sex.

At the end of the day, you will still stylishly ask for money one way or the other.

So abeg cut the bullshit and be real !

Kk
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by bruzrecordz(m): 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
egedege1:
Lol....welcome back from exile
my instructor I hail u boss..
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by elkon(m): 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
Sparkles003:

Only one with a proverty mentality thinks this way.just cos you want to spend a few thousands she has to touch down on you bed firsf.
hmmm nice speech .. continue spending on gals because of toto.. mumu .. do u need to entice dem with money b4 dey gree 4 u.. Since na I never chop like dem dem go dey carry..
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by salt16: 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
It saddens me to say that you have invested your money on a bad product, dump the lady fast she is not good for you. A lady that expects you to give her money on a 1st date will drive you insane with requests after you start a relationship with her.
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by phlemzy: 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
LuveU2:
Ive had to call it off with a guy after he tried giving me money immediately past our first date.

Firstly, its cheapening
Secondly, disrespectful and rude
Thirdly, it just shows i made a mistake dating a boy.

Well, as for the Op, sluts would always be sluts and they must live too. embarassed
Hmm...interesting reading ur view. The girl in question must be a typical 'I never chop' girl. She ought to have been reasonable by not concluding after the very first date. After all, Op paid for all the expenses of the outing.
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Keebee4bowale: 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ahhhhhhhh ahhhhhh u ar just a stngy man, u shud hv gv her litle amount now. Atleast she came to d meeting point wit her money; she cant cope wit u b dat o.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by anigbajumo(m): 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
oodua1stson:
Na her type go open mouth like goat de shout gender equality

At least in foreign countries, you either spilt the cost of the food you eat or you or the lady might deicde to pick up the bill.

Not that she will be expecting to get paid for nothing

Completely out of content....

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by kiddkash(m): 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
krak101:
Did you get the message
yeah
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by egedege1(m): 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
bruzrecordz:
my instructor I hail u boss..
Have we met before?
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by snowking: 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
habeemurfty:
Hello ouse, pls am new here, aw do I comment on post?
under the person's post cliq QUOTE and type ur reply @ d end
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Mcowubaba: 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
All those misguided Feminist ventilating upandown, we will not see them on this thread undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by NemzySeries(m): 12:11am On Jul 04, 2016
wildQuincy:
I honestly don't fancy it atall undecided once you give me money after a date, I will never take you seriously because my head starts recieving some funny ideas about you and that could make me very uncomfortable! Even if I chose to have sex with you as a guy, pls don't give me money after the whole deal because you will never see me anywhere near you again! I know a lot of naija babes will not agree but that's just me.
nice 1 but sumtimes most pple's public conduct is based on deir xperience in life & kind of environment dey grew up frm which makes it difficult aving similar idea to urs.....i equally made same mistake to a fwend's sis I tuk on a date casually & gave her sum cash 4 bike frm were I dropped her to deir hauz & since den itz bin money related requests or wanting me to take her places dat wud sap out real cash frm me
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Ogudasa(m): 12:19am On Jul 04, 2016
Anabel:

You will never get a wife material if all you see in a lady is f**king her. I totally disagree with number 7. Even though my picture perfect date is a private bar with a live football game. The only reason I'll be on a guy's bed for first date is if he has no chair and I'm waiting for him to out on his shoes so we can go watch the football match in a cool bar grin
serious.. Do You play Football?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by OMOBABAYEMI: 6:29am On Jul 04, 2016
quote author
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by krak101(m): 8:04am On Jul 04, 2016
kiddkash:

yeah
Good. Well new words are formed and added to the dictionary regularly grin
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 04, 2016
LuveU2:
Ive had to call it off with a guy after he tried giving me money immediately past our first date.

Firstly, its cheapening

Well, as for the Op, sluts would always be sluts and they must live too. embarassed

My number 1 crush... hafar na, let us work together na, your people vote for Kinginvahala till the finals and my people vote for your guy till d finals. Deal?
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by LuveU2(f): 8:36am On Jul 04, 2016
[quote author=kinglee1 post=47187286]

My number 1 crush... hafar na, let us work together na, your people vote for Kinginvahala till the finals and my people vote for your guy till d finals. Deal? [/quote deal wink
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 04, 2016
[quote author=LuveU2 post=47187792][/quote]

That's my pretty angel. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by souljaboi51(m): 9:54am On Jul 04, 2016
sainty2k3:

bros u can lie o . Na ur type dey spoil babe with money just to chop kpekus
lol...spending money is not the issue. i like to have a good time but when she shows such hungry girl attitude, am done. eez not by force to chop kpekus grin
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by rosieluv(f): 10:00am On Jul 04, 2016
Cutehector:
Wen u just got out of ban and u don't want to bash anyone grin
welcom bak
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by snrguy5(m): 8:10am On Jul 05, 2016
www.xpnaija.tk is out for you
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by SHOCK7(m): 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
LuveU2:

Firstly, its cheapening

Well said babe, how 're you doing?
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by LuveU2(f): 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
SHOCK7:

Well said babe, how 're you doing?
I am doing very fyn smiley how re u?
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
Well, it depends on the kind of girl.
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by SHOCK7(m): 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
LuveU2:
I am doing very fyn smiley how re u?
lovely,i sent you a pm hope you reply!
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by LuveU2(f): 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
SHOCK7:

lovely,i sent you a pm hope you reply!
oops let me get to know u here first tongue
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by SHOCK7(m): 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
LuveU2:
oops let me get to know u here first tongue
Dat was the intention of the pm so we 'ld know each other out of public domain!
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Harinholar(f): 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lolss.....like seriously I can't count d number of babe who drop comment here..it's not funny @all.. giving a lady money after all diz is Bullshit...and to me I wll give d guy names immediately.....and wll never be serious with mi.....if u are d responsible type(guyz now) don't cajole a lady with ur money @first date u wll become a maga....#harinholar#
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Austynzike: 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
How can u gv a woman money in his first date.
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by blazertech: 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
How I Get Paid On My BLOG Without Using Google Adsense... Click Here To Know More.....| Click » http://entloaded.ga/forum2_theme_112803856.xhtml?tema=13

Complete 2016/2017 Neco Gce Real, Correct Time Table.....| Click » http://entloaded.ga/forum2_theme_112803856.xhtml?tema=12

55% of Nigerians are unaware of this killer sickness that crushes swiftly.....| Click » http://entloaded.ga/forum2_theme_112803861.xhtml?tema=142

Rihanna Cleared by way of French court In Plagiarism Case.....| Click » http://entloaded.ga/forum2_theme_112803859.xhtml?tema=101

Pryse component methods With Chocolate city track, Launches New Record Label I.C.O.N.....| Click » http://entloaded.ga/forum2_theme_112803859.xhtml?tema=100

How I Get Paid On My BLOG Without Using Google Adsense... Click Here To Know More.....| Click » http://entloaded.ga/forum2_theme_112803856.xhtml?tema=13

Complete 2016/2017 Neco Gce Real, Correct Time Table.....| Click » http://entloaded.ga/forum2_theme_112803856.xhtml?tema=12

55% of Nigerians are unaware of this killer sickness that crushes swiftly.....| Click » http://entloaded.ga/forum2_theme_112803861.xhtml?tema=142

Rihanna Cleared by way of French court In Plagiarism Case.....| Click » http://entloaded.ga/forum2_theme_112803859.xhtml?tema=101

Pryse component methods With Chocolate city track, Launches New Record Label I.C.O.N.....| Click » http://entloaded.ga/forum2_theme_112803859.xhtml?tema=100
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by ceejayxy(m): 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
be wary of ph babes, make dem no open office for ya head
Re: Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 10, 2016
My broda, u didn't do anything wrong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" / My Pre-wedding Pics / Couple Rock Matching Shorts In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.