Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

UNILORIN & Tablet PC, Wifi And Sweatshirts: By A Concerned Student Of UNILORIN - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILORIN & Tablet PC, Wifi And Sweatshirts: By A Concerned Student Of UNILORIN (46829 Views)

Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation / Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILORIN & Tablet PC, Wifi And Sweatshirts: By A Concerned Student Of UNILORIN by Banwod1st(m): 11:14am On Jul 14, 2016
I honestly hope something is done as early as possible...this was not how Unilorin was when i was there during Prof Isiak Oloyede's regime...proudly Better by Far!!!
Re: UNILORIN & Tablet PC, Wifi And Sweatshirts: By A Concerned Student Of UNILORIN by sexyellency(m): 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
sugarwiz:
I sound lyk ur mom ryt...lol...yeah u av to b sorry I checked ur gender ....I wasn't surprised
No, like my side chick
Re: UNILORIN & Tablet PC, Wifi And Sweatshirts: By A Concerned Student Of UNILORIN by sugarwiz(f): 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
sexyellency:
No, like my side chick
Lol...Lair! U can't afford it... but seriously ur comeback is stupid

Re: UNILORIN & Tablet PC, Wifi And Sweatshirts: By A Concerned Student Of UNILORIN by sugarwiz(f): 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
sexyellency:
No, like my side chick
Lol.. every car needs a spare tire incase the main one wears out... but seriously ur comeback is stupid

Re: UNILORIN & Tablet PC, Wifi And Sweatshirts: By A Concerned Student Of UNILORIN by sexyellency(m): 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
sugarwiz:

Lol.. every car needs a spare tire incase the main one wears out... but seriously ur comeback is stupid
Don't take it personal I only told you how you sound..you don't even look like her coz she's prettier than you are.
Re: UNILORIN & Tablet PC, Wifi And Sweatshirts: By A Concerned Student Of UNILORIN by sugarwiz(f): 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
sexyellency:
Don't take it personal I only told you how you sound..you don't even look like her coz she's prettier than you are.
I knw I sound lyk ur momma...u fool. Nd if I do sound lyk ur syd chick...den u are one lucky son of a b*tch
Re: UNILORIN & Tablet PC, Wifi And Sweatshirts: By A Concerned Student Of UNILORIN by sugarwiz(f): 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
sexyellency:
Take wat personal.....lol......"cus she's PRETTIER Dan me".... wee u trying to b mean very immatured of u.lmao
Y would I care it not lyk I'm tripping 4 u. U are so vintage. Buy some brains
Re: UNILORIN & Tablet PC, Wifi And Sweatshirts: By A Concerned Student Of UNILORIN by SuPeRq(f): 3:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Make u no open my yansh o. That name is unique and it won't take time to identify me if Unilorin members of staff dey here o
I go open am tell dem your Reg number UIL/PG...........
Re: UNILORIN & Tablet PC, Wifi And Sweatshirts: By A Concerned Student Of UNILORIN by UEDIBO: 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
darlingnuel:
You mean Ph.D? Or PHD for 'PULL HIM DOWN'?
Ph.D
Re: UNILORIN & Tablet PC, Wifi And Sweatshirts: By A Concerned Student Of UNILORIN by ayoxelee(m): 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
lardeipo:

as a student, after collectn d tab due to some reasons, u want to resell it. Either because u hv one already, nt given to u by d school or u needed money. d highest amount they will price d tab is 6000 compared to d 20,000 plus they collect frm their students. nd funny enuff, u make payments for d tab first b4 payn for d school fees.
yea..thats cox dy knw its a unilorin tab not cox dy value d tab at that amount. d u boder to ask hw mch it is sold at challenge
Re: UNILORIN & Tablet PC, Wifi And Sweatshirts: By A Concerned Student Of UNILORIN by ayoxelee(m): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
Obiwiz:

Young man, you're a problem to ur generation. Are you in the school as student or staff? Or you just like to support negative trends and practices? Dat sweatshirt given to them can't be worth more than #500(retail price) in the open market.
I didnt say dat... I said myt i.e I dunno but it's posible
Re: UNILORIN & Tablet PC, Wifi And Sweatshirts: By A Concerned Student Of UNILORIN by sexyellency(m): 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
sugarwiz:

Take wat personal.....lol......"cus she's PRETTIER Dan me".... wee u trying to b mean very immatured of u.lmao
Y would I care it not lyk I'm tripping 4 u. U are so vintage. Buy some brains
Babe, e nor dey tire you? since yesterday wey we don dey on top dis matter..it's okay, you no bad sha.
Re: UNILORIN & Tablet PC, Wifi And Sweatshirts: By A Concerned Student Of UNILORIN by sexyellency(m): 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
sugarwiz:

I knw I sound lyk ur momma...u fool. Nd if I do sound lyk ur syd chick...den u are one lucky son of a b*tch
Call me anything I won't get frustrated. abeg e don do now lati ana kilode?
Re: UNILORIN & Tablet PC, Wifi And Sweatshirts: By A Concerned Student Of UNILORIN by lardeipo(f): 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
ayoxelee:

yea..thats cox dy knw its a unilorin tab not cox dy value d tab at that amount. d u boder to ask hw mch it is sold at challenge
its for 10,000 naira. nw compare d amount to d innitial payment made for d tab 20,000 plus.
Re: UNILORIN & Tablet PC, Wifi And Sweatshirts: By A Concerned Student Of UNILORIN by Nyceguy92: 11:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
shyenar999:

PLA
Parent Lecturer Association
Thanks.
All the same...as long as they address the issues.
Re: UNILORIN & Tablet PC, Wifi And Sweatshirts: By A Concerned Student Of UNILORIN by overboard(m): 8:28am On Jul 15, 2016
dacillin:
As a alumnus of better by far, a grievances like dis can be channel to appropriate quarter registrar, Senate, VC, SUG.
I did dat during my set, dey will see to it if u copy all of dem. Anyway, am nt surprise of wot is happening in Unilorin nowadays. Dis can't happen during d time of Oloyede.

Fa, fa , fa, FOUL!!! Before Oloyede, during and after... it was happening, it happened and will continue to happen. Take it from a guy who knows!
Re: UNILORIN & Tablet PC, Wifi And Sweatshirts: By A Concerned Student Of UNILORIN by thetruthmale: 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
banmee:

Do you know what is most surprising to me. The fact that Nigerians are surprised about it. What do you think happens in a corrupt country? There is no facet of life in Nigeria that has not been infected with corruption. None whatsoever. What would be surprising is if it did not happen.

fact sir. I shouldn't surprise the average Nigerian.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) / Unilorin 2014/2015 Remedial Thread. / Top 15 Courses That No Longer Exist In Nigerian Polytechnics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.