Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (43323 Views)

Buhari Received His Classmates Of 1953 Set Of Katsina Middle School (Photos) / Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) / Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by hardbody: 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
kropotkin2:
Nice words that still amount to nothing. No certificate will be tendered and Buhari remains president, until the 95% think otherwise at the next polls. In the meantime goodluck with your demands on God

Unfortunately, you are right. Considering we are being ruled by some of the most corrupt people on planet earth. Have we resolved Aisha's complicity in the fraud that Fayose exposed? Did she eventually visit the US?

Democracy is a game of numbers and as you have inadvertently admitted, the position remains same even when the majority had been stupid, dumb and misled. Sadly.

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by maxwell767(m): 11:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
ochallo:
Apc is the king of propanganda, they started it in the campaign and they intend to do it till the last day and Nigerians are eating it up.
Remember the girl that gave her school lunch money to buhari
and the old woman that contributed her life savings.
and the chibok girl that was "miraculously" rescued but she is now nowhere to be found.
Now after threatening the lawyer to drop the suit, they go and bring old people from daura to come and take picture with him because he obviously doesn't have a certificate.
Who invited them?
What was the occasion?
They couldn't even allow them into the house, he met them at the door where the photographer was waiting for them. I wonder how much they took home.
May God deliver this country from the demonic lies of APC.
abeg how will I give you a hand shake for this ur detective analysis..... U have finished the investigation

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by linohlex: 11:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
ychris:
Nice1 mr president neuer mind those idiot saying uno get cert... they're just bunch of distractors. i pray almighty God give yo wisdom to deliver this country
pre-arrange group of people. if he really did have a cert he should provide it for us all to see and save us some emberrasment

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Niseamaka(m): 11:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
Abeymills:
Bunch of old vultures

It's a blessing to be old, pray that death will not snatch you away b4 you get to their age.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by pussyeater(m): 11:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Please, can someone tell me when was June- 30- 2016.

I've been waiting for Aisha Buhari to visit the USA, APC released a statement stating that the first lady would be coming to Colorado, USA to falsify Fayose's claim that she's a wanted person in America.

Ode!... A SaharaReporters investigation into criminal activity in the United States by one Aisha Buhari confirms that the perpetrator is not the First Lady of Nigeria, Aisha Buhari. SaharaReporters began its latest investigation following the circulation of reports that Mrs. Buhari—wife of President Muhammadu Buhari—was involved in a bribe scheme in 2002 in which she wired the sum of $170,000 to disgraced former US Congressman William Jefferson.
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Thobiy(m): 11:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
lovedatruth:
Lord please make me the head among my equals. Little did dey no den dat he'll be d head of a Nation someday. Be good to that ur poor friend today cos no one knows tommorow.
Such is life
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by bewla(m): 12:03am On Jul 04, 2016
Vendoor:
But where is the Certificate na...
cant your phone scans inside that agbada

1 Like

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Jafar1: 12:05am On Jul 04, 2016
They have come to collect their shares of nigeria money nao

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by sammft99: 12:08am On Jul 04, 2016
HE GET CERT? OK SHOW US....
ychris:
Nice1 mr president neuer mind those idiot saying uno get cert... they're just bunch of distractors. i pray almighty God give yo wisdom to deliver this country

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by preselect(m): 12:48am On Jul 04, 2016
[size=50pt] where is the school certificate? [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by kellygrin(m): 1:14am On Jul 04, 2016
i still dey laugh them sha....who dey decieve who? wey dis woman ,abeg come give me my change joor

1 Like

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by millionaireman: 1:20am On Jul 04, 2016
ychris:

Certificate is what shows you completed a certain educational grade.
I can easily assemble people and call them my classmates, even though I didn't attend the school or didn't complete the level of education I claim.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by amdoyin82(m): 1:39am On Jul 04, 2016
ychris:
amen! Amen!!amen!!! Nigeria shall be great again.
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by DLioness(f): 1:49am On Jul 04, 2016
Vendoor:
Iy dey BOLAH!
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by SeanDada1(m): 2:02am On Jul 04, 2016
Vendoor:

These men are PMB's school mates not class mates!! grin
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by tit(f): 2:46am On Jul 04, 2016
pussyeater:

Ode!... A SaharaReporters investigation into criminal activity in the United States by one Aisha Buhari confirms that the perpetrator is not the First Lady of Nigeria, Aisha Buhari. SaharaReporters began its latest investigation following the circulation of reports that Mrs. Buhari—wife of President Muhammadu Buhari—was involved in a bribe scheme in 2002 in which she wired the sum of $170,000 to disgraced former US Congressman William Jefferson.

how can a adult man lie to himsef?

1 Like

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by holaralph(m): 2:47am On Jul 04, 2016
Bolustic:
All I can learn from this picture is:

Be nice to people, you may never know what your classmates, room mates, housemaid, Okada rider would be in the future.

He may end up being your and/or children saviour in difficult situation later in the future.
...............................................................................................

And to those above and below me asking Buhari of his certificate, I have been looking for Goodluck Jonathan's article in local and international journals but I've not found. As a PhD holder, you must have contributed to knowledge through some publications.

If you have found, please provide me with the link so I can download.

I feel his PhD is a fraud!!!
. My Bro good day and thank you for your insight........ I have a friend whose family is nobody in Nigeria but his parent struggled sending him to school to PHD level, whenever I want to prove people wrong on GEJ acclaimed phd stuff I always take people to ( google scholar ) For security reason I won't mention my friends name. But whenever I search google scholar for people to see that my friends name and another friends name is always there with his researches, contribution, propounded theories, solutions and thesis......... But whenever I input GEJ's name into google scholar for search what I see there is JUST NEWS ABOUT JONATHAN COMMISSIONING A PROJECT And Some Normal News, there is nothing like HIS thesis, theory, solutions to his field before becoming a phd holder he acclaimed to have bagged....... Meaning it is political phd thing............ I stand to be corrected....... It is only somebody that knows He is a thief that will know his fellow thief's foot steps on the rock in the darkness ......... That's a maxim

1 Like

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by holaralph(m): 2:54am On Jul 04, 2016
maxwell767:
abeg how will I give you a hand shake for this ur detective analysis..... U have finished the investigation
. My Bro good day and thank you for your insight........ I have a friend whose family is nobody in Nigeria but his parent struggled sending him to school to PHD level, whenever I want to prove people wrong on GEJ acclaimed phd stuff I always take people to ( google scholar ) For security reason I won't mention my friends name. But whenever I search google scholar for people to see that my friends name and another friends name is always there with his researches, contribution, propounded theories, solutions and thesis......... But whenever I input GEJ's name into google scholar for search what I see there is JUST NEWS ABOUT JONATHAN COMMISSIONING A PROJECT And Some Normal News, there is nothing like HIS thesis, theory, solutions to his field before becoming a phd holder he acclaimed to have bagged....... Meaning it is political phd thing............ I stand to be corrected....... It is only somebody that knows He is a thief that will know his fellow thief's foot steps on the rock in the darkness ......... That's a maxim

1 Like

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by vigasimple(m): 3:34am On Jul 04, 2016
donmaxman:

Frankly speaking in a country where things work bubu work not even get work as a janitor. A guy who forged WAEC and said he knows nothing about economics or business management is given the most important job in Nigeria.He has to manage the Nigerian economy at this moment of recession. Frankly speaking the country is doomed. A country where boasting of lack of economic managerial skills and relationship management skills becomes a thing of pride for the president where ignorance becomes bliss.

G W H BUSH comes to mind. An equal economic illiterate. According to Warren Buffet, America was saved because of her well established structure and the private sector.

Economy and the market will always gives you a thumb up or down whatever your policies, action or inaction. Buhari thinks he can command the market like a military or even civilian zombies!

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by lagosrd: 4:16am On Jul 04, 2016
People are demanding for waec certificate you dey give us middle School colleagues pictures. So Oga wetin happen to higher school colleagues that you wrote waec together with.........hahaha

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Eluwilussit(m): 4:19am On Jul 04, 2016
UzuegbuProsper:
The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency, Mohammadu Buhari receives his Classmates in the 1953 set of Katsina Middle School in Daura Katsina on 3rd July, 2016.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1045934808832192&id=100002470489894&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1045934808832192%3Atl_objid.1045934808832192%3Athid.100002470489894%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1470034799%3A320609533729791202&__tn__=C

Are these primary or secondary school classmates, in1953? grin

1 Like

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Izunwa(m): 4:58am On Jul 04, 2016
Is it just my eyes? I can't see Buhari in any of the pics oo.
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by ladyachims(f): 5:01am On Jul 04, 2016
Vendoor:
cow don chop am grin

1 Like

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by maxtop(m): 5:15am On Jul 04, 2016
Dem almajiris forming posh ...oshkoshi

1 Like

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Kazrem(m): 5:27am On Jul 04, 2016
Certificateless President with his certificateless classmates.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by seguno2: 5:37am On Jul 04, 2016
dracosith:
leave those lies...she cant

Only the husband and pikin dey go there since.
Madam no fit.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Izonpikin: 5:44am On Jul 04, 2016
donmaxman:

Frankly speaking in a country where things work bubu work not even get work as a janitor. A guy who forged WAEC and said he knows nothing about economics or business management is given the most important job in Nigeria.He has to manage the Nigerian economy at this moment of recession. Frankly speaking the country is doomed. A country where boasting of lack of economic managerial skills and relationship management skills becomes a thing of pride for the president where ignorance becomes bliss.
the reality is we as citizens can't even secure a job without showing numerous certificates whilst the man with the highest job in the country is roaming about without one and touting himself...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Izonpikin: 5:46am On Jul 04, 2016
kropotkin2:
In the wisdom of millions of Nigerians he was elected as president over yhe ineffectual buffoon. The 5% who are yet to come to terms with this fact, must learn how to cope with their pain
you are once again showin how backward you are...must it be buhari...The ineffectual buffoon was kicked out and now we have a certificateless old military man steering the activities of Nigeria. ...

Are our heads correct in this country

1 Like

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Izonpikin: 5:50am On Jul 04, 2016
holaralph:
ona Don go uniport
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by jacksonite: 5:51am On Jul 04, 2016
Bolustic:
All I can learn from this picture is:

Be nice to people, you may never know what your classmates, room mates, housemaid, Okada rider would be in the future.

He may end up being your and/or children saviour in difficult situation later in the future.
...............................................................................................

And to those above and below me asking Buhari of his certificate, I have been looking for Goodluck Jonathan's article in local and international journals but I've not found. As a PhD holder, you must have contributed to knowledge through some publications.

If you have found, please provide me with the link so I can download.

I feel his PhD is a fraud!!!
Mr man even you can still admit that the president has not tendered his certificate for public scrutiny up to now. We saw a forged copy on the internet last year, he has retired the army personnel that was said to be sitting on the cert., he has hired 15 SANS to defend him and now he is snapping with his supposed mates but still the certificate has not been tendered. As president it takes him nothing to gather a group of old people and present them as his class mates. Given that this government is known for this kind of impersonation, for example an arrested suicide bomber was presented to us as a rescued Chibok girl if not for some discerning eyes.. BUHARI SHOW US YOUR CERTIFICATE! and stop beating about the bush.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by seguno2: 5:51am On Jul 04, 2016
holaralph:
My Bro good day and thank you for your insight........ I have a friend whose family is nobody in Nigeria but his parent struggled sending him to school to PHD level,

Tell us another lie, please.
Parents don't need to sponsor their children to PhD. By then the child has a job plus full or partial scholarship.
Think well before you share your next lie.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by linusbnn(m): 6:02am On Jul 04, 2016
ychris:

He no get am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Catholic Bishops Visit To Buhari / Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody / Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.